ADVERTISEMENT

EJ Walker 2025

Thank you I couldn’t think of it
Also Jaren Jackson Jr went there his senior year. Feel like we were in the lead for him until he went to La Lum. Perhaps that is why I don’t have a high value for that place….also, didn’t their coach leave to coach DePaul?

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Also Jaren Jackson Jr went there his senior year. Feel like we were in the lead for him until he went to La Lum. Perhaps that is why I don’t have a high value for that place….also, didn’t their coach leave to coach DePaul?
A coach did go to DePaul from there around the time Tiger flirted with DePaul before going to UCLA

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
I still have dreams about that anxiety from time to time. Like I just remembered I have a test later that day and am not prepared for it or a paper coming due that I completely forgot about. By far the worst dreams I ever have. Wake up feeling anxious and irritated.

College was really fun but, like you said, had a fair amount of anxiety/anxiousness attached to it as well.
The dream I had a bunch was the one where you realize halfway through the semester that you have forgotten about a class, haven’t been to it once, and have a test coming up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT