ADVERTISEMENT

2000 mules

Nah, I don’t think about you like you think about me on Saturday nights. You’re making things up about me getting worked up again. You have a really weird habit of this.
You’re one scary dude. Starting to understand why you got put in time out.

Just watched the brand new 2000 mules documentary. Holy cow. Everyone should absolutely watch this! It is Sickening. Amazing what they’ve gotten away with, so far at least. Many people should go to jail.
I plan on watching it.

I thought you needed the support after the Left jumped in and began shaming you and others in this thread.

To balance myself out, I’ll watch 3 episodes of the View.

You’re one scary dude. Starting to understand why you got put in time out.
Scary? You’re a little off, huh? I’ve heard it all but certainly not “scary” but not all surprising you use that hyperbole since you’re firmly in the easily excitable category.

Scary? You’re a little off, huh? I’ve heard it all but certainly not “scary” but not all surprising you use that hyperbole since you’re firmly in the easily excitable category.
Glad you admit you’ve heard it all. I’m not surprised about that.

Yep, only the liberals. You guys are so smart. Saying the exact same thing as you all accuse the other side of saying the same thing. It really is beautiful.
It's easy to say nothing to see here, when you have the dishonest media covering up all your blemishes. People on the left get all the hometown calls and act like whats the problem.

I plan on watching it.

I thought you needed the support after the Left jumped in and began shaming you and others in this thread.

To balance myself out, I’ll watch 3 episodes of the View.
Never watched The View, how is it? Maybe they’ll give you help on how to answer your kids when they ask tough questions.

I can’t speak to 2020 but I voted in Detroit proper in 2016 and I saw multiple instances of thing that were sketchy. People with Hilary stickers in their clipboards inside the polling place chatting with people in line. Machine having “issues” where ballots were fed multiple times (mine seemed to work perfectly on the first try). Detroit had something like a 106% turnout that year with a massive blue majority. Hope it was all worth it to give us a president who is clearly in serious mental decline. Orange man bad though.
And like clockwork Detroit has counting delays and has to shutdown and when they resume more Biden votes are found

That’s NOT election fraud. And lawsuits during elections are NOT new.
So you will not answer my question. Then say the dems did not file lawsuits. Then want a WSJ article on the lawsuits. I never said there was fraud I said they Dems sued to change the rules. Then you asked for a WSJ article. Then you called me a nit job. Once again did the Left sue to change the rules in Penn, NC and Georgia? That is a yes or no answer.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
So you will not answer my question. Then say the dems did not file lawsuits. Then want a WSJ article on the lawsuits. I never said there was fraud I said they Dems sued to change the rules. Then you asked for a WSJ article. Then you called me a nit job. Once again did the Left sue to change the rules in Penn, NC and Georgia? That is a yes or no answer.
Huh??

Any dissenting thought contrary to the main stream propaganda is “scary” to the far left… but you already knew that
Look at you guys sticking together. Maybe next time you can write his goodbye letter when he gets put in the corner again. And far left? Hardly, but you believe whatever you want to believe.

No one ever claimed that entire cities had over 100% turnout. Specific precincts reported more voters that residence. Those precincts were characterized by 0% registered Republicans. The Chicago Democratic Party assigns poll workers to be Republican for the day.

There are over 15000 precincts with no Republican representation. The minimum Democrat representation in any precinct nationwide is 7%.
Where is the evidence for this? Very interesting if true.

Once again the left can’t address facts! Can only attack the messenger. Just because you may not like the messenger does not mean the facts aren’t correct and clear.maybe watch the movie and decide first. The people who did this investigation was not him. These people have went after a republican politician as well whom cheated. To someone like you facts don’t matter. If you’re ok with election integrity being destroyed, then you’re part of the problem.
No, actually, I don't think they went after the republican that cheated. I hear the film tries to make it seem as if they did though.

Exactly. Anonymized cell data doesn’t prove a damn thing. They should have called it 2000 delivery guys.

What the conspiracy crowd never gets is somebody would have spilled the beans. Especially if they were getting paid to do it.

If an actual ballot mule existed, the could get a multi million dollar check to give this all up.
There was not only cell phone evidence but also video surveillance that backed up the cell phone evidence. Quite damning to be honest.

Here’s why I won’t watch it. Plenty of articles like this if you search.

https://amp.newsobserver.com/news/article261036477.html
Every single article like this all quote one main article. None of them did their own research. So in essence, there's ONE article. Now, that one article makes some good points. Not saying it doesn't. However, they are too easy to dismiss the findings because they are trusting that some "experts" say that geotracking isn't that accurate. From my knowledge, geotracking is accurate to about 16 ft. So, the question is, is 16 feet accurate enough to make these conclusions? Maybe.

I haven't watched the film. However, I think Shapiro did a pretty good job reviewing the film as well as the "fact" checkers. If what he says is true, he's right to be critical of the film. He's also equally right to be critical of the fact checkers. In other words, there are interesting things that need further investigation. Nothing more.

ENwf0kjXkAE6R5r.jpg
racist

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
The level of stupidity exhibited by so many Purdue grads in this thread is beyond mind-boggling to me (although I guess it really shouldn’t be). If you’re going to use Dinesh D’Souza as a harbinger for something, then you really need to rethink your life choices. The guy is an ex-con fraud and that’s being nice.

The level of stupidity exhibited by so many Purdue grads in this thread is beyond mind-boggling to me (although I guess it really shouldn’t be). If you’re going to use Dinesh D’Souza as a harbinger for something, then you really need to rethink your life choices. The guy is an ex-con fraud and that’s being nice.

That is exactly what I think when I read what you post on a daily basis.

No you wouldn't because you had a history around that ballot box. People that had movement in those areas prior were excluded.
The article covers this. Yes people who had previous history were excluded, but other people who didn’t have previous history but would have a good reason to be in that area multiple times were not excluded.

“True the Vote has said it filtered out people whose “pattern of life” before the election season included frequenting nonprofit and drop box locations. But that strategy wouldn't filter out election workers who spend more time at drop boxes during the election season, cab drivers whose daily paths don't follow a pattern, or people whose routines recently changed.”

Still at it with the hyperbole on this board, huh? Man, some things never change…

Reactions: Crayfish57
Dinesh got the easily excitable allll worked up with this little documentary. So funny. I wonder how many “fact checkers” “fact checked” this one? Anything that goes against the groupthink deserves to be fact checked until it can’t be fact checked anymore. Why doesn’t anything that libs do ever get “fact checked”?

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese and BSIT
Dinesh got the easily excitable allll worked up with this little documentary. So funny. I wonder how many “fact checkers” “fact checked” this one? Anything that goes against the groupthink deserves to be fact checked until it can’t be fact checked anymore. Why doesn’t anything that libs do ever get “fact checked”?
Here you go buddy. Don’t want you to get so worked up again that Brian puts you in timeout so I’ll help you out. You can chill now.

Biden fact check

Just looking out for you. Don’t want you to get sent to your room again by GBI, that’s all. Pretty embarrassing for all of us when that happens to someone.
When did I get sent to my “room again” by GBI? Nothing like that happened and there’s no reason to be embarrassed, I assure you. However, it is embarrassing when you post about others on Saturday nights, get called out on it and then slink away. That’s embarrassment.

When did I get sent to my “room again” by GBI? Nothing like that happened and there’s no reason to be embarrassed, I assure you. However, it is embarrassing when you post about others on Saturday nights, get called out on it and then slink away. That’s embarrassment.
I go away for family time. You go away because you get sent to the corner. I’m just afraid next thing I know someone will be posting another goodbye letter from you because you can’t control yourself or Brian will give you another timeout. Oh well, off to hang with the family or “slink away” as you would say.

I go away for family time. You go away because you get sent to the corner. I’m just afraid next thing I know someone will be posting another goodbye letter from you because you can’t control yourself or Brian will give you another timeout. Oh well, off to hang with the family or “slink away” as you would say.
No, you went away because I made you look like the weirdo that you are. You “called it a night” at the time you were called out and then kept checking the boards. Liar.

Do you get alerts when I post by the way? You respond to about one out of every two posts of mine these days. Totally normal behavior. And you keep mentioning a timeout. When did anything like that happen? I’m still here, aren’t I? And I didn’t get a DM from anybody relaying the message that I was in timeout.

The article covers this. Yes people who had previous history were excluded, but other people who didn’t have previous history but would have a good reason to be in that area multiple times were not excluded.

“True the Vote has said it filtered out people whose “pattern of life” before the election season included frequenting nonprofit and drop box locations. But that strategy wouldn't filter out election workers who spend more time at drop boxes during the election season, cab drivers whose daily paths don't follow a pattern, or people whose routines recently changed.”
The criteria was that the person had to visit at a minimum of 10 dropboxes as well as 5 non for profits that were supposedly paying for the mules (on top of excluding those that have prior history in those areas). How many people would fit that criteria? On top of that, they have video surveillance to match the cell phone data. I think they could figure out who's an election worker or taxi driver vs who's dropping multiple ballots fairly easily.

That's also not to mention that the majority of the people they tracked were dropping multiple ballots late at night. 1 am to 4 am. I'm sure people vote regularly at those hours of the day...

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
Welcome back

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
No, you went away because I made you look like the weirdo that you are. You “called it a night” at the time you were called out and then kept checking the boards. Liar.

Do you get alerts when I post by the way? You respond to about one out of every two posts of mine these days. Totally normal behavior. And you keep mentioning a timeout. When did anything like that happen? I’m still here, aren’t I? And I didn’t get a DM from anybody relaying the message that I was in timeout.
Ok, back now. How did you know I checked the boards? I don’t even recall this night you keep bringing up, but it sure has you agitated for some reason. I really feel like you need to take a step back before you get put in the corner again. That had to be embarrassing. Good night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT