ADVERTISEMENT

Andrel Anthony Jr.

Esox54547

True Freshman
Aug 26, 2017
A couple days ago, Anthony posted his top ten. Top ten lists are meaningless, but I noticed something funny on this one. Both Purdue and IU are on the list and there are ten mascots on the graphic. I believe the one for IU is actually the IU Southeast mascot. I thought that was kind of funny.

It's Gus the Grenadier!!

(yes I had to look it up)
Oh I had no clue either until I looked up IU Mascot. I just saw the ten mascots and started wondering what was IU’s as I didn’t know they even had one. Looked it up and in the images was Gus.

A couple days ago, Anthony posted his top ten. Top ten lists are meaningless, but I noticed something funny on this one. Both Purdue and IU are on the list and there are ten mascots on the graphic. I believe the one for IU is actually the IU Southeast mascot. I thought that was kind of funny.

Don't most IU fans just identify with the leprechaun?

They all have reversible jackets. When IU wins any number of football games, it's just a bonus for them...
They have tried to help this by scheduling all of those preconference cupcake games to make their fans feel they will compete anytime here soon for the Big Ten East. They keep forgetting they cannot beat Ohio State, Michigan or Penn State, except in soccer.

Reactions: purduepat1969
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT