ADVERTISEMENT

EJ Walker 2025

Heads up BOILER

True Freshman
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2021
Cut his list to 12 schools. Purdue included, said to be in the top of remaining schools. Number 2 player in KY 2025 class. 6’8” 225-230 lbs. I wonder if he and Sisley both would be options or if it’s an either /or situation? Hard to say how many spots will be open in ‘25?

Cut his list to 12 schools. Purdue included, said to be in the top of remaining schools. Number 2 player in KY 2025 class. 6’8” 225-230 lbs. I wonder if he and Sisley both would be options or if it’s an either /or situation? Hard to say how many spots will be open in ‘25?
Seems like CMP is OK with oversigning by 1, so maybe he takes 2 in 2025?

If Catchings is OAD then it wouldn’t even be an oversign.

The presser that CMP talked about this definitely being Edey’s final year he sure sounded like a coach with a scholarship dilemma.
I feel like we might get hints on senior night depending on who walks.

Underwood said that Luke Goode is going to do senior night activities but Goode is a junior. He supposedly has the credits to graduate. People speculating that he will enter the portal.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
The presser that CMP talked about this definitely being Edey’s final year he sure sounded like a coach with a scholarship dilemma.
I guess though why would Zach come back? This draft is supposedly “horrible” so this would be his best chance at getting drafted first round with a guaranteed contract. Maybe he’s also over the whole school thing too. I’m not so sure Zach wants to really come back. Im sure painter is also encouraging him to go to the next level due to those things as well.

You are never over the "whole school thing".

Never.

EVER.

Unless you're some kind of weirdo or something.
The classroom part, absolutely over it. The other parts of college, no, never over that. But having to study…I’m sure he’s over that no matter how hard or easy it is.

Reactions: Tommaker
Found this on On3 post from 3/4/24

“I’ve taken an official visit to Auburn,” Haralson said. “That is my only official so far. I don’t have anything else set right now, I’m looking to take some official visits after the season. I’m talking with Missouri, Gonzaga, Duke, Kansas, and Florida State. Those are the ones that come to mind right now.

“I’ve taken an official visit to Auburn,” Haralson said. “That is my only official so far. I don’t have anything else set right now, I’m looking to take some official visits after the season. I’m talking with Missouri, Gonzaga, Duke, Kansas, and Florida State. Those are the ones that come to mind right now.
Very revealing.

Reactions: Schnelk

Latest - I don’t have premium access so no idea what it says but looks like we are in the mix.

Glad to see we are still in the running. I can’t help but think that the major reason we are is because of the regular season success over the past 3 seasons, 58 wins and counting in the last two. I’m sure it helps that he has a pre existing relationship with coach Johnson, and hopefully future expectations with strong recruiting classes going forward.
Boiler up!

What is it about La luminaire that makes their players hate Purdue?

This. I was tired of 24-7 having a test I could be studying for, a paper I should be writing, a project I could be working on… felt like I was NEVER free to relax, even on weekends.
I still have dreams about that anxiety from time to time. Like I just remembered I have a test later that day and am not prepared for it or a paper coming due that I completely forgot about. By far the worst dreams I ever have. Wake up feeling anxious and irritated.

College was really fun but, like you said, had a fair amount of anxiety/anxiousness attached to it as well.

I still have dreams about that anxiety from time to time. Like I just remembered I have a test later that day and am not prepared for it or a paper coming due that I completely forgot about. By far the worst dreams I ever have. Wake up feeling anxious and irritated.

College was really fun but, like you said, had a fair amount of anxiety/anxiousness attached to it as well.
I have a reoccurring dream that I didn’t graduate. I had missed class so much I forgot what day, what time and where the class was and the teacher didn’t know who I was and I couldn’t prove I was in the class. The teacher had 2 test scores but thought that person dropped out or died

I have a reoccurring dream that I didn’t graduate. I had missed class so much I forgot what day, what time and where the class was and the teacher didn’t know who I was and I couldn’t prove I was in the class. The teacher had 2 test scores but thought that person dropped out or died

I had a friend on my floor in the dorm my freshman year. He always said he was majoring in Co-rec. He said he went in to one of his finals and the instructor looked at him and said, "I thought you had dropped the course."

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
I had a friend on my floor in the dorm my freshman year. He always said he was majoring in Co-rec. He said he went in to one of his finals and the instructor looked at him and said, "I thought you had dropped the course."
I had a math class where I had to show my class schedule for the final to prove I was in the class even though I attended a few times early in the class. He thought I might be one of those paid to take a final

Reactions: TC4THREE
I've had a dream that I showed up for a final in my underwear.

I stay in touch with my roommates, and they tell me it wasn't a dream.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
I've had a dream that I showed up for a final in my underwear.

I stay in touch with my roommates, and they tell me it wasn't a dream.
tequila was known to do that. I think ex Governor Bowen's nephew did that at Purdue bu think it might have been whiskey or vodka

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
I may have played ball with him. ;)

Dude could've been great.
I still remember watching him collapse during the Illinois game (if I remember correctly). Think someone did a story on him a few years ago. Basically after that season he dropped out of school and just floated along through life and battled depression. Think he righted the ship and is in a better spot now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT