ADVERTISEMENT

US Stock markets surge to new highs.....

To my recollection, you have never posted a fact, never posted a link, never actually argued the merits of an issue, instead inevitably falling upon some form of personal attack. You fail to ever provide any evidence of actual thinking skills choosing instead to resort to worn, shabby and inapposite cliches and characterizations. There are a fair number of right of center posters on here historically who have provided support for their positions and arguments and are respectable proponents of their positions. Your next position with any actual support will be your first. It also is relatively clear that typically you fail to even bother to read the links that you attack, nor to actually understand most posts and choose to reply with a knee-jerk meme-like response.
My disdain for Trump is obvious, but has virtually always been expressed with specifics and support. I also have never been a proponent that everything he does is wrong or that he is deserving of no credit. That type attitude clearly does not apply to you and your venomous views. This current "dust up" with you is demonstrative of my comments. You merely attacked me without ever addressing the linked information.

You seem to revel in the confrontation rather than supporting a position. Fine.
Dude I am not writing term papers for you. I DON'T CARE. It doesnt matter how many things you search for on the net to support your viewpoint , that is essentially what it is . Your viewpoint , if you think '' backing it up'' by searching until you find one that says that and quote it it, good for you for wasting your day. You aren't going to post '' facts'' that go against your view so it makes very little difference. I post my opinion and will continue to do so. Why are all you libs so hung up on , well I researched that? I don't care ! I look at the world around me, all the research I need. Its just comical to watch leftys have meltdowns about stuff. Again ITS A MESSAGE BOARD ! its not an online class. You guys really need to grow up.

When Obama took office the DOW was at 8500 or so due to the crash, by Nov 2016 the market was at 18,000.
So one can argue that under Obama the Market grew by 10,500.
OR
Before the crash (August of 2007) the DOW was at 16,500. One could argue that the Market increased by 1500
In the 8 years of Obama. (pre-crash adjustment)

In three years under Trump the DOW has gone from 18,500 to 29,000.
An increase of roughly 10,500.

No matter if one looks at % increase or total net value increase, the market under Trump has had a heck of a run.
Is this fools gold and will it crash? I’m sure there will at least be some near term adjustment.
Pardon me.
You might want to reconsider the use of your "pre-crash adjustment", as you term it, for 'the 8 yrs. of Obama. Utterly bogus arithmetic reasoning.
If Obama had taken office in August of 2007 - and had NO Market & economic crash AT ALL.. & with
economy TAILWINDS like Trump had upon his inauguration......then there is no valid argument to be made that the avg. annual Dow increase wouldn't have been comparable to Trump's. None.

Pardon me.
You might want to reconsider the use of your "pre-crash adjustment", as you term it, for 'the 8 yrs. of Obama. Utterly bogus arithmetic reasoning.
If Obama had taken office in August of 2007 - and had NO Market & economic crash AT ALL.. & with
economy TAILWINDS like Trump had upon his inauguration......then there is no valid argument to be made that the avg. annual Dow increase wouldn't have been comparable to Trump's. None.
Still picking those hairs out of your teeth aren't you?

To my recollection, you have never posted a fact, never posted a link, never actually argued the merits of an issue, instead inevitably falling upon some form of personal attack. You fail to ever provide any evidence of actual thinking skills choosing instead to resort to worn, shabby and inapposite cliches and characterizations. There are a fair number of right of center posters on here historically who have provided support for their positions and arguments and are respectable proponents of their positions. Your next position with any actual support will be your first. It also is relatively clear that typically you fail to even bother to read the links that you attack, nor to actually understand most posts and choose to reply with a knee-jerk meme-like response.
My disdain for Trump is obvious, but has virtually always been expressed with specifics and support. I also have never been a proponent that everything he does is wrong or that he is deserving of no credit. That type attitude clearly does not apply to you and your venomous views. This current "dust up" with you is demonstrative of my comments. You merely attacked me without ever addressing the linked information.

You seem to revel in the confrontation rather than supporting a position. Fine.
Trust me, your recollection faculties, here, are unassailable. Your several conclusions, as well.

Dude I am not writing term papers for you. I DON'T CARE. It doesnt matter how many things you search for on the net to support your viewpoint , that is essentially what it is . Your viewpoint , if you think '' backing it up'' by searching until you find one that says that and quote it it, good for you for wasting your day. You aren't going to post '' facts'' that go against your view so it makes very little difference. I post my opinion and will continue to do so. Why are all you libs so hung up on , well I researched that? I don't care ! I look at the world around me, all the research I need. Its just comical to watch leftys have meltdowns about stuff. Again ITS A MESSAGE BOARD ! its not an online class. You guys really need to grow up.
Of course you care. You respond to every dog whistle that no one else even hears.
And of course, you aren't interested in what you refer to as research, I suspect, because even you have concluded that there is no support for much of what you say.
You act as if people who read regularly are starting anew when confronted with inaccurate information. I read, a lot, and have no problem locating information that I know exists, having read it previously. I suspect that I spend less time locating the information that I link that you do reading the post, and let alone the linked informstion that you obviously don't bother to either read or refute.
So, I guess it's your turn, since that seems to be your mode of operation.

Reactions: Bill4411
Trust me, your recollection faculties, here, are unassailable. Your several conclusions, as well.
You havent posted any either besides your emotional drivel brought on by hatred. Did you get time to figure out whatever drawn out bullshit post you couldnt do earlier? We are all anxiously awaiting!!!

Of course you care. You respond to every dog whistle that no one else even hears.
And of course, you aren't interested in what you refer to as research, I suspect, because even you have concluded that there is no support for much of what you say.
You act as if people who read regularly are starting anew when confronted with inaccurate information. I read, a lot, and have no problem locating information that I know exists, having read it previously. I suspect that I spend less time locating the information that I link that you do reading the post, and that you obviously don't bother to either read or refute.
So, I guess it's your turn, since that seems to be your mode of operation.
Just carry on then . We obviously have different viewpoints, I read and I live and I dont care about whatever you think is a pre requisite to being able to post. I dont like the current state of extreme liberals that still worship Obama so carry on from there . Your two buddies W and 35 likely make the opinions worse on here . Why dont you hit them up about reading and being truthful?

You havent posted any either besides your emotional drivel brought on by hatred. Did you get time to figure out whatever drawn out bullshit post you couldnt do earlier? We are all anxiously awaiting!!!
If there were some poor soul who drank a quart of antifreeze, out there....he'd make more sense than you. You're unintelligible.

Just carry on then . We obviously have different viewpoints, I read and I live and I dont care about whatever you think is a pre requisite to being able to post. I dont like the current state of extreme liberals that still worship Obama so carry on from there . Your two buddies W and 35 likely make the opinions worse on here . Why dont you hit them up about reading and being truthful?
Well, I certainly appreciate the authorization. I doubt that I have the words appropriate to convey the value of that to me.

... Your two buddies W and 35 likely make the opinions worse on here . Why dont you hit them up about reading and being truthful?
I suppose my initial and most obvious response would be that they haven't opted to suggest that providing actual information and links is something abhorrent and to be ridiculed, demeaned and met with derision.

Well, I certainly appreciate the authorization. I doubt that I have the words appropriate to convey the value of that to me.
Why do all of you liberals think someone with a different view point has to validate it and ask permission to post it? I don't care where your posts come from or you whatever your reason they are more poignant than something someone else says. You are a bunch of loons constantly seeking aproval from your friends. I dont care !

Why do all of you liberals think someone with a different view point has to validate it and ask permission to post it? I don't care where your posts come from or you whatever your reason they are more poignant than something someone else says. You are a bunch of loons constantly seeking aproval from your friends. I dont care !
Oh, yes you really do, and you know you do or you wouldn't reply, would you?

I suppose my initial and most obvious response would be that they haven't opted to suggest that providing actual information and links is something abhorrent and to be ridiculed, demeaned and met with derision.
They aren't actual links to anything real. They spend all day trying to find something to twist to fit the crap they post and feel like they have saved the day. I don't care! I look at the world outside my door . The world in general and don't have to spend time trying to find some obscure post to take as fact to prove some irrelevant point simply because I hate Donald Trump for a reason I cant even explain but I just know I should. A sad existence

It must be tough being a clueless idiot when people put it back to you ! Im glad Im like a migraine to you !
Got some bad news, SquirrelGuy: you're like a hamster in a circular cage to most everybody here.
spinning your wheels/making noise..... nothing but the symptoms of your paranoid delusions.

Got some bad news, SquirrelGuy: you're like a hamster in a circular cage to most everybody here.
spinning your wheels/making noise..... nothing but the symptoms of your paranoid delusions.
No that would be you and your parasitic twin 35 . No one cares about you but 3 other posters. It hurts you I am sure you arent the message board queen that you think you are. Your parasitic twin 35 will cuddle youthough

....Your two buddies W and 35 likely make the opinions worse on here . Why dont you hit them up about reading and being truthful?

They aren't actual links to anything real. They spend all day trying to find something to twist to fit the crap they post and feel like they have saved the day. I don't care! I look at the world outside my door . The world in general and don't have to spend time trying to find some obscure post to take as fact to prove some irrelevant point simply because I hate Donald Trump for a reason I cant even explain but I just know I should. A sad existence
I suggest you reread what was said prior to your last reply and then try a different response because that one is simply unrelated to my answer to you question.

No that would be you and your parasitic twin 35 . No one cares about you but 3 other posters. It hurts you I am sure you arent the message board queen that you think you are. Your parasitic twin 35 will cuddle youthough
That's 3 more than you have/ever could have. You're a parasite, here.
Simple as that.

Oh, yes you really do, and you know you do or you wouldn't reply, would you?

No clue what you are trying to say obviously you are upset
Yes, even you can understand what was being said.

No, i suspect that wasn't what I said, but as usual whatever is said will result in a knee-jerk non-responsive reply.
I really don't care, nothing you have to say means anything to me. Crawl back in your little liberal den and watch the world go by

Oh are you whimpering? I get more private messages about the 2 assholes on here than you have friends so go think again. NO ONE LIKES YOU AND 35
Oh no !! SquirrelGuy gets "private" massages !! BIGTIME !!
highlight of your day, no doubt.
And no one likes me !! Especially that feeble squirrel creature !
woe is me.

Oh no !! SquirrelGuy gets "private" massages !! BIGTIME !!
highlight of your day, no doubt.
And no one likes me !! Especially that feeble squirrel creature !
woe is me.
Lets make a list of W ineptitudes.

Apparently cant read or spell
Has no comprehension skills
Thinks he is funny.... not
Thinks he is intelligent .... not
Thinks anyone gives a damn about him..... not
Thinks he actually matters in the world... not

I could go on but everyone gets the point what a worthless POS you are

Lets make a list of W ineptitudes.

Apparently cant read or spell
Has no comprehension skills
Thinks he is funny.... not
Thinks he is intelligent .... not
Thinks anyone gives a damn about him..... not
Thinks he actually matters in the world... not

I could go on but everyone gets the point what a worthless POS you are

HEY, ever'body !!
SquirrelGuy's minute-by-minute updated "POS" post mention: NOW 80 !!!
Congrat's, fool. don't forget: x-tra credit for originality !!

HEY, ever'body !!
SquirrelGuy's minute-by-minute updated "SOS" post mention: NOW 80 !!!
Congrat's, fool. don't forget: x-tra credit for originality !!
Dude Im not going anywhere , you can try posting shit that everyone else laughs at you for and I will still be here . Just pointing out what a demented a$$hole you really are

Stop loss order on BLDP executed today at 10.87 which wasn't very far from the low on the day (that always happens). It's recovered back up over 11, will see what happens as the overall market is down.
Decided to get more VERU and AGRX this morning. My bet on these two is growing the last 7-10 days.....
A new one I just read about in the oncology space is SPHS. I don't like the 1 year chart, but it's in an important area (prostate cancer) and is only a .65 stock. Could buy a big chunk and won't cost much. Haven't decided yet.
I see there was a bump in SPHS. Did you get in?

I see there was a bump in SPHS. Did you get in?

Nope.....still can't get past the 1 year chart on SPHS, although still watching it.
How was your trading week?
I sold FREQ for about a 30% profit.
Bought more VERU and it's been a choppy week.
Bought OCGN (might have done that last week) as a pure roll of the dice as it doesn't fit my chart strategy (if you want to call it that). That bet is all based on an FDA approval expected in mid-Feb. Positive FDA news and it probably takes off.
Still liking AGRX in my holdings.
Still like GERN for an unfounded reason, probably because I have a bunch and waiting for it to pay off.

Next on my list of possible buys are SLNO, MESO, CGEN.
I love MTEM and LUNA but I've bought/sold both of those and now to get back in, I'd be having to buy above my previous selling price.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT