ADVERTISEMENT

The pending Biden investigation

Who said he wasn't? You think after this dossier Russian thing that politics will get nicer? Enjoy what the Dems have wrought.

Yep......the Dems......
The Whipping Boys of the last 3+ yrs. of American political turmoil......
Shame on 'em....
The political purity and virtue of the Trumpers could have been in full bloom were it not for those troublemakers.....

It's on YouTube. The whole thing. I'm not misled. If it was obviously fake, why take the call? Your excuses don't add up.
@TopSecretBoiler You listened to that call yet to let us know where Schiff asked for naked photos? Your entire premise of the post was false. You were misled by liars in right wing media. You don’t have to admit it to me, but maybe just take a step back and think about the other stuff you’ve been lied to about.

For a person that said he did not talk with his son about investments/business, did not get involved with any of it, that story unraveled real quick. Pictures and video tape say other wise.
biden.jpg

But he doesn't talk to his son about business deals. LOL better than sharpie on a weather map.[/QUOTE]

I guess a picture tells the whole story eh?

TrumpEpstein.jpg

It absolutely does happen. It just can’t happen when your dad is the VPUS and then as VPUS, your dad can’t use his position to influence a foreign government to take action if it expects to receive a $1B loan from the USA.
And when that happens, you can’t brag about it on camera!
I'm not going to entertain the delusions, the Ukraine's, those that weren't/aren't corrupt, say the Bidens did nothing wrong. so your foray into that I'm not addressing, however, should a VP's son be able to get on a board like this, I don't know? It looks very slimy, but it's not illegal, and how do you make it illegal? Do you start with POTUS and VP's denying their spawn their right to a job? What do you do, force the kids to bag groceries, no matter their age, for two years at a Publix before they can get back into the job market?

How do you know it for a fact? I don't care what your opinion of their obligation under the chain of command is, you're saying they don't share an attorney, how do you know that for a fact?

I told you what I said no they do not was in regards too. Nobody goes to House Intel right away. That is such a bs statement. Gtfo your high horse.

Want to know-here you go

The WB attorney for Benghazi was DiGenova. That was the main counsel as I remember it. Did DiGenova contact Bakaj, the Trump WB attorney?

My guess is DiGenova contacted Bakaj. Mainly because Bakaj basically wrote, from scratch, WB guidelines. A lot of inside knowledge. He is former CIA. And his issue is he donated to Biden.

Zaid represented a few of the Benghazi WB. Did a lousy job as they were retaliated against and never got basic questions answered. His issue is he is a very big Trump critic.

Both have history working for Dems. Show bias. Not a big deal that both WB shared an attorney. When one goes that high up the chain of command-you only got a few options.

@TopSecretBoiler You listened to that call yet to let us know where Schiff asked for naked photos? Your entire premise of the post was false. You were misled by liars in right wing media. You don’t have to admit it to me, but maybe just take a step back and think about the other stuff you’ve been lied to about.
He was on the call to get kompromat, aka naked trump pics. Was he ordering girl scout cookies? My goodness.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
biden.jpg

But he doesn't talk to his son about business deals. LOL better than sharpie on a weather map.
Look at how Ghislaine is looking at a smug Epstein, it's screaming we got dirt on him, we're home free!
I guess a picture tells the whole story eh?

TrumpEpstein.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He was on the call to get kompromat, aka naked trump pics. Was he ordering girl scout cookies? My goodness.
Listen to the freaking call. Don’t just take Sean Hannity’s word for what is happening, which is actually a good rule of thumb for any topic at all. It’s black and white, he asks if there are call recordings of the discussions of blackmail and says the FBI would want the call recordings for an investigation. Anything else that you’re claiming is completely false.
You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel because you can’t begin to defend your original assertion, because it was based on falsehoods. Now I know you didn’t come up with that yourself, you heard it from a propagandist and just ran with it without caring how true it was or not.

You gotta quit putting your faith in Schiff. Dude is stupid.
I'm being sincere here, I put little faith in anyone, and I'm high on that list. I'm flippant, I'm dyslexic, I hate wearing glasses, I can't type, piss me off and I react, I like a few drinks at night... I have a cadre that I have developed over the years who scan my important communications.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
You think after this dossier Russian thing that politics will get nicer? Enjoy what the Dems have wrought.
maybe the dems have been playing too nice

maybe soon they will have "extremely credible sources" saying trumps birth certificate is a fraud?
or that trump could be the founder of a militant Presbyterian group?

Reactions: indy35 and 70boiler
maybe the dems have been playing too nice

maybe soon they will have "extremely credible sources" saying trumps birth certificate is a fraud?
or that trump could be the founder of a militant Presbyterian group?
"...founder of a militant Presbyterian group... "
LMAO

I'm not going to entertain the delusions, the Ukraine's, those that weren't/aren't corrupt, say the Bidens did nothing wrong. so your foray into that I'm not addressing, however, should a VP's son be able to get on a board like this, I don't know? It looks very slimy, but it's not illegal, and how do you make it illegal? Do you start with POTUS and VP's denying their spawn their right to a job? What do you do, force the kids to bag groceries, no matter their age, for two years at a Publix before they can get back into the job market?

-In this case, it looks bad that JBiden was the one that claimed he got the prosecutor fired. And the prosecutor said under oath that is why he was told he was fired. Add to that, that HBiden has no experience in this field. It looks like pay for play. Really, it should have been someone else in there to do the firing. Anyway, I fully expect Ukraine to say that is not the case with Biden. That Biden did nothing wrong. I also think they will continue to say Trump applied no pressure or did not ask for qpq.. The reason being they do not want to piss either party off. They just want US money and armament.

-Ivanka, since Trump took office, has supposedly been awarded a few dozen trademarks from China. What for? No idea. That is word around DC. Does it look good? No. A bit different when the President enacted a trade war with the country though. Did she do this on her own or with her dad meeting with China? We will see if in the future a situation like the Biden one comes up. Thing is with China I think they would tell any American politician to get lost if they tried the strong arm play.

Stupid is Palin.
Stupid is Bachman.
Stupid is Quayle.
Stupidity personified is Trump.

Pay attention to Schiff in upcoming Impeachment Hearings in the House.
Then we'll talk.

Already did pay attention to him. He was on prime time with DNI. He pretended to read the transcript of the phone call that showed exagerated quid pro quo that he presented as conversation from Trump to Ukranian leader. After he got called out on it hard, he said a few days later he meant it as a parody.

Why the hell would anyone do that, at that time, on this topic?

Unless of course, one is impressed by that.

That is real poor form, when starting to address the entire impeachment process/topic to pull that garbage. His credibility is gone. Not sure anyone sent or that shows up to testify bothers talking to him and sites the 'parody'.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
Already did pay attention to him. He was on prime time with DNI. He pretended to read the transcript of the phone call that showed exagerated quid pro quo that he presented as conversation from Trump to Ukranian leader. After he got called out on it hard, he said a few days later he meant it as a parody.

That is real poor form, when starting to address the entire impeachment process/topic to pull that garbage. His credibility is gone. Not sure anyone sent or that shows up to testify bothers talking to him and sites the 'parody'.

Of course, one could always compare the brief "parody" treatment of his opening remarks for the House Intelligence Committee's recent session to the countless hours of commentary in that and other Congressional committees for many years......that earned him the Chairmanship of one of the 3 most prestigious .
One COULD do that.
Or, if you've got the political insights of a chicken, you could declare that his credibility is dead.
If you're THAT dumb. ( fyi the word is cite, not site)

Last edited:

Upon seeing it live, I commented that it was childish and buffoonish but readily recognized that he was never trying to convince anyone that those were actually the President's words. Those suggesting so, including the President's disingenuous assertions, are at least equally childish and buffoonish. If you are assessing his credibility in that way, you were simply looking for a method to justify not believing anything concerning the investigation.
Had you stuck with the "That is real poor form, when starting to address the entire impeachment process/topic to pull that garbage," I would be pushing that like button and singing your praises.

Upon seeing it live, I commented that it was childish and buffoonish but readily recognized that he was never trying to convince anyone that those were actually the President's words. Those suggesting so, including the President's disingenuous assertions, are at least equally childish and buffoonish. If you are assessing his credibility in that way, you were simply looking for a method to justify not believing anything concerning the investigation.
Had you stuck with the "That is real poor form, when starting to address the entire impeachment process/topic to pull that garbage," I would be pushing that like button and singing your praises.

JMO-he hurt his own credibility and professionalism reputation with that act. Hey, there are times to mess around and have some fun and there are times when the i's need their dotting and t's need their cross. It was time for the latter. That and he kept trying to get the DNI to support and sign off on investigation. He wants to investigate and impeach, it is his call, he needs to own it.

In regard to the case, it will be partially the credibility of the WB, but really the credibility of the alleged witnesses with first hand knowledge, and any tape that determine the outcome in the Senate. I think the House is a foregone conclusion.

Of course, one could always compare the brief "parody" treatment of his opening remarks for the House Intelligence Committee's recent session to the countless hours of commentary in that and other Congressional committees for many years......that earned him the Chairmanship of one of the 3 most prestigious .
One COULD do that.
Or, if you've got the political insights of a chicken, you could declare that his credibility is dead.
If you're THAT dumb. ( fyi the word is cite, not site)

In the military, but more so in intel, there was a saying that one screw up takes the place of a thousand attaboys. Rough places. He should realize that, know who he works with, what committee he is chair of, and how it came across.

I've been 20/20 on this since the 2016 primaries. You kids are ziggy stardust delusional.
Not sure you should be calling someone delusional when you were proven completely wrong in this very thread about your Schiff accusation.

The arguments from the Trumpers are becoming more and more like satire.

These attacks on Schiff are hilariously bad and empty.

Reactions: indy35

JMO-he hurt his own credibility and professionalism reputation with that act. Hey, there are times to mess around and have some fun and there are times when the i's need their dotting and t's need their cross. It was time for the latter. That and he kept trying to get the DNI to support and sign off on investigation. He wants to investigate and impeach, it is his call, he needs to own it.

In regard to the case, it will be partially the credibility of the WB, but really the credibility of the alleged witnesses with first hand knowledge, and any tape that determine the outcome in the Senate. I think the House is a foregone conclusion.

Let’s see, the president makes fun of people every day and that’s fine. Schiff does a parody (he shouldn’t have by the way) but he should be flogged. Do I have that right?

Reactions: 70boiler
I told you what I said no they do not was in regards too. Nobody goes to House Intel right away. That is such a bs statement. Gtfo your high horse.

Want to know-here you go

The WB attorney for Benghazi was DiGenova. That was the main counsel as I remember it. Did DiGenova contact Bakaj, the Trump WB attorney?

My guess is DiGenova contacted Bakaj. Mainly because Bakaj basically wrote, from scratch, WB guidelines. A lot of inside knowledge. He is former CIA. And his issue is he donated to Biden.

Zaid represented a few of the Benghazi WB. Did a lousy job as they were retaliated against and never got basic questions answered. His issue is he is a very big Trump critic.

Both have history working for Dems. Show bias. Not a big deal that both WB shared an attorney. When one goes that high up the chain of command-you only got a few options.
Game. Set. Match. He contributed to Biden.. LOL.

really? A direct quote is completely wrong. LOL ok ziggy!
Do you know what a direct quote is? Provide the direct quote of Schiff trying to get the pictures. Should be easy for you right? Maybe provide the time in the call where he asked for that as well?

He's a bungler. I don't care where his degrees come from.

Do you know what a direct quote is? Provide the direct quote of Schiff trying to get the pictures. Should be easy for you right? Maybe provide the time in the call where he asked for that as well?
IT'S ON YOUTUBE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT'S ON YOUTUBE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it should be really easy for you then to say where in the call he asks for pictures. Here, I’ll help.

Actually it will be impossible because it never happened. You were fooled by the right wing propaganda once again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
I can't understand why the president is so fixed on what Schiff said. I agree it was uncalled for and stupid considering the gravity of the situation.........but it means nothing. We have the transcript of the call, we know what Schiff said was not real.....and not meant to be.

So it should be really easy for you then to say where in the call he asks for pictures.

Actually it will be impossible because it never happened. You were fooled by the right wing propaganda once again.

:48 - please go ahead
2:21 - what's the nature of the kompromat?
3:00 - would the materials you are providing the committee corroborate...
3:22 - so you have recordings discussing the compromising material?
5:23 - well obviously we would welcome the chance to get copies of those
7:52 - we will be back in touch through our staff to make arrangements to obtain these materials for our committee and the fbi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT