ADVERTISEMENT

2000 mules

So do you understand the 2020 election was not stolen with the voting machines. The left modified the rules in the courts prior to Oct and then a non profit funded the loop holes created. This movie shows how they did it. This movie does not alter the results.
OK. You convinced me. I’m just amazed that Purdue graduates fall for sh$T like this.

OK. You convinced me. I’m just amazed that Purdue graduates fall for sh$T like this.
Fake, did the Left file suit in NC to extend the time for ballots to be returned? Did the left file suit in Pennsylvania to alter election laws? Did the left in Georgia file lawsuits to change election laws? Did a non profit pay for early voting sites in Arizona? Did a non profit in heavy democrat registered counties pay for unrequested ballots to be mailed out? None of that is fake.

Fake, did the Left file suit in NC to extend the time for ballots to be returned? Did the left file suit in Pennsylvania to alter election laws? Did the left in Georgia file lawsuits to change election laws? Did a non profit pay for early voting sites in Arizona? Did a non profit in heavy democrat registered counties pay for unrequested ballots to be mailed out? None of that is fake.
Hahahaha. At least tell me you weren’t an engineering grad. Keep following all of your lawsuits on Q-Anon. Let me know how they turn out.

So do you understand the 2020 election was not stolen with the voting machines. The left modified the rules in the courts prior to Oct and then a non profit funded the loop holes created. This movie shows how they did it. This movie does not alter the results.
Have you even seen the movie? Apparently you haven’t. It clearly shows that it would have changed the outcome. Period.

Reactions: bkgolden
I can’t speak to 2020 but I voted in Detroit proper in 2016 and I saw multiple instances of thing that were sketchy. People with Hilary stickers in their clipboards inside the polling place chatting with people in line. Machine having “issues” where ballots were fed multiple times (mine seemed to work perfectly on the first try). Detroit had something like a 106% turnout that year with a massive blue majority. Hope it was all worth it to give us a president who is clearly in serious mental decline. Orange man bad though.
Orange man put America first.
This admin does not.
Period.

this is not about republicans or democrats.
it is constitution vs. not.
all I advise is go vote for the folks that will protect our freedoms. Do research.

Hahahaha. At least tell me you weren’t an engineering grad. Keep following all of your lawsuits on Q-Anon. Let me know how they turn out.
Funny thing is a actually got that info from living in one of those states NC. The Arizona part o learned from listening to NPR. I have never read Q-anon.

I assume he hasn’t. Maybe he’s mentally challenged? Not sure.

Haha. Great point. Next time make a cohesive point.
I exited ot to complete my thought. You have still not answered my question. Did the left file lawsuits in North Carolina, Penn and Georgia to and alter election laws?

Have you even seen the movie? Apparently you haven’t. It clearly shows that it would have changed the outcome. Period.
If the non profit money was never spent Trump would likely still be President. The movie will not alter that Our President is Joe Biden.

The lawyers never had a chance. It takes a long time to compile evidence. That’s why it is called discovery in civil litigation.
The states of Arizona, Wisconsin and PA have election fraud investigations. they have had plenty of time to investigate this. Why not a peep about it even from teams clearly biased to find it?

The states of Arizona, Wisconsin and PA have election fraud investigations. they have had plenty of time to investigate this. Why not a peep about it even from teams clearly biased to find it?
“The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry,” he said. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated.”

Raffensperger responded: “Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong.”

At another point, Trump said: “So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

But it’s the other side that committed all the voter fraud.

Hmmm...the filmmaker espousing these "facts" ---

“Two years later, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a 'straw donor' to make the illegal campaign contribution. He was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years' probation, and a $30,000 fine. In 2018, D'Souza was issued a pardon by President Donald Trump.”

Hmmm...the filmmaker espousing these "facts" ---

“Two years later, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a 'straw donor' to make the illegal campaign contribution. He was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years' probation, and a $30,000 fine. In 2018, D'Souza was issued a pardon by President Donald Trump.”
It makes you wonder if his name was Zuckerberg or Soros would there have even been any charges?

ENwf0kjXkAE6R5r.jpg
That was a political persecution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT