ADVERTISEMENT

Actual Malik Hall Updates & Info

He liked a couple Purdue basketball tweets as recently as yesterday, so perhaps we can be confident our recruiting has put us in a good place. Going off his social media, on both Instagram and Twitter, us and MSU are the only schools he follows on both platforms. Perhaps this means something. Perhaps it doesn't. But, from a basketball standpoint, it seems a no-brainer to come here if he actually wants to contribute meaningful minutes as a freshman. MSU's roster is already flooded with 3s and 4s.

Reactions: ChuckJr
Despite that being the case, MH's trainer thinks he is going to end up at MSU. Don't know anything besides that, but conversations with him apparently indicate he's leaning that way.

Despite that being the case, MH's trainer thinks he is going to end up at MSU. Don't know anything besides that, but conversations with him apparently indicate he's leaning that way.
Do you know his trainer, or did you read that somewhere? Would be a huge blow.

I personally don't but am in a CBB group message with some of my Peegster buddies who send me some screenshots and updates from time to time. Last night in their weekly peegs chat, MH came up and they sent me a screenshot of posts from one of the insiders. FWIW the insider also said that he was surprised since MH has said all the right things regarding Purdue.

I personally don't but am in a CBB group message with some of my Peegster buddies who send me some screenshots and updates from time to time. Last night in their weekly peegs chat, MH came up and they sent me a screenshot of posts from one of the insiders. FWIW the insider also said that he was surprised since MH has said all the right things regarding Purdue.

Actually he said he thought others would be surprised, since the public statements have all favored Purdue. But he's close to the trainer, and the trainer thinks MSU...

Actually he said he thought others would be surprised, since the public statements have all favored Purdue. But he's close to the trainer, and the trainer thinks MSU...
I was only in chat for a little bit last night. Was it Snow or one of the IU guys?

Used a rocket emoji...rocket watts just committed to MSU...Sparty confirmed???

-Recruiting in 2018

Time for Painter and staff to put on the full court press! Maybe even get him on campus this weekend for the B1G game.

Makes me nervous because Armaan was the last guy Isaiah was really “on”.

I may have read this wrong in a Peegs' chat but an IU guy who coaches works with Hall or his friend does. Something like that?
If I recall he spoke with Hall recently and got the feeling Oregon was the least likely of the 3.

I may be screwing this up but CoachSS, I believe is who works with Hall or he used to or something like that.

Reactions: Boilermaker24

Key phrase here “Peegster Buddies”.....Really......duh!

lol, yeah. He might turn out to be a fantastic 4 year player, but if this goes the other way, maybe we take him off recruiting duty for a while (Just kidding - kinda)
I remember seeing that Newman and Hall have spoken too. Not quite sure what to think. The guy knows he is really wanted.

Slightly off topic, but I saw Timme is OV’ing to Illinois. It’s time we land some star power. I’m not sure how that program is pulling in guys like Ayo and interest from Timme + other 5 stars this year, even if they don’t end up there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT