ADVERTISEMENT

2000 mules

Just watched the brand new 2000 mules documentary. Holy cow. Everyone should absolutely watch this! It is Sickening. Amazing what they’ve gotten away with, so far at least. Many people should go to jail.
The Media told us, there is nothing to this, so move along, please. We all know, they report only the truth and nothing else, so case closed. Lol! I hear that this is worth the time to view this. I certainly will plan on watching.

I heard about it through a friend. I believe it is produced by Dinesh Souza, who is not a Lefty. I am not sure how he identifies himself, but I wouldn't let others (the media, the "Progressives") characterize him. I plan to watch it, so thanks for reminding me. Right now I am reading F.A. Hayek's "The Road to Serfdom" for a second time. Full disclosure: I consider myself fiscally conservative and socially moderate-to-liberal (in the classical sense).

If you are interested in drama, the 6-part British series, "Anatomy of a Scandal" is quite good. It deals with a scandal involving a member of the Prime Minister's Cabinet and deals with privilege as assumed by white males at Oxford which continues through their adult lives, the blurred lines between consent and non-consent in affairs. There are some real plot twisters in it and I think it was brilliantly written, although the writer, a woman took no pains to recognize that there are lots of decent men out there. Sienna Miller and Michelle Dockery, as well as the Parliament researcher working for the Minister (Townsend) who will remind you of Monica Lewinsky.

Reactions: DavidBoiler
I can’t speak to 2020 but I voted in Detroit proper in 2016 and I saw multiple instances of thing that were sketchy. People with Hilary stickers in their clipboards inside the polling place chatting with people in line. Machine having “issues” where ballots were fed multiple times (mine seemed to work perfectly on the first try). Detroit had something like a 106% turnout that year with a massive blue majority. Hope it was all worth it to give us a president who is clearly in serious mental decline. Orange man bad though.

I believe it is produced by Dinesh Souza,

ENwf0kjXkAE6R5r.jpg

I looked for reviews on IMDb and depending on your political prospective it either gets a 1 or a 10-nothing in between. If you want to rehash the 2020 election looking for "voter fraud" this is apparently the documentary for you.

Just watched the brand new 2000 mules documentary. Holy cow. Everyone should absolutely watch this! It is Sickening. Amazing what they’ve gotten away with, so far at least. Many people should go to jail.
What’s amazing to me how many people want to post political posts on this board when we have a GD board specifically for that and plenty of willing participants wanting to argue incessantly about it over and over again.

I can’t speak to 2020 but I voted in Detroit proper in 2016 and I saw multiple instances of thing that were sketchy. People with Hilary stickers in their clipboards inside the polling place chatting with people in line. Machine having “issues” where ballots were fed multiple times (mine seemed to work perfectly on the first try). Detroit had something like a 106% turnout that year with a massive blue majority. Hope it was all worth it to give us a president who is clearly in serious mental decline. Orange man bad though.
Why not check a claim like this before repeating it?

Detroit did not have 106% turnout in 2016, and the same claim was made and debunked for virtually every city this year, with no actual evidence.

It's just so lazy.

If you’re interested in a true story about fraud and lying The Dropout on Hulu is really good. Did I mention it’s actually true?

Is that worth it? We watched the actual documentary on it before (I think Hulu? and loved it. I wasn't sure if the rewatch..
I didn’t watch the actual documentary before this, but I should. My wife and I really enjoyed the Hulu show, only 8 episodes, about 45 minutes each.

Detroit did not have 106% turnout in 2016, and the same claim was made and debunked for virtually every city this year, with no actual evidence.

It's just so lazy.
No one ever claimed that entire cities had over 100% turnout. Specific precincts reported more voters that residence. Those precincts were characterized by 0% registered Republicans. The Chicago Democratic Party assigns poll workers to be Republican for the day.

There are over 15000 precincts with no Republican representation. The minimum Democrat representation in any precinct nationwide is 7%.

No one ever claimed that entire cities had over 100% turnout. Specific precincts reported more voters that residence. Those precincts were characterized by 0% registered Republicans. The Chicago Democratic Party assigns poll workers to be Republican for the day.

There are over 15000 precincts with no Republican representation. The minimum Democrat representation in any precinct nationwide is 7%.
The guy I replied to literally claimed it, and the link I supplied also has a litany of claims about entire cities having 100% turnout...

Entirely possible for a precinct to have more voters registered than population estimates.

Information from 2020 is linked below but based on what you've said you're already familiar with it, so just let me know which precinct I should be looking at and I'm happy to do so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nitrowars

It's just so lazy.
Okay you got me, nice job ignoring the two other things I mentioned which I saw personally and are both illegal. Need me to post the links for you?

Okay you got me, nice job ignoring the two other things I mentioned which I saw personally and are both illegal. Need me to post the links for you?
If you saw these things personally and you presumably reported them to the authorities, then why did you feel compelled to make something up to prove your point?

What happened when you reported these things?

Reactions: Bigcat01
Amazing how someone can get enough proof to put a documentary together, yet all the lawyers in the world couldn’t figure it out in court lmao
It’s not amazing. It’s
I heard about it through a friend. I believe it is produced by Dinesh Souza, who is not a Lefty. I am not sure how he identifies himself, but I wouldn't let others (the media, the "Progressives") characterize him. I plan to watch it, so thanks for reminding me. Right now I am reading F.A. Hayek's "The Road to Serfdom" for a second time. Full disclosure: I consider myself fiscally conservative and socially moderate-to-liberal (in the classical sense).

If you are interested in drama, the 6-part British series, "Anatomy of a Scandal" is quite good. It deals with a scandal involving a member of the Prime Minister's Cabinet and deals with privilege as assumed by white males at Oxford which continues through their adult lives, the blurred lines between consent and non-consent in affairs. There are some real plot twisters in it and I think it was brilliantly written, although the writer, a woman took no pains to recognize that there are lots of decent men out there. Sienna Miller and Michelle Dockery, as well as the Parliament researcher working for the Minister (Townsend) who will remind you of Monica Lewinsky.
the truth is the truth. Only the idiots out there living their lives through political Prisms and who refuse to accept the truth are they real problem in this world.

Is that worth it? We watched the actual documentary on it before (I think Hulu? and loved it. I wasn't sure if the rewatch..
Quite good. Amanda Seyfried is very compelling, what could be an award winning performance. Elizabeth Holmes just basically brainwashed herself to not feel, or empathize, just tunnel vision to the end. It might remind you of some. 🙄

It'll be a real shame if she gets off in real life. Apparently just had a baby while awaiting sentencing...and after watching that you could totally see her doing it for the sole purpose of the court's sympathy.

Hard to fathom some of this other stuff...just hard to fathom.

It's just so lazy.
I do believe he is wrong but you used 2020 biased news to deflect a 2016 perceived act. That is the root of the problem in America right now. No one or very few ready to listen just defend the home team and attack the away team.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT