ADVERTISEMENT

Politics aside .... it’s quite a sight to see The Beast lead 43 race cars around the track

Cool that he was the first President to give the command at Daytona. Not a NASCAR guy by any stretch but I always thought it was cool when Obama would wear a Sox hat when he would throw out the first pitch at Nationals games. Any appearance at a sporting event by any President makes the event feel bigger.

Trumps never done anything great in his life.
giphy.gif

Lol soft? Big talk from a big man. Does he have you beat in bankruptcies?

Trump has never declared bankruptcy. Some of his businesses have but he personally has not.

Why so triggered over this? It was awesome seeing the fly over and the beast going around the track. Leave it at that.

Last edited:
Lol soft? Big talk from a big man. Does he have you beat in bankruptcies?
Big talk? No. I spent a night in holding for a minor in consumption at 20.9 yrs old. Just making my point. Big man? Meh. Shade over 6'2" and getting fatter by the year. I just find it hilarious how pissed people still get about this president. It's embarrassing.

Big talk? No. I spent a night in holding for a minor in consumption at 20.9 yrs old. Just making my point. Big man? Meh. Shade over 6'2" and getting fatter by the year. I just find it hilarious how pissed people still get about this president. It's embarrassing.
TDS has just destroyed brains. It's so weird to see people lose it like they do because of a President.

Trump has been the defendant in over 1000 legal actions. He’s banned from running a charity in New York because he used it to commit fraud. You’re ****ing blind to what he really is. I’m not pissed about the president. I’m upset that our country elected a liar and a criminal to be the president. It’s disappointing that we may elect him again. We’re going down an incredibly bad path that will damage this country for generations to come. We’re close to being a banana republic and we could end up being run by oligarchs like Russia if we don’t reverse course.

Trump has been the defendant in over 1000 legal actions. He’s banned from running a charity in New York because he used it to commit fraud. You’re ****ing blind to what he really is. I’m not pissed about the president. I’m upset that our country elected a liar and a criminal to be the president. It’s disappointing that we may elect him again. We’re going down an incredibly bad path that will damage this country for generations to come. We’re close to being a banana republic and we could end up being run by oligarchs like Russia if we don’t reverse course.

Because we’ve never before had a liar in the Oval Office...and Clinton paid millions to settle his civil suits.

The Russia stuff is unbelievable nonsense and I can’t believe some are still falling for that ridiculous conspiracy. You’d think Trump was the one that let Putin march into Europe, invade Ukraine, and steal Crimea. Trump has put more sanctions on Russia than any president since the Cold War. Obama was the one who offered the Russian Reset and was walked all over by Moscow while allowing them to invade Ukraine, Georgia, and grow their military footprint in Syria.

Because we’ve never before had a liar in the Oval Office...and Clinton paid millions to settle his civil suits.

The Russia stuff is unbelievable nonsense and I can’t believe some are still falling for that ridiculous conspiracy. You’d think Trump was the one that let Putin march into Europe, invade Ukraine, and steal Crimea. Trump has put more sanctions on Russia than any president since the Cold War. Obama was the one who offered the Russian Reset and was walked all over by Moscow.
It's what Schiff, Maddow, O'Donnell and all of CNN told them to believe so they believe it.

Lol. I recommend you spare yourself the anger and anxiety for the next five years, and step off of the ledge. Maybe go check out "The Myth of America's Decline" too.

Lol. I recommend you spare yourself the anger and anxiety for the next five years, and step off of the ledge. Maybe go check out "The Myth of America's Decline" too.
Go ahead and stick your head in the sand. There are problems we’re going to need to deal with in the future and the solutions don’t include a wall.

Reactions: Boiler149

The Russia stuff is unbelievable nonsense and I can’t believe some are still falling for that ridiculous conspiracy. You’d think Trump was the one that let Putin march into Europe, invade Ukraine, and steal Crimea. Trump has put more sanctions on Russia than any president since the Cold War. Obama was the one who offered the Russian Reset and was walked all over by Moscow while allowing them to invade Ukraine, Georgia, and grow their military footprint in Syria.
So you liked Bill Clinton then? Trump pulled out of Syria for ****s sake. You really can’t be that stupid.

So you liked Bill Clinton then? Trump pulled out of Syria for ****s sake. You really can’t be that stupid.

Bill Clinton was fine. While I didn’t agree with all of his policies as a president (and was too young to vote for him), I thought most were fair and had the best intentions. Many are similar to Trump’s policies.

Trump said he wanted out of Syria years ago. Before he was elected. Not sure why anyone is surprised that he pulled out?

anyways, this thread needs to more to the General Discussion Forum. Not fair to the rest of the board to keep this thing bumped. Enjoy your evening.

Bill Clinton was fine. While I didn’t agree with all of his policies as a president (and was too young to vote for him), I thought most were fair and had the best intentions. Many are similar to Trump’s policies.

Trump said he wanted out of Syria years ago. Before he was elected. Not sure why anyone is surprised that he pulled out?

anyways, this thread needs to more to the General Discussion Forum. Not fair to the rest of the board to keep this thing bumped. Enjoy your evening.
I’m fine with getting out of Syria, the previous post said Obama bowed to Russia in Syria. Trump gave them exactly what they wanted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT