ADVERTISEMENT

2020 and 2021

May 19, 2019
March Madness will be real fun in 2020 and 2021.

2020 Final Four

2021 National Championship

And for any doubters out there, Purdue had eventual National Champion Virginia beat at the end of regulation in the Elite 8 in 2019 (if not for 1 "crazy" play after a missed free throw).

Oftentimes, there is major humility before ultimate triumph. Special things coming Purdue and Matt Painter's way really soon. BOILER UP!!!

2020 Final Four

And for any doubters out there, Purdue had eventual National Champion Virginia beat at the end of regulation in the Elite 8 in 2019 (if not for 1 "crazy" play after a missed free throw).

Oftentimes, there is major humility before ultimate triumph. Special things coming Purdue and Matt Painter's way really soon. BOILER UP!!!
At least you are consistent with your posts...

Reactions: johnwooden1932

2020 Final Four

I’m on that train rolling with you something special is brewing in West Lafayette

I like the enthusiasm but we must temper our expectations. Making the FF is often a matter of luck - match ups and the luck of the draw. Many very talented teams have found themselves knocked out in the sweet sixteen.
These boys came close to getting there within seconds I was there I saw the disappointment on there faces they have not forgotten and believing in them I will put my faith in them bcuz they are always counted out

I like the enthusiasm but we must temper our expectations. Making the FF is often a matter of luck - match ups and the luck of the draw. Many very talented teams have found themselves knocked out in the sweet sixteen.
Good points my friend, but I am still going with Final Four 2020.

Reactions: samcboiler
Johnwooden and skank hunt are the same person. It's pretty obvious. He's posing as a Purdue fan and making ridiculous statements such as guaranteeing a NC in a pathetic attempt to make Purdue fans look stupid.

These boys came close to getting there within seconds I was there I saw the disappointment on there faces they have not forgotten and believing in them I will put my faith in them bcuz they are always counted out
F
Johnwooden and skank hunt are the same person. It's pretty obvious. He's posing as a Purdue fan and making ridiculous statements such as guaranteeing a NC in a pathetic attempt to make Purdue fans look stupid.
Nope, 2 different people. Purdue going to the final 4 in 2020 and winning it all in 2021 are simply my predictions. Never guaranteed anything.

Interesting. When it's a slow part of the season, Purdue fans talk about recruiting, possible line-ups, returning player's scoring averages, and who will be the break-out players. They mainly focus on their home team, Purdue. Instead of their own team, the most pathetic members of other fan bases also focus on Purdue. Classic little brother syndrome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT