ADVERTISEMENT

Voting Irregularities

Prove it. How do you know that they have no evidence?
Well, the RNC seems to be driving the bus on this stuff. Here’s an example of the ‘evidence’. Biden lost 100k votes in Queens ... OMG!!! But wait, there are still > 30% of the votes to be recorded, so he will actually be ~ 100k votes higher than Hillary.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
WTF, Obama had Trump come to the White House to spread false information and keep him off track while he had the FBI lay the foundation for impeachment.
He than met with Biden and Rice and un masked anyone associated with Trump.
I know it’s hard to keep up ... but the whole unmasking thing was nothing .. even Barr said so.

The Clinton's have never taken responsibility for anything negative in ~40 years of public life--does "vast right wing conspiracy" ring any bells? As such, your attempt to defend Donald's behavior on the basis of Hillary's behavior misses the mark rather badly.

Plus, you must get your news exclusively from the right wing echo chamber. Set aside the question of whether the Trump campaign knowingly interacted with Russian intelligence, there is clear and incontrovertible evidence that Russia engaged in widespread efforts to disrupt the 2016 election. The Senate Intelligence Committee's report laid this out in incredible detail. The committee is chaired by a Republican not a Democrat so the report would not have been released without Republican approval. I know Donald and his enablers have so chummed the water with BS that people don't know what is true from what is false, but the facts are his own party concluded that Russia interfered with the 2016 election. So you can caste aspersions at the intelligence community, the Democrats, whomever else you want, but the simple truth is his own party concluded that beyond a shadow of a doubt Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Ergo, whatever else you believe about the Clintons, Hillary does have a legitimate gripe about Russia's role in 2016. Not a judgment on the merits or a defense of Hillary, but this attempt to whitewash 2016 and pretend Russia did nothing because Mueller did not find direct evidence of collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign does not mean that Russia did not act independently.
Let me save the tax payers millions of dollars.

Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election.
Russia tried to interfere in the 2008 election.
Russia tried to interfere in the 1996 election.
Russia tried to interfere in the 1986 election.
Russia will try to interfere in the next election.

China tried to interfere in the 2016 election.
China tried to interfere in the 2008 election.
China tried to interfere in the 1996 election.
China tried to interfere in the 1986 election.
China will try to interfere in the next election.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I know it’s hard to keep up ... but the whole unmasking thing was nothing .. even Barr said so.

Trump can legally pardon Charles Manson too!
Does that make it right?

Trump can legally pardon Charles Manson too!
Does that make it right?
Of course not. There’s all kind of behind the scenes political crap that goes on every day (by both Dems and Reps) .. but publicly Obama and Hillary both accepted the election and supported the transition.

Trump is trying to pull a coup with no real evidence that has any possibility of overturning enough states to win.

I’m a lifelong Republican who can’t stand the damage Trump has done to this party.

WTF, Obama had Trump come to the White House to spread false information and keep him off track while he had the FBI lay the foundation for impeachment.
He than met with Biden and Rice and un masked anyone associated with Trump.
That's some next level batshit crazy conspiracy stuff there.

So the transition meeting with Trump was just a ruse so Obama could sick the FBI on him. It wasn't the president putting politics aside and following protocol to help the incoming president get acclimated for the benefit of our country.

You see conspiracies.......everywhere.

Where do you people come up with this stuff.

That's some next level batshit crazy conspiracy stuff there.

So the transition meeting with Trump was just a ruse so Obama could sick the FBI on him. It wasn't the president putting politics aside and following protocol to help the incoming president get acclimated for the benefit of our country.

You see conspiracies.......everywhere.

Where do you people come up with this stuff.
Of course it is justified because of the accusations of violating the Logan Act.

0 for 12 on lawsuits so far. Turns out it's really easy to lie your ass off on Fox, but once in front of a judge, people are compelled to tell the truth.

Reactions: Monkey Pox
Don’t F with Philly

I'm trying to contact Lt. Gov. Dan to see if I'd be eligible for the reward for reporting attempted fraud. I've not been registered in TX to vote for 3 years but was being badgered for weeks (including election day) to get me to go vote in TX for Trump by GOP groups and operatives.

Does anyone think this would be eligible?

Let me save the tax payers millions of dollars.

Russia tried to interfere in the 2016 election.
Russia tried to interfere in the 2008 election.
Russia tried to interfere in the 1996 election.
Russia tried to interfere in the 1986 election.
Russia will try to interfere in the next election.

China tried to interfere in the 2016 election.
China tried to interfere in the 2008 election.
China tried to interfere in the 1996 election.
China tried to interfere in the 1986 election.
China will try to interfere in the next election.
Right... I don't think there was any question that Russia tried to interfere with our elections. That's known by everyone. The Left and media however claimed Trump colluded with them and there's zero evidence of that.

Of course not. There’s all kind of behind the scenes political crap that goes on every day (by both Dems and Reps) .. but publicly Obama and Hillary both accepted the election and supported the transition.

Trump is trying to pull a coup with no real evidence that has any possibility of overturning enough states to win.

I’m a lifelong Republican who can’t stand the damage Trump has done to this party.
You see damage, I see much needed changes. The Republican party has been wrong on so many issues and Trump has brought more people to the correct side of those.

I guess we will see what more he has to tell us today. Those two votes that are in dispute in Erie as sure going to make a big difference.

My guess is that this guy is looking to keep the $130K he got from delusional idiots.
I'm sure you have proof he was paid $130k right?

I wont post them all on here, but if you are interested, go through this guys timeline who is reporting the hearing today in AZ (they have a conference line open for the public). Let’s just say Trump ain’t winning .... but we might have found some fraud ...

Another L in Michigan. I’m shocked the riveting testimony of the poll watcher that didn’t think there was actually food in the van that was supposed to be bringing food didnt convince them.

Here is just a small list of the reported voting irregularities that has happened in this election.

1,774% increase in voter registration for people 90+ years old (claims of people working in nursing homes saying social workers came in to the dementia ward, went room to room and "helped" them fill out ballots. When challenged by staff, social workers said "these people have the right to vote". When asked how the dementia patients would even know who they were voting for, social workers just walked out.)

9,000 ballots cast in Nevada from people that no longer live in the state

14,000 dead people on the rolls in Michigan and at least 10,000 submitted a ballot

500,000 ballots cast with Joe Biden marked and nothing else down ballet in battle ground states only (only 150,000 for Hillary in 2016 and no such trend for Trump)
62.8k in Wisconsin
98k in Pennsylvania
85k in Georgia
42k in Arizona
69-155k in Michigan

Trump did better with minority votes in DC (+1) Chicago, SF, LA and Boston (+5) Miami (+15).
Yet Trump somehow in Detriot, Dane/Madison, Atlanta did -5 with minorities (all areas that stopped counting and had major vote dumps (100% for Biden in most cases) overnight)

Overnight vote dumps (when counting of votes were supposed to have stopped) goes 100% for Joe Biden (happened in battle ground states only)

Trump outperformed every state that he won from 2016 other than states with accusations of voter fraud.

Trump won the bellwether counties yet somehow lost the election (hasn't happened since 1956)

6,000 votes changed from Trump to Biden in one county in Michigan by computer "glitch". At least 46 other counties in Michigan alone used the same software. Other states also used this software.

900,000 same day voter registrations in Wisconsin (on election day)

Sworn affidavit by a USPS worker (Richard Hopkins) in PA that there was clear fraud. According to state law, ballots must be post marked by 8pm on election day. Hopkins said he witnessed ballots being collected on Nov 4 and later, being backwards post dated to Nov 3.
Yes. Fox news. Lol

Reactions: Time to Play Hard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT