ADVERTISEMENT

The pending Biden investigation

I don't think it's as much Trump being Polarized as it is the media Polarizing him.
He wants to enforce the law and protect our borders and he's a racist.
He wants to look into election interference by Ukraine, China, Australia and other countries and he's committing high crimes and misdemeanors.
He wants to improve our trade agreements with foreign countries and he's trying to improve his foreign assets.
He asks for 2 scoops of ice cream and he is undiplomatic.
The Dems, with support from the MSM, are fabrication one scandal after another to portray this POTUS as divisive.
It is not having the effect intended. The Trump base is strengthening and the moderate Dems are getting disgusted.
The Dems will always get the extreme liberal vote, Pelosi needs to cut the rhetoric and concentrate on the peoples agenda or Trump will win big in 2020.
Chinese election interference? Man, I see Trump has successfully thrown all this garbage into one big pile such that the idiots have bought it and gotten in line.
Fabricating a scandal? Please tell me how China possibly interfered in the 2016 election? Telling the American people he's investigating corruption is a freaking scandal.

I hear people saying Rudy was working behind the scenes to secure energy rights in Ukraine for Trump and his buddies. I guess that makes it true.

Trump voters have made that incredibly clear.

Man, it must suck waking up every day with the TDS some of you have.

Life is short, start enjoying it! You’re living during the greatest times in the history of civilization, yet you’re going to let your absolute hatred for a duly elected president ruin your lives for eight years. Smh.

(BB6 - A. Johnson, R. Nixon, B. Clinton.....and drumroll please!!!.... Donald Trump, ever'body !!! [=4] )
For the record, Nixon was never impeached. He resigned the office when he was informed that there was going to be an impeachment vote that was going to go through and that the Senate was going to remove him from office. So "third", if it happens, would be technically correct.

Man, it must suck waking up every day with the TDS some of you have.

Life is short, start enjoying it! You’re living during the greatest times in the history of civilization, yet you’re going to let your absolute hatred for a duly elected president ruin your lives for eight years. Smh.
The delusion is thinking that Trump has any capability whatsoever at performing the duties of the office. He shows every day how unfit he is.

1) Ok, I'll rephrase and correct: Bill Clinton has one private meeting (where there was no press or anyone else) with Loretta Lynch that he definitely should not have in an effort to influence Lynch regarding Hilary's legal troubles.
2) Biden said "fire the prosecutor, or you don't get the money". Period. Now who's influencing a foreign govt?

1) There was a recording or transcript of the airliner/tarmac conversation involving B.Clinton & Atty. Gen. Lynch ??!!!
2) There was a recording or transcript of the testimony given by each to the DOJ"s Inspector General in the matter ????!!!!

Then what gives you the right to interpret and classify it as " an effort to influence Lynch regarding Hilary's legal troubles" ????!!!!
Answer: NO DAMN RIGHT, AT ALL.
NONE.
It was, and still is to oblivious partisans like you, a theory without a shred of evidence that the Right held dear in its belief that there would be some foundation of truth to it.
SORRY.

3) Biden and the ex-prosecutor.
Dude, your continuing hallucination about this needs to be over.
Go find a link to your claim....and show it here
Or go sober up.

And I'm going to guess you thought Avenetti was a great, trustworthy lawyer as well? How'd that work out for the dems?
He joins the long list of sacrificial lambs the Dems used for political purposes and when he was no longer useful, threw him on the heap with all the others.
Michael Avenatti was Stormy Daniels' guy.
Made a quick, inept brush with Democratic Politics until other previous personal problems quickly did him in.
But can you indulge us by giving the board a complete list of SACRIFICIAL LAMBS that Dems. have " used for political purposes " ??
And exactly where is this " heap " that is made up of bodies cast aside by the Dems. ??
Why don't you just do a Marco Rubio and tell us you were " just kidding " ??
There aren't any lambs. There isn't a heap.

1) There was a recording or transcript of the airliner/tarmac conversation involving B.Clinton & Atty. Gen. Lynch ??!!!
2) There was a recording or transcript of the testimony given by each to the DOJ"s Inspector General in the matter ????!!!!

Then what gives you the right to interpret and classify it as " an effort to influence Lynch regarding Hilary's legal troubles" ????!!!!
NONE.
It was, and still is to oblivious partisans like you, a theory without a shred of evidence that the Right held dear in its belief that there would be some foundation of truth to it.
SORRY.

Or go sober up.
So, let's look at this https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/24/bill-clinton-says-loretta-lynch-meeting-tarmac-was/ which states Lynch tried to avoid Lyin' Slick "I did not have sex with that woman", who's jet just happened to wind up 30' away from Lynch's by "coincidence" as his wife was under investigation.

Ms. Lynch said the tete-a-tete with Mr. Clinton, as his wife was being investigated by her Justice Department, went “on and on” for 20 minutes.

“It was just too long a conversation to have had,” she said

Bone is right on this one...and several others as well. You know damned well that had that been Trump, you lefties would be having another impeachment meeting.

Reactions: bonefish1
So, let's look at this https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/24/bill-clinton-says-loretta-lynch-meeting-tarmac-was/ which states Lynch tried to avoid Lyin' Slick "I did not have sex with that woman", who's jet just happened to wind up 30' away from Lynch's by "coincidence" as his wife was under investigation.

Ms. Lynch said the tete-a-tete with Mr. Clinton, as his wife was being investigated by her Justice Department, went “on and on” for 20 minutes.

Bone is right on this one...and several others as well. You know damned well that had that been Trump, you lefties would be having another impeachment meeting.
One problem: Bill Clinton was no longer president when that happened so how could he be impeached.

For the record, Nixon was never impeached. He resigned the office when he was informed that there was going to be an impeachment vote that was going to go through and that the Senate was going to remove him from office. So "third", if it happens, would be technically correct.
Correct. House Judiciary Committee vote was 27-12 to forward 3 Articles to full House for a vote...
Which would have been a slam-dunk after the " smoking-gun " tape saw the light of day after SCOTUS' 8-0 decision on the admissibility of the Nixon tapes.
As would have the Senate conviction vote.

Last edited:

Jesus Christ on a Crutch !!
Are you out of your mind ??!! (about the 28th time we've asked)
THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT ONE WORD THAT WAS SAID ON THAT PLANE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH H.CLINTON'S " LEGAL TROUBLES " , as Bonefish claimed in his 8:36 A.M. post, on October 7, 2019, with his #1 point.
The appearance of impropriety in having that conversation is apparent. And noted 5,000 times
If you need to make it 5,001....you just did.
But before coming to the defense of another Trumper, at least READ THE POST IN QUESTION !!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ???

Last edited:
a new theory I'm coming up with is that dems will continue to try and throw meritless claims at DOJ in the hope of wearing him down and that he decides the headache isn't worth it. I doubt it works. Trump lives for this $hit and loves nothing more than 'winning'.
Trump does indeed "live for" chaotic environments.
His love for "winning " is limited to, and only to, what he has direct control of.
Which is NOT the House and its lineup of investigators and former prosecutors.

Reactions: BuilderBob6

NONE.
SORRY.

Or go sober up.

Are you serious?
1) what’s your theory as to why Bill met with Lynch in private during a time when there was a ton of speculation about Hilary’s wrong-doings and deleted 35,000 emails.
Were they just trading recipes?
2) have you not watched the videos of Biden bragging about holding the $1B over Ukraine’s head unless the prosecutor were fired?
Perhaps you believe that video is made up?

dub ....whatcha going to do when Trump gets re-elected?
Inasmuch as this is the eleventh time you've made reference to your 2020 prediction...
I'll ask you: would you or would you not care to comment on the national and international odds , today, of Trump winning ??

Reactions: indy35
Are you serious?
1) what’s your theory as to why Bill met with Lynch in private during a time when there was a ton of speculation about Hilary’s wrong-doings and deleted 35,000 emails.
2) have you not watched the videos of Biden bragging about holding the $1B over Ukraine’s head unless the prosecutor were fired?

2) Just round off to the nearest DOZEN the number of times someone has to ask for the LINK to the Biden commentary, before you finally understand the request.
1) A "ton of speculation " ??? Recipes ?? There was a lot of "speculation" about why the Beatles broke up.
I'll let you and the rest of God's clueless characters go about prolonging the "speculation", in the absence of any official documentation EVER. It's 2019. Have you noticed ??

dub ....whatcha going to do when Trump gets re-elected?
What are you going to do if we see a repeat of the 2018 election and the electorate rejects Republicans? Trump is extremely unlikable, Democratic politicians are certainly ready for him to be on the ballot as they go against their competition.

Are you serious?
Ol' Slick hadn't had his turtle waxed since Monica and was horny???? Could that be the answer?

What are you going to do if we see a repeat of the 2018 election and the electorate rejects Republicans? Trump is extremely unlikable, Democratic politicians are certainly ready for him to be on the ballot as they go against their competition.
Indy, here's the lib's problem....Even if folks don't like Trump they like the economy, the increase in the paycheck, the increased military spending, the spendable income they NEVER had under Obama. More folks are working, the African-American community has more jobs than ever before, they're owning homes at the highest rate ever and they're starting more businesses....all facts, women's wages are increasing....hell, I wish he would toss the Twitter account in the dumpster....and your biggest problem is most people really see what the Dem's are doing.

2) Just round off to the nearest DOZEN the number of times someone has to ask for the LINK to the Biden commentary, before you finally understand the request.
1) A "ton of speculation " ??? Recipes ?? There was a lot of "speculation" about why the Beatles broke up.
I'll let you and the rest of God's clueless characters go about prolonging the "speculation", in the absence of any official documentation EVER. It's 2019. Have you noticed ??

Here’s a report and the video...again.
Let me know what you think.

Here’s a report and the video...again.
Let me know what you think.
Christ Almighty. Have you the SLIGHTEST clue as to the background of this video ???
Caleb Maupin.
Go to Wiki. Then, for God's sake, find some source with a microscopic shred of credibility on the subject of Biden and the Ukraine.
Otherwise, I'll just show you the video of how Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld pulled off 9/11 so as to justify the 2nd Iraq Invasion.

Reactions: indy35
Indy, here's the lib's problem....Even if folks don't like Trump they like the economy, the increase in the paycheck, the increased military spending, the spendable income they NEVER had under Obama. More folks are working, the African-American community has more jobs than ever before, they're owning homes at the highest rate ever and they're starting more businesses....all facts, women's wages are increasing....hell, I wish he would toss the Twitter account in the dumpster....and your biggest problem is most people really see what the Dem's are doing.

The economy has maintained the trends that started a couple of years after the crash. It’s not like Trump turned anything around during his tenure. Working class people are hardly seeing gains, not enough to justify the massive tax giveaway for corporations and the wealthy. Wealthy giveaways are not good for the overall economy, the majority of people understand that. Trump’s toxic personality outweighs anything else, that’ll be his downfall.

It’s still hilarious that you post like you have any kind of insight on anything. You’re just a confused old man that can’t tell what’s real and what’s not.

The economy has maintained the trends that started a couple of years after the crash. It’s not like Trump turned anything around during his tenure. Working class people are hardly seeing gains, not enough to justify the massive tax giveaway for corporations and the wealthy. Wealthy giveaways are not good for the overall economy, the majority of people understand that. Trump’s toxic personality outweighs anything else, that’ll be his downfall.

It’s still hilarious that you post like you have any kind of insight on anything. You’re just a confused old man that can’t tell what’s real and what’s not.
Speaking of the "insight" you accuse a poster of lacking, and the presidential Twitter account you'd like to disappear....

What better opportunity do American citizens have to gain " insight " into their President's honesty, character and integrity than to soak up the output from his neverending Twitter stream ??....
Lincolnesque, I'm sure Twin and all Americans would agree.......

Christ Almighty. Have you the SLIGHTEST clue as to the background of this video ???
Caleb Maupin.
Go to Wiki. Then, for God's sake, find some source with a microscopic shred of credibility on the subject of Biden and the Ukraine.
Otherwise, I'll just show you the video of how Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld pulled off 9/11 so as to justify the 2nd Iraq Invasion.

Just so I’m clear... are you claiming Biden didn’t say what he’s saying on the video? You know the part about saying Ukraine doesn’t get the $1B unless they fire the prosecutor?
Again, just clarify for me that’s what you’re saying.

You’re right...Barry deserves credit for the economy. Thanks for reminding me.
Was that before or after his global apology tour?

Just so I’m clear... are you claiming Biden didn’t say what he’s saying on the video? You know the part about saying Ukraine doesn’t get the $1B unless they fire the prosecutor?
Again, just clarify for me that’s what you’re saying.
CONTEXT !! The entire CONTEXT surrounding the " Biden video". It's been all over this board. Not hard to find, or there's always credible media sources. C..R..E..D..I..B..L..E
YOU find it. If you haven't bothered to go looking for it, we're not going to be your errand boys.

Last edited:
You’re right...Barry deserves credit for the economy. Thanks for reminding me.
Was that before or after his global apology tour?
Y'know..…. haven't seen "global apology tour" for a while, now.
In 2003, the ever-popular George W., Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz et al, set into motion a series of decisions that led to an armed military conflict in Iraq, resulting in the loss of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES, together with almost unimaginable chaos, economic disaster & tribal religious mayhem. All in the name of a US government imperative that was proven to have ZERO validity.
So the next American Chief Executive, in 2009, toured European and Middle East capitals with the message :
So very sorry for this utter disaster of a decision FORCED upon you, and that you will have to continue dealing with.
Won't happen again....promise.
The Bonefish 2009 Tour: Didn't like the last six years ? We're the US. Get over it. And shut up.

Jesus Christ on a Crutch !!
Are you out of your mind ??!! (about the 28th time we've asked)
THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT ONE WORD THAT WAS SAID ON THAT PLANE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH H.CLINTON'S " LEGAL TROUBLES " , as Bonefish claimed in his 8:36 A.M. post, on October 7, 2019, with his #1 point.
The appearance of impropriety in having that conversation is apparent. And noted 5,000 times
If you need to make it 5,001....you just did.
But before coming to the defense of another Trumper, at least READ THE POST IN QUESTION !!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ???

Didn't you claim in an earlier post that there was a transcript of the Bill Clinton/Lynch private conversation on her plane? I've never heard that claim before. My understanding is that the conversation took place specifically on her plane in order for there not to be a transcript (like two pals having a locker room conversation.)

Didn't you claim in an earlier post that there was a transcript of the Bill Clinton/Lynch private conversation on her plane? I've never heard that claim before. My understanding is that the conversation took place specifically on her plane in order for there not to be a transcript (like two pals having a locker room conversation.)
Articles I've read makes it appear that Lynch had no idea Slick was boarding her plane. That doesn't sound like a friendly visit to me.

I claimed that there WASN'T a transcript !!
That denial was a result of the terminally misinformed Twin claiming that the B. Clinton/ L. Lynch tarmac meeting HAD to have included a plea by Bill C. to the Atty. Gen. to help H. Clinton's legal situation.
You might consider the fact that Bill was informed that the A.G. was on the adjacent plane, and NOT vice versa. It's pretty clear from the comments made by Ms. Lynch, that she would have preferred the meeting not to have taken place, given the fallout.
Since the two barely knew each other, and one was the sitting Attorney General of the United States of America…...we rather doubt that "two pals having a locker-room conversation" was the operative description of the meeting.[/QUOTE]

TwinDegrees2,
Clinton travels with an entourage including Secret Service and in large vehicles so I find it hard to believe that she didn’t know it was him. Not that many of us have Secret Service protection. Could you provide a link? Thanks.

Reactions: Bill4411
So apparently Mulvaney says there was a quid pro quo for the military aid to Ukraine........it was for the 4chan batshit crazy conspiracy theory that the Democratic server is in Ukraine. Get over it, happens all the time.
What a day.
At this point they’re saying it all out loud. They’re assuming that the Republican base has been successfully neutered of logic and morality and they’re hoping that enough other Americans aren’t paying attention to care.

But - but - but - but he was rooting out corruption! So good to hear that our president is so incredibly interested in rooting out corruption in Ukraine. I will certainly sleep easier tonight knowing this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT