ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking news: McCullers out for NCAA tournament

Boilermaker427

True Freshman
Jan 5, 2024
#4 seed in Purdues region will be without their star PG. Same article says Hunter Dickinson will likely play. Thats a break for Purdue if they both make it that far. Kansas is the popular upset pick before the sweet 16 though

#4 seed in Purdues region will be without their star PG. Same article says Hunter Dickinson will likely play. Thats a break for Purdue if they both make it that far. Kansas is the popular upset pick before the sweet 16 though

Dang. I already took Samford over KU, but like it even better now. Can’t imagine Dickinson is 100% and could re-injure that more easily 2nd time around.

Dang. I already took Samford over KU, but like it even better now. Can’t imagine Dickinson is 100% and could re-injure that more easily 2nd time around.
I mean, i know Kansas isnt deep, and they haven’t been playing well, but I still had doubts about a team we rolled by 50 to beat pretty much anyone seeded above let’s say a 10. But a four man team, down one guy, and one guy not healthy………….that might do it

Reactions: TC4THREE
I mean, i know Kansas isnt deep, and they haven’t been playing well, but I still had doubts about a team we rolled by 50 to beat pretty much anyone seeded above let’s say a 10. But a four man team, down one guy, and one guy not healthy………….that might do it

Don’t believe in KU at all and knew their two best players were hurt. They’re not deep and are playing in SLC, which = high altitude and they also struggle to hit the 3 ball. Samford is completely different team than when we played them. Attempt 25 3s a game and hit almost 10 a game, 29-5, best 3 pt shooters shoot 36,38, 44 and 47% from 3.

Don’t believe in KU at all and knew their two best players were hurt. They’re not deep and are playing in SLC, which = high altitude and they also struggle to hit the 3 ball. Samford is completely different team than when we played them. Attempt 25 3s a game and hit almost 10 a game, 29-5, best 3 pt shooters shoot 36,38, 44 and 47% from 3.
I’d still take my chances on a rematch lol

Of course it would be pretty ironic if we were to lose to 14 seed in the sweet 16……that we already beat by 50. I’d take that risk tho

Get by TCU/Utah St, and it's setting up for Purdue to play cheatin' Will Wade and MCNeese State in Sweet 16. Time to slay those Cinderella demons...
Unreal that guy is coaching in the NCAA… “get fired for anything but losing…”

I’d still take my chances on a rematch lol

Of course it would be pretty ironic if we were to lose to 14 seed in the sweet 16……that we already beat by 50. I’d take that risk tho

Yeah I like our chances still too but you were talking about Kansas haha

Dislocated shoulder will be unstable. He will really feel it the 1st time he extends his arm to challenge the Unstoppable Force.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT