ADVERTISEMENT

They Say "Money Talks" So Let's Talk

ouch. bad start to the day for me across the board.

I did buy some options the other day.
March 19 calls
Tril: 17.50
FCEL 21
We'll see what happens.
FCEL has recovered its PM losses and is green now.
I look for JP Morgan to issue an upgrade in the very near future.

AMTX - looking for large surge based on its rece
ipt of $16.8M grant

I also expect BSRC to react to a $5m private offering. While price may recede in an initial reaction to the dilution, although I see it even now as the offering as positive action, I look for an overall significant up bump.

Last edited:
Watch for a midweek uptick for FCEL, PLUG, BLDP, BE and similar clean energy alternatives given expected White House Wednesday action involving an executive order initiating regulatory actions to "combat climate change domestically and elevates climate change as a national security priority," along with the re-establishment of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.

Watch for a midweek uptick for FCEL, PLUG, BLDP, BE and similar clean energy alternatives given expected White House Wednesday action involving an executive order initiating regulatory actions to "combat climate change domestically and elevates climate change as a national security priority," along with the re-establishment of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.

My OCX $5 calls from last week are panning out nicely.
You have any other 'cheap' (under $10) alternative energy stocks you like?
I have HYSR and am up 60%.
Hoping to find the next ones (like we did with BLDP and PLUG) before they sky rocket.

My OCX $5 calls from last week are panning out nicely.
Hoping to find the next ones (like we did with BLDP and PLUG) before they sky rocket.
I think BSRC is well worth a look.

The combination of the UCLA contact, the New Hydrogen start up and the $5M infusion in private offering seems like a long term rise

See BioSolar Announces Research Program to Develop Green Hydrogen Technology Other OTC:BSRC

Last edited:
Noonish Tuesday -
FCEL +23% PLUG +13% BLDP +7,5%

Noonish Tuesday -
FCEL +23% PLUG +13% BLDP +7,5%

Bought the FCEL calls last week, so that's working out.
Still kicking myself for getting out of BLDP about 4 months ago. I think my stop loss order triggered around $9 or 10. Let a lot of money on that table with that one.

Reactions: 70boiler
Still kicking myself for getting out of BLDP about 4 months ago. I think my stop loss order triggered around $9 or 10. Let a lot of money on that table with that one.
I can't say enough good things about how FCEL and PLUG have performed for me. The combined ROI that they have provided me is 883% in less than 13 months.

Reactions: bonefish1
I see that FCEL CEO Jason Few bought 11,000 at $17.99 yesterday.
Am I recalling correctly that officers must hold purchases for 6 months?
If I am, then that seems to speak loudly what the inside view is.

Interesting piece my son sent me regarding the GME insanity:

That whole concept of self driven meme stock is a new age social media reincarnation of the historic Ponzi scheme. Buyers must pump to become sellers to buyers who must pump and everyone continues to prosper...until they don't.

I remember when there was the beginning of talk about GameStop may move upward. My granddaughter, who is in college and games a bit, and I were discussing it in passing. She, like I, then (and we both still do) thought it was a totally irrational buy, particularly given nearly all games are on line digital downloads and few people utilize the brick and mortar store. Crazy, crazy phenomenon going on here.
INTERESTING ARTICLE ON IT

EDIT - Related ARTICLE suggesting GameStop action bodes well for Bitcoin concept.

Last edited:
I can't say enough good things about how FCEL and PLUG have performed for me. The combined ROI that they have provided me is 883% in less than 13 months.

Are you actually retired in real life and trade to stay busy or are you still working?
800% return in a year is amazing.
Were it not for my huge fumble on ATXI, I'd be having a better 12 months than I did.

That whole concept of self driven meme stock is a new age social media reincarnation of the historic Ponzi scheme. Buyers must pump to become sellers to buyers who must pump and everyone continues to prosper...until they don't.

yeh, classic pump n dump. If you read the 'conversations' page on Yahoo Finance where individuals talk about specific stock, there's a lot of that going on.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, because if you went strictly on fundamentals and metrics, all we'd buy are the Dow and blue chips.
You have to being willing to risk and the higher the risk the higher the reward (or loss).
The question is, if you're not a long term buy n hold investor, you're a market timer, which is hard to do and involves luck.

yeh, classic pump n dump. If you read the 'conversations' page on Yahoo Finance where individuals talk about specific stock, there's a lot of that going on.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, because if you went strictly on fundamentals and metrics, all we'd buy are the Dow and blue chips.
You have to being willing to risk and the higher the risk the higher the reward (or loss).
The question is, if you're not a long term buy n hold investor, you're a market timer, which is hard to do and involves luck.
These guys are specifically trying to gang up and squeeze hedge funds that are shorting stocks. One report said hedge funds lost $5 BILLION on GME alone this week.

I also expect BSRC to react to a $5m private offering. While price may recede in an initial reaction to the dilution, although I see it even now as the offering as positive action, I look for an overall significant up bump.

I think BSRC is well worth a look.

The combination of the UCLA contact, the New Hydrogen start up and the $5M infusion in private offering seems like a long term rise

See BioSolar Announces Research Program to Develop Green Hydrogen Technology Other OTC:BSRC
Hope you looked at BSRC and bit...it's up 25% this morning

Hope you looked at BSRC and bit...it's up 25% this morning

Good buddy of mine who does a lot of day trading has been talking to me about AMC for over week. I should have listened.
Been a rough few days for me, lot of red in my portfolio.

Good buddy of mine who does a lot of day trading has been talking to me about AMC for over week. I should have listened.
Been a rough few days for me, lot of red in my portfolio.
I have been thinking about SAENF for a bit however sat and didn't buy, I see +28% today...oh, well.
The good thing is that there are a lot of trains that come through this station, guess we'll have to catch a later one.

I have been thinking about SAENF for a bit however sat and didn't buy, I see +28% today...oh, well.
The good thing is that there are a lot of trains that come through this station, guess we'll have to catch a later one.

Agree, always interested in hearing the ideas.
My buddy was talking up CCIV yesterday.

Any thoughts on OZSC?

Agree, always interested in hearing the ideas.
My buddy was talking up CCIV yesterday.

Any thoughts on OZSC?
I've looked at CCIV a bit but never very carefully. It seemed relatively positive to me, also.
Idk about OZSC apart from just now seeing it has had some recent management change and the addition of some partnership for a development project. I will try to take a more careful view.

Peek at ALLM ... down day in an upcycle

this whole GME story is fascinating. AMC might be next and my buddy is sitting on 75 calls at $5.
The swings today must have had him going between cheering and puking.
Would be really tough not to take that profit but then if it does something crazy like GME has and shoots over $100, you could miss out on 'pay off the mortgage' type of money.

It appears Robinhood and others have removed the ability to buy GameStop, AMC , Blackberry and one or 2 more meme darlings on their platforms this morning.

NAKD is the next one being pumped on Reddit and Wallstreetbets.
I'm bought some this AM on the open since I didn't take my buddies advice last week when AMC was under 2 and this is the next one he thinks will go.

I got a notice from Robin hood about being a "knowledgeable investor" or something. I am not one, but thanks for checking lol

It's not even investing right now, straight up gambling. Has zero to do with fundamentals, metrics, etc. But....there's a ton of $ to be made if you time it.

I'm fairly confident that the "powers that be" really don't give a damned about GameStore et al, but recognize that if/when the bubble bursts it could well trigger a potentially huge selloff off unrelated shares to cover margins and so forth. God knows for the last year in holding a fair quantity of FCEL that shorting has driven me absolutely crazy. FCEL may have been the most manipulated holding out there, so I have no love for shorties, but am moderately concerned that this social media method to punish them can be devastating in ways that those involved don't anticipate or recognize as having much broader significance.

NAKD is the next one being pumped on Reddit and Wallstreetbets.
I'm bought some this AM on the open since I didn't take my buddies advice last week when AMC was under 2 and this is the next one he thinks will go.
Actually, as I recall NAKD has had some decent action on its own. There were a few times that I looked at it but always was a bit late for moves.

EDIT... good buy up 97% now

Actually, as I recall NAKD has had some decent action on its own. There were a few times that I looked at it but always was a bit late for moves.

EDIT... good buy up 97% now

Most of it's big move today was premarket, so by the time I was able to buy, it was up big. Just going to see if I can catch lightning in a bottle.

Most of it's big move today was premarket, so by the time I was able to buy, it was up big. Just going to see if I can catch lightning in a bottle.
Lmao...I grabbed a few hundred as well to see what happens.
EDIT ... here let me put 500 on the pass line, sir!!!

I picked up a little at $2.30... just some loose change... will be fun to see what happens.

NAKD is the next one being pumped on Reddit and Wallstreetbets....
NAKD announced a $50m offering...priced $1.70
I've been looking at comments on NAKD in Stocktwits and it's pretty clear to me that most of those Robinhood, et al type, buyers shouldn't be risking their money without a lot more thinking. They seem completely oblivious to the relationship of the near 30 million share offering that is priced at $1.70 to current price levels and future levels. I have the feeling that the majority are unaware of its existence and that a significant number have no idea what it is.
That can be disastrous on a number of levels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT