Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
From the B1G Show:

Record of teams in the last 25 years in all college basketball that have:

Score 95 or more points
Shoot 55% or better
20+ assists
10 or fewer turnovers

Northwestern first team to lose. Ugly win but I will take it. Huge disparity in free throw attempts but that was their plan. Hitting less that 48% was a staggering FT% number for us. This game should have never been close.

Anyone else see a change in Edey’s free throw shot? He’s reaching further back behind his head.

Wild game.

From the B1G Show:

Score 95 or more points
Shoot 55% or better
20+ assists
10 or fewer turnovers

Northwestern first team to lose. Ugly win but I will take it. Huge disparity in free throw attempts but that was their plan. Hitting less that 48% was a staggering FT% number for us. This game should have never been close.

Anyone else see a change in Edey’s free throw shot? He’s reaching further back behind his head.

Wild game.

Actually, if those comparisons are done correctly....the 95 pts & other stats should all be in regulation play to make All things equal. So NW game should not be an equal comparison. And if not it means nothing.

Last edited:
From the B1G Show:

Score 95 or more points
Shoot 55% or better
20+ assists
10 or fewer turnovers

Wild game.
He's turning his right hand at release. Bit of sideways spin.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
From the B1G Show:

Score 95 or more points
Shoot 55% or better
20+ assists
10 or fewer turnovers

Wild game.

Unicorn game! Ironically, Purdue also had those stats:

106 points
57.9% FG
23 assists
10 turnovers

Painter mentioned that in his press conference remarks, paraphrasing - "Zebo gets sideways sometimes.....has to get under the ball."

Guess that can happen when you get 50 FT's. Too soon?
Maybe he should have mentioned that to him during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT