ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin v. Purdue Game Thread

Screen_Shot_2013-05-14_at_12.55.01_PM.png

No Morton tonight? right?

And is Dow even on the sideline? Didn't look. Asking for a really close friend:)

Wisconsin lost their legs in the last 5 minutes. We ran them to ground in an ugly game. Waves of Boilermakers just kept coming off the bench.
Game was ugly AND stressful...but a win when the usual contributors struggled but give credit to Badgers as well. I need to see how well they shot

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Not getting in anyone's bidness brother. Just pointing out as I usually do that a win is a team win and a loss is a team loss. Now, it's time to put an end to the Archie MIller/TJD show.
I don't really think Archie is going anywhere and TJD likely will be back unless his Mama is telling him he's ready for the NBA.

I don't really think Archie is going anywhere and TJD likely will be back unless his Mama is telling him he's ready for the NBA.
You might be correct on both ends. TJD needs to come back another year, I'm sure he's not hurting for money, he has a lot that he needs to improve on. Having said that, doesn't matter if he goes this year or next he's not going to be a first round pick.

Did you see TJD tell Lil' Arch in the huddle "F You" and Lil' Arch just looked at him and didn't do a thing? Can you imagine how that would have played out with Keady or Knight?
Did he? I didn't watch in the second half, it was all Boilers.

Reactions: Augie85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT