ADVERTISEMENT

Ah, it's the day before the day...

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
All teams should be rested, and there's not a lot they're going to do different if they're smart and stay with what got them here.

Personally, I'm a bit concerned that Purdue will struggle against a team that's on one hell of a ride and who's coach, that was on his way out before that roll just got a two year extension.

Burns may manhandle Zach, or will Zach surprise us all with more mobility than we've seen to date? Can Smith, Jones, and Loyer hit the three ball ofen enough to drag the defenders off Zach to shift to the guards. Will TKR play to his capabilities and even above and be an absolute game changer. Gillis...will he be on from three and if so will he be the game changer we all know he can be.

What about the bench...I'd love to see Furst come in and score and play great defense which we have seen him do, just not recently. Will Morton be a defensive thorn in State's arse? Will he suddenly start hitting shots or will he even play? Will Heide come in and give great defense and score under pressure such as he's not seen before? And what about Myles time on the floor if he sees it? Can he come in at this time of the year and provide scoring and enough defense to disrupt?

Will Painter continue his substitution pattern he's used for the last half of the season?

Who's the surprise for Purdue tomorrow that suddenly rises to the occasion?

And will CMP remain calm or will he panic if NCS jumps out to an early lead?

Or will :purdue beeyatch slap NCS all over the arena early and often and send a message to the winner of Game 2.

Boiler up ladies....it's going to one hell of trip. I think TKR is that surprise tomorrow.

All teams should be rested, and there's not a lot they're going to do different if they're smart and stay with what got them here.

Personally, I'm a bit concerned that Purdue will struggle against a team that's on one hell of a ride and who's coach, that was on his way out before that roll just got a two year extension.

Burns may manhandle Zach, or will Zach surprise us all with more mobility than we've seen to date? Can Smith, Jones, and Loyer hit the three ball ofen enough to drag the defenders off Zach to shift to the guards. Will TKR play to his capabilities and even above and be an absolute game changer. Gillis...will he be on from three and if so will he be the game changer we all know he can be.

What about the bench...I'd love to see Furst come in and score and play great defense which we have seen him do, just not recently. Will Morton be a defensive thorn in State's arse? Will he suddenly start hitting shots or will he even play? Will Heide come in and give great defense and score under pressure such as he's not seen before? And what about Myles time on the floor if he sees it? Can he come in at this time of the year and provide scoring and enough defense to disrupt?

Will Painter continue his substitution pattern he's used for the last half of the season?

Who's the surprise for Purdue tomorrow that suddenly rises to the occasion?

And will CMP remain calm or will he panic if NCS jumps out to an early lead?

Or will :purdue beeyatch slap NCS all over the arena early and often and send a message to the winner of Game 2.

Boiler up ladies....it's going to one hell of trip. I think TKR is that surprise tomorrow.
I can't believe you were ever concerned about Burns. That game didn't scare me at all. Went about as I expected, although as a whole we didn't play very well in the turnover department. Imagine if Smith had a good game. We would have throttled that team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT