ADVERTISEMENT

The pending Biden investigation

The same place you get your shit about Trump.
Did you see that in the same place that you saw that Hillary only won 57 counties in 2016? I'd say that maybe you should do a quick google search prior to posting to find out if what you're going to say is a load of sh*t. But with your ability to determine fake news from real news, I don't think it would do much good.

@TwinDegrees2 did you ever find that source that said that Schiff's office wrote the whistleblower complaint? You're not the type of person to just completely make something up are you...

Fox Business Channel...But of course you wouldn't recognize them

Now if you'd answer my question about fathers making babies but not raising babies. Do you approve?
Fox Business Channel actually reported that Schiff's office wrote the complaint, or did they just show video of Trump saying that it happened? You realize that when Trump said that, he said it without any proof whatsoever, right? That's not news reporting, that's just another Trump lie. If they actually reported that, I'd love to see it. I think we just got to the bottom of your issue though. See, there's a difference between factual news reporting based off of empirical evidence, and Trump just throwing out a baseless accusation that a TV station chooses to show on the air.

I've never discussed anything about fathers making babies and not raising babies, and you've never asked me anything about it. Are you confused?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Fox Business Channel actually reported that Schiff's office wrote the complaint, or did they just show video of Trump saying that it happened? You realize that when Trump said that, he said it without any proof whatsoever, right? That's not news reporting, that's just another Trump lie. If they actually reported that, I'd love to see it. I think we just got to the bottom of your issue though. See, there's a difference between factual news reporting based off of empirical evidence, and Trump just throwing out a baseless accusation that a TV station chooses to show on the air.

I've never discussed anything about fathers making babies and not raising babies, and you've never asked me anything about it. Are you confused?
I absolutely did in another thread where you posted.

FBC reported that Schiff's legal team helped write the WB's document, and advised he or she on it.

FBC reported that Schiff's legal team helped write the WB's document, and advised he or she on it.
Please post the link. You never posted any proof.

Last edited:

Please post the link.

Because he is probably lying and never posted anything. And even if he did he won’t link it. He will just keep running with this nonsense that he did and that you’re refusing to answer it blah blah freakity blah.

Reactions: Bill4411
Because he is probably lying and never posted anything. And even if he did he won’t link it. He will just keep running with this nonsense that he did and that you’re refusing to answer it blah blah freakity blah.

If I may: Ready, Twin ??
Although the WB did contact the Intelligence Committee and talk to a staffer who later shared news of the contact..

According to Mr. MARK ZAID, the attorney for the WB:
Chairman Schiff DID NOT help write the complaint.
Got it ??
Of course, you still have to measure the credibility of that of Mr. Zaid against that of the President, who's known to lie only on those occasions when his mouth is open.

Sunday, Oct. 6
Second Whistleblower will now be coming forward to the Inspector General, according to Mark Zaid, attorney for 1st W.B.
And has First-hand knowledge of a number of items included in 1st W.B.'s Complaint, thus undercutting what has been up until now, a feeble attempt on the part of Trump to discredit the original complaint , based upon the reliance of 2nd-hand info.

Not good, Donny
Not good at all.

Reactions: indy35
Sunday, Oct. 6
Second Whistleblower will now be coming forward to the Inspector General, according to Mark Zaid, attorney for 1st W.B.
And has First-hand knowledge of a number of items included in 1st W.B.'s Complaint, thus undercutting what has been up until now, a feeble attempt on the part of Trump to discredit the original complaint , based upon the reliance of 2nd-hand info.

Not good, Donny
Not good at all.
He released the transcript...lol...

Reactions: bonefish1
Sunday, Oct. 6

Not good, Donny
Not good at all.
He released the transcript...lol...

Right. Where he asked another country to investigate a political rival. Which is illegal. Not sure why your comprehension skills are the equivalent (or worse) than a pile of turds but here we are.

Right. Where he asked another country to investigate a political rival. Which is illegal. Not sure why your comprehension skills are the equivalent (or worse) than a pile of turds but here we are.
The wb is irrelevant. You guys are dense. He saw pelosis sad little plan a mile ahead and preempted it by releasing. Pelosi is gonna have to decide if this rises to the level of impeachment and vote. This is now a game of political chicken.

The wb is irrelevant. You guys are dense. He saw pelosis sad little plan a mile ahead and preempted it by releasing. Pelosi is gonna have to decide if this rises to the level of impeachment and vote. This is now a game of political chicken.

You pick some really bad hills to die on, but you do you!

The House will vote. Trump will be impeached. There will be no chicken.

You can talk all the shit you want. Trump will be the third president to be impeached.

You can talk all the shit you want. Trump will be the third president to be impeached.
I'm not talking shit. It's the reality of the situation. Trump wants a fight. He's forcing pelosi to make a call. I wouldn't do it if I were her. I think she is reading this right and won't call a vote.

(BB6 - A. Johnson, R. Nixon, B. Clinton.....and drumroll please!!!.... Donald Trump, ever'body !!! [=4] )

I'm not talking shit. It's the reality of the situation. Trump wants a fight. He's forcing pelosi to make a call. I wouldn't do it if I were her. I think she is reading this right and won't call a vote.
He's simply refusing to acknowledge Congress's constitutional oversight responsibilities by stonewalling. He's not forcing anything. This vote was always going to happen. Pelosi is going to do what's right and damn the consequences.
Pelosi is going to force the pubs to go on the record defending this president. Trump gets his bluff called this time.
Still lots of info coming out every day. All it takes is one of the right people to cave.

Excuse me, the house may vote to impeach, but the Senate never will. Trump will run again in 2020 and be elected again.
If the Senate vote were TODAY, a party-line vote.
But it ISN'T today, now is it ??
Check out 1974. Lots of votes changed upon evidence piling up and its revelation. Stay tuned.
Meanwhile, Vegas still has Trump the underdog @ -125/-105, for 11/20.

Although the WB did contact the Intelligence Committee and talk to a staffer who later shared news of the contact..

Got it ??
Of course, you still have to measure the credibility of that of Mr. Zaid against that of the President, who's known to lie only on those occasions when his mouth is open.
Schiff's LEGAL TEAM.....reading comprehension a problem for you libs? As for Zaid, Zaid has been quoted in print and online news reports as an expert in national security law and FOIA law.[14][15][16] He has appeared as a commentator on CNN[17] and MSNBC.[18].

Schiff's LEGAL TEAM.....reading comprehension a problem for you libs? As for Zaid, Zaid has been quoted in print and online news reports as an expert in national security law and FOIA law.[14][15][16] He has appeared as a commentator on CNN[17] and MSNBC.[18].
Excuse me, but that pathological liar you refer to as the President was on videotape from the White House lawn near the helicopter when he stated that Adam Schiff wrote the (first) Whistleblowers Complaint.
Got it ??
Tip: Before claiming that someone has a reading comprehension problem.....have your eyesight checked. Maybe you've not been actually ABLE to read for some time, now....
leading to what appears to be your hopeless confusion on this forum....

Last edited:
We need someone in there that's not so polarizing. He's not presidential material.

I don't think it's as much Trump being Polarized as it is the media Polarizing him.
He wants to enforce the law and protect our borders and he's a racist.
He wants to look into election interference by Ukraine, China, Australia and other countries and he's committing high crimes and misdemeanors.
He wants to improve our trade agreements with foreign countries and he's trying to improve his foreign assets.
He asks for 2 scoops of ice cream and he is undiplomatic.
The Dems, with support from the MSM, are fabrication one scandal after another to portray this POTUS as divisive.
It is not having the effect intended. The Trump base is strengthening and the moderate Dems are getting disgusted.
The Dems will always get the extreme liberal vote, Pelosi needs to cut the rhetoric and concentrate on the peoples agenda or Trump will win big in 2020.

1) My question to you was predicated on your use of the plural "meetings", you know - with an "s"-with regard to Bill Clinton's " private meetings on planes ", as you put it. WHAT OTHER MEETINGS DID MR. CLINTON HAVE ON PLANES ABOUT WHICH YOU CARE TO ELABORATE ?? HUH ??
2) I don't need to do one more damn SECOND of research on the Clinton/Lynch meeting. Was totally familiar THEN about it, and STILL AM. You'll now be glad to link me and others, here, with a connection to the documented record of the DOJ's investigation of this, and its CONCLUSION that " it was to try and keep Hillary out of trouble "
3) " If that's not QPQ, I don't know what is. "

You got that right: You DON'T know what is.

1) Ok, I'll rephrase and correct: Bill Clinton has one private meeting (where there was no press or anyone else) with Loretta Lynch that he definitely should not have in an effort to influence Lynch regarding Hilary's legal troubles.
2) Biden said "fire the prosecutor, or you don't get the money". Period. Now who's influencing a foreign govt?

I don't think it's as much Trump being Polarized as it is the media Polarizing him.
He wants to look into election interference by Ukraine, China, Australia and other countries and he's committing high crimes and misdemeanors.
He wants to improve our trade agreements with foreign countries and he's trying to improve his foreign assets.
The Dems, with support from the MSM, are fabrication one scandal after another to portray this POTUS as divisive.
It is not having the effect intended. The Trump base is strengthening and the moderate Dems are getting disgusted.
The Dems will always get the extreme liberal vote, Pelosi needs to cut the rhetoric and concentrate on the peoples agenda or Trump will win big in 2020.

You forgot to mention Trump is a racist.....oh wait.

Got it ??

And I'm going to guess you thought Avenetti was a great, trustworthy lawyer as well? How'd that work out for the dems?
He joins the long list of sacrificial lambs the Dems used for political purposes and when he was no longer useful, threw him on the heap with all the others.

Reactions: GABoilermakers
That’s not based on any available data. Why would you even want a criminal re-elected?

a new theory I'm coming up with is that dems will continue to try and throw meritless claims at DOJ in the hope of wearing him down and that he decides the headache isn't worth it. I doubt it works. Trump lives for this $hit and loves nothing more than 'winning'.

You hear about utter delusion, but then sometimes you see it right in front of you. The lack of awareness it takes to type out that statement as if it's even close to truthful, well it's just astonishing.

a new theory I'm coming up with is that dems will continue to try and throw meritless claims at DOJ in the hope of wearing him down and that he decides the headache isn't worth it. I doubt it works. Trump lives for this $hit and loves nothing more than 'winning'.

The gaslighting is strong with this one.

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
It only there were witnesses, phone calls, text messages to see if a claim is merit-less. Oh well, I guess you'll never know the answer, those of us in the real world will continue along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT