ADVERTISEMENT

Politics aside .... it’s quite a sight to see The Beast lead 43 race cars around the track

Says the Leftist snob looking down his nose at who he perceives are the "little people", "ignorant rednecks" or as HRC said, "The Deplorables".
People like him are so useless. They want to tell everyone else how to live. I don't care how other people choose to live if they are obeying laws and paying their taxes . I will guarantee 98%+ of the fans at that race are far happier people than the whining leftist that come on here to complain 24/7! And I don't like NASCAR but don't care

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Norway population: 5.3M
US population: 327.2M
Norway per capita GDP: 75k
US per capita GDP: 64k

sure seems like they’re doing better than we are if you compare apples to apples.

The top exports of Norway are Crude Petroleum($28.1B), Petroleum Gas ($27.7B), Non-fillet Fresh Fish ($5.61B), Refined Petroleum ($4.81B) and Raw Aluminium ($3.12B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification.

Norway - Saying no to climate change as they one barrel at a time.

Have you heard of Newsmax ? Yeah, THAT Newsmax. The RIGHT-WING Newsmax...

In Today's edition, Feb. 17...their writer, Eric Mack, revealed the up-to-date Obama/Trump golf score:
Trump's total golf rounds expense is $ 118 million...for his THREE years in office..
Obama's total was $ 114 million for his EIGHT years in office...

Repeat: NEWSMAX

Based on what calculation? Those numbers are absolutely absurd, which is to be expected from you.
You're saying that 70 rounds of golf cost $118 Million. That's about $1.7 Million per round and you accept that because it came from Newsmax?
I'd be interested to know what it costs the President to get 8 hrs of sleep? It could be $2-3 Million/night, based on this idiocy.

I pointed out that Trump averaged 35 rounds of golf/yr versus Obama playing 41 rounds of golf/yr. That's something that everyone can understand.
You try to counter that with some BS about the cost of these rounds of golf being in the millions of dollars. Do you even read the ridiculous crap you write, before you hit post?

Reactions: glidresquirrel
Did you finally figure out that the Reps weren't able to select the witnesses that they wanted. The Reps were able to ask questions in the open meeting. Schiff cut off the Reps in the closed meetings, if they asked anything that he didn't want to be asked. If the point is to get to the facts, why did Schiff micromanage everything about the investigation. The whole thing got started by the whistle blower, who was NEVER heard from, anywhere in the investigation, Why? Dems bitch about the Senate not giving a fair trial, but pay no attention to a tainted investigation and bogus charges. Keep on believing your programming. Be a good little drone and don't bother thinking.
When the facts aren’t in your side, just lie. Is it only politics that you’re this dishonest, or are you like that to the core?

Reactions: Boilerup8986
Based on what calculation? Those numbers are absolutely absurd, which is to be expected from you.
You're saying that 70 rounds of golf cost $118 Million. That's about $1.7 Million per round and you accept that because it came from Newsmax?
I'd be interested to know what it costs the President to get 8 hrs of sleep? It could be $2-3 Million/night, based on this idiocy.

I pointed out that Trump averaged 35 rounds of golf/yr versus Obama playing 41 rounds of golf/yr. That's something that everyone can understand.
You try to counter that with some BS about the cost of these rounds of golf being in the millions of dollars. Do you even read the ridiculous crap you write, before you hit post?
It’s more than 70 rounds of golf, he’s spent over 250 days of his presidency at a gold club. Just try to be informed for once, just once try thinking about something. I know thinking is antithetical to conservatism, but give it a shot.

The top exports of Norway are Crude Petroleum($28.1B), Petroleum Gas ($27.7B), Non-fillet Fresh Fish ($5.61B), Refined Petroleum ($4.81B) and Raw Aluminium ($3.12B), using the 1992 revision of the HS (Harmonized System) classification.

Norway - Saying no to climate change as they one barrel at a time.

Yep. I basically said this same thing earlier in this thread. The simpletons make general statements like “let’s be more like Norway” without understanding anything about the nation they’re talking about.

The simpletons regurgitate talking points from media sources that also don’t have a clue. They simply spew drivel and know how to pander to their ignorant audiences.

You're over-exaggerating the MSG deal. Far more were than weren't. And who cares about DC.
Who cares about the capital of the United States ?
And the 60,000+ people who attend the World Series games (and Redskin games) ??
WHO ?
Apparently not the Twinster, and his fellow-travelers who believe their homies in their MAGA hats at
NASCAR events represent the important people in the country.....

(according to veteran MSG event patrons, the booing level for DJT exceeded that for any other US Pres. in their memory)

Fool, the GOLF ROUNDS didn't cost that much. The grand total of the entire expenditures of the TRIPS
to play the rounds are what was included.
The key question is: Did you or did you not read the article by Newsmax ??
If you did NOT, then you wouldn't know that Trump just made his 251st trip to his resorts, in 3 years, to play.
The average trip would therefore be around $ 72,000 per trip. Travel, security...EVERYTHING.
Your absolute bogus # of rounds, per year, for Trump, was 35. He played Sixty rounds in his first NINE MONTHS, for Christsakes. Before YOU hit the Post button, you might wanna figure out a way to find more accurate data.

That's UFC not UCF.

I'm surprised that a Liberal crowd in the Beltway or a Liberal crowd in NYC would be dismayed at seeing the President. He got a Helluva standing ovation at the Super Bowl, or didn't you notice that?
Some were standing.
Another question remains - will the Kansas City Chiefs head to the White House, down the road, to visit the President ? He's had kindof a shaky record with this country's sports champions wanting to be in his presence...

Looks like you left some of it off, wonder why you did that?

Trump has gone to a golf course—he owns many—during the daytime at least 154 times during his presidency. And of those trips to golf courses, there is documented evidence of Trump playing golf on at least 70 visits, according to the site. That evidence bit is key. As Politifact noted here, counting the number of times Trump has actually golfed during his visits can be a nebulous undertaking because the White House has often worked to conceal whether or not he was playing.

Also,
https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnews...nt-donald-trump-played-golf-in-office-103836/

It takes a lot of work to be as delusional as you are. It so much easier to just know the facts instead of having to avoid them or lie about them.

What facts do you think you know? The article you linked has people making assumptions. The last time I checked, assumptions aren't facts. Trump's Southern WH is Mar a Lago, FL, which has a golf course and is owned by Trump, so these people are assuming that every day he is at Mar a Lago, he must be playing golf.

Based on factual data. i.e. known rounds of golf he played, he averaged 35 rounds/year. All this garbage of the WH staff hiding information about rounds he played and W's garbage about the millions of dollars spent on golf is just people going out of their way to find something, anything that they can spin in a negative light against Trump.

It's crazy the lengths that some of you will go to, in an effort to find a scandal, where none exists. TDS on steroids...

Impossible to put up a wall on the entire border, but the more wall you build, the more you can funnel illegals to the choke points and the easier they are to catch and send back. Trump has finally got Mexico cooperating by cutting off the flow of traffic at their Southern border and also helping us by patrolling their Northern border. Do you seriously believe the people crashing our Southern border are concerned about Visas?

Visa overstays are another issue that we need to deal with. With all the millions of government employees we have, one would think that we could dedicate a large enough number of them to ensure that there was some control of the people entering the country legally. It appears that no one is paying any attention to them.

Your last question is a tough one. Why are they coming here? What would be the compelling reason to go to the country with the best economy on the planet, as well as the best standard of living? Hmmmm, that's a tough one.
So you're questioning why the US couldn't convert some of the "millions of government employees" from their present responsibilities to those involving immigration tasks ?? Really ? "One would think" ? Fifty wouldn't.
IRS employee with accounting degree in Connecticut Office....just transfer 'im down to the Mexican Border
to begin Border Patrol Work, or skip trace visa overstayers......Got it. Or not.

What facts do you think you know? The article you linked has people making assumptions. The last time I checked, assumptions aren't facts. Trump's Southern WH is Mar a Lago, FL, which has a golf course and is owned by Trump, so these people are assuming that every day he is at Mar a Lago, he must be playing golf.

Based on factual data. i.e. known rounds of golf he played, he averaged 35 rounds/year. All this garbage of the WH staff hiding information about rounds he played and W's garbage about the millions of dollars spent on golf is just people going out of their way to find something, anything that they can spin in a negative light against Trump.

It's crazy the lengths that some of you will go to, in an effort to find a scandal, where none exists. TDS on steroids...
Can you imagine spending your entire day trying to find something to post bad about Trump? Have that be what your entire existence revolves around and hoping your 3 friends will give you a like?

Are you going to give him a reach around at least?
That’s one of the funniest things I’ve ever heard in my life. Got me so good. How do I recover, you ask? Not sure I can or will ever be able to. It's time for me to really start looking within for answers. What an absolute burn.

Last edited:
Somehow you missed the economy from 2010 to 2016. Trump didn't turn around or jump start the economy. Trump is not some sort of god/emperor that has his hand on the switch for if the economy is good or not. Reality is once again so much different than your delusions.

If the WH had been vacant for the 8 years that Obama was President, the economy would have probably grown faster. Obama loved regulating businesses and he was largely unfriendly to business in general- "You didn't build that."
Obama had the most anemic growth, after a recession in history, because he liked ti tinker with the free market to the market's detriment. since he hadn't a clue about business.

Trump improved the economy by getting rid of needless, expensive regulations, lowering corporate taxes, which allowed our corporations to better compete in the world markets and repatriated a lot of businesses & money to the US. He renegotiated multiple trade deals, which will help the economy more going forward. His support for Fracking has allowed is to become energy independent and lowered our carbon footprint.

Trump is a businessman. something Obama clearly wasn't.

Yep. I basically said this same thing earlier in this thread. The simpletons make general statements like “let’s be more like Norway” without understanding anything about the nation they’re talking about.

The simpletons regurgitate talking points from media sources that also don’t have a clue. They simply spew drivel and know how to pander to their ignorant audiences.
The idea was that we should put social programs in place similar to what Norway has done. I didn’t say anything about where their wealth came from. My point is what they are able to do with that wealth. Nice try on the straw man

If the WH had been vacant for the 8 years that Obama was President, the economy would have probably grown faster. Obama loved regulating businesses and he was largely unfriendly to business in general- "You didn't build that."
Obama had the most anemic growth, after a recession in history, because he liked ti tinker with the free market to the market's detriment. since he hadn't a clue about business.

Trump improved the economy by getting rid of needless, expensive regulations, lowering corporate taxes, which allowed our corporations to better compete in the world markets and repatriated a lot of businesses & money to the US. He renegotiated multiple trade deals, which will help the economy more going forward. His support for Fracking has allowed is to become energy independent and lowered our carbon footprint.

That’s a nice story, too bad it’s delusional bullshit, your specialty.

That’s mostly conjecture. Companies used the money they saved with the lower taxes to buy back stock which propped up the stock price. It’ll adjust down at some point and we’ll be saddled with the massive increase in the national debt with little to show for it.

https://trumpgolfcount.com/

I've explained it before. I have policy and personal reasons for disliking trump that have nothing to do with a disease . Fvck your tds.

It's not my TDS, it's apparently yours. The people who created this site are also stricken with TDS.
Did you ever wonder why someone would even take the time and effort to create a site like this? Of course not, because it was anti-Trump and that's all you needed to know. Who conceived of the idea and who paid for it? What's their agenda? None of that matters to you, because it's anti-Trump.

TDS

It's not my TDS, it's apparently yours. The people who created this site are also stricken with TDS.
Did you ever wonder why someone would even take the time and effort to create a site like this? Of course not, because it was anti-Trump and that's all you needed to know. Who conceived of the idea and who paid for it? What's their agenda? None of that matters to you, because it's anti-Trump.

TDS
Because your president ridiculed Obama for playing so much golf.........and then went and did the same thing himself.......even more. It points out the hypocrisy of trump and the people like you than enable him........that fully support his hypocrisy and his lies.

With you people there's two sets of rules.......one for trump and one for everybody else. You NEVER apply the same standards to trump as you do the people he attacks, that you criticize.

What's next for you? You want to shut down that site? No criticism allowed? We know Trump would go for it. Where is your line? Trump would sue every journalist who disparages him if he could........you KNOW it's true. Would you be good with that?

Trump says article 2 gives him the right to do anything he wants. Is there a blood test for this TDS you mention in every freakin post like clockwork? Maybe donald wlll mandate tests for everyone, let's get the names of the traitors out in the open. You seem to want an unchecked Trump to have free reign without any critics, you good with that?

Who cares about the capital of the United States ?
And the 60,000+ people who attend the World Series games (and Redskin games) ??
WHO ?
Apparently not the Twinster, and his fellow-travelers who believe their homies in their MAGA hats at
NASCAR events represent the important people in the country.....

(according to veteran MSG event patrons, the booing level for DJT exceeded that for any other US Pres. in their memory)
You elitist bastard. Those who attend NASCAR are every bit the person you are.

Because your president ridiculed Obama for playing so much golf.........and then went and did the same thing himself.......even more. It points out the hypocrisy of trump and the people like you than enable him........that fully support his hypocrisy and his lies.

With you people there's two sets of rules.......one for trump and one for everybody else. You NEVER apply the same standards to trump as you do the people he attacks, that you criticize.

What's next for you? You want to shut down that site? No criticism allowed? We know Trump would go for it. Where is your line? Trump would sue every journalist who disparages him if he could........you KNOW it's true. Would you be good with that?

Trump says article 2 gives him the right to do anything he wants. Is there a blood test for this TDS you mention in every freakin post like clockwork? Maybe donald wlll mandate tests for everyone, let's get the names of the traitors out in the open. You seem to want an unchecked Trump to have free reign without any critics, you good with that?

Seriously dude, how much of your day do you devote to posting how everything Trump does is bad . You are a wacko . You still havent explained what this great personal reason that causes your bizarre hatred of everything Trump does . Did he steal your girlfriend in HS or what? You are just irrational. Go take a vacation or something , geesh.

Seriously dude, how much of your day do you devote to posting how everything Trump does is bad . You are a wacko . You still havent explained what this great personal reason that causes your bizarre hatred of everything Trump does . Did he steal your girlfriend in HS or what? You are just irrational. Go take a vacation or something , geesh.
A vacation? No, no. Not Bob. He finds ultimate comfort in making himself look like a complete fool on message boards day in and day out. That's better than vacation.

He's not an elitist. He's just crazy and not all there.

Its like it is a race between BB,W , 35 , Bup and a few others to see who is the craziest leftist poster . Seriously these people are not right in the head. Builder Bob is on the back stretch taking the lead tonight!
A vacation? No, no. Not Bob. He finds ultimate comfort in making himself look like a complete fool on message boards day in and day out. That's better than vacation.
I seriously wonder do these idiots act this way in public? If they do how can they maintain any kind of actual employment? If some one that was a Trump supporter wanted Bob to build him a really high end dog house and pay him a lot,would he do it? Could he do it?

Call it what you will.
I dont see never Trumpers making up a fictional disease for you people......in whose eyes trump doesn't lie, isn't a narcissistic child, doesn't put loyalty over country, aren't concerned he calls any critics childish names, hasn't set foreign policy back 30 years.
We don't use some default excuse for why you worship trump. The one common thread seems to be you're making money.......so you don't care about much else. How selfless of you.

You really have some wild delusions about who we are & what we believe. Let me help you understand.

You think everything that Trump says are lies.
I believe Trump likes to brag and make mountains out of molehills and claim that he made the mountains. He BSs a lot and doesn't take himself as seriously as you believe he does. Yes, he can even do some self deprecating humor on occasion. He's a politician, so by virtue of the job, he can be loose with the truth, but I haven't heard him say anything on the level of - "You can keep you doctor & you can keep your plan". Obama knowingly told that lie and it negatively impacted a lot of people.

You think he's narcissistic and I agree. Most politicians are, but some hide it better than others.

I think Trump values loyalty and country equally. You may think it's an either/or thing, but I believe they can coexist. He's done a lot of great things for the country so far. If a few Dems could get over their TDS, we could get a lot more done.

We both believe he gets into petty twitter fights, when there is nothing to gain by doing it. Too often he's accomplished a couple good things, during the week, only to go on a twitter tirade at the end of the week, negating the benefits of his accomplishments. He needs to control his inner child.

We disagree on foreign policy. I believe he has made great strides, compared to Obama. BO rolled over for everyone from the time he started his apology tour, to when he bowed to the Saudi Princes, gave away the store in the Iran Nuclear deal and rolled over to Russia to allow them to take Crimea..
Trump negotiates from strength, not weakness. He has NATO nations paying up their dues, that they were in arrears for years and building up their military, rather than make us carry the complete load, as Obama had allowed. He's renegotiated trade deals to make them more favorable to us, using tariffs for leverage. He walked away from the Iran Nuclear deal, that virtually guaranteed Iran Nuclear weapons in 10 years. He walked away from the Paris Climate Accord, which would have cost us $Millions and accomplished nothing. They may not necessarily like the Orange Man, but they respect him and don't take him for granted.

I don't worship any politicians. Trump was the lesser of two evils and I voted for him. So far, he's surprised me by doing a very good job running the country. He's rebuilt the military. He's actively addressing the immigration problem and the economy is strong. Based on that, I'd vote for him again.

I have no delusions about who or what Trump is. I also had no delusions about who or what HRC was. I voted for the least corrupt option.

It’s more than 70 rounds of golf, he’s spent over 250 days of his presidency at a gold club. Just try to be informed for once, just once try thinking about something. I know thinking is antithetical to conservatism, but give it a shot.

Hey genius, when you own the golf club (Mar a Lago) and you use it as your Southern WH, you may spend a lot of time there to get away from DC. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're playing golf. I've gone to golf courses for lunch & dinner and never touched a club. Are you really that dense or do you never get out of your mom's basement?

Last edited:
Hey genius, when you own the golf club (Mar a Lago) and you use it as your Southern WH, you may spend a lot of time there to get away from DC. That doesn't necessarily mean that you'r playing golf. I've gone to golf courses for lunch & dinner and never touched a club. Are you really that dense or do you never get out of your mom's basement?
It does mean the government is paying Trumps company to rent hotel rooms at his hotel.

Politics began in 2016.

Bill Clinton did not take a $74 Million, 12 day family vacation to Africa on AF1.

You guys would really lose your shit when you find out how incumbent presidents travel to rallies during election season.

When you see people arguing about the cost of Presidential travel, golf, etc....walk away. It is manufactured outrage.

So let me see..I can vote for this guy....or.. a 78 year old avowed communist, a far left homosexual. or a 76 year old nut job who has a "p;an for everything" and has continually lied about her past.....sounds like a no brainer to me LOL
Norway GDP 398 Billion
USA GDP 21Trillion

our federal government embezzles more money than their GDP
Norway is capitalist.
https://fee.org/articles/is-norway-a-role-model-for-democratic-socialism/

Fool, the GOLF ROUNDS didn't cost that much. The grand total of the entire expenditures of the TRIPS
to play the rounds are what was included.
The key question is: Did you or did you not read the article by Newsmax ??
If you did NOT, then you wouldn't know that Trump just made his 251st trip to his resorts, in 3 years, to play.
The average trip would therefore be around $ 72,000 per trip. Travel, security...EVERYTHING.
Your absolute bogus # of rounds, per year, for Trump, was 35. He played Sixty rounds in his first NINE MONTHS, for Christsakes. Before YOU hit the Post button, you might wanna figure out a way to find more accurate data.

I really hope you can grow a few brain cells to quiet the echoes in your head. You're as simple minded as Indy35. Taking a trip to his resorts, primarily Mar a Lago, does NOT mean he necessarily played golf. Golf resorts have many things that you can do there - Lunch, Dinner, swimming and most likely just getting some rest and unwinding.

My "bogus" number of 35 came from an article in Newsweek. If you have a problem with it, contact their editors. Newsweek is hardly a Conservative publication.
I suspect your accurate number was an assumption on the part of the person that wrote that article. You want to believe he played 60 rounds of golf in the first nine months, but that doesn't make it true. He may have spent 60 days in Mar a Lago in the first nine months, but I doubt they were all on the golf course. Think about it. That's essentially 7 rounds/month. I doubt he could get off twitter long enough to do that.
Frankly, I find it hard to believe that people don't have anything more vital to do with their lives than count the number of rounds of golf that anyone plays. What purpose does it serve, other than potential "Gotcha moments" for people like you and Indy35.

BTW, did you run the calculations for the Obama's, when on multiple occasions Michelle didn't want to wait two hours for Barack to finish his meetings, so she took a separate AC to Hawaii with her Secret Service detail & entourage and then BO flew to Hawaii in AF1 two hours later. When you're that important, you don't feel concerned about wasting the taxpayer's money, when it saves you 2 hrs of your valuable time. I always wondered what she did in that 2 hrs, that was worth over $100K?

Some were standing.
Another question remains - will the Kansas City Chiefs head to the White House, down the road, to visit the President ? He's had kindof a shaky record with this country's sports champions wanting to be in his presence...

I know they said they were going to the WH. I know LSU was there.
There are athletes that have TDS, too.

Such a composed response. I’d expect nothing less from today’s Left. You’ve all lost your minds.

But yes, I have spent many years living in and working throughout Europe. I am very familiar with their health care systems, governmental policy, and taxation systems.

The health care is/was so terribly slow and inconvenient that I traveled back to the USA for my ACL surgery.

The German education system, while publicly funded via crazy high taxes, separates students into 3 tracks in 2nd grade. The worst track never has a chance to attend university. The top track, which if full of children of the wealthy, have significantly more opportunities starting in 2nd grade! It’s ridiculous and suppresses the poor and minorities.

Surprised you’re so quick to discredit any opinions from people who have actually experienced the system of government that you want taking over the United States. I personally developed a significant appreciation for the United States and everything Americans are blessed with after spending half a decade living over seas. I quickly realized I was being lied to by CNNs of the world. You would as well.
Thanks for the insight! Glad to have your common sense on this board.

Have you heard of Newsmax ? Yeah, THAT Newsmax. The RIGHT-WING Newsmax...

In Today's edition, Feb. 17...their writer, Eric Mack, revealed the up-to-date Obama/Trump golf score:
Trump's total golf rounds expense is $ 118 million...for his THREE years in office..
Obama's total was $ 114 million for his EIGHT years in office...

Repeat: NEWSMAX
Dubs....if it were ever possible for you to reside in the WH, how many rounds do you suppose you'd play?

So you're questioning why the US couldn't convert some of the "millions of government employees" from their present responsibilities to those involving immigration tasks ?? Really ? "One would think" ? Fifty wouldn't.
IRS employee with accounting degree in Connecticut Office....just transfer 'im down to the Mexican Border
to begin Border Patrol Work, or skip trace visa overstayers......Got it. Or not.

Don't be a dumb ass.

The point is that the Federal Government employs millions of people and I suspect that a fair number of them could never go to work again and no one would notice. The bureaucracy has gotten so large that we need more people to serve the bureaucracy.
I spent 22 years in the Navy and have a lot of experience dealing with GS (Government Service) employees. You spend time waiting at a counter for them to acknowledge you and perhaps even help you, only to be ignored. Meanwhile there are little clusters around various desks shooting the bull and having a good time. If that happens occasionally, that's fine. When it becomes standard operating procedure, people are too comfortable with their job security.

In reality, we need to develop a system (which should have been developed decades ago) to track people in the country on visitors Visas. It seems easy enough. They're required to physically check in at a government office (tbd) on a monthly basis. Miss the check in without a valid reason and your visa gets cancelled and out you go.

The biggest problem with immigration reform is the lack of will to do it. Trump wants to get it done, but politicians in both parties are being told to resist for political or financial reasons.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT