ADVERTISEMENT

R's, Ind's & Libertarians -- who is your lead person Pre-Debate?

Lol I guess great minds think alike.
Yeah. Independent minds. Tucker is so down the middle.

It couldn’t be that trump took actions that caused him to be indicted, not by Biden or the DOJ, but by citizens who looked at the evidence. But independents everywhere don’t view him as being responsible for his actions, but as a victim.

It couldn’t be that trump took actions that caused him to be indicted, not by Biden or the DOJ, but by citizens who looked at the evidence. But independents everywhere don’t view him as being responsible for his actions, but as a victim.

Geez dude......How about you wait until all the silly cases are done, and all the appeals are up before you decide on his guilt or innocence??

The way you post ....this post & others, you already have convicted him in your mind.

Last edited:
Geez dude......How about you wait until all the silly cases are done, and all the appeals are up before you decide on his guilt or innocence??

The way you post ....this post & others, you already have convicted him in your mind.
Trump is guilty of everything imaginable (TDS) in Bob’s mind. He probably dreams about this everyday thinking it’s all true even though it’s only subconsciously.

Trump is guilty of everything imaginable (TDS) in Bob’s mind. He probably dreams about this everyday thinking it’s all true even though it’s only subconsciously.
So you are saying that Chump is innocent of the all of the 90 or so charges?

• Haha
Reactions: herrli

I didn’t even imply he was guilty. I said he was indicted. Fact.

You called them “silly” cases. Which one of us has already decided? Nice hypocrisy, especially for some who supposedly doesn’t like trump anymore.

Why did you delete “Independent minds. Tucker is so down the middle” from your reply? You essentially said you and Tucker think alike. He’s doesn’t have an independent bone in his body.

• Haha
Yeah. Spend your time speculating what’s in my head and not giving a FF about the evidence we know about against trump.

What’s beyond ridiculous? Another MAGA calling yourself an independent while claiming trump is innocent…..of everything.

• Haha
Like what? You make these comments but never back them up.
HA!!!! From the king of someone that makes comments and never backs them up
Yeah. Spend your time speculating what’s in my head and not giving a FF about the evidence we know about against trump.

What’s beyond ridiculous? Another MAGA calling yourself an independent while claiming trump is innocent…..of everything.
@BuilderBob6 , no need to speculate, we all know your head is a hollow sphere with ears. Man up sometime !

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
However 2/3 of Trump voters are “open” to other candidates. And the vast majority of of non-Trump primary voters do not list Trump as the second choice. I listened to a long interview with Washington Examiner writer Salena Zito - (Not an anti-Trumper) and she has been in Iowa. She said Trump has only dropped in and stayed a few minutes at events. He is running like an anointed candidate (hmm HRC). Desantis (and others) have been doing small groups. Meeting w/people who will caucus. Also it rubbed organizers the wrong way when DT brought in the FL crew to the fair and especially when he dumped on Gov Reynolds - a conservative hero. Seriously, dumping on Reynolds’s? He has basically zero Iowa endorsements and she noted that his campaign in Iowa is surprisingly disorganized. Remember how Iowa works. You need reps to whip votes in person. If Iowa turns it will be a nod to the soft Trump voter that it’s ok to look elsewhere. And NH also has the same polling internals with “soft Trump.” Again Zito is a straight shooter.

Ask yourself. Why does the left wing media keep saying Trump is a no doubt the winner? Because they want him to win. If you think the media lies to you and is biased it’s probably a good thing to ask, “why do they say Trump can’t be beat?”
Right on cue, here come the Democrats “supporting” Christie.

How many Democrats do your think will be voting Republican next November….. I know, <2% and that’s only if inflation stays elevated and the economy stays in the tank

Former MSNBC host Chris Matthews deemed Christie “the liberal pinup boy right now” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg wrote how “amusing” it is to watch Christie rip former President Donald Trump while other candidates pledge to support him if he again wins the nomination.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/04/new-hampshire-democrats-chris-christie-00111379#:~:text=But%20a%20decade%20later%2C%20it's,with%20Democratic%20%E2%80%9Cleaners%E2%80%9D%20included.

If Republicans had a half a brain, they’d change their affiliation and all vote for Kennedy in primaries….just like the Democrats do

Here’s another Democrat revealing the real reasons Democrats support Christie….

Last edited:
Right on cue, here come the Democrats “supporting” Christie.

How many Democrats do your think will be voting Republican next November….. I know, <2% and that’s only if inflation stays elevated and the economy stays in the tank

Former MSNBC host Chris Matthews deemed Christie “the liberal pinup boy right now” and New York Times columnist Michelle Goldberg wrote how “amusing” it is to watch Christie rip former President Donald Trump while other candidates pledge to support him if he again wins the nomination.
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/04/new-hampshire-democrats-chris-christie-00111379#:~:text=But%20a%20decade%20later%2C%20it's,with%20Democratic%20%E2%80%9Cleaners%E2%80%9D%20included.

If Republicans had a half a brain, they’d change their affiliation and all vote for Kennedy in primaries….just like the Democrats do

Here’s another Democrat revealing the real reasons Democrats support Christie….

Is he ready? Am I ready? Ready for what?

You know what.

Just to be clear, what crime is he guilty of so far in all these indictments? Aside from documents that your boy Biden also had too.

Last edited:

That is why I call this MAGA thing a cult. Chump has put the whammy on these folks since 2015. He is one of the biggest con men I've seen. They bought into it and won't let go. These folks have defended this flawed and evil man to no end. At the same time, they will call decent republicans RINOs who are more conservative than Chump will ever be.

The guy is just cutting and pasting someone else I do believe. You guys are funny and a bit dense - those posts are most certainly NOT the sayings of anyone I would ever want to attribute to my name.
That is why you are using a fake username, of course.

And that is why you are admitting you do believe what "Truth" is cutting and pasting.

That is why you are using a fake username, of course.

And that is why you are admitting you do believe what "Truth" is cutting and pasting.
FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the people, and Jan. 6 was a very interesting day because they don’t report it properly. People in that crowd said it was the most beautiful day they ever experienced. There was love and unity. I have never seen such spirit and such passion and such love.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
FAKE NEWS is the enemy of the people, and Jan. 6 was a very interesting day because they don’t report it properly. People in that crowd said it was the most beautiful day they ever experienced. There was love and unity. I have never seen such spirit and such passion and such love.
They enjoyed their tourism experience until Antifa ruined it for them.

All I know is that when the Chumpers brag about how the unemployment was low during his admin, you say nothing. But when I say that the Obama or Biden admins dropped the unemployment low you come out the woodworks and say that it’s meaningless.
Who is not counted in the unemployment rate?

The unemployment rate measures the share of workers in the labor force who do not currently have a job but are actively looking for work. People who have not looked for work in the past four weeks are not included in this measure.

Can you read, Google or comprehend what you are looking at?
The % unemployment rate we speak of, as I have stated on here for 20 years, is a small snap shot in time. In others words persons unemployed for 4 weeks, 6 months at max.
The labor participation rate is what matters.

Like what? You make these comments but never back them up.
The Stormy Daniels case. The FEC and other NY prosecutors have already looked into it some time back and deemed there was nothing there. But that didn't stop Bragg, even though he had expressed doubt about it himself. Nope, gotta get Trump!

Who is not counted in the unemployment rate?

The unemployment rate measures the share of workers in the labor force who do not currently have a job but are actively looking for work. People who have not looked for work in the past four weeks are not included in this measure.

Can you read, Google or comprehend what you are looking at?
The % unemployment rate we speak of, as I have stated on here for 20 years, is a small snap shot in time. In others words persons unemployed for 4 weeks, 6 months at max.
The labor participation rate is what matters.
Don’t convince me. Convince the Chumpers. When bragging about Chump’s unemployment numbers they never say that it just a small snap shot in time. That’s the point I’m trying to make. The numbers are good under Chump. Under Obama, all kinds of excuses to why so low under Obama. Hannity and other Faux News fools even went so far as saying that the Obama admin cooked the books to explain why the Obama unemployment rate was so low at the time.

Don’t convince me. Convince the Chumpers. When bragging about Chump’s unemployment numbers they never say that it just a small snap shot in time. That’s the point I’m trying to make. The numbers are good under Chump. Under Obama, all kinds of excuses to why so low under Obama. Hannity and other Faux News fools even went so far as saying that the Obama admin cooked the books to explain why the Obama unemployment rate was so low at the time.
Well when you pay people to stay at home and not look for jobs, it makes unemployment look good. This is what pretty much every Dem administration does.

Here are labor participation rates.

You can see labor participation was growing and then started to stagnate under Carter, then shot up under Regan. The Bush's and Clinton didn't do much to change things, but under Obama there was a steady decline. It didn't reverse course until Trump. Then you can see the obvious Covid dip. The recovery from Covid is what our current mumbling clown is bragging about. My cat could have had a similar recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG
Well when you pay people to stay at home and not look for jobs, it makes unemployment look good. This is what pretty much every Dem administration does.

Here are labor participation rates.

You can see labor participation was growing and then started to stagnate under Carter, then shot up under Regan. The Bush's and Clinton didn't do much to change things, but under Obama there was a steady decline. It didn't reverse course until Trump. Then you can see the obvious Covid dip. The recovery from Covid is what our current mumbling clown is bragging about. My cat could have had a similar recovery.
You say "pay people tot stay at home and not look for work" Now there is another excuse to not give Obama credit for getting the unemployment rate from 9% to 4.5%. Black unemployment from 14-16% down to just under 7%.

You say "pay people tot stay at home and not look for work" Now there is another excuse to not give Obama credit for getting the unemployment rate from 9% to 4.5%. Black unemployment from 14-16% down to just under 7%.
It's not an excuse. It's reality. A large reason why unemployment went down under Obama is because the labor participation rate decreased every year he was in office. That's just a fact. You can see the data for yourself. It didn't flat line and then increase until Trump took over. That's just another fact and proof that 1. trickle down does work (to use Democrats stupid terminology) and 2. Trump was better for the economy than Obama.

Labor participation dropped 5 points under Obama. That's HUGE. It completely reversed the increase from Reagan and then some.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Again,
Under the Trump ADM job participation was at an all time high.
The job participation rate however, % of eligible workers compared to people working,
was 3rd highest all time.
The Country needs to get the eligible workers working.

Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT