3. Alabama. = 1.5 Mill
4. Kentucky. = 1.4 Mill
4. Indiana = 1.4 Mill
6. Purdue. = 1.1 Mill
7. Arizonia = 1.0 Mill
8. Houston = 922 k
9. Kansas St. = 914 k

Nothing about Duke ?

Thanks, just sent the Alliance email asking this. Guess I should have looked here first.

Found these values:

1. Kansas = 1.9 Mill
1. North Carolina. = 1.9 Mill
3. Alabama. = 1.5 Mill
4. Kentucky. = 1.4 Mill
4. Indiana = 1.4 Mill
6. Purdue. = 1.1 Mill
7. Arizonia = 1.0 Mill
8. Houston = 922 k
9. Kansas St. = 914 k

Nothing about Duke ?
Can you share this source? I'm just curious what they are saying? What does the 1.1M for PU mean? Does that mean we have spent that much, or that we have that much in the collective? Or something different?

Can you share this source? I'm just curious what they are saying? What does the 1.1M for PU mean? Does that mean we have spent that much, or that we have that much in the collective? Or something different?
I would like to understand this better too. Bronny James has like 3.6M NIL value by himself I saw. Who pays that? Where does the money come from? Who decides what players are worth or deserve?

You would think that Zach has a pretty high NIL value too after this season. I just don't understand how the system works and would love someone to bring some clarity if any of you knows more.

Reactions: oldboiler52
Value is so vague. I would like to see how that is defined.

I would also like to know if that includes Administration salaries/expenses in those totals.

Save money, as we do not need those 5 stars guards. If we can get some lower tier like those from St Peter or FDU, we will be fine!

I would like to understand this better too. Bronny James has like 3.6M NIL value by himself I saw. Who pays that? Where does the money come from? Who decides what players are worth or deserve?

You would think that Zach has a pretty high NIL value too after this season. I just don't understand how the system works and would love someone to bring some clarity if any of you knows more.
Bronny signed with NIKE for 3 million so that's his value. NIL money for those at the top is money for sponsoring products (advertising). Braden Smith can sign an NIL with Triple X for a few thousand dollars while Zach could sign a deal with Wendy's for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Imagine Zach saying only the Biggie Bag fills me up. Why does Labron hock McDonalds the answer because they pay him to do so. Zach is college basketball's Labron. NIL value is based on advertising value. Schools gather NIL money from companies like Nike to pay players to put them on National TV and give their products more exposure. Consider Bobinski telling Nike we need money to sign LJ Cryer which will result in a top 5 ranking and more national exposure. Zach is worth millions to Fox next year because they get more money for more viewers and Zach = more viewers. No one is going to watch Minnesota vs Nebraska. It's advertising money and your value is based on what advertisers are willing to pay. It's advertising money for schools and players. It's good to be good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT