ADVERTISEMENT

3/30 Biden

atlboiler2156

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
Just another day in the land of confusion for ol' Joe. Why is his family letting him do this to himself? It's elder abuse.

Question.

Would the Dem's be better off sticking with Joe or would they be better off to take him off the ballott and go for someone else right now?

Dem's can't be happy that he's their guy, and folks like MK might vomit in the booth casting a vote for him.

Question.

Would the Dem's be better off sticking with Joe or would they be better off to take him off the ballott and go for someone else right now?

Dem's can't be happy that he's their guy, and folks like MK might vomit in the booth casting a vote for him.
Biden doesn't make me vomit, but there's certainly a question as to whether or not he'll be able to make it through four years.

Hillary made me vomit. That's why I didn't vote for her. Sanders would make me vomit. That's why I wouldn't vote for him. Trump, well, you know...

Let's look as well at who the Repub's put up against Obama. First it McCain/What's her Name and then Romney/Ryan. Obama didn't beat any stellar GOP folks either. Either time.
McCain only became less than stellar when Trump made it that way. I voted for both McCain and Romney, and would vote for Paul Ryan in a second, as well as Marco Rubio or probably any number of Republican candidates. But nope. You guys gave me Trump. Well done, dumbasses.

McCain only became less than stellar when Trump made it that way. I voted for both McCain and Romney, and would vote for Paul Ryan in a second, as well as Marco Rubio or probably any number of Republican candidates. But nope. You guys gave me Trump. Well done, dumbasses.
The Dem's gave you Trump. They could have put up Joe Manchin or any other Blue Dog which many Repub's would have voted for.

The Dem's gave you Trump. They could have put up Joe Manchin or any other Blue Dog which many Repub's would have voted for.
It's the Democrats fault that Republicans joined in lockstep around Trump??? Wtf are you talking about?

And you have the freedom to do so.

Sarcasm aside, I just don't know how the Democrats can keep riding Biden. It's so painfully obvious that he's consistently struggling mentally.
Sarcasm aside, I just don't know how the Republicans can keep riding Trump. It's so painfully obvious that he's consistently struggling mentally.

Where's a conservative to turn? Republicans aren't conservative.

Sarcasm aside, I just don't know how the Republicans can keep riding. It's so painfully obvious that he's consistently struggling mentally.

You're right, Republicans aren't nearly as conservative as they used to be or should be. Most of them are spineless too.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Sarcasm aside, I just don't know how the Republicans can keep riding Trump. It's so painfully obvious that he's consistently struggling mentally.

IMO Pence is pretty conservative and Trump would be best served if he let Pence lead the CV19 press conferences instead of Trump making shoot from the hip comments

I think he means we got Trump because the Dems couldn’t find a better candidate
Don't try putting Trump on Democrats. You guys nominated him and have supported him completely. Hell, you all ignored everything during an impeachment to keep him around. Everything Trump does is fully on the Republicans.

Reactions: Bill4411
Don't try putting Trump on Democrats. You guys nominated him and have supported him completely. Hell, you all ignored everything during an impeachment to keep him around. Everything Trump does is fully on the Republicans.
Lol. A little sensitive are you. I admit I voted for Trump and will vote for him again. Not a perfect human by any means but he has delivered on most of his promises. By the way the Dem impeachment was a political sham exercise. What was ironic, Trump was initiating the China travel ban while the Dems were focused on impeachment

Lol. A little sensitive are you. I admit I voted for Trump and will vote for him again. Not a perfect human by any means but he has delivered on most of his promises. By the way the Dem impeachment was a political sham exercise. What was ironic, Trump was initiating the China travel ban while the Dems were focused on impeachment
You've done it this time!

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Not sensitive at all, just take the responsibility for Trump because that’s who you all have coalesced behind. You voted for him and defend him completely so he’s your issue. Sham exercises by definition aren’t proven completely true, so your description is absurd.

Not sensitive at all, just take the responsibility for Trump because that’s who you all have coalesced behind. You voted for him and defend him completely so he’s your issue. Sham exercises by definition aren’t proven completely true, so your description is absurd.
Ok I own Trump until the Dems find a better candidate

When Trump wins again and is our President for 4 more years will you promise to move to Canada and leave this board? You are a good reason why people that are center are leaning more right. You are very narrow minded.

When Trump wins again and is our President for 4 more years will you promise to move to Canada and leave this board? You are a good reason why people that are center are leaning more right. You are very narrow minded.
That hilarious, all polling and election results from the last few years shows Republican support collapsing because Trump is so toxic and Republicans have embraced him.

Haha ok, same polls that had Hillary winning. You are a classic.
Until James Comey reopened the investigation into Hillary’s emails that were on Anthony Weiner’s laptop as he had been sextexting with a minor. Anthony Weiner swung the election. Or is it “swing”?

Let's look as well at who the Repub's put up against Obama. First it McCain/What's her Name and then Romney/Ryan. Obama didn't beat any stellar GOP folks either. Either time.
In 2008 or in 2012, Obama would have trucked Trump by wide margins. Reagan in '80 & '84 was "stellar".
And what GOP candidate since ??

That hilarious, all polling and election results from the last few years shows Republican support collapsing because Trump is so toxic and Republicans have embraced him.
You’re FOS. The Fox poll the libs on this board were touting showed D “high enthusiasm” for Biden at 34%. Trump shows 53% in the same poll for Rs. Somewhat enthusiastic was another mid-30s. 1/3 of Ds were displeased that Biden was the D choice. That sounds like a problem for the Ds if you believe the poll.

I
Ok I own Trump until the Dems find a better candidate

I'm sorry, I currently can’t vote for a a Democrat. Their platform sucks.
They are determined to get their green deal, tax increases and open border policies passed. If Biden wins the GOP better retain control of the Senate and
gain reps in the House.
Their corporate tax increases and environmental restrictions will again stagnate the economy.

You're right, Republicans aren't nearly as conservative as they used to be or should be. Most of them are spineless too.
The "used-to-be" Republicans.....ultra-conservative and WITH spine...….would include whom, other than Ronald Reagan ??

I

I'm sorry, I currently can’t vote for a a Democrat. Their platform sucks.
They are determined to get their green deal, tax increases and open border policies passed. If Biden wins the GOP better retain control of the Senate and
gain reps in the House.
Their corporate tax increases and environmental restrictions will again stagnate the economy.
Me too I was being sarcastic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT