ADVERTISEMENT

Another criminal caught - Roger Stone

Clarifying here, are you saying trump and people around him have committed crimes... or that there’s collusion with Russia? Because I can show you footage on ABC where they say mueller isn’t going to charge collusion...
It's both. Trump and many around him have committed crimes, there's also been plenty of evidence of working with Russia, with a lot more to come. It won't be collusion but conspiracy against the United States.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
It's both. Trump and many around him have committed crimes, there's also been plenty of evidence of working with Russia, with a lot more to come. It won't be collusion but conspiracy against the United States.

As of today Donald Trump has been found guilty of or accused of nothing. It may happen but don't hold your breath.
As far as working with Russia follow the money. It leads directly to the Clinton foundation has has to do with Uranium.

As of today Donald Trump has been found guilty of or accused of nothing. It may happen but don't hold your breath.
As far as working with Russia follow the money. It leads directly to the Clinton foundation has has to do with Uranium.

If all of your child's friends were in prison or facing prison time...how would that make you feel?

Lol. Well, the Huber report will be your last chance on UOne. Still talking about shit from 8 years ago.

The Mueller investigation has looked like a typical RICO case, working their way up the ladder. Everything that has come out points to Trump involved (as well as Kushner and Trump Jr). Also the Uranium One conspiracy was thoroughly debunked.

Talking about following money though, why did Republicans loosen sanction on Oleg Deripaska? They gave Deripaska a pretty sweet deal considering Deripaska's involvement with Manafort, you'd think they'd want to maintain their distance from a guy like that, not give him a sweetheart deal.

Mueller will find whatever he finds. He will indict those that he feels are criminally culpable, except, since he is an institutionalist and believes in policies, he will follow the current Dept. of Justice policy and not charge the President with any offense even if he feels there is an offense which was committed by the President.
I would think that it is likely that should Mueller conclude that there is a provable case of conspiracy (that is the name of the crime, not collusion) that he will seek an Indictment for such. I also believe that if he feels that the President would have been susceptible to having been charged but for the previously mentioned DOJ policy, he may very well follow the Watergate example and include such allegations averring the President to be an "unindicted co-conspirator."
Certainly, Mueller will issue a report to the then Attorney General (or Assistant in charge of the investigation) with his complete findings. Qhether such report is made public in whole, in part, in redacted form, in summary or not at all remains to be seen.
Neither I, nor anyone else on this Board has any real information sufficient to actually do more than guess what will happen.
It is ludicrous for any of us to suggest what we are doing in this regard is anything more than opinion of an outcome being viewed through our own personal prism.

Ahhh right. It will be this unsourced thing that you can’t prove, no one you listen to can prove... but it’s “coming one day,” even though if they had evidence of it, you’d already know, just like your bogus collusion claim.

So, now is when you apologize to anyone that you ever went Cold War 2 on over collusion and admit you don’t know shit, right?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Clarifying here, are you saying trump and people around him have committed crimes... or that there’s collusion with Russia? Because I can show you footage on ABC where they say mueller isn’t going to charge collusion...
They have committed something as quite a few are going to jail. I heard on news this morning that people in White House are trying to prepare President Trump for a “harsh report” from Mueller

They have committed something as quite a few are going to jail. I heard on news this morning that people in White House are trying to prepare President Trump for a “harsh report” from Mueller
Again, "something" is lying to the FBI, campaign finance charges, and working as an unregistered foreign agent years BEFORE Trump was even a candidate. Oh yeah, and Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians who will never see 1 day of jail time, except for the one trollop.

No collusion by Trump, no obstruction of justice by Trump. All this bullshit that Mueller is putting the country through is to appease the Clinton cartel (including the Podestas) because HRC lost in 2016.

Again, "something" is lying to the FBI, campaign finance charges, and working as an unregistered foreign agent years BEFORE Trump was even a candidate. Oh yeah, and Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians who will never see 1 day of jail time, except for the one trollop.

No collusion by Trump, no obstruction of justice by Trump. All this bullshit that Mueller is putting the country through is to appease the Clinton cartel (including the Podestas) because HRC lost in 2016.

Just keep telling yourself that, lol. The pretzels you guys have to work yourselves into to deny the real world must be exhausting.

Just keep telling yourself that, lol. The pretzels you guys have to work yourselves into to deny the real world must be exhausting.
Not pretzels. I'm just stating facts as we know them. It must get tiring for you to be constantly wound up with vitriol for President Trump and people who support his policies. He lives in your head 24/7, rent free. This level of angst is not healthy for you.

Not pretzels. I'm just stating facts as we know them. It must get tiring for you to be constantly wound up with vitriol for President Trump and people who support his policies. He lives in your head 24/7, rent free. This level of angst is not healthy for you.

Lol you’re such an idiot, SD.

Reactions: indy35
...No collusion by Trump, no obstruction of justice by Trump. All this bullshit that Mueller is putting the country through is to appease the Clinton cartel (including the Podestas) because HRC lost in 2016.

...I'm just stating facts as we know them. It must get tiring for you to be constantly wound up with vitriol for President Trump and people who support his policies. He lives in your head 24/7, rent free. This level of angst is not healthy for you.
With all due respect, what you are doing is expressing your opinion, which is certainly your prerogative, but those are not facts.

So here's the big question - yes they are being charged with lying and obstruction - but you guys ignore the important point: What are they lying about?! The important question is what they are lying about and why is it so important to risk jail time to avoid telling the truth?! Yea they are not being charged with conspiracy (yet) but they are lying about what they did. Take your heads out of the sand.

It's truly cult behavior with some of you guys and that's kind of sad. If Obama pulled 1/10th of this crap you'd all be dead from an aneurism yet turn a blind eye because it's your guy. If Obama had done 1/10th of what Trump has been accused I'd be right on board with calling for impeachment, not blindly defending him. Bah, no sense posting we're just talking to walls here..

So here's the big question - yes they are being charged with lying and obstruction - but you guys ignore the important point: What are they lying about?! The important question is what they are lying about and why is it so important to risk jail time to avoid telling the truth?! Yea they are not being charged with conspiracy (yet) but they are lying about what they did. Take your heads out of the sand.

It's truly cult behavior with some of you guys and that's kind of sad. If Obama pulled 1/10th of this crap you'd all be dead from an aneurism yet turn a blind eye because it's your guy. If Obama had done 1/10th of what Trump has been accused I'd be right on board with calling for impeachment, not blindly defending him. Bah, no sense posting we're just talking to walls here..
So you think they are lying to protect the President or whoever. I would not protect anybody but myself and my family. I would not lose everything and ruin my family. Mueller is taking down people because of supposed false testimony. So if this bombshell information exists, can we please have it. In the meantime, the economy, jobs, unemployment, military, not doing too bad.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
So you think they are lying to protect the President or whoever. I would not protect anybody but myself and my family. I would not lose everything and ruin my family. Mueller is taking down people because of supposed false testimony. So if this bombshell information exists, can we please have it. In the meantime, the economy, jobs, unemployment, military, not doing too bad.
It’s progressing like a typical RICO case, working its way up the ladder. Mueller has been on the case a short amount of time compared to other investigations, and this one has actually been baring fruit.

Reactions: Bill4411
So you think all these people are being falsely accused of lying?

Reactions: indy35

Conspiracy to do what? If it’s collude to change our elections .. a reminder. Mueller already said he wasn’t charging that. And that’s because they are lying about other stuff.

I believe in one... someone was asked by Israel to call on Russia to vote on Israel’s side in a UN vote. He called, Russia said no, then he lied about it.

Trumps son meeting with the lawyer was over the magnitsky act. You know about that right? That’s where people like Larry Summers looted Russia, Friedman’s shock therapy sent the dire poor in Russia from 2 million to 74 million in two years .. and then they made an act where they said “oh hey, anyone who can implicate those who looted Russia can’t travel to the us.”

You probably don’t know about how yeltsin asked Russian parliament to allow him to make law by decree for a year and when they said yes he installed friedmanism and helped western elites loot their country.

Or maybe you don’t?

Conspiracy to do what? If it’s collude to change our elections .. a reminder. Mueller already said he wasn’t charging that. And that’s because they are lying about other stuff.

I believe in one... someone was asked by Israel to call on Russia to vote on Israel’s side in a UN vote. He called, Russia said no, then he lied about it.

Trumps son meeting with the lawyer was over the magnitsky act. You know about that right? That’s where people like Larry Summers looted Russia, Friedman’s shock therapy sent the dire poor in Russia from 2 million to 74 million in two years .. and then they made an act where they said “oh hey, anyone who can implicate those who looted Russia can’t travel to the us.”

You probably don’t know about how yeltsin asked Russian parliament to allow him to make law by decree for a year and when they said yes he installed friedmanism and helped western elites loot their country.

Or maybe you don’t?

Um wtf? It’s late and I should be off the internet but my guess is Mueller will charge conspiracy when he sees fit.

And what is the rest of your rant? Are you defending Russian interference and operations against the US? Damn when did republicans turn against their own country??

Reactions: Bill4411
Um wtf? It’s late and I should be off the internet but my guess is Mueller will charge conspiracy when he sees fit.

And what is the rest of your rant? Are you defending Russian interference and operations against the US? Damn when did republicans turn against their own country??
BoilerFYF is anything but an R.

I'm not sure what he is.

I’m not in a political street gang. I can take positions from anyone if they make sense. I’m for workers. However isn’t it funny that that I’m for things that most Americans want and that we aren’t ever getting?

Take McCarthyism. There was a mainstream poll that said that 1% of people called Russia a major issue... you’re living in the bubble that Maher talks about Fox News viewers living in

Personally, at this point, have to wonder why the DoJ under Trump did not pull a page from the Obama DoJ and offer people immunity while letting them take the fifth and not having to talk. Then let all the people involved destroy emails, tech, scrub hard drives, lose equipment, and meet with the AG and have FBI Director write exoneration letters while while being 'investigated'. I could go on.........

What are they lying about? Who knows? Hell, the FBI itself could not even agree Flynn lied and it is common knowledge he plead guilty because he could no longer afford legal fees. The guy sold his house for effs sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT