ADVERTISEMENT

Voting Irregularities

You're so full of shit about this. Provide proof

He's done more good for this country and the world then just about any president before him in a long time. His demeanor and words are not great. But his actions have been.
Lol. So Biden should provide proof that he didn't steal the election? I mean, you're actually bitching about having to provide proof of your accusation?

Reactions: Monkey Pox
She said that weeks before the election
Doesn't change my point.

Oh, looky here.

Clinton conceded defeat on the night of the election in 2016 but said the shift to mail-in voting due to the coronavirus pandemic means it could take longer to know the winner in November.

The ballots were properly watched........all of the election stations had bipartisan supervision. You doing this stupid 10' 6' thing?

No judge in America will throw out legal ballots for what might have happened, let alone because trump reps weren't allowed to be as close as they wanted.

You've gone past the line now, if you have one. Throwing out legal votes for suspicion. NEVER happen.
Bullshit! There are almost 100 people that are about to testify that they were not allowed to stand the proper distance. You have NO proof that all places did it properly. None. Especially when you have registered Dems that are also ballot watchers saying the exact same thing.

I never said throw them out for suspicion. I said if there is proof that they didn't allow proper supervision of the count.

• Haha
DID YOU SAY THAT ABOUT THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION?

"What do you have to lose if you truly believe no wrong has occurred?"

Trump will ever accept it. Watch
What? I don't get what you are saying about the Russia thing.

Trump will accept it if a thorough investigation finds nothing.

Lol. So Biden should provide proof that he didn't steal the election? I mean, you're actually bitching about having to provide proof of your accusation?
I'm sure that there's a reason that his list of irregularities contained no links whatsoever to reference. I’m starting to think that his information isn’t on the up and up.

Doesn't change my point.

Oh, looky here.

Clinton conceded defeat on the night of the election in 2016 but said the shift to mail-in voting due to the coronavirus pandemic means it could take longer to know the winner in November.
She also said 4 years later that the 2016 election was stolen from her, but whatever

Reactions: Crayfish57
He tweets it three times a day - unsubstantiated voter fraud, “stealing the election”, etc. I don’t have to provide proof. He does it openly. He lost the election by about 100 electoral votes and nearly 5,000,000 popular votes, but all of that is because of fraud for which he can’t provide proof.
No he didn't if it was fraudulent, which all of the data so far suggests it absolutely was. Proving it is another thing, but you cannot tell me that all of the things I listed in the OP is just simply coincidental that they ALL went Biden's way. It's a near complete mathematical impossibility.

Bullshit! There are almost 100 people that are about to testify that they were not allowed to stand the proper distance. You have NO proof that all places did it properly. None. Especially when you have registered Dems that are also ballot watchers saying the exact same thing.

I never said throw them out for suspicion. I said if there is proof that they didn't allow proper supervision of the count.
They claim to have 100+ affidavits of people stating those things. Let’s see what is actually provided.

Their track record so far is not so good.

The guy Rudy put up in Philly was a known sex offender from NJ.

The little old lady in Nevada that was at their conference had spoke to the elections commissioner and declined to submit a challenge.

The roster of illegal out of state votes in Nevada was filled with a lot of military people (who are still eligible).

Until they share/put up the actual evidence most people will be skeptical.

We weren't talking about Biden providing proof he didn't steal the election. He was talking about Trump and claiming Trump was ruining the country. I said provide proof. You might want to follow the conversation before jumping in...

It's over. Take the "L" and move on. That's what Democrats did in 2016. Enough of this nonsense, snowflakes!
Not sure if serious. Ds certainly did not “take the ‘L’ and move on”. Impeach, impeach, impeach. Russia, Russia, Russia. Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine. Emoluments Clause. Kavanaugh hearings fiasco. Lawsuits left and right. The Ds has a hard on for Trump even before he was inaugurated. He did not get 1 day of peace in 4 years.

Last edited:
What? I don't get what you are saying about the Russia thing.

Trump will accept it if a thorough investigation finds nothing.
What did trump have to lose by allowing the Russia investigation if he wasn't guilty? Why was he objecting? What did he have to hide? Same argument with all this election stealing.

He's already claiming the ballot counting is fraudulent, Dems are running the system. When the courts rule against him, he'll still say it's fixed because there was an Obama judge or a rino Bush judge. Or maybe the judge was Mexican or from a family of immigrants. Then he will file appeal after appeal. Next will be the voting machines were made by someone who contributed to Hillary 4 years ago or the SOS was once seen standing next to a Biden sign. He will never call Biden and concede.

She also said 4 years later that the 2016 election was stolen from her, but whatever
The tweet you linked erroneously suggested Hillary said Biden should not to concede the night of the election. The link clarifies that she was saying that because mail in ballots would still be coming in. Go ahead, muddy up your excuse some more.

What did trump have to lose by allowing the Russia investigation if he wasn't guilty? Why was he objecting? What did he have to hide? Same argument with all this election stealing.

Lol. I am sure Joe Biden would welcome a 2 year Special Counsel investigation into Hunter Biden selling access to Joe Biden in Ukraine and China. And I am sure Biden would love that investigation to be stacked with Republican lawyers. And I am sure Biden would love CNN and rest of MSM to report daily on anonymous "bombshell leaks". I am sure Biden would love for FBI to dr up some invalid FISA warrants and use a Steele Dossier type document as evidence.

If Biden doesn't have anything to hide.....why wouldn't Biden welcome this? All presidents love 2 year Special Counsel investigations.

If they don't have anything to hide, can you think of any reasons they still wouldn't want a 2 year investigation?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Lol. I am sure Joe Biden would welcome a 2 year Special Counsel investigation into Hunter Biden selling access to Joe Biden in Ukraine and China. And I am sure Biden would love that investigation to be stacked with Republican lawyers. And I am sure Biden would love CNN and rest of MSM to report daily on anonymous "bombshell leaks". I am sure Biden would love for FBI to dr up some invalid FISA warrants and use a Steele Dossier type document as evidence.

If Biden doesn't have anything to hide.....why wouldn't Biden welcome this? All presidents love 2 year Special Counsel investigations.

If they don't have anything to hide, can you think of any reasons they still wouldn't want a 2 year investigation?
Lol. You need to direct your comments to the dipstick that is using the "if there's nothing nefarious going on then why would you have a problem with an investigation" argument, not me.

Cry me a river. Poor trump said or did nothing to warrant the investigations, he was a choirboy.

Besides, none of you have ever explained how a deep state liberal plant like Mueller with his team of evil dems didn't hang trump when they had the chance. Had trump nailed on obstruction but followed the letter of the law and didn't indict.

Maybe. We've never had massive mail in voting like this before, so I don't think it's accurate to say something is impossible.
Here is where the fraud took place.
The Democratic Governors and some politicians wanted to relax the vote scrutiny because of covid. They claimed there would be to many mail in votes to scrutinize and count.
They wanted to relax the allowable time frame for excepting votes and relax the vote verification process.
The Trump campaign challenged this in the SC. The SC threw it back to the State Courts, the State Courts upheld the Governors requests.
The problem with this is it is unconstitutional for the Governors or State Judges to make this decision.
The US constitution clearly states the State Legislature and only the State Legislature can make changes to the election protocols.
The SC jumped in and required the States to separate the ballots that didn't meet the prior protocols.
The Democratic Governors basically gave the SC the middle finger and kept couniting the votes.
They also made it impossible to categorize which votes were accepted and counted to the previous election protocols.
Now we have millions of votes that have been counted that didn't meet the original state election protocols.
The US SC will not overturn the election or have the states in question hold another election.
And as is evident by how quickly Biden-Harris gained ground when the late arriving votes were counted, most of these votes were for them.
It should also be noted that Trump held a 750,000 vote lead in PA after the early mail in votes and the in person votes had been counted.
So you decide if Trump and the 71 million people who voted for him got screwed.

Lol. You need to direct your comments to the dipstick that is using the "if there's nothing nefarious going on then why would you have a problem with an investigation" argument, not me.

Cry me a river. Poor trump said or did nothing to warrant the investigations, he was a choirboy.

Besides, none of you have ever explained how a deep state liberal plant like Mueller with his team of evil dems didn't hang trump when they had the chance. Had trump nailed on obstruction but followed the letter of the law and didn't indict.
You're trying to conflate a criminal election investigation and a witch hunt vs a sitting president. The former is potentially stealing one of the most sacred things in this country. Our right to vote and be heard.

Here is where the fraud took place.
The Democratic Governors and some politicians wanted to relax the vote scrutiny because of covid. They claimed there would be to many mail in votes to scrutinize and count.
They wanted to relax the allowable time frame for excepting votes and relax the vote verification process.
The Trump campaign challenged this in the SC. The SC threw it back to the State Courts, the State Courts upheld the Governors requests.
The problem with this is it is unconstitutional for the Governors or State Judges to make this decision.
The US constitution clearly states the State Legislature and only the State Legislature can make changes to the election protocols.
The SC jumped in and required the States to separate the ballots that didn't meet the prior protocols.
The Democratic Governors basically gave the SC the middle finger and kept couniting the votes.
They also made it impossible to categorize which votes were accepted and counted to the previous election protocols.
Now we have millions of votes that have been counted that didn't meet the original state election protocols.
The US SC will not overturn the election or have the states in question hold another election.
And as is evident by how quickly Biden-Harris gained ground when the late arriving votes were counted, most of these votes were for them.
It should also be noted that Trump held a 750,000 vote lead in PA after the early mail in votes and the in person votes had been counted.
So you decide if Trump and the 71 million people who voted for him got screwed.
Of course they got screwed. That's no question. If the SC doesn't have the balls to hold these states accountable, then nothing will deter cheaters from cheating again and again and again.

Trump lost. He will be leaving office on Jan 20.

Accept it and stop trying to overturn the results of a free, fair, and highly monitored election.
LOL, you are wrong on all three. Free, maybe for the most part. Fair most places (but not in the areas that turned the election). As for the last claim of being highly monitored see the second point. Yes, most areas were highly monitored, and guess what. Trump won those areas pretty handily.

LOL, difference between then and now is that Republicans have enough to take to court. The Dems didn't have shit in 2016.
They've been getting laughed out of court with every lawsuit they've filed because they have absolutely no proof whatsoever of any wrongdoing. LOL.

LOL, you are wrong on all three. Free, maybe for the most part. Fair most places (but not in the areas that turned the election). As for the last claim of being highly monitored see the second point. Yes, most areas were highly monitored, and guess what. Trump won those areas pretty handily.
Every single sentence in the post is complete bullshit.

They've been getting laughed out of court with every lawsuit they've filed because they have absolutely no proof whatsoever of any wrongdoing. LOL.
No they haven't. They just filed many of their suits yesterday. The only courts they've been thrown out of are highly partisan ones.

See, there you go. You say you and trump will accept the election results once the courts rule but you're already calling them partisan and attacking their credibility.

Like clockwork.
Real Clear Politics pulled the Pennsylvania call for Biden bringing him under 270.

They never called it in the first place.

Now what about those highly partisan courts?
If there is no evidence then I assume you're hearing criminal charges against the people that have signed sworn affidavits right? A legit court wouldn't just throw it out, they would punish people for lying under oath.

Did the Ds give the same courtesy to Trump and the Republicans? I’d say not at all.
Well, Hillary conceded on Wednesday morning of election week.

2 days later Obama had Trump come to the White House to begin work and meetings on transition.

Did Dems in the House and Senate come after Trump later and whine? Of course, but they didn’t stand in the way of transition like Trump is doing now.

Well, Hillary conceded on Wednesday morning of election week.

2 days later Obama had Trump come to the White House to begin work and meetings on transition.

Did Dems in the House and Senate come after Trump later and whine? Of course, but they didn’t stand in the way of transition like Trump is doing now.
Yes because she clearly lost.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT