ADVERTISEMENT

Sing it Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be doing better for yourself if it weren't for racism?
It racism the reason you're not doing better?

You and your friends must really be something special to be doing so OK in the face of what seems to be an unrelentless, every day uphill battle of racism.

As for Trump, again..Educate yourself on what he's doing for the AA community. Take an objective view and quit buying into the MSNBC talking point that all Republicans are rich, old, white, racist men.

You make lots of dumb assumptions.

Trump is a racist, xenophobe, bigot, sexist, liar.

I'm beginning to question your blackness and starting to believe you might be a young white liberal doing a helluva troll job.
Haven't seen much of Indy35 lately......hmmmmm....

I don't care to take my time to provide you commentary.

Read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump
So your source is a site that essentially anyone can edit without a shred of proof? Got it. And after reading through the "evidence" you presented in that wiki, all the things he supposedely did are laughable at best and when taken in context had nothing to do with race other than someone's interpretation or opinion. Not facts.

A bit more credible: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...st-as-past-acts-and-presidential-record-prove

Last edited:
Trump has done more the the AA community than pretty much any president before him. Your post here sounds like nothing more than the narrative the left want you to parrot.

You're being oppressed by your own party and don't even see it. I feel sorry for you, I honestly do.
You are totally wrong. President Slick cannot take credit for what was in place when President Obama was in office. Here are the facts. In 2008, US unemployment was almost 10%, +/- 1%. The black unemployment, which is always double was nearly 17%, +/- 1%. About the time President Obama left office, US unemployment was down to around 5%, +/- 1%. Black unemployment was around, 8%, +/- 1%. When Slick took office, the unemployment continued to drop, without any additional policies enacted to around 3.5% in January 2020. Black unemployment in January 2020 was around 6%. President Obama even did this with a Republican controlled congress and senate. You don't have to be a math major to see that a 5% drop in the US unemployment rate; 9% for the black unemployment rate is better than 2.5% and 2% respectively under President Slick. These aren't part of any narrative, just plain facts.

Throw in the fact that President Slick is a racist and white nationalist that hopefully will be voted out of office.

Reactions: LionBulldog83
Blaze, we all get it now.

-Your a victim of society, because of your skin color.
-Your life is SO horrible compared to ours, because of your skin color.
-Your life is OK and not great, because of your skin color.
-You're so much smarter than us in all politics, because of your skin color.
-You can't be racist (unlike all of us who disagree with you), because of your skin color.
-Everytime you get denied something in life, it's because of your skin color.

You ever read "the boy who cried wolf"? Maybe not, maybe because of your skin color. But that's what's going to happen. If there's a realistic race issue, it NEEDS to be handled appropriately, and will. But the more Blazes we have in the world, the more race card pulling antics at EVERY difficult moment in one's life, people trying to get out of jail free cards or free loot from a store, well when A REAL race issue happens, it'll be moot because nobody will believe you.

I'm all for equal Justice. I have no patience for bullsh** posters like blaze. That attitude is a detriment to our society. Try being an asset

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
You are totally wrong. President Slick cannot take credit for what was in place when President Obama was in office. Here are the facts. In 2008, US unemployment was almost 10%, +/- 1%. The black unemployment, which is always double was nearly 17%, +/- 1%. About the time President Obama left office, US unemployment was down to around 5%, +/- 1%. Black unemployment was around, 8%, +/- 1%. When Slick took office, the unemployment continued to drop, without any additional policies enacted to around 3.5% in January 2020. Black unemployment in January 2020 was around 6%. President Obama even did this with a Republican controlled congress and senate. You don't have to be a math major to see that a 5% drop in the US unemployment rate; 9% for the black unemployment rate is better than 2.5% and 2% respectively under President Slick. These aren't part of any narrative, just plain facts.

Throw in the fact that President Slick is a racist and white nationalist that hopefully will be voted out of office.
Except none of that was in place when Obama left office. I get it, you're just doing what you're told but you're kidding yourself by thinking any of that is true. The facts just aren't with you though. They just aren't.

But I get it, you're blind and going to just regurgitate the narrative. I was once like you but then woke up one day realized I had been lied to. Too bad you can't do the same.

Here this will help: https://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/why-obamas-presidency-didnt-lead-black-progress-10380.html

And this

https://jacobinmag.com/2017/12/obama-foreclosure-crisis-wealth-inequality

Keep parroting the narrative, you're doing fine.
President slick is a racist. There is no and, ifs or buts about it.

When you get sued for discriminating against blacks trying to rent your apartments, you are a racist.

When you perpetuate the lie that Obama was born in Kenya, you are a racist.

When you take a full page ad in the newspaper calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5; now Exonoerated 5, you are a racist.

When you publically say that you don't want black men handling your money and that you prefer men wearing yarmulkas, you are a racist.

When you insist that a Mexican-American judge, Judge Gonzalo Curiel recuse himself for ruling in that jive Trump University case, you are a racist. This judge is from my hometown and he went to the same high school that I did.

When you have time to spend the entire weekend tweeting that NFL players kneeling were SOB's, you are a racist.

When you tell 5 black and brown women of Congress to go back to their countries of origin, 5 of which were born in the US, you are a racist.

In the Charlottesville incident, he says that there were good people on both sides, you are a racist.

I'm beginning to question your blackness and starting to believe you might be a young white liberal doing a helluva troll job.

Stick to a narrative, am I a whiny black or a liberal white.

I can assure you i'm black.

You are comparing 8 years of Obama who was coming off a recession to 3 years of Trump coming off a stable economy. In 8 years, Obama but the unemployment percentage in half (50%). In 3 years Trump, Trump had cut unemployment by 30%. It's very likely unemployment would have fallen to 2.5% and beyond by year 8 under Trump had corona not been a thing.

You state Trump has not enacted any policies that have helped the unemployment rate, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Trump slashed the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. That in of itself created or allowed companies to retain jobs.

President Trump is neither a racist or white nationalist. He will be your president for the next 4.5 years, however. Might what to accept that now.

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
President slick is a racist. There is no and, ifs or buts about it.

When you get sued for discriminating against blacks trying to rent your apartments, you are a racist.

When you perpetuate the lie that Obama was born in Kenya, you are a racist.

When you take a full page ad in the newspaper calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5; now Exonoerated 5, you are a racist.

When you publically say that you don't want black men handling your money and that you prefer men wearing yarmulkas, you are a racist.

When you insist that a Mexican-American judge, Judge Gonzalo Curiel recuse himself for ruling in that jive Trump University case, you are a racist. This judge is from my hometown and he went to the same high school that I did.

When you have time to spend the entire weekend tweeting that NFL players kneeling were SOB's, you are a racist.

When you tell 5 black and brown women of Congress to go back to their countries of origin, 5 of which were born in the US, you are a racist.

In the Charlottesville incident, he says that there were good people on both sides, you are a racist.
He was sued but the case never amounted to anything. Read the wiki it's literally right there. The rest of your post is pure hyperbolic narrative and nothing more.

Keep piping what you're told to do though, you're doing a great job.

You are comparing 8 years of Obama who was coming off a recession to 3 years of Trump coming off a stable economy. In 8 years, Obama but the unemployment percentage in half (50%). In 3 years Trump, Trump had cut unemployment by 30%. It's very likely unemployment would have fallen to 2.5% and beyond by year 8 under Trump had corona not been a thing.

You state Trump has not enacted any policies that have helped the unemployment rate, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Trump slashed the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. That in of itself created or allowed companies to retain jobs.

President Trump is neither a racist or white nationalist. He will be your president for the next 4.5 years, however. Might what to accept that now.
More facts that are ignored by those following the narrative of the left. It's really unfortunate for them too.

Reactions: PurduePete98
It's very likely unemployment would have fallen to 2.5% and beyond by year 8 under Trump had corona not been a thing..

If.... I wonder what would have happened if trump didn't eliminate the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense.

Or if he took coronavirus more serious instead of saying things like "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." To this day he is handling coronavirus poorly.

There were also crisis under President Obama, he just handled them better.

I know polls are fake news, but that's not the story they are telling now. Seems like Trump's actions are putting the Senate into play also. I'll make a mental note to revisit this subject with PurduePete98 in 5.5 months

Isn't 50% better than 30%? That 30% that you say Slick cut is just a continuation of Obama. Slick cannot take credit for it let alone claim that this is the best economy in history. Or the lowest black employment in history.

If he does win the election, perhaps he will finally do something to get removed or have to resign so that Pence can be president.

If.... I wonder what would have happened if trump didn't eliminate the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense.

Or if he took coronavirus more serious instead of saying things like "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." To this day he is handling coronavirus poorly.

There were also crisis under President Obama, he just handled them better.

I know polls are fake news, but that's not the story they are telling now. Seems like Trump's actions are putting the Senate into play also. I'll make a mental note to revisit this subject with PurduePete98 in 5.5 months
The only thing Trump has done wrong with his handling of covid11.3 is supporting a lock down. He was forced into this support by the panic the media created around it.

I'm not sure Trump has ever once been favored in a poll now, or in 2016. Polls have proven not to be a great representation of results. Older people are less likely to come across internet polls, and older people are generally more right leaning. Polls also don't take into account electoral college voting. The popular vote means very little.

As the old saying goes... "If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain"

Reactions: BBG

Oh man, I didn't mean to pull you out of retirement. I told you I was just trying to have a little fun with this group!

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Isn't 50% better than 30%? That 30% that you say Slick cut is just a continuation of Obama. Slick cannot take credit for it let alone claim that this is the best economy in history. Or the lowest black employment in history.

If he does win the election, perhaps he will finally do something to get removed or have to resign so that Pence can be president.
Again, Obama's 50% was in 8 years. Trumps 30% is in 3 years. Trump was on pace to wipe out 80% of the unemployment from when he took office. Additionally, you seem to ignore the fact that Obama was coming out of a recession which automatically means a lower unemployment rate post recession.

I'm not sure Trump has ever once been favored in a poll now, or in 2016. Polls have proven not to be a great representation of results. Older people are less likely to come across internet polls, and older people are generally more right leaning. Polls also don't take into account electoral college voting. The popular vote means very little."

Oh wow, you're a better pollster than the professional pollsters. OK, my bad.

How many of those professional pollsters had Trump winning in 2016? The answer is only 1 out of 11 polls had him winning. Yet... he won by a huge margin in electoral votes.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e...rump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

You're the semi profession pollster not me, so i'm sure you know you're making an apples to oranges comparison.

The link you provided is polling the popular vote and your argument is regarding the electoral vote.

You know Clinton did win the popular vote...... right? 48.2% Clinton vs 46.1% Trump.

You're the semi profession pollster not me, so i'm sure you know you're making an apples to oranges comparison.

The link you provided is polling the popular vote and your argument is regarding the electoral vote.

You know Clinton did win the popular vote...... right? 48.2% Clinton vs 46.1% Trump.
Yes, I know that. Which is why you bringing up polls for evidence that Trump wasn't looking good to win this time is just dumb. You literally brought up polling and are now saying they are crap...

Again, Obama's 50% was in 8 years. Trumps 30% is in 3 years. Trump was on pace to wipe out 80% of the unemployment from when he took office. Additionally, you seem to ignore the fact that Obama was coming out of a recession which automatically means a lower unemployment rate post recession.
Uh, who got the country out of a recession to enjoy the lower unemployment rate. He did this with a republican congress and Senate that said from day one that they weren't going to work with him.

When Obama was dropping the unemployment rate, conservatives and Faux News kept saying that it was because the unemployment rate does not reflect people who are not actively looking for work. Now when the unemployment rate continued to drop when President Slick took office conservatives and Faux News stopped saying that. Y'all can't have it both ways.

Yes, I know that. Which is why you bringing up polls for evidence that Trump wasn't looking good to win this time is just dumb. You literally brought up polling and are now saying they are crap...

Good attempted save, but still a big mistake to compare electoral and popular voting.

That’s why I look at contested state polling, which isn’t looking good for trump. As a semi professional pollster, I recommend you do the same.

Uh, who got the country out of a recession to enjoy the lower unemployment rate. He did this with a republican congress and Senate that said from day one that they weren't going to work with him.

When Obama was dropping the unemployment rate, conservatives and Faux News kept saying that it was because the unemployment rate does not reflect people who are not actively looking for work. Now when the unemployment rate continued to drop when President Slick took office conservatives and Faux News stopped saying that. Y'all can't have it both ways.
You just throw stuff out there and hope it sticks. You assert that Republicans controlled congress in 2007-2009. WRONG. During his first term as president the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate. You really think a Republican controlled congress would have passed the ACA? Do some research before you post nonsense.

Additionally, getting the country out of a recession is a non partisan issue. Case and point, Trump was able to work with a Democratic controlled house and Republican controlled senate in order to stimulate the economy during the pandemic.

Unemployment numbers only reflect those actively looking for a job that don't have one.

Reactions: bonefish1
Good attempted save, but still a big mistake to compare electoral and popular voting.

That’s why I look at contested state polling, which isn’t looking good for trump. As a semi professional pollster, I recommend you do the same.
Trump is looking just as good now as he did in 2016 when he won by a landslide. Keep in mind, the debates haven't started yet. Biden will get hilariously destroyed in front of the nation in those events. The guy can't even think straight anymore let alone come up with quick replies.

I couldn't stay away much longer. I can't stand misinformation these folks are presenting.
Misinformation like stating Obama had a Republican controlled congress during his first term? You are the only person here bringing misinformation.

I know this is more of an emotional rant than a factual representation, but you really didn't support what you wrote (and, I'm guessing, you can't).

You are correct if you're attempting to assert that there was a change in the reporting of unemployment numbers (there are numerous unemployment "levels", resulting in different data).

Obama's administration oversaw a drop in the labor participation rate (at the time, a historic drop). That was 4 years in. If it was only Fox News reporting that, shame on the rest of the media for covering for him.

Additionally, he was anything BUT bipartisan, and willing to work with congress. Mr. "Pen and Phone" did everything he could to bypass congress.

Additionally, he foolishly used the, "elections have consequences" as a thumb in the eye of the people he should have been reaching out to.

Finally, when then-candidate Trump was talking about growing the economy and adding jobs, it was Obama who replied, "what's he going to do, waive a magic wand?" I can't recall the number of times he excused poor employment numbers with, "those jobs just aren't coming back".

I "get" what Obama represents, but your defense of him really doesn't match reality.

Reactions: BBG and mathboy
I am thinking this is someone trolling us. He says otherwise the first time I called. Him on it, but the postings seem to say otherwise.

Reactions: bonefish1 and BBG
You just throw stuff out there and hope it sticks. You assert that Republicans controlled congress in 2007-2009. WRONG. During his first term as president the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate. You really think a Republican controlled congress would have passed the ACA? Do some research before you post nonsense.

Additionally, getting the country out of a recession is a non partisan issue. Case and point, Trump was able to work with a Democratic controlled house and Republican controlled senate in order to stimulate the economy during the pandemic.

Unemployment numbers only reflect those actively looking for a job that don't have one.
That's what I'm saying, whenever the Republicans took over congress, the employment numbers continued to drop. That was the point.

You say that unemployment numbers only reflect those actively looking for a job that don't have one. Yes, that is what conservatives and Faux News said during that time. When President Slick took office, the unemployment rate continued to fall. Are you still saying that the this is because of the folks actively looking for work? Or, now are you saying that because Slick magically has policies in place that is lowering the rate. Again, you can't have it both ways.

That's what I'm saying, whenever the Republicans took over congress, the employment numbers continued to drop. That was the point.

You say that unemployment numbers only reflect those actively looking for a job that don't have one. Yes, that is what conservatives and Faux News said during that time. When President Slick took office, the unemployment rate continued to fall. Are you still saying that the this is because of the folks actively looking for work? Or, now are you saying that because Slick magically has policies in place that is lowering the rate. Again, you can't have it both ways.
No, you stated Obama turned the unemployment around "despite a Republican controlled congress". That's absolute BS as During Obama's first term, the left controlled the house and the senate.

Obama was coming out of a recession, so of course unemployment numbers dropped significantly. That's like a republican trying to argue that Trump is fantastic because he had the best all time jobs report in May. Trump however came in to a stable economy and took unemployment to its lowest levels of all time. Trump also increased the Labor Participation Rate during his first 3 years (prior to the pandemic). Obama took the labor participation rate to rates that haven't been seen since the 1980s.

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/labor-force-participation-rate

So to recap: The Labor Participation Rate was falling throughout Obama's terms while the unemployment rate was also falling. Under Trump the Labor Participation Rate was actually going up... while unemployment continued to drop. It's not that hard to understand.

Reactions: mathboy
Trump is looking just as good now as he did in 2016 when he won by a landslide. Keep in mind, the debates haven't started yet. Biden will get hilariously destroyed in front of the nation in those events. The guy can't even think straight anymore let alone come up with quick replies.

This is simply false, trump is polling worse against Biden than Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/08/why-trumps-bad-poll-numbers-are-worse-than-2016/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/politics/biden-hits-majority-support/index.html

trump is an idiot, I would expect any riveting debates from him.

It seems you think most of the posters on this board fit that description. I guess if you scream “racist” load and often enough, you can blot out any other reasoning or mature dialog. Interesting.

Maybe I’ll try the same.

What you don’t believe I think trump is racist or a bigot? Or is it just not polite to state that in this thread?

I think most in this thread are racially oblivious, I don’t know anyone well enough to call them racist. Although I’m guessing some daughters would lose trust funds for bringing home a black guy.

Is this an all time record for number of response pages for a single post? I had to do my part to grow the record :D (and yes, I read every reply).

Reactions: BBG and Purdue85
This is simply false, trump is polling worse against Biden than Hillary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/06/08/why-trumps-bad-poll-numbers-are-worse-than-2016/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/politics/biden-hits-majority-support/index.html

trump is an idiot, I would expect any riveting debates from him.
The Clinton polls were from shortly before the election. At this time during the 2016 campaign Clinton had major leads in all polls. Then the debates started and she got owned in every single one. Hillary’s brain wasn’t giving out on her at that point like Biden’s is.

Let me ask you this though.... why are you for Biden? He’s been in politics for 40 years. He had 8 years in the White House already. Why hasn’t he already accomplished everything he says he’s going to accomplish?

Reactions: bonefish1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT