ADVERTISEMENT

Sing it Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL you think he tweeted at Trump because he wanted to??????? I bet you believe he changed his opinion on kneeling for the flag overnight too. He was doing everything he could to quell the public backlash he was receiving for having an opinion.

And yes, I would say at least 30% of the people in your "poll" would say Drew Brees is a racist. You may not think he's a racist because you actually have some background on him, but most of the people only know him as the Saints QB. Thousands of protesters were in the streets chanting "F*** Drew Brees".

I don't care if he changed his opinion on the flag, I respected his original comment I just don't agree with it. It doesn't bother me that anyone says you shouldn't kneel as a protest during the anthem, I just don't agree with it.

If he changed his response for any reason other than having a change of heart, I think that's a sign of a weak person.

Now you want to talk about polls and percentages, huh? It's OK for you to pull 30% out of thin air, but I can't show results from a professional pollster? Hearing a small crowd chant something is not a good way to conduct a poll, I wonder what the 30% +/- margin would be on that?

Anecdotal evidence for you all:

I have been a registered Republican for as long as I can remember (was independent as an 18 year old, until I decided I wanted to vote in primaries).

There is no doubt in my mind that President Trump is a racist. Unlikely that he actively uses the N word; unlikely that he thinks he is an racist.
Instead, he applies different standards and different biases to entire groups of people, including entire groups of people of color. He's the kind of guy that thinks he's nice to black people, but if he were driving a cab he wouldn't pick one up. If his daughter or son were dating a black person he'd find that unacceptable. He broad brushes racial sensitivities, assumes that people from other cultures and races have inherent qualities and biases, and does not show empathy or put himself in the shoes of the person on the listening end of what he says about race, or on the receiving end of the actions and words of those with racist intentions.
  • “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” the president reportedly said. “We should have more people from places like Norway.”
  • “And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”
  • “I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
  • Trump told an interviewer in 1997 that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true,”
  • At a November 2015 campaign rally in Alabama, Trump supporters physically attacked an African-American protester after the man began chanting “Black lives matter.” Video of the incident shows the assailants kicking the man after he has already fallen to the ground.
    “Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”
  • Look at my African-American over here.” he said at his campaign rally.“Look at him,” Trump continued. “Are you the greatest?”
  • “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on,”
  • “I think Islam hates us,”
  • When describing black Congressman Elijah Cumming's district: "Cumming (sic) district is a disgusting, rat- and rodent-infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place." "Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings' district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States? No human being would want to live there." By the way, the 7th District is in the 61st percentile on median household income.
  • “You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58% of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
  • “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best — they’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us,” “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
  • "A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market." He continued: "If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage."
  • Indiana judge Curiel can't be fair because "He's a Mexican."
Finally- went back and read some of this thread after a week or so away. Let me say this: if you truly believe that race issues need to be settled in favor of people being judged by the content of their character, it is best to stop defending those who do no harm, and instead start calling out those that do harm. And by doing harm, I mean harm in the eyes of those affected by racism, not harm to the fragile egos of those who take insult at the thought that racism exists.

I disagree otherwise, however for the sake of argument that is not what he meant. Because of the historical references, those statements by racist mayors and police chief should not be said, certainly by a sitting president. Again, that is from listening to right wing talk radio and network personalities that does the president no good.
It's extremely likely he had never heard that used previously. As most Americans would not have recognized those words. He was 100% correct though. The shooting did start as soon as the looting started.

It's kind of funny that you assume I listen to radio/news shows in the first place. I don't need media to tell me what is going on as they often lie. In about a 10 minute google you can get both sides of the daily news. Maybe you should try that instead of just listening to Don Lemon spew his garbage.

Reactions: BBG
I don't care if he changed his opinion on the flag, I respected his original comment I just don't agree with it. It doesn't bother me that anyone says you shouldn't kneel as a protest during the anthem, I just don't agree with it.

If he changed his response for any reason other than having a change of heart, I think that's a sign of a weak person.

Now you want to talk about polls and percentages, huh? It's OK for you to pull 30% out of thin air, but I can't show results from a professional pollster? Hearing a small crowd chant something is not a good way to conduct a poll, I wonder what the 30% +/- margin would be on that?
Lol I was using Drew Brees as an example of why the poll is biased. Even though Drew Brees is a great man and not even close to racist, a good portion of those taking place in that poll would have said he was a racist because the media said he was.

So now thousands of people is only a small crowd, but 1000 people speak for the entire country? Even though there was uneven demographics involved in your poll?

Would you agree with this statement?...

There would have been more people saying Trump was not racist if the demographics of Dems and Reps were switched.

If there were 371 Republicans, 308 Independents, and 276 Democrats used in the poll, the percentages would be in Trumps favor.

It's extremely likely he had never heard that used previously. As most Americans would not have recognized those words. He was 100% correct though. The shooting did start as soon as the looting started.

It's kind of funny that you assume I listen to radio/news shows in the first place. I don't need media to tell me what is going on as they often lie. In about a 10 minute google you can get both sides of the daily news. Maybe you should try that instead of just listening to Don Lemon spew his garbage.
I was talking about President Slick listening to that right wing talk radio/network stuff. He hears that stuff there and because he doesn't enough about history he regurgitates that stuff in his tweets and in front of the cameras.

Lol I was using Drew Brees as an example of why the poll is biased. Even though Drew Brees is a great man and not even close to racist, a good portion of those taking place in that poll would have said he was a racist because the media said he was.

So now thousands of people is only a small crowd, but 1000 people speak for the entire country? Even though there was uneven demographics involved in your poll?

Would you agree with this statement?...

There would have been more people saying Trump was not racist if the demographics of Dems and Reps were switched.

If there were 371 Republicans, 308 Independents, and 276 Democrats used in the poll, the percentages would be in Trumps favor.

If the poll changed to more republicans and less democrats the polling results would change. But trump would still be a racist based on his actions and what he says.

Drew Brees would still be not racist based on his actions and what he says.

Last edited:
Anecdotal evidence for you all:

I have been a registered Republican for as long as I can remember (was independent as an 18 year old, until I decided I wanted to vote in primaries).

There is no doubt in my mind that President Trump is a racist. Unlikely that he actively uses the N word; unlikely that he thinks he is an racist.
Instead, he applies different standards and different biases to entire groups of people, including entire groups of people of color. He's the kind of guy that thinks he's nice to black people, but if he were driving a cab he wouldn't pick one up. If his daughter or son were dating a black person he'd find that unacceptable. He broad brushes racial sensitivities, assumes that people from other cultures and races have inherent qualities and biases, and does not show empathy or put himself in the shoes of the person on the listening end of what he says about race, or on the receiving end of the actions and words of those with racist intentions.
  • “Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” the president reportedly said. “We should have more people from places like Norway.”
  • “And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”
  • “I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”
  • Trump told an interviewer in 1997 that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true,”
  • At a November 2015 campaign rally in Alabama, Trump supporters physically attacked an African-American protester after the man began chanting “Black lives matter.” Video of the incident shows the assailants kicking the man after he has already fallen to the ground.
    “Maybe [the protester] should have been roughed up,” “It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”
  • Look at my African-American over here.” he said at his campaign rally.“Look at him,” Trump continued. “Are you the greatest?”
  • “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on,”
  • “I think Islam hates us,”
  • When describing black Congressman Elijah Cumming's district: "Cumming (sic) district is a disgusting, rat- and rodent-infested mess. If he spent more time in Baltimore, maybe he could help clean up this very dangerous & filthy place." "Why is so much money sent to the Elijah Cummings' district when it is considered the worst run and most dangerous anywhere in the United States? No human being would want to live there." By the way, the 7th District is in the 61st percentile on median household income.
  • “You’re living in poverty, your schools are no good, you have no jobs, 58% of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?”
  • “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best — they’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us,” “They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”
  • "A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market." He continued: "If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage."
  • Indiana judge Curiel can't be fair because "He's a Mexican."
Finally- went back and read some of this thread after a week or so away. Let me say this: if you truly believe that race issues need to be settled in favor of people being judged by the content of their character, it is best to stop defending those who do no harm, and instead start calling out those that do harm. And by doing harm, I mean harm in the eyes of those affected by racism, not harm to the fragile egos of those who take insult at the thought that racism exists.
Fun stuff. Many of your quotes are taken out of context or slightly changed to make the seem worse.

I think I am all done with this thread and ready to get back to talking basketball.

But trump would still be a racist based on his actions and what he says.
Hyperbole. Just because you have fed in to what the media tells you. His actions with the AA community tell quite the different story.

At this point you refuse to hear anything other that what lines up with how you think. That is how close minded you are with this thread being evidence of the back and forth you not listening. Context is everything and you're sorely lacking that, but that is your right. Just is my right to put you on ignore so I don't have to read your divisive nonsense anymore. If I wanted that, I'll just go listen to CNN or MSNBC because it is the exact same story with the exact same lack of context or credibility.

Reactions: PurduePete98
Fun stuff. Many of your quotes are taken out of context or slightly changed to make the seem worse.

I think I am all done with this thread and ready to get back to talking basketball.
Seconded. It's 20 pages of the same thing over and over again with everything being tailored to fit an argument. I feel like media has literally taken over this forum right now. It's all the same ridiculous message almost word for word.

Might be time to start posting recipes in super large font again to derail this thing.

If the poll changed to more republicans and less democrats the polling results would change. But trump would still be a racist based on his actions and what he says.

Drew Brees would still be not racist based on his actions and what he says.
Oh so you just brought up a shoddy poll to try to prove your point that the majority of Americans think Trump is racist, but now that the poll has been proven to be biased the poll doesn't matter. Sounds logical.

Neither President Trump nor Drew Brees are racists.

Hyperbole. Just because you have fed in to what the media tells you. His actions with the AA community tell quite the different story.

At this point you refuse to hear anything other that what lines up with how you think. That is how close minded you are with this thread being evidence of the back and forth you not listening. Context is everything and you're sorely lacking that, but that is your right. Just is my right to put you on ignore so I don't have to read your divisive nonsense anymore. If I wanted that, I'll just go listen to CNN or MSNBC because it is the exact same story with the exact same lack of context or credibility.

I'm willing to listen, but most of the comments on here are racially oblivious dribble from Indiana republicans who have never experienced and are frightened of diversity.

I don't watch CNN or MSNBC, do lots of reading though.

When you say "taken out of context or slightly changed" do you mean "directly quoted?" Because directly quoted is simple and not complimentary, but it's true.

There's a Trump quote or tweet for every occasion. Here's one that apparently applies to you: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, okay?” That's a direct quote. Explain to me the context so that we understand.

Try this one - see if quoted it right (PS - it's from an event in Minneapolis):

Last edited:
Seconded. It's 20 pages of the same thing over and over again with everything being tailored to fit an argument. I feel like media has literally taken over this forum right now. It's all the same ridiculous message almost word for word.

Might be time to start posting recipes in super large font again to derail this thing.

Excellent, 2 down 60 to go!

Here's a book recommendation for you on your way out:

whitefragility_72.jpg

Reactions: cgnops
Again, as I stated, the numbers at the end of 2020 will be the numbers to look at. There are more deaths now, but there are also people that would have died later in the year that already died.
I very much hope that things end up this way. Medical professionals are still scared because of the data from the 1918-1919 flu pandemic, which resulted in 4x higher death rate, compared to a few years before and after. Notably, there were many more deaths in the second wave.

I very much hope that things end up this way. Medical professionals are still scared because of the data from the 1918-1919 flu pandemic, which resulted in 4x higher death rate, compared to a few years before and after. Notably, there were many more deaths in the second wave.
This isn't 1918-1919...

I find it sad that what seemingly is a very important dialogue about a serious subject has turned into parroting talking points and personal attacks. We may not see things the same but it is important that we find a way to solve these issues as minority communities are a part of the community as a whole and their population is trending into areas where our country will have a majority of minorities and how they live will have an even greater impact on how we all live. There is no single answer as the problem lies in many different problems in different areas that as a whole represent disadvantages that violate not only constitutional rights but also basic human rights across the globe.

Good luck to all of you and may we all pray that Gods will be done in every Americans life.

Reactions: BBG and Boiler NYC
When you say "taken out of context or slightly changed" do you mean "directly quoted?" Because directly quoted is simple and not complimentary, but it's true.

There's a Trump quote or tweet for every occasion. Here's one that apparently applies to you: “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn't lose any voters, okay?” That's a direct quote. Explain to me the context so that we understand.

Try this one - see if quoted it right (PS - it's from an event in Minneapolis):

Criminal cartels? Was there something racist in the clip you attached? More ICE agents? Attacking Criminal cartels? Sorry, but that just went right over my thick skull. Guess I’m just not sensitive enough to see the racism in that specific clip from Pres Trump. Anyone else see it?

you know what? I’m outa here.

Reactions: dwhitebash11
Criminal cartels? Was there something racist in the clip you attached? More ICE agents? Attacking Criminal cartels? Sorry, but that just went right over my thick skull. Guess I’m just not sensitive enough to see the racism in that specific clip from Pres Trump. Anyone else see it?

you know what? I’m outa here.
I do know one thing from that clip. President Slick is promoting police brutality.

I do know one thing from that clip. President Slick is promoting police brutality.

This is hilarious. He's promoting police brutality.

Do you know what the MS-13 gang is about? Do you know how heinous their crimes are? They would kidnap families, rape the kids, then start cutting arms and legs off the kids, brutality murdering them in front of the parents before basically doing the same to them.

And you're telling me, after committing crimes like these, you want to "handle these poor harmless, human beings" with care? That you have an issue with cops being aggressive in cases like that? I get with this huge montra that anyone with a badge is a POS, it's easy to fall into that trap, but you gotta be smarter than that.

Reactions: BBG and Purdue85

Do you know what the MS-13 gang is about? Do you know how heinous their crimes are? They would kidnap families, rape the kids, then start cutting arms and legs off the kids, brutality murdering them in front of the parents before basically doing the same to them.

And you're telling me, after committing crimes like these, you want to "handle these poor harmless, human beings" with care? That you have an issue with cops being aggressive in cases like that? I get with this huge montra that anyone with a badge is a POS, it's easy to fall into that trap, but you gotta be smarter than that.
You must have missed the part where he says some crap like don’t be so nice when you putting someone in the squad car.

How do the cops confirm the person they are arresting is actually a member of MS-13 before illegally brutalizing them? Hopefully not using the same instinct they use to brutalize black people.

Last edited:
Excellent, 2 down 60 to go!

Here's a book recommendation for you on your way out:

whitefragility_72.jpg
You nailed a couple - the other 5 or 6 are too dense to realize Trump is a racist.

The two who supposedly bowed out of the discussion complained about regurgitated talking points all the while regurgitating talking points, claiming fake news on undisputed facts negative to Trump and carrying water for one of the most obvious racist to hold the office in my lifetime. And that’s saying something because we’ve had more than a couple.

Reslly looking forward to November and hoping that what was formerly a legitimate political party gets its ass handed to it for selling out to this freaking clown.

and just to be clear I’ve never voted for Democrat in my life but would vote for anything over the joke who currently holds the office. I’d vote for a ****ing chicken rather than see him re- ejected. Actually the chicken would be an excellent choice.

This isn't 1918-1919...
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think that a virus cares about what year it is...
Second wave in 1918-1919 killed so many due to (1) mutation and (2) the belief that it wasn’t a serious problem any longer. Be careful out there and stay safe.

You must have missed the part where he says some crap like don’t be so nice when you putting someone in the squad car.

Yeah, he's talking about MS-13 gang members, about a specific incident.

How do the cops confirm the person they are arresting is actually a member of MS-13 before illegally brutalizing them? Hopefully not using the same instinct they use to brutalize black people.

You don't know the answer to your own question? I'm apalled, considering all BLM activists are experts in the law...

That's why they run away from police when they do an illegal activity, because apparently, somewhere in the law it says if you get away from the cops, or resist arrest, you're innocent... People think real life is like GTA. If you get away from the cops, or kill the cop, then you're good, the law can't touch you.

Maybe, in the 2.7 million shootings of cops on unarmed black men (seen those statistics on CNN), if the poor victim of society were to just comply with the officers of law, they wouldn't be in body bags.

A: resist arrest= serious physical injury-death
B: Comply with law = trip to the barracks to do paper work.

Option A, isn't the wise choice as we've seen. If these criminals would've just listened, and complied, well then we'd all still be able to get a Dave's classic single at the Wendy's in Atlanta.

You nailed a couple - the other 5 or 6 are too dense to realize Trump is a racist.

The two who supposedly bowed out of the discussion complained about regurgitated talking points all the while regurgitating talking points, claiming fake news on undisputed facts negative to Trump and carrying water for one of the most obvious racist to hold the office in my lifetime. And that’s saying something because we’ve had more than a couple.

Reslly looking forward to November and hoping that what was formerly a legitimate political party gets its ass handed to it for selling out to this freaking clown.

and just to be clear I’ve never voted for Democrat in my life but would vote for anything over the joke who currently holds the office. I’d vote for a ****ing chicken rather than see him re- ejected. Actually the chicken would be an excellent choice.
I love posts like this because it really shows not only how you sheep fall in line with the narrative, but you are so blinded by you hate that you can't see the truth.

It's also hysterical to watch the hypocrisy drip from every word because you do what your masters tell you and follow the narrative every step of the way. You're a sheep and clearly a democrat, no one buys that you aren't. You're like Mitt Romney, not a Republican, all hair gel and no substance.

Where is your out rage over the things Biden has done? You know things like tell people they aren't black, the video proof of him groping women or being wildly inappropriate by sniffing their hair? What about him exploiting Floyd's family to raise money for his campaign?

Here is something even more current: https://www.leftvoice.org/joe-biden-is-a-racist-who-loves-police-brutality

But Trump is terrible at being a racist it seems: https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-arbery-mother-trump-very-compassionate-white-house-meeting -- something very current no less that nukes the whole Trump-is-a-racist crap. You don't have to like the new source and that isn't the point, just listen to the message from Arbery's mother. And stop drinking the narrative cocktail.

Like I said, don't be a sheep. When you strip away the crap sandwich you on the left try to pump through the MSM and actually do some research, you too will walk away like I did and realize that what is being pitched about Trump is either a false narrative, half truth or completely removes the context completely. Stop being a sheep.

Last edited:
Reactions: PurduePete98
You don't know the answer to your own question? I'm apalled, considering all BLM activists are experts in the law...

That's why they run away from police when they do an illegal activity, because apparently, somewhere in the law it says if you get away from the cops, or resist arrest, you're innocent... People think real life is like GTA. If you get away from the cops, or kill the cop, then you're good, the law can't touch you.

Maybe, in the 2.7 million shootings of cops on unarmed black men (seen those statistics on CNN), if the poor victim of society were to just comply with the officers of law, they wouldn't be in body bags.

A: resist arrest= serious physical injury-death
B: Comply with law = trip to the barracks to do paper work.

Option A, isn't the wise choice as we've seen. If these criminals would've just listened, and complied, well then we'd all still be able to get a Dave's classic single at the Wendy's in Atlanta.

Oh my, tell us how you really feel dwhitebash11. So how does this work, are all black people BLM activists? Is the guy you're making an inappropriate joke about who was killed at Wendy's a BLM activist? I assume from your message that most BLM activists commit illegal activities?

Do BLM activists not include White, Hispanic and Asian people? I recommend you turn on the TV and take a close look at who is attending these protests holding BLM signs. I live in Brooklyn NYC and have attended several protests, I can tell you white people significantly outnumber black people.

You are the only person I can recall having a player as your profile picture, I take it you are a big Glenn Robinson fan? Where do you think he stands on this issue? I'm guessing you are in the shut-up & dribble camp. I can take a educated guess based on his son:

EZvxh_TWkAQ6yug

I've added your message to the top of my mental list of most racist / backwards messages I've read in this thread.

Reactions: LionBulldog83
I love posts like this because it really shows not only how you sheep fall in line with the narrative, but you are so blinded by you hate that you can't see the truth.

It's also hysterical to watch the hypocrisy drip from every word because you do what your masters tell you and follow the narrative every step of the way. You're a sheep and clearly a democrat, no one buys that you aren't. You're like Mitt Romney, not a Republican, all hair gel and no substance.

Where is your out rage over the things Biden has done? You know things like tell people they aren't black, the video proof of him groping women or being wildly inappropriate by sniffing their hair? What about him exploiting Floyd's family to raise money for his campaign?

Here is something even more current: https://www.leftvoice.org/joe-biden-is-a-racist-who-loves-police-brutality

But Trump is terrible at being a racist it seems: https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-arbery-mother-trump-very-compassionate-white-house-meeting -- something very current no less that nukes the whole Trump-is-a-racist crap. You don't have to like the new source and that isn't the point, just listen to the message from Arbery's mother. And stop drinking the narrative cocktail.

Like I said, don't be a sheep. When you strip away the crap sandwich you on the left try to pump through the MSM and actually do some research, you too will walk away like I did and realize that what is being pitched about Trump is either a false narrative, half truth or completely removes the context completely. Stop being a sheep.
That may be the most sheeplike post complaining about sheep I’ve seen and there is tons of competition in this thread alone. I’ve never liked Trump since he hit the media radar - all by his own by the way as he craves attention and lives for the spotlight. He sucks as a wealth generator, he sucks at his core business of real estate, his business practices are questionable at best, his show sucked, he is amazing at one thing - branding and selling his bullshit to his sheeplike followers. Almost cult like. No it is a cult. I don’t need Fox or CNN or any other 3rd party to explain what he meant when he speaks. I can just open Twitter and see what the idiot says himself - constantly as he never shuts the **** up. Not exactly sure why you think I need you to explain how I’ve been mislead by just reading his words. That used to a thing and in my world still is - you own your words.

Reactions: Blaze Maker
That may be the most sheeplike post complaining about sheep I’ve seen and there is tons of competition in this thread alone. I’ve never liked Trump since he hit the media radar - all by his own by the way as he craves attention and lives for the spotlight. He sucks as a wealth generator, he sucks at his core business of real estate, his business practices are questionable at best, his show sucked, he is amazing at one thing - branding and selling his bullshit to his sheeplike followers. Almost cult like. No it is a cult. I don’t need Fox or CNN or any other 3rd party to explain what he meant when he speaks. I can just open Twitter and see what the idiot says himself - constantly as he never shuts the **** up. Not exactly sure why you think I need you to explain how I’ve been mislead by just reading his words. That used to a thing and in my world still is - you own your words.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Democrat sheep fall in line with the narrative.... blah blah blah

Biden almost as sexist as Trump.... blah blah blah

Trump has done more for black people that any human that ever existed, he can't be racist.... blah blah blah

Stop watching CNN, read a book.... blah blah blah

Reactions: pig1960
It's not like he didn't have the strongest economy before the pandemic hit right? Basically your post is what I expected from someone that simply just follows the narrative. You completely dismiss everything and bury your head in the sand and just do what your shepherds tell you to do. Typical and really expected. His actions and he has done to make life better for everyone tell a story you simply refuse to hear.

It's also pretty ironic you call out supporting the President a cult, when you leftist/never-Trumpers are more cult-like than what you claim is going on. The hypocrisy in your entire post is all we need to see about you and your own words as you put it.

You're a sheep.

Ha, I was thinking the same thing.

Democrat sheep fall in line with the narrative.... blah blah blah

Biden almost as sexist as Trump.... blah blah blah

Trump has done more for black people that any human that ever existed, he can't be racist.... blah blah blah

Stop watching CNN, read a book.... blah blah blah
Same things you all posted at us in this very thread. Keep ignoring the facts because at this point your responses are more comedic and sad than anything of substance.

Keep up the narrative sheep, you're doing fine.

This thread is a perfect example as to why we are all just screwed. There is literal hatred between political parties that is just going to keep dividing us. And no matter what happens in November, it is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Do I think Trump is a racist. No. Has he said stupid things? Yeah. But I don't see him as anymore of a racist than say Drew Brees.

Biden is no better by any stretch. It can be ignored all people want to do, but it's a fact.

We are screwed either way.

This thread is a perfect example as to why we are all just screwed. There is literal hatred between political parties that is just going to keep dividing us. And no matter what happens in November, it is going to get much worse before it gets better.

Do I think Trump is a racist. No. Has he said stupid things? Yeah. But I don't see him as anymore of a racist than say Drew Brees.

Biden is no better by any stretch. It can be ignored all people want to do, but it's a fact.

We are screwed either way.

Is this your discreet way of saying I stand strong with my Indiana Republicans, screw you liberals!

It's not like he didn't have the strongest economy before the pandemic hit right? Basically your post is what I expected from someone that simply just follows the narrative. You completely dismiss everything and bury your head in the sand and just do what your shepherds tell you to do. Typical and really expected. His actions and he has done to make life better for everyone tell a story you simply refuse to hear.

It's also pretty ironic you call out supporting the President a cult, when you leftist/never-Trumpers are more cult-like than what you claim is going on. The hypocrisy in your entire post is all we need to see about you and your own words as you put it.

You're a sheep.
The use of sheep in this context implies blindly following a leader (Shepard) due to the implicit and unquestioning faith of the individual sheep and in broader terms a whole flock of sheep.

look back thru my comments - I don’t defend a single political leader, news source, talking head, celebrity, etc. The closest you’ll get the s you and your fellow sheep claiming I do without any evidence which appears to be a Trump cult thing to do.

I seem to do ok without a lot of input from political leaders in general. Matter of fact they would be last on the list of people I consult on any matter of importance. You on the other hand appear to believe the sun sets and rises out of your hero’s ass and equate any good that occurs with his wise council to the poor sheep. It’s so ironic it’s breathtaking.

The ultimate ridiculousness is crowning a Trump as a friend of blacks. You jump the shark with that one. Maybe Adolph was the friend of the Jews and the concentration camps were actually health spas.

You're a sheep.
Following President Slick is like a cult. Instead of going down to Guyana, he has his followers going to Tulsa for a rally inside a 19,000 indoor stadium. Then, this fool is having them sign a waiver. Instead of cyanide lased kool-aid, you got the COVID-19 virus that has killed 110,000 plus folks in 5 months. This virus can potentially kill 200,000 people by October.

The use of sheep in this context implies blindly following a leader (Shepard) due to the implicit and unquestioning faith of the individual sheep and in broader terms a whole flock of sheep.

look back thru my comments - I don’t defend a single political leader, news source, talking head, celebrity, etc. The closest you’ll get the s you and your fellow sheep claiming I do without any evidence which appears to be a Trump cult thing to do.

I seem to do ok without a lot of input from political leaders in general. Matter of fact they would be last on the list of people I consult on any matter of importance. You on the other hand appear to believe the sun sets and rises out of your hero’s ass and equate any good that occurs with his wise council to the poor sheep. It’s so ironic it’s breathtaking.

The ultimate ridiculousness is crowning a Trump as a friend of blacks. You jump the shark with that one. Maybe Adolph was the friend of the Jews and the concentration camps were actually health spas.
I was wondering how you would work in the nazi narrative. It was a reach, but you did it. Good little sheep, keep doing what your leaders on the left tell you to do.

Following President Slick is like a cult. Instead of going down to Guyana, he has his followers going to Tulsa for a rally inside a 19,000 indoor stadium. Then, this fool is having them sign a waiver. Instead of cyanide lased kool-aid, you got the COVID-19 virus that has killed 110,000 plus folks in 5 months. This virus can potentially kill 200,000 people by October.
Yeah because gathering to protest is okay right? You're like a hypocrite machine at this point. But go ahead and keep setting race relations back decades for the rest of us.

Yeah because gathering to protest is okay right? You're like a hypocrite machine at this point. But go ahead and keep setting race relations back decades for the rest of us.
I did not say it was ok for the protesters to be out there and it ain't ok. The difference is that this so-called leader wants to have a rally and on a whim, these folks are going to be there following one man.

Oh my, tell us how you really feel dwhitebash11. So how does this work, are all black people BLM activists? Is the guy you're making an inappropriate joke about who was killed at Wendy's a BLM activist? I assume from your message that most BLM activists commit illegal activities?

Do BLM activists not include White, Hispanic and Asian people? I recommend you turn on the TV and take a close look at who is attending these protests holding BLM signs. I live in Brooklyn NYC and have attended several protests, I can tell you white people significantly outnumber black people.

You are the only person I can recall having a player as your profile picture, I take it you are a big Glenn Robinson fan? Where do you think he stands on this issue? I'm guessing you are in the shut-up & dribble camp. I can take a educated guess based on his son:

EZvxh_TWkAQ6yug

I've added your message to the top of my mental list of most racist / backwards messages I've read in this thread.

When you assume (which is basically the ONLY thing you and your BLM extremist buddy do), you make an ass out of u and me. (Ass+u+me=assume).

I'm the ONLY poster you've ever come across with a player as you profile picture? Big dog is the reason I became a die-hard Boiler. Sorry you took my profile picture as, a racist who only wants black athletes to shut up and dribble. That said, I don't care about professional athletes political opinions. Do they have a right to them? Absolutely do. Do I have a right to not care about them? Damn right, I'm not a NBA/NFL fan because I love their political opinions. I think it smears they're character. Do I like everything Trump says? No, he says dumb shit quite often. Do they make millions of dollars to spout they're uninformed political stance? No. If a cop says something political, or let's say wears socks with black men hanging from a tree,(in reference to Kaepernicks socks with pigs dressed in police uniforms with their bloodied necks slit) are they considered social justice heroes?

The hypocritical thinking just blows my mind. And, apparently something in my previous post, which I reread AGAIN, is the most RACIST statement you've ever heard in your life here. I mean, your pathetic. I don't give a shit about political parties. If the Democrats had a candidate I liked, I'll vote for him. Unfortunately, the Democratic party is slowly creeping towards communism, and the mantra that white people are bad, cops are actually demons sent from the devil, and if you don't like my opinion, you're the enemy and a deplorable human being.

I think BLM is a comfortable phrase that's easy for people to jump on the bandwagon. I mean, who REALLY thinks a certain color of skin determines who's life is expendable or not?

But I'm not sure if you noticed this... Which is beginning to get hysterical, but how many BLM protests happened with David Dorn? People are okay with his death? No country wide marches for him? What about the hundreds of black on black violence that happens on a daily basis? These black lives apparently don't matter as much as a lifelong criminals wrongful death in Minnesota? If THIS simple paragraph doesn't open your eyes, nothing will. And when you donate to them, you do realize more than 80% of their funds going DIRECTLY to Democratic candidates or organizations? They aren't putting that money into the slums of Baltimore, or Chicago, or anywhere that NEEDS help. It goes to the rich political leaders of the Democrats. Doesn't it bother you when these lifelong politicians have been in office for 20+years, and basically achieved nothing? But now, all of a sudden, they got "your backs"?

Oh, I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt over my inappropriate joke. Did you break an arm? Leg? Did you suffer a stroke or heart attack when those words met your eyes? I can only imagine the pain your living in. You should burn down the building where the server that holds this forum is located. That'll make things better.

There's another inappropriate joke you can sulk about. Probably the 2nd most racist thing you've heard now.

But WAIT, there's more (in my Billy Mays voice)... In my response to your next post, you'll be able to get 2, for the price of one!!!

Call this number NOW to get this limited time offer. 1-800-u-racist.

Reactions: Level 42
When you assume (which is basically the ONLY thing you and your BLM extremist buddy do), you make an ass out of u and me. (Ass+u+me=assume).

I'm the ONLY poster you've ever come across with a player as you profile picture? Big dog is the reason I became a die-hard Boiler. Sorry you took my profile picture as, a racist who only wants black athletes to shut up and dribble. That said, I don't care about professional athletes political opinions. Do they have a right to them? Absolutely do. Do I have a right to not care about them? Damn right, I'm not a NBA/NFL fan because I love their political opinions. I think it smears they're character. Do I like everything Trump says? No, he says dumb shit quite often. Do they make millions of dollars to spout they're uninformed political stance? No. If a cop says something political, or let's say wears socks with black men hanging from a tree,(in reference to Kaepernicks socks with pigs dressed in police uniforms with their bloodied necks slit) are they considered social justice heroes?

The hypocritical thinking just blows my mind. And, apparently something in my previous post, which I reread AGAIN, is the most RACIST statement you've ever heard in your life here. I mean, your pathetic. I don't give a shit about political parties. If the Democrats had a candidate I liked, I'll vote for him. Unfortunately, the Democratic party is slowly creeping towards communism, and the mantra that white people are bad, cops are actually demons sent from the devil, and if you don't like my opinion, you're the enemy and a deplorable human being.

I think BLM is a comfortable phrase that's easy for people to jump on the bandwagon. I mean, who REALLY thinks a certain color of skin determines who's life is expendable or not?

But I'm not sure if you noticed this... Which is beginning to get hysterical, but how many BLM protests happened with David Dorn? People are okay with his death? No country wide marches for him? What about the hundreds of black on black violence that happens on a daily basis? These black lives apparently don't matter as much as a lifelong criminals wrongful death in Minnesota? If THIS simple paragraph doesn't open your eyes, nothing will. And when you donate to them, you do realize more than 80% of their funds going DIRECTLY to Democratic candidates or organizations? They aren't putting that money into the slums of Baltimore, or Chicago, or anywhere that NEEDS help. It goes to the rich political leaders of the Democrats. Doesn't it bother you when these lifelong politicians have been in office for 20+years, and basically achieved nothing? But now, all of a sudden, they got "your backs"?

Oh, I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt over my inappropriate joke. Did you break an arm? Leg? Did you suffer a stroke or heart attack when those words met your eyes? I can only imagine the pain your living in. You should burn down the building where the server that holds this forum is located. That'll make things better.

There's another inappropriate joke you can sulk about. Probably the 2nd most racist thing you've heard now.

But WAIT, there's more (in my Billy Mays voice)... In my response to your next post, you'll be able to get 2, for the price of one!!!

Call this number NOW to get this limited time offer. 1-800-u-racist.

I'm not taking time out of my day to read all this crap, glad I wasted your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT