ADVERTISEMENT

Voting Irregularities

So the governor of Georgia and the legislature are “kooks and cranks on social media”.
Do you not have anything better to add to this?
Kemp is getting pounded by Trump ... if he loses the MAGA crowd he has no chance in the next primary. He said he already called for a signature audit (before the results were certified), but they are already certified. He’s just trying to get votes.

Presumably, the governor and legislatures know the law, at least, one would hope. We also have no reason the think the legislature (who doesn’t seem to be concerned, at least based on the article you presented) and governor haven’t been brought up to speed on what the video actually shows.
If you watched the Senate Oversight hearing yesterday then it’s obvious the legislature is very concerned about the video and the election integrity

If you watched the Senate Oversight hearing yesterday then it’s obvious the legislature is very concerned about the video and the election integrity
It’s obvious the republicans are very worried about pissing off Trump and his supporters.

Kemp is getting pounded by Trump ... if he loses the MAGA crowd he has no chance in the next primary. He said he already called for a signature audit (before the results were certified), but they are already certified. He’s just trying to get votes.
And maybe that will be the case but as of now, that’s just speculation and the facts are that he has concerns based on that video that he didn’t report prior.

Because i would guess they heard similar concerns before and that’s why they had the video running constantly.
My understanding is the cameras were not put in place by the election officials but by a third party that is contracted by the arena for every day use at the arena and that election staff were not made aware of the cameras.But that could be wrong

My understanding is the cameras were not put in place by the election officials but by a third party that is contracted by the arena for every day use at the arena and that election staff were not made aware of the cameras.But that could be wrong
I’m sure they used whoever normally runs the cameras in the arena, but there is no way the GA SOS office (who runs elections) did not know and approve of using them for the election. Many states had webcams posted for people to watch this stuff.

Yes because the type of container makes all the difference
It’s all part of the con. ‘Suitcases full of votes’!!! I guarantee people on the Trump team investigating this stuff knew those were the normal ballot containers.

Have you sent your check in yet! Hurry!!! Don needs you!!!

And if there was nothing suspicious in the videos, then why did these officials, who had no concerns, investigate the video?
So you bitch that they don't investigate. Then when they do, you try to use that against them, implying they were lying when they said the election was fine.
You want to pick a lane here or just find ways to criticize and undermine them no matter what they do?

So you bitch that they don't investigate. Then when they do, you try to use that against them, implying they were lying when they said the election was fine.
You want to pick a lane here or just find ways to criticize and undermine them no matter what they do?
You obviously didn’t read the entire exchange so please do before commenting. I was using that as a counter to his point that the officials had no concerns so I pointed out they must have to have opened an investigation. Nice try

Reactions: Boilermaker03
For the trump fans the point isn't to make a point. Instead, it's filling their tribe's heads with doubt about the election because they cannot fathom how their cult leader could have lost. The problem is bridging the reality to the wanted outcome requires a set of facts that doesn't exist. So, since there are no facts, the conspiracies have to start coming out to explain why there isn't any facts.

You obviously didn’t read the entire exchange so please do before commenting. I was using that as a counter to his point that the officials had no concerns so I pointed out they must have to have opened an investigation. Nice try
It’s unclear when or why they opened the investigation, but the fact is ... they did investigate it. This is the GA Voting System guy (who is a Republican, working for a Republican SOS working for a Republican Governor ... who have all been public supporters of Trump).

Not a good friday.

President Trump and his allies faced a crush of defeats in post-election litigation Friday, a further sign of their ongoing failure to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory through the courts and to gain traction through baseless claims of widespread fraud.

Just over a month after the Nov. 3 election, the Trump campaign and other Republicans suing over Biden’s win were dealt court losses across six states where they have tried to contest the results of the presidential race — Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Nevada and Wisconsin.

It can be easy to blithely move on to the next case with a petition so obviously lacking, but this is sobering,” wrote Justice Brian Hagedorn of the Wisconsin Supreme Court, agreeing with the court’s decision not to hear a lawsuit filed by a conservative group that sought to invalidate the election in that state.

The relief being sought by the petitioners is the most dramatic invocation of judicial power I have ever seen,” added Hagedorn, who is part of the court’s conservative wing. “Judicial acquiescence to such entreaties built on so flimsy a foundation would do indelible damage to every future election. . . . This is a dangerous path we are being asked to tread.”

Here’s the thing I don’t get: they’re pressuring all these states, now especially focused on GA and Nevada... they could flip BOTH and still lose.

Do the simps grasp that this is just a money grab?

What is idiotic here is that they are focusing more on the claims of "suitcases". Who gives a F what they were in. They were still stuffed under the table and brought out to be scanned after everyone else left.

I post this on another thread about the above article:

So I read through this article carefully and noticed this quote.

"There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table," Watson told Lead Stories. "It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table."

Watson is lying. The tables where the counters were working had been cleared. When they pull the containers out from under the table (no they were not next to the table), you can clearly see them pull out ballots, spread them out into a couple stacks on the tables and starting to insert them into the scanners.

So Watson either is lying and a part of the problem, OR someone lied to him and he put too much trust into what he was told.

Last edited:
What is idiotic here is that they are focusing more on the claims of "suitcases". Who gives a F what they were in. They were still stuffed under the table and brought out to be scanned after everyone else left.
The people that left weren't responsible for scanning them. They were separating ballots from envelopes and sorting. The remaining people were there to scan ballots.

That's what several election officials have said. You can call them liars, conspirators.......and you can claim to absolutely know what was going on from watching a video. But you don't......and no one from the elite strike force has been able to convince a single judge of any of your claims.

Pubs are turning on their own in Georgia and across the country......thanks to Trump. He's becoming the Dems best weapon.

The people that left weren't responsible for scanning them. They were separating ballots from envelopes and sorting. The remaining people were there to scan ballots.

That's what several election officials have said. You can call them liars, conspirators.......and you can claim to absolutely know what was going on from watching a video. But you don't......and no one from the elite strike force has been able to convince a single judge of any of your claims.

Pubs are turning on their own in Georgia and across the country......thanks to Trump. He's becoming the Dems best weapon.
I don't know what you're rambling about. In no way does what you wrote address anything I've talked about because I wasn't talking about the other scanners/ballot openers or whatever they were.

When I say "everyone left" I was referring to the media and the poll watchers. By your responses here, it's clear you have spent zero time actually watching the footage, which is exactly what the media and those behind all this want you to do.

Ha, Ha pot meet kettle. Russia, Russia, Russia!
Has nothing to do with Russia. Trump showed us who he was a long time ago. You didn't care then........and you don't care now when he is refusing to accept the will of the American people, acting as no president ever has in the history of our country.

Of all the times he has used the phrase "in the history of our country" to describe one of his accomplishments or the investigations into him or how he inherited something terrible......this one actually applies.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Wonder if Boilermaker03 will find a YouTube video about this affidavit.

These guys who are conducting the legal fight must be the dumbest people on the face of the earth. You would think Trump would be putting up his best and brightest for such an important fight. You only get one chance to bring the case in court. Makes you wonder just how smart Trump really is?

Reactions: PUBV
These guys who are conducting the legal fight must be the dumbest people on the face of the earth. You would think Trump would be putting up his best and brightest for such an important fight. You only get one chance to bring the case in court. Makes you wonder just how smart Trump really is?
He only cares about the theater and raising money.

There are very good conservative/republican lawyers out there, but they’ve run for the hills because they know it’s a loser (and probably worried Trump will throw them under the bus and possibly not pay them).

That’s why Trump is using Rudy, Ellis, Powell, Wood, etc .... they just care about the sideshow to rally donations.

He only cares about the theater and raising money.

There are very good conservative/republican lawyers out there, but they’ve run for the hills because they know it’s a loser (and probably worried Trump will throw them under the bus and possibly not pay them).

That’s why Trump is using Rudy, Ellis, Powell, Wood, etc .... they just care about the sideshow to rally donations.
I agree 100%. I don't think the folks that are still on here still thinking there is a path that gives Trump a second term have figured it out though.

Reactions: PUBV
I have to disagree with you here. The actual dumbest people on earth are the poor souls falling for the con and donating to the cause based on the show be put on

For the trump fans the point isn't to make a point. Instead, it's filling their tribe's heads with doubt about the election because they cannot fathom how their cult leader could have lost. The problem is bridging the reality to the wanted outcome requires a set of facts that doesn't exist. So, since there are no facts, the conspiracies have to start coming out to explain why there isn't any facts.

As lawyers say, when the law is on your side, argue the law; when the facts are on your side, argue the facts; when neither the law or facts are on your side, pound the table and talk louder than the other guy. Rudy seems to recall at least one thing from his legal career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT