ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Falling Apart?

Apr 10, 2020
Maybe. I don't see Louisville mentioned anywhere in a jump to the B10 or SEC. I didn't think it would happen this fast, would the Brohms have buyers remorse if they end up in the MAC ( or equivalent ).
I got banned from the Louisville board today for bringing this up. Wow are they thin skinned.

Why would he if the paychecks keep coming?
Should the ACC lose their big dogs, the paychecks would be unlikely to keep coming at the level they would for a BIG team like Purdue. At this point, the conference easily makes 2x the revenue of an ACC school…as our conference expands, so will the gap

Should the ACC lose their big dogs, the paychecks would be unlikely to keep coming at the level they would for a BIG team like Purdue. At this point, the conference easily makes 2x the revenue of an ACC school…as our conference expands, so will the gap
I’m against further expansion

Reactions: Schnelk and SKYDOG
Maybe, but his particular paychecks are probably locked in with increases and auto-extensions for years to come. As long as he is willing to keep changing the oil himself on his aging Honda, he should be ok.

Reactions: Bippus33
Maybe. I don't see Louisville mentioned anywhere in a jump to the B10 or SEC. I didn't think it would happen this fast, would the Brohms have buyers remorse if they end up in the MAC ( or equivalent ).
I got banned from the Louisville board today for bringing this up. Wow are they thin skinned.
No, the Brohm's are home and he is getting a big check!

I was against it when it started but there’s nothing that can be done now.

We are likely headed to 3 20 team super leagues and the rest will be left out.
Sick Ew GIF by Film Riot

Maybe, but his particular paychecks are probably locked in with increases and auto-extensions for years to come. As long as he is willing to keep changing the oil himself on his aging Honda, he should be ok.
Yeah I think they can keep paying him his current salary, but maybe not match a big time SEC offer should he outperform at UL.

I believe 20 is the magic number for the Super Conferences, JMHO!
For me, it depends on the number of conferences. If only 2, I’d say 24 is the number. If 3, probably 16 a piece. Basically the top 48 or so teams will make it to the big leagues and the rest will fight for the scraps. Fortunately, Purdue is already locked in with the B1G and will be along for the ride.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT