ADVERTISEMENT

R's, Ind's & Libertarians -- who is your lead person Pre-Debate?

More drugs are confiscated at port of entry. more drugs enter at non port of entry. It’s common sense.

You shouldn't have to state the obvious. If I’m a drug cartel member, my large stash goes across where it is less likely to be found. Smaller amounts may be intentionally sent to where it might be found to create the illusion of effective efforts. Naturally, smaller content and what “it is” may be a function of what the cartel has on some people. Obviously, a port of entry would have less trips and less illegal drugs and guns. Who here would sneak across to the place most likely caught while trying to sneak in guns and drugs…none of the pubs. Hey Jimmy, turn right quickly there are a bunch of cops giving speeding tickets there…let’s go so fast they don’t see us!

Logically, it would be expected that most drugs and guns come across where it is unlikely to be checked. Isn’t that what all of us would do? Do we actually think the drug cartel is not aware? We do NOT know how many such trips are made since few out of the population are caught. Since many escape in a non-port of entry from being detected, we cannot extrapolate a similar percentage from the port to a non-port. This could be stopped but the administration wants the illegals and if by chance the illegals cause chaos in the country perhaps enough people will turn to the government to grow bigger to address what they don’t. I’ve been harping on this since Ole Joe was in office and I fear O’bummer’s fundamental transformation of the greatest experiment in human history is heading towards a much less impressive country for an ideology he implicitly gestured in the past.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
This has always been funny to me. You just said that the unemployment rate is meaningless. If it is meaningless, then why all the Chumpers and republicans in this forum and Faux News always boast about how low Chump got the unemployment rate. But now that Biden got it down to the lowest in decades, you say that it meaningless. The same people said that it was meaningless when Obama was dropping the unemployment rates. Y’all crack me up.
You don’t have a clue how the unemployment rate is calculated.
it’s a snap shot in time that the party in power uses to suggest they are doing something right.
Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the link in my post?
Do you know what it means and why it’s there?
And your link didn’t mention the unemployment rate.
Something I didn’t mention is many previously retired individuals are going back to work because inflation mandated it.
Laughing is good medicine for the soul.
You make me depressed.

Last edited:
You don’t have a clue how the unemployment rate is calculated.
it’s a snap shot in time that the party in power uses to suggest they are doing something right.
Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the link in my post?
Do you know what it means and why it’s there?
And your link didn’t mention the unemployment rate.
Something I didn’t mention is many previously retired individuals are going back to work because inflation mandated it.
Laughing is good medicine for the soul.
You make me depressed.
All I know is that when the Chumpers brag about how the unemployment was low during his admin, you say nothing. But when I say that the Obama or Biden admins dropped the unemployment low you come out the woodworks and say that it’s meaningless.

All I know is that when the Chumpers brag about how the unemployment was low during his admin, you say nothing. But when I say that the Obama or Biden admins dropped the unemployment low you come out the woodworks and say that it’s meaningless.
I suppose next your going to tell us about the 13.5 million jobs Biden has "created". Never mind that they are just jobs being refilled, not created, after being shut down for the pandemic.

I didn't say unemployment was meaningless.
I even gave Biden credit for getting the employed close to where it was under Trump.
I said the % unemployment rate calculation is pretty worthless.
It's calculated using many factors that don't consider the # of people working.
It's pretty obvious you don't understand the difference between the % employed, subjective calculation rate and the % of the eligible working persons actually working.

You shouldn't have to state the obvious. If I’m a drug cartel member, my large stash goes across where it is less likely to be found. Smaller amounts may be intentionally sent to where it might be found to create the illusion of effective efforts. Naturally, smaller content and what “it is” may be a function of what the cartel has on some people. Obviously, a port of entry would have less trips and less illegal drugs and guns. Who here would sneak across to the place most likely caught while trying to sneak in guns and drugs…none of the pubs. Hey Jimmy, turn right quickly there are a bunch of cops giving speeding tickets there…let’s go so fast they don’t see us!

Logically, it would be expected that most drugs and guns come across where it is unlikely to be checked. Isn’t that what all of us would do? Do we actually think the drug cartel is not aware? We do NOT know how many such trips are made since few out of the population are caught. Since many escape in a non-port of entry from being detected, we cannot extrapolate a similar percentage from the port to a non-port. This could be stopped but the administration wants the illegals and if by chance the illegals cause chaos in the country perhaps enough people will turn to the government to grow bigger to address what they don’t. I’ve been harping on this since Ole Joe was in office and I fear O’bummer’s fundamental transformation of the greatest experiment in human history is heading towards a much less impressive country for an ideology he implicitly gestured in the past.
Once again, TJR takes several words to illustrate he has no idea what he's talking about.

The bragging was about black unemployment under Trump despite blacks like you mindlessly voting dem, as you always mindlessly do.

But, but that’s meaningless according to BoilerJS.
JS specifically said he did not say that. Is it stuck in your brain?

Black unemployment under Trump should be highly meaningful to people like you who call Trump a racist with nothing to back it up, mindlessly repeating what you hear from the regime media.

Haley was the adult in the room for sure although Pence and Bergum were fine. She had the you-know-whats to blame her own party for its huge role in the spending mess we are in (and inflation) and to state what we all know: if DJT is the nominee, Dems win. Period.

• Love
Reactions: Boiler Buck
JS specifically said he did not say that. Is it stuck in your brain?

Black unemployment under Trump should be highly meaningful to people like you who call Trump a racist with nothing to back it up, mindlessly repeating what you hear from the regime media.
BoilerJS said that the % unemployment is meaningless. That is one of the numbers that the Dept of Labor uses under all admins use.

I guess if you call dropping black unemployment by 1% is good. Perhaps. It’s better than 0%. However, Obama dropped the black unemployment by around 9%. You talk about my math but 9% is better than 1%. The bottom line is that Obama left Chump a good economy when he left office. Secondly, dropping black unemployment by 1% does not prove one’s non-racist tendencies. The policies the president puts into place a affects all Americans. Chump had no policies in place that were specially there to help blacks. Chump was basically riding on the coat tails of Obama. But, as he always does take credit for it.

BoilerJS said that the % unemployment is meaningless. That is one of the numbers that the Dept of Labor uses under all admins use.

I like Labor Participation Rate. (LPR)
Media and others do use unemployment % as you say....but not as good imo.

LPR was highest on record, 68.1% in July of 1977. Just a little over 5 months after Jimmy Carter took over. So that number was likely due to his predecessor's work in Congress/President before him.....Dem Congress & G. Ford

Reduction of wasteful Govt handouts could raise the LPR up toward, if not record highs.

Last edited:
Unemployment was up today according to the latest numbers. Bidenomics at its best.

Haley was the adult in the room for sure although Pence and Bergum were fine. She had the you-know-whats to blame her own party for its huge role in the spending mess we are in (and inflation) and to state what we all know: if DJT is the nominee, Dems win. Period.
How bout them Birds?

Unfortunately, Haley also appears to buy into the corrupt mil-ind-foreign policy mindset that we have to oppose Russia in Ukraine so "we don't have to fight them here".

I know windmills very much. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard?
Even after the beating you took here trying to defend LBJ and his senseless war of death and destruction, I knew you would eventually slink out of your hole, hitch up your clownpants, and come crawling back, @HoosierfanJM.

And here you are - just in time for your beloved leo-oosiers to begin padding their cfb loses record.

But can't you come up with a better fake user name? This one is pretty weak - that is, unless you are going for extreme irony.

Even after the beating you took here trying to defend LBJ and his senseless war of death and destruction, I knew you would eventually slink out of your hole, hitch up your clownpants, and come crawling back, @HoosierfanJM.

And here you are - just in time for your beloved leo-oosiers to begin padding their cfb loses record.

But can't you come up with a better fake user name? This one is pretty weak - that is, unless you are going for extreme irony.
These stories are sheer nonsense. I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge, never met. My primary consultant is myself. Who would do this in a public space?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Riveting-

Haley.....love.
Bergum..... interesting.
Pence.....talks too slowly. If they would stick by debate rules he would never finish what little thoughts he had. He is my 2nd to last choice of all the Rs.
Trump....last choice of Rs. Still infinitely better than any Dem.....By far. Let's see, 2 impeachments, 4-5 court cases. What's next by the wacko crazy, no boundaries Dems ....assassination?

Haley.....love.
Bergum..... interesting.
Pence.....talks too slowly. If they would stick by debate rules he would never finish what little thoughts he had. He is my 2nd to last choice of all the Rs.
Trump....last choice of Rs. Still infinitely better than any Dem.....By far. Let's see, 2 impeachments, 4-5 court cases. What's next by the wacko crazy, no boundaries Dems ....assassination?
Trump is your last choice because you don't think he can beat crooked Joe - or because you don't like his policies?

The little I’m on here the writing style took me to him as well.

Reactions: Riveting-
Trump is your last choice because you don't think he can beat crooked Joe - or because you don't like his policies?
I believe we have a compromised president. He was bribed, and now he’s being blackmailed. He’s a Manchurian Candidate.

The division, anger, and hatred that Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the history of the United States, has caused by Indicting his Political Opponent, who is leading him in the polls, all for the sake of Election Interference, and getting even for the very fertile investigations of him by the Republican Congress. It will only get worse because these deranged lunatics know no bounds. Someday, however, Sanity will again prevail.

As an independent conservative I cannot endorse Trump spending.

And yes, any R destroys Biden. But Trump is likely only 50-50 vs Biden. Trump has the highest negatives in history I think?? Only electable - possibly because Biden has been so absolutely freaking dreadful for middle class. Be an interesting election, two candidates that alot of people hate.

As an independent conservative I cannot endorse Trump spending.

And yes, any R destroys Biden. But Trump is likely only 50-50 vs Biden. Trump has the highest negatives in history I think?? Only electable - possibly because Biden has been so absolutely freaking dreadful for middle class. Be an interesting election, two candidates that alot of people hate.
And one much better for the country than the other. For this to be a question tell you how little independent thought exists

Reactions: Boiler Buck
And one much better for the country than the other. For this to be a question tell you how little independent thought exists

Trump good for Americans.
I know he will lower inflation.
He will lower energy costs.
He will fight against China's economy.
He will protect the border.
If he gets elected, needs to show some spine and stand up to a high spending Congress....of both parties.

Biden good for China, Ukraine and everyone else who has bought his family. An absolute train wreck for the middle class.

Last edited:
Trump good for Americans.
I know he will lower inflation.
He will lower energy costs.
He will fight against China's economy.

If he gets elected, needs to show some spine and stand up to a high spending Congress....of both parties.

Biden good for China, Ukraine and everyone else who has bought his family.
They all spend too much . I have a bit of libertarian in me on spending, but I much prefer Trump’s direction over sleepy

Haley.....love.
Bergum..... interesting.
I see you still pay attention to Tucker’s rants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT