ADVERTISEMENT

On this impeachment thing

He’ll testify as soon as he releases his tax returns, right after he sues newspapers for defamation, which will come after he releases his amazing healthcare plan, but that’ll be right after he gets that check from Mexico to build the wall.
I am nominating this for post of the month! Congratulations

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I am nauseated at having a fifth grader in the White House... in his nearly 1 hour (wtf is that about???) Fox and Friends call in, he complains that he understood Amb. Yovanovitch refused to hang his portrait. Unhinged is too complimentary for the freak. It is ridiculous that virtually everyone in the world respects the office far more than he. He is an obscenity.
And military decisions by Tweet should probably be part of my ongoing bitching... Grow the f*** up...

Adam Schiff would slice Donald J. Trump into pieces so thin, one would need an electron microscope to separate them.
There's a reason that "Legal's (sic) won't allow Donny to testify ". It's called epic self-incrimination.
You know, for a while I've thought you might be a cheap, ambulance chasing lawyer. But now, you have to be a struggling comedian.

Last edited:
You know, for a while I've thought you might be a cheap, ambulance chasing lawyer. But now, you have to be a struggling comdedian.
( What's a "comdedian " ? )

You know, for a while, I just thought you suffered brain damage from voluntarily going over Niagara Falls in a barrel more than 25 times....

Now I'm convinced that it's just probably a birth defect....

Last edited:
I'm depressed. Cleaned the clubs for winter storage. If you're close to Kokomo check out the membership fees for the next two years at Wildcat Creek. I now belong to two courses.
Likewise. Annual winter Orlando trip in jeopardy...….bummed.

We were hauling it up from Indy to play Chippendale once a year, for a # of yrs.
Went to Wildcat Cr. yr. b-4 last for a change...then back this past summer, instead.
Not bad. Rather play the back twice. Price is right.

Purdue's Tyler Duncan wins this wk.'s PGA Tour Stop !! He's really set up now for next 2 yrs. !! Nice.

Likewise. Annual winter Orlando trip in jeopardy...….bummed.

We were hauling it up from Indy to play Chippendale once a year, for a # of yrs.
Went to Wildcat Cr. yr. b-4 last for a change...then back this past summer, instead.
Not bad. Rather play the back twice. Price is right.

Purdue's Tyler Duncan wins this wk.'s PGA Tour Stop !! He's really set up now for next 2 yrs. !! Nice.
Wildcat is $79 a year with a two year agreement to gain new members. I'm close enough that I can be there in about 30 minutes. I like Chippendale too, but prefer Wildcat. Actually Green Acres has the best layout. Good for Duncan.

I may cancel Florida for South Carolina. May be buying condo for winter use on St. Helena Island and want to stay there one more time before decision.

Wildcat is $79 a year with a two year agreement to gain new members. I'm close enough that I can be there in about 30 minutes. I like Chippendale too, but prefer Wildcat. Actually Green Acres has the best layout. Good for Duncan.

I may cancel Florida for South Carolina. May be buying condo for winter use on St. Helena Island and want to stay there one more time before decision.
Heard good things about St. Helena.
We played multiple times @ Gr. Acres late 90's/early 2000's. Ownership issues = maintenance issues =course condition problem....any better now ??

Fox News analyst Napolitano*
(*enter pre-emptive never trumper claim)

"The Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have unearthed enough evidence, in my opinion, to justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president.

The allegations are not "enough to convict [the president] of bribery" in a court of law, but it's enough to allege it for the purpose of impeachment" since impeachment is "not legal [but] political. impeachment is "absolutely constitutional," it is also "probably morally unjust." Besides bribery, he lays out four more likely articles that he thinks House Democrats will bring against Trump.

The second charge will be high crimes and misdemeanors, election law violation.

The third crime will be obstruction of justice.

The fourth will be interference with a witness and the fifth may be lying under oath.

The evidence of his impeachable behavior at this point, in my view, is overwhelming"

Fox News analyst Napolitano*
(*enter pre-emptive never trumper claim)

"The Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have unearthed enough evidence, in my opinion, to justify about three or four articles of impeachment against the president.

The allegations are not "enough to convict [the president] of bribery" in a court of law, but it's enough to allege it for the purpose of impeachment" since impeachment is "not legal [but] political. impeachment is "absolutely constitutional," it is also "probably morally unjust." Besides bribery, he lays out four more likely articles that he thinks House Democrats will bring against Trump.

The second charge will be high crimes and misdemeanors, election law violation.

The third crime will be obstruction of justice.

The fourth will be interference with a witness and the fifth may be lying under oath.

The evidence of his impeachable behavior at this point, in my view, is overwhelming"

Judge Napolitano....member of the Chris Wallace/ Shephard Smith wing of Conservative Media....
What's the over/under on the duration of his remaining tenure @ Fox News, at this point ??

Reactions: atmafola
Heard good things about St. Helena.
We played multiple times @ Gr. Acres late 90's/early 2000's. Ownership issues = maintenance issues =course condition problem....any better now ??
I didn't play it this year, but it's been sold...I believe to the residents and members. Have a guy I deal with that lives there and he says there are big things planned. Hopefully, they'll take the sprinklers out of the greens.

And the ACOE came in and did a lot of work in the area on flood control which...I've heard...has stopped a lot of the high water issues. Might have to drive by this weekend on the way to get the tree.

Indy35: Hmmmm…….never realized I had a twin.....
And to now know that you're an "incredib(ly) ironic " kind of guy. !!……..
Don't know about you, but I'm giving thanks on this special day that neither I, nor my "twin", nor many others here are afflicted with Unintelligible Disease …..the scourge of all forum participation...that's evident in.....well, ...at least one of our General Discussioners.

Happy Thxgvng to all !

Last edited:
Here we go again...
As V.P., Joe Biden didn't have 0.0000000000% of the authority for a $ 5.00 federal expenditure (outside of his personal & staff budget). Where in the linked Wash. Examiner piece was it suggested that the President or any Dem. Congressman unduly influenced that $ 130 mil. loan ??
you should go read the conflict of interest rule again. daddy votes on legislation that sons company takes advantage of and then thats not enough, he runs it through the cayman islands to avoid the taxes. wheres cnn? explain a senators kid getting talf money and hiding it in the caymans. its a wonderful life.

Obama is a crook.

No one will say it out loud because he is black.

The left hates him.

No, actually, Obama was an alien from outer space. Came here to ruin Western Civilization before turning control of the world over to the Clinton Zombie Expedition Force.

OK......now let's everybody vote !!
Which of these two posts was the more vacuous ??

I can’t even bring myself to watch because whatever Crazy Grandpa and Hitler Jr say is just a bunch of gibberish but I am curious whether liddle Adolf wore spray on hair this time. Lmao. God what a sad representation of the Republican Party when you trot folks like that out.
Here's another post where you're mentioning Hitler. Why are you laughing at those doing it tonight?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT