ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Recruiting

Looks great in the Gold and Black. We need to get him to a home bball game for an official visit if we can.
Can you imagine this 2024 class IF Flory truly is in play! Not only does the gold and black look good but the system fit is perfect! Will be interesting to see how this one shakes out, Flory “recruitment” is fun to talk about!

Yep, it looks like Wes Miller and Adams have a connection.
Again, those that cheated before will only prosper even more now with the things as they are in college sports.

If Flory were to somehow NOT end up with Adams, or, somewhere by way of him, it would be an upset of epic proportions.

Can you imagine this 2024 class IF Flory truly is in play! Not only does the gold and black look good but the system fit is perfect! Will be interesting to see how this one shakes out, Flory “recruitment” is fun to talk about!
Still don't believe that he is "in play", and, feel the same about Haralson. I can't see Flory not ending up directly with Drew Adams, or, somewhere else directed by Mark Adams...the guy is a genuine pro at this type of garbage unfortunately.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
Still don't believe that he is "in play", and, feel the same about Haralson. I can't see Flory not ending up directly with Drew Adams, or, somewhere else directed by Mark Adams...the guy is a genuine pro at this type of garbage unfortunately.
It’s a big IF, Flory is fun to talk about. Trust me I get it, until they sign the dotted line who knows where these kids end up. I just hope he makes the best decision for himself. Cause the kid has talent but he needs to tighten somethings up before he thinks about the NBA. On a serious note, shouldn’t coaches who leverage kids to get a better job, oh I don’t know get suspended? I don’t like it either!

Reactions: Do Dah Day
It’s a big IF, Flory is fun to talk about. Trust me I get it, until they sign the dotted line who knows where these kids end up. I just hope he makes the best decision for himself. Cause the kid has talent but he needs to tighten somethings up before he thinks about the NBA. On a serious note, shouldn’t coaches who leverage kids to get a better job, oh I don’t know get suspended? I don’t like it either!
When you have "handlers" involved, it often does not work out as you alluded to hoping in that the decision is generally not what is the best one for the kid, and, in this case, when you have the "handlers" that you do, it is even less likely unfortunately.

Like say, barring something crazy, I just don't see him ending up at Purdue unfortunately.

Welp, Bidunga probably headed to Cincy now.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TX4GB
I mean, I wonder how it feels to know that you can't actually do your job, but, you still get jobs despite that...that everyone knows that you can't do your job, yet, you are on the staff.
Feels good all the way to the bank!

I get what your saying and obviously you can't have much professional pride when you know you are there because of an 18 year old kid.

Just being real...he is far from the only guy...but, it does have to suck in some ways you would think to realize as you said, he is there because of an 18-year old kid...and, if said kid does not follow him, odds are that he will be out just as quickly and easily as he got in there.

I mean, I wonder how it feels to know that you can't actually do your job, but, you still get jobs despite that...that everyone knows that you can't do your job, yet, you are on the staff.
That is my daily existence. Not sure I’ve worked in a year. Just fly in that narrow band below the radar and the surface to air missiles.

Just being real...he is far from the only guy...but, it does have to suck in some ways you would think to realize as you said, he is there because of an 18-year old kid...and, if said kid does not follow him, odds are that he will be out just as quickly and easily as he got in there.
You’re making an assumption he has profound thoughts.

Depending on how they title positions, 6 Assistant ADs isn’t that many honestly. Sometimes the head facilities guy in athletics is an Assistant AD. Then you got marketing, ticketing, external relations, etc.

Reactions: TX4GB
Depending on how they title positions, 6 Assistant ADs isn’t that many honestly. Sometimes the head facilities guy in athletics is an Assistant AD. Then you got marketing, ticketing, external relations, etc.

etc. with Louisville:

entertainment
treasurer
cocktail hostesses

ADVERTISEMENT