ADVERTISEMENT

On this impeachment thing

... He's not going to get impeached and the more this goes on, the larger the margin he wins 2020 by...
Despite your obvious belief in that sentiment, it has to be concerning to the actual Trump strategists when this reception for the Prez at a UFC event in Madison Square Garden seems to be a direction that is trending

You want I should post a video of his Minnesota rally? How about Mississippi? Or Michigan? Big deal...every prez gets some boos.

Post a video of a Trump RALLY....for what PURPOSE ??
Poor Donald has to endure a loud, dominating chorus of boos at a stadium seating 65,000 people IN THE NATION'S CAPITAL....and then gets more of the same at the nation's most famous indoor arena !!!
Hilarious.

Since a rally, by definition, is a gathering of support for someone or something whose crowd is there EXCLUSIVELY for that purpose..............what exactly would Trump Rally footage mean to anyone ??

OJ SIMPSON could put together a "rally" if he just needed to feel some love......

Post a video of a Trump RALLY....for what PURPOSE ??
Poor Donald has to endure a loud, dominating chorus of boos at a stadium seating 65,000 people IN THE NATION'S CAPITAL....and then gets more of the same at the nation's most famous indoor arena !!!
Hilarious.

Since a rally, by definition, is a gathering of support for someone or something whose crowd is there EXCLUSIVELY for that purpose..............what exactly would Trump Rally footage mean to anyone ??

OJ SIMPSON could put together a "rally" if he just needed to feel some love......
As stated, every Prez gets booed at some point. Oh....and I need to say this about Obama. He's ;not all bad because he is a Bears fan.

You want I should post a video of his Minnesota rally? How about Mississippi? Or Michigan? Big deal...every prez gets some boos.
You are welcome to post any video that you like.
I would think though, that you would recognize the difference between a campaign rally and a non-political event.
The thing that I found particularly significant was that the Madison Square Garden event was a UFC event and I would have expected a hugely Trump supportive crowd from the nature of the event.
C'mon now, 'fess up, you know that you would expect a UFC event to be Trump supportive...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Where a prez gets booed means something.
Who's in attendance, there, means something
And how emphatically the boos drown out the cheers means something.

Political rallies mean NOTHING.

The Cheeto in Chief just can't get over Schiff's parody of his phone call. People are giving testimony that could bring down his presidency yet this narcissistic fool, instead of working with his boot lickers in the Senate to develop a consistent strategy, continues to obsess over a nothing burger.

The Cheeto in Chief just can't get over Schiff's parody of his phone call. People are giving testimony that could bring down his presidency yet this narcissistic fool, instead of working with his boot lickers in the Senate to develop a consistent strategy, continues to obsess over a nothing burger.

Fake accusations are not going to bring down Trump. 2020 landslide with a GOP house and senate. Your worst nightmare.

Fake accusations are not going to bring down Trump. 2020 landslide with a GOP house and senate. Your worst nightmare.
2018 was terrible for Republicans. All Trump has done since is push people away from him, his voter base is not getting any bigger. His hardcore base is intact, sure, but he's not done anything to bring in those people that were on the fence about him.

CNN implying that Lev Parnas might have flipped and is willing to testify. If true, and if he's got documements, things could get interesting quickly. The one big missing chunk in this investigation is that the dems needed someone from the Ukraine side to corroborate everything. Up until now, we've had Zelenski saying that he didn't know that the aid was being withheld. If Parnas can prove otherwise then the Repubs are going to have nothing to fall back upon except "yes it was wrong, but it's not an impeachment worthy offense."

2018 was terrible for Republicans. All Trump has done since is push people away from him, his voter base is not getting any bigger. His hardcore base is intact, sure, but he's not done anything to bring in those people that were on the fence about him.
Most off years are terrible for the party in power. Your point?

2020 landslide with a GOP house and senate. Your worst nightmare.
That would certainly buck the trend that’s been recurring in this country since FDR. That trend being that the incumbent will win the presidency, but the opposing party slowly takes over the House and Senate.

Far more likely that the Democrats win the congressional elections, and Trump wins the presidency, then the Democrats crush everything in 2024 because of Trump’s perceived inability to get anything done.

I don't see how Lindsay can support someone who has trashed his best friend before and after his best friend passed away. Someone is rolling over in their grave.

I agree. Do you ever wonder if some Republicans who “support” Trump don’t vote for him. I wonder about Ted Cruz.

Last edited:

How long will it take before Twindegrees, BoilerJS, TopSecret, Boiler97, etc all start talking about how the transcripts have been doctored? How long does it take to filter through and they'll believe it and repeat it without a shred of evidence?

How long will it take before Twindegrees, BoilerJS, TopSecret, Boiler97, etc all start talking about how the transcripts have been doctored? How long does it take to filter through and they'll believe it and repeat it without a shred of evidence?
How long, you ask ?
It's noon.....tweet was @ 9:20....nothing yet.....
Miraculous......

I must say that I am underwhelmed at the choice of Dan Goldman as the majority's designated questioning lawyer tomorrow. I certainly hope that I am underestimating him.

I must say that I am underwhelmed at the choice of Dan Goldman as the majority's designated questioning lawyer tomorrow. I certainly hope that I am underestimating him.
Based on the first day, I think you underestimated him. I thought he did a great job. You could tell that he has experience prosecuting organized crime syndicates. On the flip side, Steve Castor was a blubbering mess. Tripping over his words, scattered thoughts, lines of question that went nowhere.

Anyone that listens to right wing media is going to be completely manipulated and uninformed.

Text of Article 2, Section 4: The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
So, 68 year old Roger Stone has now been convicted of the 7 felonies with which he was charged and appears headed to prison. What happens next with this?

Imagine one of the conspiratorial "righties" on this site being President - that's where we are.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Imagine one of the conspiratorial "righties" on this site being President - that's where we are.

If the Federal Judicial System adopted sentencing guidelines for (lying) comparable to those employed with Flynn, Manafort, Stone et al..........a verdict against Trump would see him get out of prison sometime around 2500........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT