ADVERTISEMENT

So who is the next VP?

Either did Pence, he was likely to lose in Indiana, Trump wants someone loyal to him. Burgum is really rich, that plays in his favor. I mean, I don’t know for sure, those two would be my guess, I guess Vance is in the photo.
Pence brought knowledge of how the swamp works, which was important for a non-swamp creature like Trump. Plus, he did not draw negative attention to himself like the dimwitted Kammy.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
Is Scott a self-hating black man? Is Vivek a self-hating Indian-American? What about Haley?

How is it possible that all these people of color are being considered for VP?

Obviously we know how the laughing kuckaburra got her job. Only needed to check 2 boxes.
Of course Scott is a self hearing black dude. Don’t know about Haley and the Swamy. You gotta ask somebody that’s Indian. Even though the Swamy seems to be most like Chump surrogate the way he has modeled his rhetoric after Chump.

The GOP likes to give the impression that they are diverse. Then do the opposite. Chump’s VP will most likely be a white male. Somebody safe for his Flavor Aid drinkers.

Of course Scott is a self hearing black dude. Don’t know about Haley and the Swamy. You gotta ask somebody that’s Indian. Even though the Swamy seems to be most like Chump surrogate the way he has modeled his rhetoric after Chump.

The GOP likes to give the impression that they are diverse. Then do the opposite. Chump’s VP will most likely be a white male. Somebody safe for his Flavor Aid drinkers.
Is LT a self hating black dude?

Has he always been one or only when he switched parties?

What in the world could possibly make a life long Democrat like LT decide to switch to voting Republican?

With Trump now polling at about 28% with blacks, up from 13%, there's going to be a lot of self hating blacks by the time November rolls around.

You and Bob might be the only one's at McDonald's mumbling "January 6th......January 6th......January 6th" over your morning coffee.
Those polls are no way accurate. This is proven in previous elections. Blacks polled more than the 10%-13% for Chump in 2016 and 2020. In reality voted no where near. In 2024 the main issue with blacks will be actually not showing up to the polls to vote compared to the previous elections. Most will not vote for Chump, well because he’s Chump. As far as Biden, some blacks don’t like the support for Israel. However, most blacks are not one issue voters so who knows. If Chump does pick up more black voters it will be 1% high than last election maybe. Definitely no where near enough to swing an election to Chump.

Is LT a self hating black dude?

Has he always been one or only when he switched parties?

What in the world could possibly make a life long Democrat like LT decide to switch to voting Republican?
Who’s LT?

Those polls are no way accurate. This is proven in previous elections. Blacks polled more than the 10%-13% for Chump in 2016 and 2020. In reality voted no where near. In 2024 the main issue with blacks will be actually not showing up to the polls to vote compared to the previous elections. Most will not vote for Chump, well because he’s Chump. As far as Biden, some blacks don’t like the support for Israel. However, most blacks are not one issue voters so who knows. If Chump does pick up more black voters it will be 1% high than last election maybe. Definitely no where near enough to swing an election to Chump.
This is from a NYT article today.
The people at the NYT gotta be $hitting unicorns over this data:

Mr. Trump and Mr. Biden are essentially tied among 18-to-29-year-olds and Hispanic voters, even though each group gave Mr. Biden more than 60 percent of their vote in 2020. Mr. Trump also wins more than 20 percent of Black voters — a tally that would be the highest level of Black support for any Republican presidential candidate since the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Mr. Trump and Mr. Biden are essentially tied among 18-to-29-year-olds and Hispanic voters, even though each group gave Mr. Biden more than 60 percent of their vote in 2020. Mr. Trump also wins more than 20 percent of Black voters — a tally that would be the highest level of Black support for any Republican presidential candidate since the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Chump/GOP will never get that many black voters. The main issue will be black voter turn out. Or the lack there of.

She is a progressive. Therefore, she did not want to answer that question because she is anticipating any transgender issues that may reach the Supreme Court in the future.
I’m really curious on when one is labeled a progressive, that seems to one of the worst things to be called.

Seriously? Do you not watch football?

Lawrence Taylor.....heard of him?
I don’t know his politics. If he is a Flavor Aid drinker like Herschel Walker then yes he is a self hating black dude. No if he is conservative but non MAGA.

I like to add. If the GOP ever appear on black talk radio as often as they can, perhaps the 20% plus black support could be achieved. But they don’t. They are invited all the time but decline. That is a missed opportunity as the SiriusXM station “The Urban View” ch. 126 has millions of listeners per show every day. This includes black GOP candidates like Tim Scott and others. No shows. Democratic candidates have always appeared on these stations for decades.

Similarly with appearing at the national conventions of the various civil rights groups like the NAACP, Urban League, National Action Network etc. Again invited but always decline. Chump turned down an invitation to the NAACP convention in 2016 but turned it down.

Why would you or others blacks not support Israel? And most of my black firiends that talk politics love President Donald J. Trump. But then, they're not out rioting or looting or begging for handouts. Maybe you need to revise your polling regarding Trump's favorability in your neighborhood.

I like to add. If the GOP ever appear on black talk radio as often as they can, perhaps the 20% plus black support could be achieved. But they don’t. They are invited all the time but decline. That is a missed opportunity as the SiriusXM station “The Urban View” ch. 126 has millions of listeners per show every day. This includes black GOP candidates like Tim Scott and others. No shows. Democratic candidates have always appeared on these stations for decades.

Similarly with appearing at the national conventions of the various civil rights groups like the NAACP, Urban League, National Action Network etc. Again invited but always decline. Chump turned down an invitation to the NAACP convention in 2016 but turned it down.
Black radio does not have millions of listeners every day. Don't believe every thing they tell you.
And I also doubt that they have invited many Republicans on their show (again, despite what the show hosts tell you).
Do you think Hilary has ever been invited on Jesse Waters? Why hasn't she been on there?

Republicans probably don't want to go on those shows because...well...have you every tried talking to a lefty liberal democrat? It's like reasoning with a 5 year old.

Why would you or others blacks not support Israel? And most of my black firiends that talk politics love President Donald J. Trump. But then, they're not out rioting or looting or begging for handouts. Maybe you need to revise your polling regarding Trump's favorability in your neighborhood.
I support Israel. I never said or indicated that I didn’t. I highly doubt that your so-called black friends “love” Chump. But if they actually do, they are self hating Flavor Aid drinkers without a doubt. You can tell I said so.

Black radio does not have millions of listeners every day. Don't believe every thing they tell you.
And I also doubt that they have invited many Republicans on their show (again, despite what the show hosts tell you).
Do you think Hilary has ever been invited on Jesse Waters? Why hasn't she been on there?

Republicans probably don't want to go on those shows because...well...have you every tried talking to a lefty liberal democrat? It's like reasoning with a 5 year old.
Dude. The Black urban radio station on SiriusXM does have millions of listeners. If you don’t believe it that’s on you. I’m telling you, republicans candidates are missing a big opportunity to state their cases by not going on these black talk shows.

What’s like talking to a 5 year old is talking to a Flavor Aid drinker that believes every conspiracy theory out there.

I already informed you of the relevant part of the testimony (but, for review, it's the part where, when asked if Blinken asked Morrell to take any action, Morrell said no), and indicated just one of many places where you could verify it. I'm not doing your homework for you. Biden's use of the letter in the debate is a separate issue that we can't even get to because you are unwilling to accept that fact.
Ok, I accept that Blinkee met with Morrell to discuss the laptop problem, shortly after which Morrell suddenly, out of the blue, had to idea to arrange the dishonest letter.

After which Crow, knowing the letter was deliberately misleading, used it to lie to the nation about the laptop in the debate, and that the regime media used it as an excuse to black out coverage of the laptop before the election - aided by the FBI, of course (as Zuck verified on the Rogan show). Thus, they all worked together to rig the election. Another proud moment for the dems.

I think we have reached an understanding about the despicable and (since proven) incompetent Blinkee and the corrupt and incompetent Crow and his campaign.

I support Israel. I never said or indicated that I didn’t. I highly doubt that your so-called black friends “love” Chump. But if they actually do, they are self hating Flavor Aid drinkers without a doubt. You can tell I said so.
So, if my friends don't follow the rote of you and Urban Radio hosts, they hate themselves? Wow....I'll tell them you said that. I can't wait to hear their comments and laughter.

Ok, I accept that Blinkee met with Morrell to discuss the laptop problem, shortly after which Morrell suddenly, out of the blue, had to idea to arrange the dishonest letter.
Indeed, at least according to testimony, Morrell acted of his own volition. Cool.

Ok, now which part of the letter was dishonest? Like, which specific statements can you demonstrate to be not true?

ROFL. Tell us who you are without thinking you’re telling us who you are. Unbelievable.

Dude. The Black urban radio station on SiriusXM does have millions of listeners. If you don’t believe it that’s on you. I’m telling you, republicans candidates are missing a big opportunity to state their cases by not going on these black talk shows.

What’s like talking to a 5 year old is talking to a Flavor Aid drinker that believes every conspiracy theory out there.
Can you provide a link that proves your assertion that urban radio has millions of listeners. Again, I think they may say that on air but can you prove it. The real number is a fraction of that.

I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but a perfect example of the lefty lib mindset are these people in the video:

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
His black friends (lol) are good guys and the rest are rioters, looters, and beggars. You see nothing wrong with what he posted because you’re a racist pos too.
Most black people who aren't criminals don't like the hood rats either. Does that make them racist.
It's like white people who don't like meth heads.
Let's not forget Dr. Kings words: "Content of their character, not color of their skin"

Reactions: Riveting-
Indeed, at least according to testimony, Morrell acted of his own volition. Cool.
Of course he acted on his own volition (unless Blinkee had photos on him for blackmail). I was not disputing that, but saying that Blinkee asked him to write the deceptive letter.

Most likely, he said to Morrell something like, "If only there was something like a letter signed by a large group of intelligence officials that the campaign could use as a cover to keep this out of the news and give cover in the debate." As scheming, dishonest hacks, they would know to speak like that so they could deny it in testimony.

Of course he acted on his own volition (unless Blinkee had photos on him for blackmail). I was not disputing that, but saying that Blinkee asked him to write the deceptive letter.

Most likely, he said to Morrell something like, "If only there was something like a letter signed by a large group of intelligence officials that the campaign could use as a cover to keep this out of the news and give cover in the debate." As scheming, dishonest hacks, they would know to speak like that so they could deny it in testimony.
Ah, so you don't care about evidence, and would rather invent your own, speculative version of events. Ok, that now TRULY answers my initial question. Took a while to get there, but thanks for your candor.

Ah, so you don't care about evidence, and would rather invent your own, speculative version of events. Ok, that now TRULY answers my initial question. Took a while to get there, but thanks for your candor.
Thanks for the laugh, JM.

The entire deceptive letter used to cover up the laptop is based entirely on "speculation", not evidence, but that doesn't trouble you.

His black friends (lol) are good guys and the rest are rioters, looters, and beggars. You see nothing wrong with what he posted because you’re a racist pos too.
Liar....I never said that, nor did I indicate that. It's your liberal, lefty, communistic leaning mind that allows you to see things through the darkened curtains. You really do need help, which I've offered to help pay for.

Trump wins against Joe Crow, but the dems look to be setting up a dumping of Crow (as shown in the steady refrain of criticism by David Axelrod).

I think they dump Crow at the convention and M. Obama comes forth to "save democracy" - and that she beats Trump in Nov.
Crow's hack advisors want to keep their positions so they can keep manipulating him to damage the nation through the open border, etc. Their new plan to keep Crow from being dumped is a desperate one, but interesting.

They must think that by having a debate in June before the convention, that will seal the nomination for him - even if he talks confusion and gibberish as is his custom. They will probably train him (no easy task, but they can use ice cream as a behavior reward) on a set of lies to repeat over and over - Trump wants to kill ss, Trump caused the Afg humiliation, Trump caused 9% inflation, Trump said white supremacists are good people, Trump loves Putin, etc.

The sort of stuff Uncle Pav repeats mindlessly on this forum.

Thanks for the laugh, JM.

The entire deceptive letter used to cover up the laptop is based entirely on "speculation", not evidence, but that doesn't trouble you.
That's not a denial.

I've made no comment on the content of the letter itself, thus you have no justification to assume my position on it. But assuming things absent evidence seems par for the course for you.

Last edited:
Pence brought knowledge of how the swamp works, which was important for a non-swamp creature like Trump. Plus, he did not draw negative attention to himself like the dimwitted Kammy.
Burgum’s going to be his pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT