ADVERTISEMENT

Sing it Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not taking time out of my day to read all this crap, glad I wasted your time.
Thats about right for you. It's not worth your time to get other's opinions and you instead are just trolling us all.

Glad we ironed that out at least. Now I can add you to my ignore list since your intent is now clear and you have nothing of substance to add other than stirring the pot.

Thats about right for you. It's not worth your time to get other's opinions and you instead are just trolling us all.

Glad we ironed that out at least. Now I can add you to my ignore list since your intent is now clear and you have nothing of substance to add other than stirring the pot.

He needs to stop rambling, get to the point. From the first couple paragraphs it was just a typical rage message.

I'm not taking time out of my day to read all this crap, glad I wasted your time.

I'm glad talking race relations is "wasting your time".

Besides, the last few lines were my favorite. You should at least read those, I actually did something I typically don't do. I didn't use common sense, I had to think for those super duper racist jokes.

Reactions: Level 42
When you assume (which is basically the ONLY thing you and your BLM extremist buddy do), you make an ass out of u and me. (Ass+u+me=assume).

I think BLM is a comfortable phrase that's easy for people to jump on the bandwagon. I mean, who REALLY thinks a certain color of skin determines who's life is expendable or not?

But I'm not sure if you noticed this... Which is beginning to get hysterical, but how many BLM protests happened with David Dorn? People are okay with his death? No country wide marches for him? What about the hundreds of black on black violence that happens on a daily basis? These black lives apparently don't matter as much as a lifelong criminals wrongful death in Minnesota? If THIS simple paragraph doesn't open your eyes, nothing will. And when you
Please, you really need to watch the video I posted several pages ago. The BLM matter movement is not a movement of exclusion, everyone knows that all lives matter. The BLM movement is a movement of focus, in this case, police brutality, particularly unarmed black men and women. Please, do not bring up David Dorn or the murders in Chicago when there are conversations about BLM. Dorn Dorn was killed by criminals. The murders in Chicago are done by criminals. Police are there to serve and protect. The police are not supposed to killing, choking, beating folks when their lives are not in danger.

I was wondering how you would work in the nazi narrative. It was a reach, but you did it. Good little sheep, keep doing what your leaders on the left tell you to do.
A reach? - docile non- thinking population that has to find a bogeyman for their general discontent with their lot in life find a charismatic leader who boldly and consistently points the finger at that bogeyman and makes them feel good about themselves. Then - the Jews. Now - any non white. Even more telling that upon viewing the events in Charlottesville organized by Nazis and the KKK he proclaimed there are good people on all sides. Again I can’t fathom finding a Nazi or KKK member and claiming they are good people. I’m sure his statement was taken out of context and actually it was an attempt to support blacks.

Reactions: LionBulldog83
I'm glad talking race relations is "wasting your time".

Besides, the last few lines were my favorite. You should at least read those, I actually did something I typically don't do. I didn't use common sense, I had to think for those super duper racist jokes.

So I was correct in not reading your rambling rage message. You should try to get to the point in your messages.

A reach? - docile non- thinking population that has to find a bogeyman for their general discontent with their lot in life find a charismatic leader who boldly and consistently points the finger at that bogeyman and makes them feel good about themselves. Then - the Jews. Now - any non white. Even more telling that upon viewing the events in Charlottesville organized by Nazis and the KKK he proclaimed there are good people on all sides. Again I can’t fathom finding a Nazi or KKK member and claiming they are good people. I’m sure his statement was taken out of context and actually it was an attempt to support blacks.
Would you say there are good people in Antifa?

Yeah, you're right. There are no good people in the KKK.

Who founded the KKK? What political party was that again?

They must magically be good people now, right? Or is that just hypocritical and senseless?

I'm just trying to fight this battle on your terms, as it's always been.

Yeah, you're right. There are no good people in the KKK.

Who founded the KKK? What political party was that again?

They must magically be good people now, right? Or is that just hypocritical and senseless?

I'm just trying to fight this battle on your terms, as it's always been.
Awesome points defending the kkk.
Okay so Democrats started the KKK - so can the republicans just let us take down OUR statues and dismantle OUR institutionalized inequality and systemic racism. If it’s a Democrat problem then let us fix it, thanks!

Okay so Democrats started the KKK - so can the republicans just let us take down OUR statues and dismantle OUR institutionalized inequality and systemic racism. If it’s a Democrat problem then let us fix it, thanks!
You haven't fixed it in all the years since you started it even given many opportunities. The left depends on lower income voting. Your party knows it would not exist without keeping people poor. Your party is the issue.

Please, you really need to watch the video I posted several pages ago. The BLM matter movement is not a movement of exclusion, everyone knows that all lives matter. The BLM movement is a movement of focus, in this case, police brutality, particularly unarmed black men and women. Please, do not bring up David Dorn or the murders in Chicago when there are conversations about BLM. Dorn Dorn was killed by criminals. The murders in Chicago are done by criminals. Police are there to serve and protect. The police are not supposed to killing, choking, beating folks when their lives are not in danger.

Nobody died in Michigan when the "right" protested in the city hall, right? These gun-toting, racist right wingers marched with their gun in their hands, and nobody died. All those guns, no deaths. No fires. No assaults. Just an inconvenience for people.

Meanwhile, "peaceful" protests across the nation by BLM, results in the murder of 5(?) Police officers, I believe a handful of civilians, AND, HUNDREDS of assaults on officers, civilians, hundreds of structure fires, millions of dollars of merchandise stolen, dozens of police precincts and vehicles vandalized or straight up destroyed, along with hundreds of other structures vandalized... Hell, they took over a decent sized part of Seattle!! And you hear NOTHING about this on the news... That doesn't bother you? This isn't a festival. They built a border around the CHAZ. They have armed guards on those borders. You must be on the roster to get in and out of CHAZ. I mean, wtf is going on? All of this a result of BLM peaceful protests.

And you wonder why I, along with 100m plus people are skeptical about the BLM movement? If you DON'T support them publicly, you're shunned from society, you'll lose your job, lose your business? You don't see it on social media, because most don't give a rats ass about the internet.

You want my support? Police your own. If what you say is true, and you're out there protesting and see "criminals who are not affiliated with BLM" committing these acts of violence, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Stop them!! But instead, you see videos of these acts happening, with a narrator in the background screaming black lives matter.

So yes, I'm sorry I don't agree with a group that appears to be working side by side with a domestic terror group called ANTIFA. Because every "peaceful protest" in the large cities end with the aforementioned acts of violence. I don't care what you BLM extremist say.. I care about your actions.

You haven't fixed it in all the years since you started it even given many opportunities. The left depends on lower income voting. Your party knows it would not exist without keeping people poor. Your party is the issue.
Lol the highest earning cities in this country are blue cities. Highest producing states, blue states. America has a lot of working poor, and those folks vote for both parties. When you say low income, you’re clearly trying to say non-white.
Edit: the three poorest states W Va, Mississippi and Arkansas are all red states. I wonder what the policies are, and what the rhetoric is, that keep those poor folks voting red. Your party is definitely not the issue! You’re right though, maybe I should abandon facts, critical thinking and reason and swallow all the bullshit too!

Last edited:

The statues are there to remind us of these historical moments. Moments we, the American people, realized were wrong and righted. A statue doesn't necessarily mean let's celebrate this great hero. It a token of history, education. To teach future American generations of things that happened, but we overcame it, United as ONE. To teach them that life is not all fun and games. People died to get to where we are. People suffered through generations, here is how we correct it and keep it corrected. We don't just rip pages out of the history book because we don't like it, or because it was bad.

And who the hell are you to tell me it's your statue? So because your party made some really poor decisions, you want to completely erase it, pretend it never happened? What if you try do that again in a hundred years, and we have nothing to show that it's a bad idea.

That's like releasing a murderer from jail, then going into his record and taking the murder completely off.

No, no, no... You committed that act, it's with you FOREVER. You don't get to pick and choose what stays and what goes. It's a bad moment in your life, you served your time, here's your second chance, but you're always going to have a body on your record, and will forever be a murderer.

Lol the highest earning cities in this country are blue cities. Highest producing states, blue states. America has a lot of working poor, and those folks vote for both parties. When you say low income, you’re clearly trying to say non-white.

Assume... You make an ass out of u and me
Ass+u+me=assume.

In case you didn't read the first time I did this.

And they may be highest earning... But they also, BY FAR, have the highest debt. NY and California are so far in debt, they depend on the comptroller's use of the people's money to keep it looking decent. And by decent, I mean only in the red by 60 billion instead of 100 billion. The amount of money used on welfare is astonishing. Now, the amount of money they're going to need to repair the cities that were destroyed by their own, is astonishing. Don't worry, they'll just raise the taxes, making the working class even more irritable, punishing those who just want to do the right thing, care for their family, do their job, praise God.

But vote Democrat! You ain't black if you vote for Trump.

Nobody died in Michigan when the "right" protested in the city hall, right? These gun-toting, racist right wingers marched with their gun in their hands, and nobody died. All those guns, no deaths. No fires. No assaults. Just an inconvenience for people.

Meanwhile, "peaceful" protests across the nation by BLM, results in the murder of 5(?) Police officers, I believe a handful of civilians, AND, HUNDREDS of assaults on officers, civilians, hundreds of structure fires, millions of dollars of merchandise stolen, dozens of police precincts and vehicles vandalized or straight up destroyed, along with hundreds of other structures vandalized... Hell, they took over a decent sized part of Seattle!! And you hear NOTHING about this on the news... That doesn't bother you? This isn't a festival. They built a border around the CHAZ. They have armed guards on those borders. You must be on the roster to get in and out of CHAZ. I mean, wtf is going on? All of this a result of BLM peaceful protests.

And you wonder why I, along with 100m plus people are skeptical about the BLM movement? If you DON'T support them publicly, you're shunned from society, you'll lose your job, lose your business? You don't see it on social media, because most don't give a rats ass about the internet.

You want my support? Police your own. If what you say is true, and you're out there protesting and see "criminals who are not affiliated with BLM" committing these acts of violence, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Stop them!! But instead, you see videos of these acts happening, with a narrator in the background screaming black lives matter.

So yes, I'm sorry I don't agree with a group that appears to be working side by side with a domestic terror group called ANTIFA. Because every "peaceful protest" in the large cities end with the aforementioned acts of violence. I don't care what you BLM extremist say.. I care about your actions.
They didnt fire tear gas or rubber bullets at the white peoples covid protest in MI or OH. There were arrests for people making death threats against health department officials though. Peaceful arrests too, no force or violence necessary. Doesn’t that in and of itself demonstrate a difference in how we police white folks compared to black, Hispanic, latino and American Indian people?

They didnt fire tear gas or rubber bullets at the white peoples covid protest in MI or OH. There were arrests for people making death threats against health department officials though. Peaceful arrests too, no force or violence necessary. Doesn’t that in and of itself demonstrate a difference in how we police white folks compared to black, Hispanic, latino and American Indian people?
Well it's those pesky fires that Anitfa/BLM start and the looting that really get in the way.

Reactions: bonefish1
The statues are there to remind us of these historical moments. Moments we, the American people, realized were wrong and righted. A statue doesn't necessarily mean let's celebrate this great hero. It a token of history, education. To teach future American generations of things that happened, but we overcame it, United as ONE. To teach them that life is not all fun and games. People died to get to where we are. People suffered through generations, here is how we correct it and keep it corrected. We don't just rip pages out of the history book because we don't like it, or because it was bad.

And who the hell are you to tell me it's your statue? So because your party made some really poor decisions, you want to completely erase it, pretend it never happened? What if you try do that again in a hundred years, and we have nothing to show that it's a bad idea.

That's like releasing a murderer from jail, then going into his record and taking the murder completely off.

No, no, no... You committed that act, it's with you FOREVER. You don't get to pick and choose what stays and what goes. It's a bad moment in your life, you served your time, here's your second chance, but you're always going to have a body on your record, and will forever be a murderer.
Do you really think that is why those statues were erected? Or why the KKK frequently request to hold their rallies at the locations of those statues?
Put the statues in a museum if it’s about remembering history. Teach your children about American history or push your school board to teach American history.
We clearly have not come together as ‘ONE’ so the statue didn’t work yet. You asserted that it was the old democrats (who are now republicans btw) - things were different then but they must not have covered it in your history lesson - but I took that chance to say okay it’s a Democrat thing, let us take it back down then if it’s our thing. That was a snarky tongue in cheek statement, made with some intent to rile you up. It worked like a charm! The point is to drive home how ridiculous your arguments are. Democrats started the kkk Democrats need to own it bla bla. Democrat says okay get rid of it, and you’re upset about that too lol.

Edit: the three poorest states W Va, Mississippi and Arkansas are all red states. I wonder what the policies are, and what the rhetoric is, that keep those poor folks voting red. Your party is definitely not the issue! You’re right though, maybe I should abandon facts, critical thinking and reason and swallow all the bullshit too!

Three states part of the Confederacy. Most Confederate states aren't doing well

Who got assaulted? Who died? Whose businesses got burned down? What building got vandalized with graffiti? Any military statues get vandalized? Anything physical happen?

Did any of those arrested, resist arrest? Did they reach for the officers gun or taser? Did they fire the taser or any other weapons at the police? That's the problem, it's not a skin color thing. It's a character issue. These are the key components you guys didn't want to hear. You don't care what the perp does, only the officer.

I know, I know. Hundreds of thousands of feelings got hurt, which is now way worse than death, physical injury, or destruction of a structure.

Reactions: bonefish1
Assume... You make an ass out of u and me
Ass+u+me=assume.
I don’t think my inferences from any of what you guys are strongly implying makes me an ass. I may be an ass, but it’s not because of reading between the lines of what you guys are parroting. Saying democrats depend on low income voters is incorrect and is clearly a veiled tactic to avoid saying what you really meant. The poorest states with lowest wages and earning potentials are red states. That’s just a fact.

Three states part of the Confederacy. Most Confederate states aren't doing well

Who got assaulted? Who died? Whose businesses got burned down? What building got vandalized with graffiti? Any military statues get vandalized? Anything physical happen?

Did any of those arrested, resist arrest? Did they reach for the officers gun or taser? Did they fire the taser or any other weapons at the police? That's the problem, it's not a skin color thing. It's a character issue. These are the key components you guys didn't want to hear. You don't care what the perp does, only the officer.

I know, I know. Hundreds of thousands of feelings got hurt, which is now way worse than death, physical injury, or destruction of a structure.
I’ve stated multiple times that if you break the law you should be detained and out through the justice system. That’s what happens to white people, I don’t care if you grabbed a taser and ran away you shouldn’t get shot to death in the back while fleeing. Absolutely unacceptable on both sides. Didn’t you just say we need to come together as ONE, it seems like United means united but only if it’s in your vision.

Do you really think that is why those statues were erected? Or why the KKK frequently request to hold their rallies at the locations of those statues?
Put the statues in a museum if it’s about remembering history. Teach your children about American history or push your school board to teach American history.
We clearly have not come together as ‘ONE’ so the statue didn’t work yet. You asserted that it was the old democrats (who are now republicans btw) - things were different then but they must not have covered it in your history lesson - but I took that chance to say okay it’s a Democrat thing, let us take it back down then if it’s our thing. That was a snarky tongue in cheek statement, made with some intent to rile you up. It worked like a charm! The point is to drive home how ridiculous your arguments are. Democrats started the kkk Democrats need to own it bla bla. Democrat says okay get rid of it, and you’re upset about that too lol.

First, Republicans now aren't Democrats then. That's a joke of a statement fabricated by the Democratic party when they tried to use it against Republicans in 2016. TBH, neither party now is affiliated with the Democratic KKK era. It's another example of using a name that resembles a particular meaning, but stands for something different.

Yes! You're right! Why do Democrats get to tell ME how to live my life? Why do I have to change my ways, which I did nothing wrong to anyone, paid my taxes (and some!). Why do I have to like this BLM movement, and if I don't, I'm a racist POS, because Democrats say so! What did I do wrong, besides being white? Why can't I like Trump without being called a racist?

Democrats want to control EVERYTHING, and if you don't agree, they'll shun you, embarrass you, and eventually get you fired for your political thinking!

That's not what's Trumps about, it's not what Republicans are about. They are about less government control, more control for the people based on the Constitution. But there are rules that everyone has to follow.

Who got assaulted? Who died?

Let’s start with the first two questions...George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, the five Black people found hanged in the last two weeks, officer Gutzwiler (murdered by a far-right activist), 8 (maybe more now) innocent police officers, the list goes on and on.
None of this is okay, it all absolutely must come to an end and that will only happen if we listen and try to do better. And that takes you, me and the rest of us. No innocent death justifies any further death. Each and every one of the murders ( don’t care what side you’re on ) must face justice.

First, Republicans now aren't Democrats then. That's a joke of a statement fabricated by the Democratic party when they tried to use it against Republicans in 2016. TBH, neither party now is affiliated with the Democratic KKK era. It's another example of using a name that resembles a particular meaning, but stands for something different.

Yes! You're right! Why do Democrats get to tell ME how to live my life? Why do I have to change my ways, which I did nothing wrong to anyone, paid my taxes (and some!). Why do I have to like this BLM movement, and if I don't, I'm a racist POS, because Democrats say so! What did I do wrong, besides being white? Why can't I like Trump without being called a racist?

Democrats want to control EVERYTHING, and if you don't agree, they'll shun you, embarrass you, and eventually get you fired for your political thinking!

That's not what's Trumps about, it's not what Republicans are about. They are about less government control, more control for the people based on the Constitution. But there are rules that everyone has to follow.
Ummm republicans call themselves the party of Lincoln...who is perpetuating falsehoods?

I don’t think my inferences from any of what you guys are strongly implying makes me an ass. I may be an ass, but it’s not because of reading between the lines of what you guys are parroting. Saying democrats depend on low income voters is incorrect and is clearly a veiled tactic to avoid saying what you really meant. The poorest states with lowest wages and earning potentials are red states. That’s just a fact.

That's the problem. You were thinking again.

Confederate states haven't recovered since slavery. That's about the only fact you got in there, and if you think a Democratic lead party is going to change that, your nuts. There's no economy there.

Let’s start with the first two questions...George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, the five Black people found hanged in the last two weeks, officer Gutzwiler (murdered by a far-right activist), 8 (maybe more now) innocent police officers, the list goes on and on.
None of this is okay, it all absolutely must come to an end and that will only happen if we listen and try to do better. And that takes you, me and the rest of us. No innocent death justifies any further death. Each and every one of the murders ( don’t care what side you’re on ) must face justice.

This all happened in Michigan during the COVID March? I must've been watching Fox news, they didn't report it

We all (hopefully) have more nuanced political views than either side acknowledges. Some of my best friends are Trump supporters and they’re very good people. Group think isn’t productive and likely dangerous. Nevertheless, institutionalized inequality and systemic racism is a real thing, I hope we can all come together in love and mutual understanding and work towards a better tomorrow. I don’t want my kids, or yours, to have this same discussion in 40 years, do you?

That's the problem. You were thinking again.

Confederate states haven't recovered since slavery. That's about the only fact you got in there, and if you think a Democratic lead party is going to change that, your nuts. There's no economy there.
Texas Georgia Florida Virginia North Carolina are in the top 15 states by GDP...
If you don’t want to think for yourself I have nothing further to discuss with you.

I’ve stated multiple times that if you break the law you should be detained and out through the justice system. That’s what happens to white people, I don’t care if you grabbed a taser and ran away you shouldn’t get shot to death in the back while fleeing. Absolutely unacceptable on both sides. Didn’t you just say we need to come together as ONE, it seems like United means united but only if it’s in your vision.

Here's my issue. It's a tragic when it results to death. But it didn't have to. Compliance with the police officer would've resulted in a way different outcome. Why is this not being stressed? Every single police shooting case started with resisting arrest. Why aren't kids being taught to comply? It's the exact opposite, they're being taught to resist, question the authority. Why?

But tell me, what should that officer have done? Nothing?

So now you just set a precedent for the rest of the criminals, all you gotta do is beat up the police officers, take their taser, shoot it at them while running, and you're be alright? So now we have police issued weapons out on the streets, confiscated by criminals? That's okay?

Law and order is tough. It's not for everyone. Military is tough, not for everyone. You can't push the envelope, make the officers think that you're taking their lives, and then just say, nah, I'm jk..

He couldn't killed both officers, taken both guns and went on a kill streak... Or they let him run away, he steals someone's car, gets in a high speed chase and kills a family of 5 going 90mph on the highway.

You know what the news will say about it? Coward cops let violent criminal flee violent scene after beating them up, taking their tasers, killing family of 5 on a high speed chase.

If you don't respect and comply with the police, especially if you resist, your life is at stake. This isn't new. These officers go into every encounter thinking this might be the one I die. They might have guns. Every pulled over car. Every domestic dispute. Everything they do, they risk their lives, and then get shit on by some guy who sits behind a computer screen, not knowing what the real world is like because they live in fantasy land, thanks to our great police and military.

Here's my issue. It's a tragic when it results to death. But it didn't have to. Compliance with the police officer would've resulted in a way different outcome. Why is this not being stressed? Every single police shooting case started with resisting arrest. Why aren't kids being taught to comply? It's the exact opposite, they're being taught to resist, question the authority. Why?

But tell me, what should that officer have done? Nothing?

So now you just set a precedent for the rest of the criminals, all you gotta do is beat up the police officers, take their taser, shoot it at them while running, and you're be alright? So now we have police issued weapons out on the streets, confiscated by criminals? That's okay?

Law and order is tough. It's not for everyone. Military is tough, not for everyone. You can't push the envelope, make the officers think that you're taking their lives, and then just say, nah, I'm jk..

He couldn't killed both officers, taken both guns and went on a kill streak... Or they let him run away, he steals someone's car, gets in a high speed chase and kills a family of 5 going 90mph on the highway.

You know what the news will say about it? Coward cops let violent criminal flee violent scene after beating them up, taking their tasers, killing family of 5 on a high speed chase.

If you don't respect and comply with the police, especially if you resist, your life is at stake. This isn't new. These officers go into every encounter thinking this might be the one I die. They might have guns. Every pulled over car. Every domestic dispute. Everything they do, they risk their lives, and then get shit on by some guy who sits behind a computer screen, not knowing what the real world is like because they live in fantasy land, thanks to our great police and military.
Breonna Taylor was shot to death while sleeping...it’s not all about ‘resisting arrest’

Texas Georgia Florida Virginia North Carolina are in the top 15 states by GDP...
If you don’t want to think for yourself I have nothing further to discuss with you.

Florida-Republican
Texas-Republican
North Carolina-Republican
Georgia-Republican
Virginia-Democrat

Uhh... Come again?

Breonna Taylor was shot to death while sleeping...it’s not all about ‘resisting arrest’

This was the SWAT raid, correct? The same SWAT raids that take the GOVERNOR ,or acting, to sign off on before executing?

Cops don't matter decisions like these. They don't just say, hey let's said this. They get specific orders. They were given incorrect orders. Thats not the police fault, that's higher than them. That's you politicians, recklessly signing off on decisions like these

Florida-Republican
Texas-Republican
North Carolina-Republican
Georgia-Republican
Virginia-Democrat

Uhh... Come again?
You said confederate states don’t have economies and haven’t recovered. I just point out some facts. Take them as you will. My point is that some of your beliefs aren’t supported by facts. When that happens in a few instances, it suggests that there is still more research and thinking to do.

This was the SWAT raid, correct? The same SWAT raids that take the GOVERNOR ,or acting, to sign off on before executing?

Cops don't matter decisions like these. They don't just say, hey let's said this. They get specific orders. They were given incorrect orders. Thats not the police fault, that's higher than them. That's you politicians, recklessly signing off on decisions like these
Cops pulled their triggers, put 8 bullets in an innocent sleeping woman, and you suggest that they aren’t culpable for the decision to pull the trigger?

We all (hopefully) have more nuanced political views than either side acknowledges. Some of my best friends are Trump supporters and they’re very good people. Group think isn’t productive and likely dangerous. Nevertheless, institutionalized inequality and systemic racism is a real thing, I hope we can all come together in love and mutual understanding and work towards a better tomorrow. I don’t want my kids, or yours, to have this same discussion in 40 years, do you?

This we can definitely agree on. I think there is systemic racism, but it's VERY MINIMAL, at best, IMO. I think this is an easy way, for lack of a better term, for lazy people to get something free out of the government, to hurt police. Let's face it, how many people like cops? Rap music is a big thing right now, and has been for 20 years. Nearly every rapper sings about F the police, cops are bad, pigs, kill cops, selling drugs is cool, banging a different girl every other night is cool, being a dad to 5 kids with 5 different moms is cool.

These are all horrible things, immoral ways of thinking and living. People are taught to be careful, there's cops here, cops there. Why? Cops are friends of good people. You should want cops around you.

You said confederate states don’t have economies and haven’t recovered. I just point out some facts. Take them as you will. My point is that some of your beliefs aren’t supported by facts. When that happens in a few instances, it suggests that there is still more research and thinking to do.

I'll admit, I don't know everything. But are you saying that you do, is the question?

Cops pulled their triggers, put 8 bullets in an innocent sleeping woman, and you suggest that they aren’t culpable for the decision to pull the trigger?

The same sleeping woman who started shooting the police when they busted through the door? Listen, that was a tragic event, but think of it as a police officer, going in on a deadly no knock raid in the middle of the night.

You get orders to go here, they're armed and dangerous, willing to kill to get away.

You bust through the door, and within 5 seconds, you're being shot at.

You're gonna shoot back, idc who you are. You're not gonna stop and say, hey are you so and so who lives at this location?

Cops ordered to raid, upon raiding get shot at, so they shoot back, killing innocent woman.

Both parties did what they were supposed to do.
Someone broke into her house, she shot them. Good for her.
Cops followed their order to the target house, upon entry received gunfire, they shot back. Good for them.

Unfortunately, it was the wrong house. Very unfortunate situation. Don't blame the guy pulling the trigger unless you have OVERWHELMING evidence stating he knew it was the wrong house all along.

Their orders were wrong. That's your politicians or judge ultimately signing off on that order. But people are too damn stubborn to realize that.

Or, Tamir Rice, 12 year kid playing with a BB gun in a park. Police rolls up to and within seconds he is killed. One of the officers was fired from another police department prior to that.

No, you're repeating a known hoax. Even the liberal USA Today (LINK) has corrected the radicals who have been pushing this hoax in an effort to gaslight the public.

What we DO know is Joe Biden has praised people in those same groups, by saying there were "... many fine people who continue to display the Confederate flag" --- (LINK) Yeah, it's old. It's also exactly what people have been (wrongly) accusing Trump for, and occurred when Joe was relatively coherent and could be considered to (somewhat) have his wits about him. I'm sure there will be excuses made for him, just as they have for Robert KKK "Sheets" Byrd, My guess is that ol' Joe will be protected by the media, and this will never really see the light of day.

Reactions: BBG
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT