ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on in Portland?

Yeh, the bleeding heart libs on this forum will die on the hill supporting these "Peaceful protesters". They never speak up about the violent protesters (because according to Bob, they only represent .1% of the total).

For our lib/lefty friends here, if you're not willing to condemn the rioters, looters and those attacking LE, then YOU'RE part of the problem.

Except they’ve been condemned. Bob has stated it multiple times. But if the lying is what gets you through your day, have at it I guess.

Yep, just a bunch of "high schoolers" and "adolescents" exercising their right to assemble and protest in Portland.

Yep, just a bunch of "high schoolers" and "adolescents" exercising their right to assemble and protest in Portland.

Cause if you can't trust a white supremacist Q anon supporter to give you news who can you trust right?

Do you guys ever wonder why all your sources of information are terrible people and just outright liars?

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec

Cause if you can't trust a white supremacist Q anon supporter to give you news who can you trust right?

Do you guys ever wonder why all your sources of information are terrible people and just outright liars?

John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] political activist and conspiracy theorist[5] who is considered an Internet troll.[6][7][8][9] Posobiec is best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter, as well as using white-supremacist and anti-semitic symbols and talking points, including the white genocide conspiracy theory.[10][11][12][13] He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[14] As of 2018, he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[15]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
Since you always attack the messenger and completely ignore what actually happened, here is the booking information for David Blake Hampe as well as information on his prior arrest.

Do you guys ever pay attention to things that really happen or just wait for things to be filtered through the propaganda that the New York Times spoon feeds you? Hope this helps!

EdxtYcqUYAEHWFW

EdxtY8fUYAANREL

EdxwAuNUwAE_rNz

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Since you always attack the messenger and completely ignore what actually happened, here is the booking information for David Blake Hampe as well as information on his prior arrest.

Do you guys ever pay attention to things that really happen or just wait for things to be filtered through the propaganda that the New York Times spoon feeds you? Hope this helps!

EdxtYcqUYAEHWFW

EdxtY8fUYAANREL

EdxwAuNUwAE_rNz

I'm sure the dude arrested is a scumbag. And I'm also sure he's not ANTIFA or anything connected with BLM.

I'm also sure that you're always posting stories by white supremacists and liars, that's on you not anyone else. If that's the people you want to associate with then good for you. Just don't expect anyone else to take you seriously.

I'm sure the dude arrested is a scumbag. And I'm also sure he's not ANTIFA or anything connected with BLM.

I'm also sure that you're always posting stories by white supremacists and liars, that's on you not anyone else. If that's the people you want to associate with then good for you. Just don't expect anyone else to take you seriously.
How do you know he's not ANTIFA or anything connected with BLM?

And of course everybody you don't agree with is a white supremacist, racist, and/or liar and feel free to attack whoever you'd like. I'm in no way "associated" with anybody I've never met or have a relationship with.

And thanks BigBoilerD but I really could care less about affirmation on a message board. I appreciate your concern though.

How do you know he's not ANTIFA or anything connected with BLM?

And of course everybody you don't agree with is a white supremacist, racist, and/or liar and feel free to attack whoever you'd like. I'm in no way "associated" with anybody I've never met or have a relationship with.

And thanks BigBoilerD but I really could care less about affirmation on a message board. I appreciate your concern though.

No not everyone i disagree with is a racist, just the known racists, pretty easy. I mean I even gave you background on the idiot's past and current preoccupation with all things racist.

You absolutely are associated with them when you promote hate by promoting their garbage. So if anyone claims, person X is a nazi with zero proof in a headline thats ok too? Never seen the NYT do that, but I sure see the right claiming EVERYONE being antifa if they don't bow down to trump.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
No not everyone i disagree with is a racist, just the known racists, pretty easy.

You absolutely are associated with them when you promote hate by promoting their garbage. So if anyone claims, person X is a nazi with zero proof in a headline thats ok too? Never seen the NYT do that, but I sure see the right claiming EVERYONE being antifa if they don't bow down to trump.
How am I promoting hate but posting a piece about a crazy person in Portland stabbing a Trump supporter? That's what happened. You choose to get all excited about whoever Jack Posobiec is by copying and pasting a Wikipedia description of him.

That Posobiec can have whatever opinion he wants about the crazy stabber and I don't have to agree with it.

No, I'm not absolutely associated with anybody promoting hate. Who claimed "EVERYONE" is ANTIFA if they don't "bow down to Trump"? What are you talking about? I've never seen anybody in my life "bow down" to a President.

How am I promoting hate but posting a piece about a crazy person in Portland stabbing a Trump supporter and getting away with it? That's what happened. You choose to get all excited about whoever Jack Posobiec is by copying and pasting a Wikipedia description of him.

That Posobiec can have whatever opinion he wants about the crazy stabber and I don't have to agree with it.

No, I'm not absolutely associated with anybody promoting hate. Who claimed "EVERYONE" is ANTIFA if they don't "bow down to Trump"? What are you talking about? I've never seen anybody in my life "bow down" to a President.

I've seen the right say the wall of mom's is antifa, on this board you guys all say it's antifa or 'marxists'.

Ok i guess i can't use imagery, bow down as in never question or doubt anything trump does or says, that better?

You know what, forget it. I'm sure you're a fine person, but if you think following, and amplifying stuff by known white supremacists is ok, then nothing I say or show you will change that attitude.

I've seen the right say the wall of mom's is antifa, on this board you guys all say it's antifa or 'marxists'.

Ok i guess i can't use imagery, bow down as in never question or doubt anything trump does or says, that better?

You know what, forget it. I'm sure you're a fine person, but if you think following and reposting stuff by known white supremacists is ok, then nothing I say or show you will change that attitude.
Sounds good. Let's forget it. By the way, Posobiec didn't even write that piece.

I finally got caught up on this disaster of a thread.

Atlboiler is a complete hack. He claims to be the bastion and judge of journalistic integrity but he readily posted an easily debunked tweet by Gov. Abbott about Covid a month or two ago. That tweet has aged fantastically well.
He rails on "journos" that post shit he doesn't agree with, but eagerly laps up tweeted posts by proven white supremacists several times in this thread.
Garbage in, garbage out but he has no association with them. Riiiight.

Atlboiler is a complete hack. He claims to be the bastion and judge of journalistic integrity but he readily posted an easily debunked tweet by Gov. Abbott about Covid a month or two ago. That tweet has aged fantastically well.
He rails on "journos" that post shit he doesn't agree with, but eagerly laps up tweeted posts by proven white supremacists several times in this thread.
We were all wondering when you'd catch up on this thread! Thanks for taking the time to do so. Hopefully you weren't in the office to read it out loud to your coworkers again.

When did I claim to be the bastion and judge of journalist integrity? What did Abbott's tweet have anything to do with journalism? Out of the "tweeted posts" I posted, how many of those individuals have been proven to be "white supremacists"? Have those individuals stated that they believe white people should have control over other races? If any of them have stated that white people are superior to other races, I will delete the posts that include their tweets immediately.

Last edited:
atl made no such assertion. he corrected the left wing bs about high schoolers and adolescents.
Oh please, the implication being made is obvious. If the purpose was to point out the absence of 100% innocent individuals being involved, the writing skills are certainly lacking as shown by the inability to clearly state the proposition being posited.

We were all wondering when you'd catch up on this thread! Thanks for taking the time to do so. Hopefully you weren't in the office to read it out loud to your coworkers again.

When did I claim to be the bastion and judge of journalist integrity? What did Abbott's tweet have anything to do with journalism? Out of the "tweeted posts" I posted, how many of those individuals have been proven to be "white supremacists"? Have those individuals stated that they believe white people should have control over other races? If any of them have stated that white people are superior to other races, I will delete the posts that include their tweets immediately.
Ha. You tried to pass the Abbott tweet as a gotcha moment but you didn't erase it. Not sure why you'd do the same here.
Everyone on here knows you're a hack. There's plenty of articles and video about the disgusting views of Andy Ngo and how much of a shitstain he is, but we all know it doesn't matter to you.

Andy makes several appearances with Patriot Prayer in this video. Keep shilling shit tho.

Ha. You tried to pass the Abbott tweet as a gotcha moment but you didn't erase it. Not sure why you'd do the same here.
Everyone on here knows you're a hack. There's plenty of articles and video about the disgusting views of Andy Ngo and how much of a shitstain he is, but we all know it doesn't matter to you.

Andy makes several appearances with Patriot Prayer in this video. Keep shilling shit tho.

I'll ask these questions again since for whatever reason, you didn't answer them. When did I claim to be the bastion and judge of journalist integrity? What did Abbott's tweet have anything to do with journalism? Out of the "tweeted posts" I posted, how many of those individuals have been proven to be "white supremacists"? Have those individuals stated that they believe white people should have control over other races? If any of them have stated that white people are superior to other races, I will delete the posts that include their tweets immediately.

I had no idea Andy Ngo posting videos of rioters with him really expressing no opinion on what was going on hurt the feelings of so many on here. I don't have time to watch that entire video but do the words "white supremacy" come out of his mouth? I'm guessing you and the others don't like him because he's not a lunatic leftist?

If I'm such a hack that you claim I am, why even pay any mind to what I post?

Calm down on the cursing by the way. There's no reason to talk like that to a stranger. Too much anger for a Saturday afternoon. Relax.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I'll ask these questions again since for whatever reason, you didn't answer them. When did I claim to be the bastion and judge of journalist integrity? What did Abbott's tweet have anything to do with journalism? Out of the "tweeted posts" I posted, how many of those individuals have been proven to be "white supremacists"? Have those individuals stated that they believe white people should have control over other races? If any of them have stated that white people are superior to other races, I will delete the posts that include their tweets immediately.

I had no idea Andy Ngo posting videos of rioters with him really expressing no opinion on what was going on hurt the feelings of so many on here. I don't have time to watch that entire video but do the words "white supremacy" come out of his mouth? I'm guessing you and the others don't like him because he's not a lunatic leftist?

If I'm such a hack that you claim I am, why even pay any mind to what I post?

Calm down on the cursing by the way. There's no reason to talk like that to a stranger. Too much anger for a Saturday afternoon. Relax.
You tried to pass the Abbott tweet as truth but try to call people out for posting legit sources from 'journos' that you don't agree with. You never erased it. That seems like an integrity issue to me.
If you don't want to watch that video, then there's not much else to be said. If you watch the video and actually feel good about the character of Andy Ngo. Then, I'll go through your thousands of posts to give you examples of the questions you posed.
But, if you actually condone Andy's actions, I think we know what type of integrity and character you hold.

You tried to pass the Abbott tweet as truth but try to call people out for posting legit sources from 'journos' that you don't agree with. You never erased it. That seems like an integrity issue to me.
If you don't want to watch that video, then there's not much else to be said. If you watch the video and actually feel good about the character of Andy Ngo. Then, I'll go through your thousands of posts to give you examples of the questions you posed.
But, if you actually condone Andy's actions, I think we know what type of integrity and character you hold.
I've never defended anything that Andy Ngo has ever said. In fact, the first time I've ever posted anything involving him was the video of rioters and you and others got all excited about it. I've got no opinion on the guy other than I've vaguely heard of him and he showed up on my Twitter feed and given that he really had nothing to do with the video outside of taking the footage, I posted it.

This is the playbook that you and the other malcontents always use though. Don't pay attention to what's going on, just attack, attack, attack. Andy Ngo had nothing to do with the video of those Portland rioters. He posted the video. I stand by nothing he's ever said because I'm unaware of his views in detail.

Haha "integrity" and "character" on a message board. I don't curse at random people questioning their integrity and character for starters.

Thanks for the hollow lecture though. I hope it makes you feel better and superior. Read this one out loud to your coworkers if you don't mind.

I've never defended anything that Andy Ngo has ever said. In fact, the first time I've ever posted anything involving him was the video of rioters and you and others got all excited about it. I've got no opinion on the guy other than I've vaguely heard of him and he showed up on my Twitter feed and given that he really had nothing to do with the video outside of taking the footage, I posted it.

This is the playbook that you and the other malcontents always use though. Don't pay attention to what's going on, just attack, attack, attack. Andy Ngo had nothing to do with the video of those Portland rioters. He posted the video. I stand by nothing he's ever said because I'm unaware of his views in detail.

Haha "integrity" and "character" on a message board. I don't curse at random people questioning their integrity and character for starters.

Thanks for the hollow lecture though. I hope it makes you feel better and superior. Read this one out loud to your coworkers if you don't mind.

This was a weak response. Full of backtracking and laughing about integrity and character. Why should people take your comments seriously at all?

Speaking of the coworkers comment, where is BoilerBf? He kinda disappeared as everything went south for Florida and Governor Deathsentence. I'm sure he's watching the per capita death rate closely as it creeps up in Florida.

I've said it before. I do get a chuckle out of your memes and you actually have a legit sense of humor unlike some of the other conservatives on here.

I'll try and preserve your virgin ears from now on though.

This was a weak response. Full of backtracking and laughing about integrity and character. Why should people take your comments seriously at all?

Speaking of the coworkers comment, where is BoilerBf? He kinda disappeared as everything went south for Florida and Governor Deathsentence. I'm sure he's watching the per capita death rate closely as it creeps up in Florida.

I've said it before. I do get a chuckle out of your memes and you actually have a legit sense of humor unlike some of the other conservatives on here.

I'll try and preserve your virgin ears from now on though.
Great, thanks for the opinion on my response.

I don't know. Ask whoever reads them. I couldn't care less if people choose to take me seriously or not. I'm not sure why people would take you seriously at all either because you seem to put words into mouths. Again, when did I claim to be the bastion and judge of journalism integrity? That one still puzzles me a bit.

Tag him and ask as I have no idea where he is.

And thanks, I can always tell which side of the aisle somebody is on by language. The very excitable leftists always have the mouths on them. Too much anger, not enough peace IMO.

Last edited:
This is rich. Ted Yoho says hi.
I meant to include “on this board” and didn’t mean it in general but that’s a mistake that you’ll of course run with. The excitable leftists on this board are always the ones cursing up a storm.

I meant to include “on this board” and didn’t mean it in general but that’s a mistake that you’ll of course run with. The excitable leftists on this board are always the ones cursing up a storm.
Normally people use the term "across the aisle" to describe congress.

Alt is a hoot. My favorite thread he started was that CNN was erasing archived videos of the Larry king show based on some obscure twitter post. Then some other dweeb referenced the same tweet as a “smoking gun” Hilarious stuff I tell ya! The tweet was deleted in like an hour, but it found at least 2 suckers on this board ready to bite. Then alt disappeared into the ether for awhile.

Reactions: tsmatthias
Alt is a hoot. My favorite thread he started was that CNN was erasing archived videos of the Larry king show based on some obscure twitter post. Then some other dweeb referenced the same tweet as a “smoking gun” Hilarious stuff I tell ya! The tweet was deleted in like an hour, but it found at least 2 suckers on this board ready to bite. Then alt disappeared into the ether for awhile.
"Alt is a hoot."
"Then alt disappeared into the ether for awhile."

Brilliant.

C’mon alt, post, edit, delete, repost. I must admit, after all your hard work, you’ve triggered & owned me with this one!
Didn’t want to go with the low blow northern Indiana line. Changed my mind. It’s bad enough having to be stuck up there that you don’t need your nose rubbed in that.

Didn’t want to go with the low blow northern Indiana line. Changed my mind. It’s bad enough having to be stuck up there that you don’t need your nose rubbed in that.
Alright chowder head, I know your on here and you say you grill. I need some salmon grilling tips. How do I know when my salmon done, I like to grill fish on cedar planks but my wife says no, and she’s the one that’s gonna eat it, so let’s go, give me some advice

Alright chowder head, I know your on here and you say you grill. I need some salmon grilling tips. How do I know when my salmon done, I like to grill fish on cedar planks but my wife says no, and she’s the one that’s gonna eat it, so let’s go, give me some advice
My experience has been when my daughter's dog looks at me like this, whatever I am grilling is done...
57843.jpg

Those "high schoolers" and "adolescents" better be scolded by their parents for doing this to federal officers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT