ADVERTISEMENT

2000 mules

I watched it for free on the website. But if u can’t figure that out, then I guess $29 to you isn’t worth having the knowledge that might make a difference.

nope, it’s pay now. There was a free option previously that has been removed. Get folks like you to watch it, then talk about - then let the simpletons like myself pay. No thanks.

Reactions: Bill4411
I'm guessing there wasn't any higher level of fraud than in any other recent election. I think the results of the last election were legit, AND I am ok taking steps to keep them legit by requiring IDs etc.

Bwahahahaha. Cool fantasy bro. Do you also believe Sandy Hook was crisis actors? That 911 was a inside job?
Have you watched the documentary yet? I haven’t and probably won’t but are you sure you should laugh at him and call it a fantasy while mentioning Sandy Hook and 9/11 if you haven’t? We don’t know what’s in it but go ahead and jump as the easily excitable often do.

We use mobility data at work and also have a ballot box in the basement. Me, and all my coworkers would be "ballot mules" based on the logic of the movie.
Exactly. Anonymized cell data doesn’t prove a damn thing. They should have called it 2000 delivery guys.

What the conspiracy crowd never gets is somebody would have spilled the beans. Especially if they were getting paid to do it.

If an actual ballot mule existed, the could get a multi million dollar check to give this all up.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Anyone read the Robert Caro books on LBJ? The 1948 Texas Senate race was completely fixed for Johnson. He trailed Coke Stevenson by the slimmest of margins. Then one of his people in one of his counties turned a “7” into a “9” on Johnsons vote tallies for that district. The worker then proceeded to fill in 200 voter records in alphabetical order all in red ink. Despite the blatant fraud, the courts ended up siding with Johnson and he trounced the Republican candidate in the general election.

Without that election win, Johnson’s political career may have been over and certainly he would have been in no position to ever become vice president and president. Vietnam may never have happened and the history of this country would have dramatically changed. All because one guy in his campaign’s employ turned a 700 into a 900 with one small pen swipe and made a half-ass attempt to cover it up and got away with it.. Theres plenty of details i left out and its been a few years since i read those books.

Anyone read the Robert Caro books on LBJ? The 1948 Texas Senate race was completely fixed for Johnson. He trailed Coke Stevenson by the slimmest of margins. Then one of his people in one of his counties turned a “7” into a “9” on Johnsons vote tallies for that district. The worker then proceeded to fill in 200 voter records in alphabetical order all in red ink. Despite the blatant fraud, the courts ended up siding with Johnson and he trounced the Republican candidate in the general election.

Without that election win, Johnson’s political career may have been over and certainly he would have been in no position to ever become vice president and president. Vietnam may never have happened and the history of this country would gave dramatically changes. All because one guy in his campaign’s employ turned a 700 into a 900 with one small pen swipe and made a half-ass attempt to cover it up and got away with it.. Theres plenty of details i left out and its been a few years since i read those books.
Wow, so this stuff happened before Trump? No way! @Bill4411

Have you watched the documentary yet? I haven’t and probably won’t but are you sure you should laugh at him and call it a fantasy while mentioning Sandy Hook and 9/11 if you haven’t? We don’t know what’s in it but go ahead and jump as the easily excitable often do.
Yes I did with a few of my MAGA buddies. They were creaming in their jeans. I was laughing at the ridiculousness. The Kracken all over again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
You found a conservative documentary on a conservative platform that proves something that no one else could? I can’t believe it!
No. I didn’t find anything. I’ve never been to that website or seen the doc. Good try though.

No. I didn’t find anything. I’ve never been to that website or seen the doc. Good try though.
Yep, you’re just randomly commenting on something that you’ve not been following at all. Good try though.

He probably says it because he saw that Biden wasn’t exactly mentally well when he was running/hiding but I won’t speak for him. And yep, we have those who got their little feelings hurt to blame for this mess. Thank them when you see them!
I’m sure both sides thought the opposition’s candidate was not mentally well.

And hell, I think both sides had good reasons to think so. Unfortunately some of us caught in the middle had to make a decision on which was less well.

Fair and all you needed was Trump’s crazy tweets to defend an argument. However, one candidate had the economy cooking and the other one was a lifelong politician who hadn’t accomplished a thing in his career. Oh well, no more crazy tweets to offend anybody. That’s all that matters.

Wow, so this stuff happened before Trump? No way! @Bill4411
How about the blatant history of Mayor Daly buying votes with his "Chicago Democratic Machine"? Well known going back to the 60's. Some reports outlined how that "Chicago Democratic Machine" was credited with getting JFK elected. Voter fraud and the Democratic Party in many places has been linked for many decades. The left just always attacks those who dare challenge them with facts and evidence.

How about the blatant history of Mayor Daly buying votes with his "Chicago Democratic Machine"? Well known going back to the 60's. Some reports outlined how that "Chicago Democratic Machine" was credited with getting JFK elected. Voter fraud and the Democratic Party in many places has been linked for many decades. The left just always attacks those who dare challenge them with facts and evidence.
Nope, history started at Trump.

Reactions: Chicago Joe
Nope, history started at Trump.
Hahaha...yeah...of course it did. So says all the liberal media who amazingly use the same talking points when the attack a narrative they want to crush. Amazing their uniform choice of words!! One might think the various outlet news rooms got their directives from an outside source. Say it ain't so...

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
Hahaha...yeah...of course it did. So says all the liberal media who amazingly use the same talking points when the attack a narrative they want to crush. Amazing their uniform choice of words!! One might think the various outlet news rooms got their directives from an outside source. Say it ain't so...
Do they ever disagree on anything? Always in lockstep. It is indeed amazing. The groupthink is reaaaaaaal.

Reactions: mjgboiler
Yep, only the liberals. You guys are so smart. Saying the exact same thing as you all accuse the other side of saying the same thing. It really is beautiful.

Yep, only the liberals. You guys are so smart. Saying the exact same thing as you all accuse the other side of saying the same thing. It really is beautiful.
What uniform message are we pushing here, crazy guy? And what’s beautiful about it?

What uniform message are we pushing here, crazy guy? And what’s beautiful about it?
You tell me. Actually, don’t, it’s obvious to anyone but you. I’d hate for you to get too excited on Mother’s Day. Don’t want you to get put in the corner again.

He gets himself into these binds on threads. Comments on something he doesn’t know much about while making little sense, will get called out on it and then will call it a night. It’s pretty funny.
Haha, obsessed much? Time to take a break there. You’re really getting worked up again. You have a bad habit of this.

Haha, obsessed much? Time to take a break there. You’re really getting worked up again. You have a bad habit of this.
Nah, I don’t think about you like you think about me on Saturday nights. You’re making things up about me getting worked up again. You have a really weird habit of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT