ADVERTISEMENT

Dead whales

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
Hey every idiot Dem and tree hugger knows it's the lobster fishermen killing the whales. Build more windfarms so the elite can fly private planes without worrying about the climate.

If the cause are the windmills then I'd hope they would do something about it. We'll have to wait and see what they determine the cause to be. Wouldn't surprise me it's the mills since that's the biggest thing that has changed, but until we know, we just don't know.

Seems to be some concern that the technology used to assess the ocean floor for suitability for windmill location may be the cause. We already know that land based windfarms kill thousands of migratory birds but hey putting $$$ in lib pockets is more important than saving wildlife.

Seems to be some concern that the technology used to assess the ocean floor for suitability for windmill location may be the cause. We already know that land based windfarms kill thousands of migratory birds but hey putting $$$ in lib pockets is more important than saving wildlife.
As that happens the administration encourages other "wild" life to enter the USA while attacking lawful gun owners as China gathers what it needed above. Few mean tweets though. I want reparations from the 60 million or so people that voted for what we are seeing... ;)

Funny, environmentalist Libs don’t want want to express there opinions on the subject
It may be more appropriate that Libs don't want to express "others" opinions on the subject. Individual thought doesn't mix well with group thought like individual freedom doesn't work well with group control.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
It’s laughable. These people didn’t gaf about whales until they saw an opportunity to blame it on windmills.

Human interactions like ship strikes and entanglement in nets kill hundreds every year.
I don't really care about whales, or elephants, or a lot of people for that matter.

It’s laughable. These people didn’t gaf about whales until they saw an opportunity to blame it on windmills.

Human interactions like ship strikes and entanglement in nets kill hundreds every year.
Its sort of like the political elite flying their private jets to a climate change conference. Their actions show they don’t really give a $hit about the environment, but why not get their names in the paper talking about the horrors of climate,

Then everyone hops back in their private jets and escape to their sanctuaries 😉

Go Greta Go!! Meanwhile China builds more coal power plants and no one cares.

The hypocrisy is a thick a maple syrup on a 33 deg day.

Its sort of like the political elite flying their private jets to a climate change conference. Their actions show they don’t really give a $hit about the environment, but why not get their names in the paper talking about the horrors of climate,

As I've often said. "if it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all"

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese

Next time little Greta tries to mean-mug a Republican at some event, I hope the pol walks up to her, asks what mode of transportation she used to get to the event, and unless she swam, biked or walked, just laughs in her face and walks away.

ADVERTISEMENT