ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell is going on in Portland?

Lol. Nice logic.

Democrats are in charge of Chicago.

Chicago has a crime problem.

A Democrat in the WH means the country will have a crime problem.

It's like......following trump makes you dumber......or just desperate.

Remember to March in a straight line. You've been given your talking points.

In 2019, 18 of the top 21 cities for violent crime were run by democrats. Coincidence? I think not.

Reactions: PetesHammer
Do you think the federal officers are helping to de-escalate things? That's a Trump policy within his 3.5 years as a "politician".

So, what would deescalate things? Just let the protesters do whatever the hell they want?
Destroy whatever they want?
Take over federal buildings?

Nope, I prefer a baton to the head for those dimwits.

So, what would deescalate things? Just let the protesters do whatever the hell they want?
Destroy whatever they want?
Take over federal buildings?

Nope, I prefer a baton to the head for those dimwits.
Counselors and social workers will talk to them and ease their anger. That always works you know.

This has NOTHING to do with a person who has been in politics for a little over 3 years. This is about policy. All of the Democratic cities have had democratic policies in place for years. Biden has adopted nearly all of these liberal policies into his plan and is now, to no one’s surprise, open to getting rid of the filibuster in the Senate, something he was adamantly opposed to during his 30+ years as a Senator.
It does when his supporters like you push a false narrative that says because a democratic run city with high murders rates means the same will happen with the country if a democrat is elected president.

It's fear politics on Trump's part......because everything else is a disaster. Make the citizens afraid of it and tell them who's to blame for it.

Last edited:
Do you think the federal officers are helping to de-escalate things? That's a Trump policy within his 3.5 years as a "politician".
It’s not the Feds job to end the riots. It’s the City/ State responsibility. The Feds are there to defend Fed property since the city/state is not. The Mayor should declare a curfew and bring in the Nat Guard to enforce it. Blaming it on the Feds is stupid.

I'd does when his supporters like you push a false narrative that says because a democratic run city with high murders rates means the same will happen with the country if a democrat is elected president.

It's fear politics on Trump's part......because everything else is a disaster. Make the citizens afraid of it and tell them who's to blame for it.

So, what's the reason 18 of the top 21 cities for crime are run by democrats?

So, what's the reason 18 of the top 21 cities for crime are run by democrats?

mZl.gif

It’s not the Feds job to end the riots. It’s the City/ State responsibility. The Feds are there to defend Fed property since the city/state is not. The Mayor should declare a curfew and bring in the Nat Guard to enforce it. Blaming it on the Feds is stupid.

I didn't blame them, I said they aren't helping things - particularly going beyond their jurisdiction which has only added to the tension.

Doesn't mean that Portland shouldn't be doing more.

I didn't blame them, I said they aren't helping things - particularly going beyond their jurisdiction which has only added to the tension.

Doesn't mean that Portland shouldn't be doing more.
Portland should be doing a lot more. The people attacking the federal buildings are overwhelming the protests by people that are simply protesting against legitimate issues. The feds are inflaming everything. If their intent was to prevent damage to federal buildings, they are doing a piss poor job.......because the answer to every problem isn't MORE force.

This is such utter bullshit. Just say it, JS: you don’t want anyone who isn’t white in the suburbs. Man, Trump knows who the suckers are. Mercy.
The suburbs are currently 40% on average minorities. They don't want the government control either.
They don't want their single family subdivisions re zoned multi family.
Read the book I linked. Liberals want to incorporate and control all populated areas. Cities have fallen and now it's time to move to the suburbs.

Reactions: PA Boilermakers

I was hoping you could post something that included the methodology. I see you didn't. Let's break down the numbers.

The worst offender in your second link, (The first one was literally just a quote with a bunch of ads.) was St. Louis. ~ 90 homicides per 100,000 or .09%. How big would a town need to be to have 1 murder to surpass that statistic? 1111 residents. How many small towns had a murder last year? It might skew your results if you don't consider this or make some arbitrary minimum number of residents.

How many larger cities are ran by republicans? Not a lot. What defines "ran by"? The Mayor? The city council? The school Board? The Sheriff?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Portland should be doing a lot more. The people attacking the federal buildings are overwhelming the protests by people that are simply protesting against legitimate issues. The feds are inflaming everything. If their intent was to prevent damage to federal buildings, they are doing a piss poor job.......because the answer to every problem isn't MORE force.

So, why don't the peaceful protesters stop the violent protesters if the violent protesters are the one's destroying the message?

I was hoping you could post something that included the methodology. I see you didn't. Let's break down the numbers.

The worst offender in your second link, (The first one was literally just a quote with a bunch of ads.) was St. Louis. ~ 90 homicides per 100,000 or .09%. How big would a town need to be to have 1 murder to surpass that statistic? 1111 residents. How many small towns had a murder last year? It might skew your results if you don't consider this or make some arbitrary minimum number of residents.

How many larger cities are ran by republicans? Not a lot. What defines "ran by"? The Mayor? The city council? The school Board? The Sheriff?

I'd be surprised if most towns with Dem mayors also didn't have majority of other Dem local govt or city leadership.
But, all you have to do is look at places like NY, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, etc.....All with local govt of Democrat mayors and leadership.

Here, it gets even better:

"Elected leadership skews heavily Democratic in these cities as well. Among the 25 cities with the highest murder/manslaughter rate in 2018, three had Republican mayors, according to Ballotpedia and our research."

And it's the link from lib/lefty rag USAToday.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...iolence-democratic-politics-reach/3248102001/

and some more for your reading pleasure:

https://www.countable.us/articles/45179-america-s-top-20-cities-crime-party-runs

Mine has to pay for a freaking wall I don't want.......and falls down in a stiff wind.

Suck it up buttercup. Life isn't fair.
Your company enjoys the fruits of illegal immigrants labor, so it’s understandable why you feel this way.

Your company enjoys the fruits of illegal immigrants labor, so it’s understandable why you feel this way.
Change the subject much? Your taxes and my taxes go toward stupid shit everyday in this country. Stop using it as an excuse for Portland.

It's not my company.

If you've bought fruits or vegetables or meat or milk, eaten in a restaurant or at a fast food establishment, stayed in a hotel, bought clothes or rode in a taxi, you too my knuckle dragging friend have enjoyed the fruits of illegal immigrants labor.

You wanna dredge up anymore old arguments to deflect from your whining?

Change the subject much? Your taxes and my taxes go toward stupid shit everyday in this country. Stop using it as an excuse for Portland.

It's not my company.

If you've bought fruits or vegetables or meat or milk, eaten in a restaurant or at a fast food establishment, stayed in a hotel, bought clothes or rode in a taxi, you too my knuckle dragging friend have enjoyed the fruits of illegal immigrants labor.

And this, everyone, is how you call out hypocrisy.

It's not my company.

You were the one that brought up the wall. That was the deflection from Portland brought up by you.

so.... how is portland tommy? rofl
Saturday marked the third night of federal and state law enforcement cooperation in Portland, as the Department of Homeland Security continues to weigh plans to withdraw from the liberal Oregon city. It was the 64th straight day of violent demonstrations and rioting in Portland.

A shooting rang out about 11:08 p.m. Friday outside an apartment building near the 600 Block of NE 87th Avenue. The Portland Police Bureau said in an update Saturday that more than 150 rounds were fired and bullets struck at least eight occupied apartments and seven vehicles.

64 straight days of left wing violence

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT