ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on in Portland?

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Reactions: MJ-79Boiler
The party of states' right everyone, right? Cool, cool.
Where are my 2A friends that have been prepping for this shit forever?
Unmarked Fed officers pulling citizens off the street is definitely what our Founding fathers had in mind.

F Barr. F Trump. F the rest of you bootlickers who support this. F'in hypocrites. Grow some balls and take back your party.

https://news.yahoo.com/unidentified-federal-agents-camo-rented-045600138.html

President Trump has sent an unknown number of federal agents to Portland, Oregon, ostensibly to project federal property amid weeks of protests against racism and police brutality. But federal officers "are also detaining people on Portland streets who aren't near federal property, nor is it clear that all of the people being arrested have engaged in criminal activity,"
Bob,

You really are uninformed. I guess antifa's/anarchists' attempts at an autonomous zone totally escaped your grasp. This crap has been going on since mid-June in Portland.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/portland-protesters-set-up-autonomous-zone-in-city-park/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-protest-autonomous-zone-morgan

Reactions: SKYDOG
Bob,

You really are uninformed. I guess antifa's/anarchists' attempts at an autonomous zone totally escaped your grasp. This crap has been going on since mid-June in Portland.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/portland-protesters-set-up-autonomous-zone-in-city-park/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-protest-autonomous-zone-morgan
Bob makes his money building homes for rich white people than rails at all of us on here that don't conform to his views. What a freaking hypocrit. Why don't you practice what you preach there Bobby?

Bob makes his money building homes for rich white people than rails at all of us on here that don't conform to his views. What a freaking hypocrit. Why don't you practice what you preach there Bobby?
I don't know what rich is to you. They aren't rich to me. They still have jobs........and there are plenty of AA customers. Rich is not having to work imo.

How exactly do the views I express here make me a hypocrite? You assume I'm a flaming, progressive liberal because I don't like Trump? Didn't figure you for a simpleton.

But why do you care about me and my views anyway? You didn't vote for Trump and aren't going to this time either........or so you say. But why does it always seem like you're defending him? Are you one of those closet Trump voters.......don't want to admit publicly you support him?

Maybe if protesters were in front of Bobs home for the past 48 or so days blocking his driveway, spraying graffiti on his home, throwing bricks through his windows; he may not be thinking that way.
Where are they doing that to people's houses? Is that happening to you or what's your reasoning for labeling the entire BLM movement as criminals?

Where are they doing that to people's houses? Is that happening to you or what's your reasoning for labeling the entire BLM movement as criminals?
So then it’s all right to do those things to business owners, block the streets, spray graffiti, demolish property, deter people from supporting your livelihood. Just don’t do it to their homes is acceptable.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
So then it’s all right to do those things to business owners, block the streets, spray graffiti, demolish property, deter people from supporting your livelihood. Just don’t do it to their homes is acceptable.
Dude, don't try to put words in my mouth when you're the one who LIED about it happening to people's homes just to try and pile on me.

It's not acceptable under any conditions and the people should be punished according to the law.

We both think they should be made to pay for their crimes. You just can't separate the movement from the crazies that take advantage of it. Too much math for you.

Reactions: MJ-79Boiler
Dude, don't try to put words in my mouth when you're the one who LIED about it happening to people's homes just to try and pile on me.

It's not acceptable under any conditions and the people should be punished according to the law.

We both think they should be made to pay for their crimes. You just can't separate the movement from the crazies that take advantage of it. Too much math for you.
You make a big deal about someone calling you dude the other day and here you are. I didn’t lie about it happening to homes either. It was an example to see if it was acceptable to your views.

I voted for Trump because I could not stand HRC and I was concerned about too much judicial activism. I think Trump has botched the whole CV thing and I’m not a fan of right wingers at all. As I noted in my Ram Yogendra post, I feel the IN right wingers in DC, ironically all of which (Pence, Azur, Verma and Mitch Roob) owe their careers to Mitch Daniels, have mis-managed things left and right.

I have no idea what the hell to do in November. I’ve never not voted, but our choices suck. I wish Trump would not run. You seem to get off on lecturing folks on here and looking down your nose at those with whom you don’t agree. Who the hell annointed you as this board’s superior human being? You like dishing it. Taking it; not so much.

I voted for Trump because I could not stand HRC and I was concerned about too much judicial activism. I think Trump has botched the whole CV thing and I’m not a fan of right wingers at all. As I noted in my Ram Yogendra post, I feel the IN right wingers in DC, ironically all of which (Pence, Azur, Verma and Mitch Roob) owe their careers to Mitch Daniels, have mis-managed things left and right.

I have no idea what the hell to do in November. I’ve never not voted, but our choices suck. I wish Trump would not run. You seem to get off on lecturing folks on here and looking down your nose at those with whom you don’t agree. Who the hell annointed you as this board’s superior human being? You like dishing it. Taking it; not so much.

If you want any hope of ever restoring any semblance of decency in this country, you just cannot vote for Trump. I don’t even know how this is a difficult choice.

Biden is a one term president and I would like to believe a decent Republican could emerge for 2024. Voting for Trump because you didn’t like Hilary was dumb. I’m sorry, it just was. This country is in a really bad place. It can’t sustain another four years of this. It just can’t.

If you want any hope of ever restoring any semblance of decency in this country, you just cannot vote for Trump. I don’t even know how this is a difficult choice.

Biden is a one term president and I would like to believe a decent Republican could emerge for 2024. Voting for Trump because you didn’t like Hilary was dumb. I’m sorry, it just was. This country is in a really bad place. It can’t sustain another four years of this. It just can’t.

I completely agree. The truth will emerge and it will show the damage and corruption of Trump. The fact that so many Republicans oppose him leads me to believe that they know more that will be revealed when he leaves office. And the Republicans who oppose him are not just one group representing one view they are drawn from the spectrum of conservative views. George Wills to Dick Cheney to George Conway to Mitt Romney to George W Bush and on and on. They KNOW what he has done and how dangerous he is.

Injure and kill cops?

Biden is a 0 term President.

As usual, you have nothing.

FYI, I’m not the one walking around with my lower half sticking out of Trump’s ass, desperately trying to convince other people that the man has us on the right path or gives a rat’s ass that 140k people have died with zero plan to do anything about it. But you do you, SD. One day you’ll have to reconcile your conscience against how horrible he is.

FYI, I’m not the one walking around with my lower half sticking out of Trump’s ass, desperately trying to convince other people that the man has us on the right path or gives a rat’s ass that 140k people have died with zero plan to do anything about it. But you do you, SD. One day you’ll have to reconcile your conscience against how horrible he is.
This is asinine. Once again, you’re blaming people dying from the Wuhan virus on Trump? My conscience is clear.

This is asinine. Once again, you’re blaming people dying from the Wuhan virus on Trump? My conscience is clear.

Let me clarify myself: you clearly have no conscience. And that’s some nice racism tossed in.

He isn’t responsible for the virus but he’s done virtually nothing about it and doesn’t care. So yes, he has blood on his hands.

You’re a broken person, SD. There’s really nothing else to say. Broken. I really do hope you reevaluate your life before it’s too late.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Let me clarify myself: you clearly have no conscience. And that’s some nice racism tossed in.

He isn’t responsible for the virus but he’s done virtually nothing about it and doesn’t care. So yes, he has blood on his hands.

You’re a broken person, SD. There’s really nothing else to say. Broken. I really do hope you reevaluate your life before it’s too late.
Racism? It’s racist to name where the virus originated? GTFOH.

I CLEARLY have no conscience? Who the hell do you think you are? You’re just a hate-filled, psychotic leftist who thinks they are smarter than everyone else. HINT: You aren’t even close. You must live an absolutely miserable life.

I am not broken. I’m tired of seeing the TDS-addled screed you constantly spew out on this board.

And Beth, you aren’t any better if you’re liking this lunatic’s posts.

I CLEARLY have no conscience? Who the hell do you think you are? You’re just a hate-filled, psychotic leftist who thinks they are smarter than everyone else. HINT: You aren’t even close. You must live an absolutely miserable life.

I am not broken. I’m tired of seeing the TDS-addled screed you constantly spew out on this board.

I criticized Obama once and he called me a racist. He's just not all there, unfortunately.

Oh you knew exactly what you were doing when you tossed the China thing in. You’re not that subtle.

You’re also making a fool of yourself on here, SD. Ranting and raving and carrying on. You’re acting like Trump: lashing out because you have nothing else. You truly have nothing else. What a sad life.

Oh you knew exactly what you were doing when you tossed the China thing in. You’re not that subtle.

You’re also making a fool of yourself on here, SD. Ranting and raving and carrying on. You’re acting like Trump: lashing out because you have nothing else. You truly have nothing else. What a sad life.
You aren’t all there. When Trump wins a second term in November I think you’ll spontaneously combust.

Reactions: atlboiler2156

That’s rich. You say I’m ranting and raving? You are a complete lunatic.

You aren’t all there. When Trump wins a second term in November I think you’ll spontaneously combust.
He's just not. This was a good quote from him a couple of nights ago. How does one "come right up to" somebody on a message board, I wonder?

"Tell me where I’m wrong dude. Come right up to me and tell me where the fukk I’m wrong." PurdueFan1, Thursday at 7:19 PM

He's just not. This was a good quote from him a couple of nights ago. How does one "come right up to" somebody on a message board, I wonder?

"Tell me where I’m wrong dude. Come right up to me and tell me where the fukk I’m wrong." PurdueFan1, Thursday at 7:19 PM
I think PurdueFan1 suffers from the Napoleon Complex. I suspect that we would bother tower over him. He’s the annoying poodle which never stops yapping at strangers.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT