ADVERTISEMENT

Are you better off today than in 2021?

That wasn't the question, as you know.
That was exactly the question

You’re doing it again. I answer exactly what you asked, which was do. I think those voter fraud warnings were slanted. I responded that every one of them appears to be legitimate.

That was exactly the question

You’re doing it again. I answer exactly what you asked, which was do. I think those voter fraud warnings were slanted. I responded that every one of them appears to be legitimate.
Here is the question. Notice how the words are different from the question you think you answered.

'You didn't notice that about 98% of the 'protection' was protection of the Biden campaign?'

Here's another question you didn't answer:

'Now why was the FBI monitoring Twitter for violations of Twitter's terms of service?'

Here is the question. Notice how the words are different from the question you think you answered.

'You didn't notice that about 98% of the 'protection' was protection of the Biden campaign?'
1) Where are you getting that “98%” number from?

2) The anti-democracy then-President Donnie Joe Trump was on a pre-election rampage encouraging and inspiring his supporters to post anti-democracy, anti-free election conspiracy theories.

That was extraordinary offensive, and extraordinarily offensive is par for the course with Trump.

By the way, do you agree with trump that DeSantis is a pedophile?

This week Trump was accelerating that narrative on social media. Not close enough to Election Day for him to highlight the anti-democracy stuff yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
So you pulled it straight out of your ass.

Understood
I appreciate your honesty in equating yourself with an ass. I don't use that kind of childish language, but I will not disagree with you.

You gave two examples from the NY Post piece of the FBI flagging tweets, one of which you thought indicated fairness by the gov agents who were telling Twitter execs what to delete. So I was being polite to you by giving you credit for finding one instance where you think the police state was being impartial by saying 'about 98%'.

In fact, the item you pointed out was obviously a satire that only a dim wit would take seriously, such that someone who is not a self-described ass might wonder why the FBI was involved in this at all?

Someone who is not a self-described ass might also wonder why the FBI was monitoring Twitter for violations of Twitter's terms of service. Don't they have anything better to do, like track down the mysterious pipe bomber on Jan. 6?

• Haha
I appreciate your honesty in equating yourself with an ass. I don't use that kind of childish language, but I will not disagree with you.

You gave two examples from the NY Post piece of the FBI flagging tweets, one of which you thought indicated fairness by the gov agents who were telling Twitter execs what to delete. So I was being polite to you by giving you credit for finding one instance where you think the police state was being impartial by saying 'about 98%'.

In fact, the item you pointed out was obviously a satire that only a dim wit would take seriously, such that someone who is not a self-described ass might wonder why the FBI was involved in this at all?

Someone who is not a self-described ass might also wonder why the FBI was monitoring Twitter for violations of Twitter's terms of service. Don't they have anything better to do, like track down the mysterious pipe bomber on Jan. 6?
Good lord you have some mental illness issues. The only time you calmed the hell down was when we were calling you CrackeyHunterGuy.

So you go on being a silly lil’ CRACKEYHUNTERGUY child and have a super sweet dose of those meds that your relatives say you should NEVER skip.

Of course I don't agree that DeSantis is a pedophile. Does that make Trump a worse president than one was caused the deaths of 55,000 US troops and hundreds of thousands of others?

Do you agree that Biden is a pedophile if what his daughter wrote in her diary about him taking showers with her is true?

Of course I don't agree that DeSantis is a pedophile. Does that make Trump a worse president than one was caused the deaths of 55,000 US troops and hundreds of thousands of others?

Do you agree that Biden is a pedophile if what his daughter wrote in her diary about him taking showers with her is true?
Sweet burn CrackeyHunterGuy

Good lord you have some mental illness issues. The only time you calmed the hell down was when we were calling you CrackeyHunterGuy.

So you go on being a silly lil’ CRACKEYHUNTERGUY child and have a super sweet dose of those meds that your relatives say you should NEVER skip.
Can't think of a good reason why the fbi was monitoring Twitter for violations of Twitter's terms of service?

Neither can I, but I can think of bad reasons. I bet you can too.

Purdue lost today. Isn't there a party of clownpants wearing Leoosiers you are missing out on back on your native forum? They will enjoy your childish language, I am sure.
Will you be blaming the loss on:

1) “Rigging” or
2) Law Enforcement

Will you be blaming the loss on:

1) “Rigging” or
2) Law Enforcement
Neither.

btw, if you don't read WSJ, what do you read? (Trying to help you with your confusion.)

WSJ is the only non-regime national newspaper I know of.

Neither.

btw, if you don't read WSJ, what do you read? (Trying to help you with your confusion.)

WSJ is the only non-regime national newspaper I know of.
Lol -- I'm not confused. I like the WSJ.
Don't have a digital subscription though.

By the way, the use of the word "regime" to describe the USG is an easy tell that one is a conspiracy theory kinda guy.

There are the three categories of people that use the term "regime" to describe the USG: The far left conspiracy theorists, the far right conspiracy theorists, and the just plain crazy conspiracy theorists

• Haha
Lol -- I'm not confused. I like the WSJ.
Don't have a digital subscription though.

By the way, the use of the word "regime" to describe the USG is an easy tell that one is a conspiracy theory kinda guy.

There are the three categories of people that use the term "regime" to describe the USG: The far left conspiracy theorists, the far right conspiracy theorists, and the just plain crazy conspiracy theorists
Instead of making up your own definitions, try looking in a dictionary to see what a word means before you misuse it, as you did here.

Regime is a common synonym for government. I use 'regime media' for those media outlets that covered up the Hunter laptop prior to the election, resulting in what was obviously an unfair election except to those who are blinded by their hatred of Trump.

Instead of making up your own definitions, try looking in a dictionary to see what a word means before you misuse it, as you did here.

Regime is a common synonym for government. I use 'regime media' for those media outlets that covered up the Hunter laptop prior to the election, resulting in what was obviously an unfair election except to those who are blinded by their hatred of Trump.
HAHAHAHAHA

oh...wait...are you serious? You are?!? Oh my. You are like "The Laptop Pillow Guy!"

#LaptopPillowGuyRiveting

HAHAHAHAHA

oh...wait...are you serious? You are?!? Oh my. You are like "The Laptop Pillow Guy!"

#LaptopPillowGuyRiveting
Yes, I am serious. I am fully in favor of using accepted definitions for words like 'regime', instead of faux definitions made up by police state fans and the like.

Speaking of the police state, thought up any good reasons yet why the FBI would be monitoring Twitter for violations of Twitter's terms of service?

I was countering your use of 'fair'. If you prefer 'rigged", then next time you post foolish statements about the 2022 election, use the word 'unrigged' and I will counter with 'rigged'.

All major news orgs that I know of, even CBS, have now admitted they were wrong about the laptop, meaning it was information that citizens should have had a chance to know about before the election. Thus, your statement about limited, anecdotal examples is characteristically absurd.
The laptop story came out 3 weeks before the election…….from Rudy. The WSJ, Fox News, and most other media refused to run with the story. Rudy refused to give access to the information to the media that requested it. And we were supposed to believe Hunter dropped off a laptop at a repair shop in Jersey and forgot about it…….and it contained all sorts of comprising information. No wonder no one wanted to run with the story. It sounded ridiculous and there was no way to verify it in a few weeks, especially when Rudy wasn’t being cooperative. You cry wolf enough and no one believes you. That’s Rudy.

Turns out it was true and all of you want to forget about the circumstances at the time. You also want to forget about how the FBI and the Obama admin kept the Russia investigation secret before the 2016 campaign. That could have been leaked and kept trump out of office. Or that the FBI was so much in favor of Hillary becoming president that they opened a new investigation into her days before the election. Your selective outrage is impressive.

Last edited:
The laptop story came out 3 weeks before the election…….from Rudy. The WSJ, Fox News, and most other media refused to run with the story. Rudy refused to give access to the information to the media that requested it. And we were supposed to believe Hunter dropped off a laptop at a repair shop in Jersey and forgot about it…….and it contained all sorts of comprising information. No wonder no one wanted to run with the story. It sounded ridiculous and there was no way to verify it in a few weeks, especially when Rudy wasn’t being cooperative. You cry wolf enough and no one believes you. That’s Rudy.

Turns out it was true and all of you want to forget about the circumstances at the time. You also want to forget about how the FBI and the Obama admin kept the Russia investigation secret before the 2016 campaign. That could have been leaked and kept trump out of office. Or that the FBI was so much in favor of Hillary becoming president that they opened a new investigation into her days before the election. Your selective outrage is impressive.
No, it came out in the NY Post, which had verified key emails to Bobulinski and so forth. They had done their homework and they "wanted to run with the story". The thing about Rudy was a red herring that Uncle Joe used as one of his lies to the public in a Trump debate and that apparently you swallowed whole, not surprisingly.

The FBI had had the laptop in its possession for one year, so key people at the FBI knew it was legit. The letter from 51 'intelligence experts' was all part of the setup, allowing Uncle Joe to tell another lie to the public in the debate.

Bobulinski was publicly stating and showing emails that matched the emails sent to him by Hunter, and making public claims about Joe being in on it all.

I don't doubt that bungling by Comey and others at the FBI may have cost Hillary the election in 2016, but that was not their intention because HC was part of the establishment. It was the intention of the police state establishment to take down Trump, someone they could not control.

What do you mean the US Economy survived idiots in office……To a lesser extent Obama. Obama was the President that rescued the US from a depression that Bush, as you forgot to add to your list, got us in. Obama handed Chump a good economy that Chump takes Credit for. Obama got the unemployment down to 4% ish from 9%. Black unemployment from 16% down to 6%. Positive job growth for 7 out of the 8 years in office. Saved the auto industry.
You're delusional. Obama was in office during our weakest recovery ever. The economy did it's thing despite Obama. Trump got things rolling again with deregulation and tax cuts among other things. YOU just fail to recognize the truth.

Reactions: SKYDOG
So, enlighten me. How did Obama not rescue the auto industry? Didn’t GM payback the loan with interest and became the biggest selling automaker?
No, they didn't. They took out another loan to pay the government back so they could claim they paid off their debt. In reality, all they did was take money from one pocket and put it into another. They are still in massive debt. The auto industry is in trouble again, because the "save of the auto industry" was just kicking the can down the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Let me get this straight. So when I tout the low unemployment rate that Obama achieved, the unemployment rate is bogus. Obama cooked the books. I heard it all, particularly from Faux News. But when the republicans tout the low unemployment rate, thanks to Obama, under Chump, he is the greatest president ever.
I see what he wrote went totally over your head.

Dude, your disdain for so called liberals has tainted your mind so much that you are putting way more into the show than you should.

I see that you have problems with a racist TV show like “All in the Family”. That show proves my point I’ve been making on this site all the time on how conservatives/republicans like Archie Bunker became the party of racism since the 60s.
He's literally pointing out the obvious and you still can't see it. Sad.

That’s a fair, measured response, but you’re not me, and your speculation about me is flat out wrong.

Trump supported the overthrow of free and fair elections. Hell, he still does!

There is no other issue that needs to also be considered when someone is that anti-American and deranged.
Free and fair huh.

Other than random, very limited, anecdotal examples, there is absolutely no evidence. NO evidence whatsoever that the 2020 election was in any way “unfair”.
You're either blind, an idiot or just refused to pay attention if you truly believe this. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was the last one. Please don't say anything dumb to prove it could be either of the first two.

And there you have it!

You think a national election was “rigged” “unfair” —whatever you want to call it, because a private company decided to restrict stuff about Hunter Biden, who everyone already knew is a dirtbag.

My god. Do have any concept of how ridiculous that is?

I think I now understand where you stand, and while that’s your opinion, I’m not gonna back and forth on this utter nonsense.
Damnit, I just gave you the benefit, and now you just shown that you're stupid.

If that is true, link an article that

1) isn’t behind a pay wall
2) isn’t an opinion piece that begins with the word “If.”

In other words, link something credible that ACTUALLY SAYS SOMETHING HAPPENED

and by the way, because I fully expect to see this coming, not a general warning from the Bureau briefing social media companies about foreign and election related disinformation campaigns.

Because the FBI is FULL of conservatives. There oughta be at least one whistleblower who can state with first hand knows that something actually happened
Have you not been paying attention to the congressional hearings? Have you not heard of the many (15+) FBI whistleblowers? Get your head out of the CNN/MSNBC asshole.

The FBI had the laptop for over 2 years before Rudy came out with the info. Rudy knew this and might have been part of the reason why he was being "tight" with his info.

Why was the FBI out there trying to make News outlets and Social media outlets believe that the laptop story was Russian disinformation? The FBI absolutely knew it wasn't, so what were they doing?
Are you seriously comparing a fake story (Russia investigation) and a real story (Biden laptop) in this way? Really?

WTF is wrong with your brain?

Have you not been paying attention to the congressional hearings? Have you not heard of the many (15+) FBI whistleblowers? Get your head out of the CNN/MSNBC asshole.
What did the “15+ FBI whistleblowers” say? Lol

Oh yeah … you’ve got NOTHING. Have you ever met an FBI Agent? Do you have any basis for contradicting any of the SWORN testimony of what happened? You only cite conspiracy theories and opinionated “questions.” Then you name call and respond with smiley emojis. But never refute anything or add anything.

Or, you can believe every state’s election officials, Republican and Democrat, that say elections are free and fair.

• Haha
What did the “15+ FBI whistleblowers” say? Lol

Oh yeah … you’ve got NOTHING. Have you ever met an FBI Agent? Do you have any basis for contradicting any of the SWORN testimony of what happened? You only cite conspiracy theories and opinionated “questions.” Then you name call and respond with smiley emojis. But never refute anything or add anything.

Or, you can believe every state’s election officials, Republican and Democrat, that say elections are free and fair.
Invented a reason yet why the FBI was monitoring Twitter for violations of Twitter's terms of service?

How about that they were moonlighting to make extra money for the holidays?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT