ADVERTISEMENT

MLB just pulled All Star game from Atlanta over voting rights...

tenor.gif
This is exactly how I picture you when I read some of your posts so thanks for the visual of you. Please continue angrily pounding at your keyboard while crossing your “owning the libs” talking points off your Libturd Insults checklist.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I mean if there were issues, certainly we would have heard about them, no? It’s not some national secret.
Good question. If an issue favors Democrats, it typically gets buried or next to no attention. My neighbor across the street (not the crazy nudists) got five absentee ballots in the mail so it could have been the wild Wild West down here. Who knows?

Reactions: GregJM24
I miss the Trump days before China gave the world a gift that keeps on giving. Was printing money and living the high life. Oh well.

Will be the first week of May. Life is about to change even more. Thank you, sir! Can’t wait.
Ha yes it sure is. You’re not going to have as much time to troll the libs as you do now lmao. I’M KIDDING! Well, kind of. (I will say, though, that your Purdue posts on KHC have me doubled over many times....and I’m still mad at the basketball team for their tourney mess (mainly because I had been at a bar all afternoon and then had to suffer a hangover the next day with nothing to be happy about))

I hope you have some fun selfish things planned this last month!!

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
The party of fvck your feelings sure is having some ..... feelings.

That they’re more concerned about the game being moved than they are about the ridiculous laws that precipitated it is telling.Meh, who am I kidding. Just reinforces who they are.

You're showing your ignorance. What got the WOKE crowd so incensed and got them screaming that the law they passed in Georgia was Racist, was the fact that they were requiring IDs to get absentee ballots and vote. Oh, the outrage.

I think it's a lot more Racist that Dems believe minorities are incapable of getting IDs, since they're claiming the ID requirement is Voter Suppression for minorities. That's the Racism of diminished expectations for minorities. They're incapable of helping themselves, so the Dem Party has to help them. Beyond being Racist, it's downright insulting.

You're showing your ignorance. What got the WOKE crowd so incensed and got them screaming that the law they passed in Georgia was Racist, was the fact that they were requiring IDs to get absentee ballots and vote. Oh, the outrage.

I think it's a lot more Racist that Dems believe minorities are incapable of getting IDs, since they're claiming the ID requirement is Voter Suppression for minorities. That's the Racism of diminished expectations for minorities. They're incapable of helping themselves, so the Dem Party has to help them. Beyond being Racist, it's downright insulting.
Like I said... feelings. Lol.

Exactly! The assumption is minorities are simply too lazy or ignorant to figure out how to get an ID. One used to drive with, board a plane, buy alcohol, enter most courthouses, or open a bank account. I would be pissed.

Last edited:
Ha yes it sure is. You’re not going to have as much time to troll the libs as you do now lmao. I’M KIDDING! Well, kind of. (I will say, though, that your Purdue posts on KHC have me doubled over many times....and I’m still mad at the basketball team for their tourney mess (mainly because I had been at a bar all afternoon and then had to suffer a hangover the next day with nothing to be happy about))

I hope you have some fun selfish things planned this last month!!
Ha! In all honesty, I’ve been so out of the loop with political stuff given I’ve been preparing for a baby to come so there hasn’t been much trolling because I don’t have much material. I don’t follow it nearly as close as I used to if it’s outside of Georgia. Covid had us all so bored and crazy last year. I’ve also found myself much happier without the political garbage.

Has been enjoyable on KHC though keeping politics out of it outside of today. Sorry about the hangover but I was in a similar spot. Thanks North Texas!

My last stand is a golf trip to South Carolina next week. After that, it’s ovah.

Ha! In all honesty, I’ve been so out of the loop with political stuff given I’ve been preparing for a baby to come so there hasn’t been much trolling because I don’t have much material. I don’t follow it nearly as close as I used to if it’s outside of Georgia. Covid had us all so bored and crazy last year. I’ve also found myself much happier without the political garbage.

Has been enjoyable on KHC though keeping politics out of it outside of today. Sorry about the hangover but I was in a similar spot. Thanks North Texas!

My last stand is a golf trip to South Carolina next week. After that, it’s ovah.
I took a long break from here around the election. It was heaven. I should have made it permanent but like any good junkie, I needed my fix and back I came. MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covid has turned us all crazy. I’ve got one shot down and get the second in a week and then I’m planning a true vacation. I’m anxious to get back to Ross Ade and especially Mackey.

I never said it was a good idea to move the game. It definitely will hurt people who had nothing to do with this, which is terrible of course. Another city will benefit, though.

But...... the bigger point is that decisions have consequences and the Georgia government made a decision and this was a consequence.

The fact that the Georgia Dems and Biden's WH lied and misrepresented what was in the law was a big factor. The Great Uniter and his red headed shill both lied to the American people by saying the law created Voter Suppression and was Racist, because voters had to show an ID to vote or get an absentee ballot.

I suppose it was Racist, when I had to show my ID to get the Pfizer vaccine twice.

Why are the Dems so afraid of people having to show IDs, when they vote? Perhaps they have an agenda (HR1. S1)

I took a long break from here around the election. It was heaven. I should have made it permanent but like any good junkie, I needed my fix and back I came. MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Covid has turned us all crazy. I’ve got one shot down and get the second in a week and then I’m planning a true vacation. I’m anxious to get back to Ross Ade and especially Mackey.
Yeah, this is my quick return and it’ll be an even quicker exit. Wont even touch other threads and haven’t even really looked around at any. Laughed at seeing some of the old names.

Good luck with shot numero dos. My parents got theirs. Management can’t get hers since she’s 8 months pregnant and I may wait until after the baby is born just in case there’s a small chance I have any kind of reaction. We’ve been careful like we have been since the beginning so we’ve been fortunate. Hoping for a healthy baby and no Covid before birth.

Yep. Hope we’re all there this fall in RA because we all need to go to a live Purdue sporting event for sanity purposes!

Reactions: SKYDOG
I’ve read enough about them to know they aren’t a net positive in any way and were wholly unnecessary. Putting restrictions on processes under the guise of preventing fraud when fraud was never an issue is suppression, plain and simple.

You assume that fraud was never an issue, since that's what the MSM has been spoon feeding you. The same MSM that lied to you for 3 yrs that Trump was involved in Russian collusion. Yet you still believe them, because they're telling you what you want to hear.

Ask yourself one question. Why do the Dems want to eliminate any requirement for voter identification, when you vote? Could it be that it makes it easier to cheat? That's one of the big provisions in HR1 & S1 and they want to impose it on a National level.

I mean if there were issues, certainly we would have heard about them, no? It’s not some national secret.

Yeah, the MSM & Social Media would never suppress a story that made the Dems look bad (Hunter's notebook). They always give you honest reporting (Russian Collusion). Yeah, of course you would have heard about it.

I know you’re stuck in central Indiana but this is a big, big, big deal down here. It’s not exactly political at all too given that Atlanta is such a heavily Democrat city. It hurts badly for many businesses of all backgrounds and sizes. Nobody did anything down here to deserve MLB bending the knee to the emotional mob.
ATL, you and I basically agree on almost everything and I hold you in high regard....BUT, IMO, Atlanta did everything to allow cancel culture (aka the Woke Left wing of the Democrat party) to be propagated for at least the next two years and quite possibly the next four years by voting for two Democrat senators.

Sorry, but Atlanta is getting exactly what it deserves.

I’ve read enough about them to know they aren’t a net positive in any way and were wholly unnecessary. Putting restrictions on processes under the guise of preventing fraud when fraud was never an issue is suppression, plain and simple.

Yeah, asking for an ID and mailing address to match is SO RESTRICTIVE. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
ATL, you and I basically agree on almost everything and I hold you in high regard....BUT, IMO, Atlanta did everything to allow cancel culture (aka the Woke Left wing of the Democrat party) to be propagated for at least the next two years and quite possibly the next four years by voting for two Democrat senators.

Or put another way, Atlanta booted two pretty terrible people (I mean Kelly loeffler was appointed to her spot and was just as awful as they come) and people spoke with their votes. Democracy in action!

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Or put another way, Atlanta booted two pretty terrible people (I mean Kelly loeffler was appointed to her spot and was just as awful as they come) and people spoke with their votes. Democracy in action!
And promptly rewarded with losing the cities biggest event of the year. 👏👏👏👏

Now, back to having to fetch “self-service water from an unattended receptacle.”

Voter suppression!!! Good god....the horror.

Now, back to your high chair and bib!!

And promptly rewarded with losing the cities biggest event of the year. 👏👏👏👏

Now, back to having to fetch “self-service water from an unattended receptacle.”

Voter suppression!!! Good god....the horror.

Now, back to your high chair and bib!!
Hmm, who put the law in place that cost the game? Certainly wasn’t Democrats. I don’t really agree with moving the game, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The Georgia GOP was pissed that they lost and instead of regrouping so they can do better the next time around, they decided to just change the rules instead.
Oh and the snarky water comment; while it was some really lame snark, do tell what the risk of fraud is with giving water to people waiting for hours in line? Fraud. Pfft.

Corporate wokeism got the ASG moved. Never really thought the players would drive this given that 99.9% of them probably didn’t read the new laws just like 99.9% of the American population. It’s just easier to nod your head at the lies/hysteria the Democrat Party Press spews out. Well done MLB!

Reactions: GregJM24 and SKYDOG

Fair and I can’t disagree with you here. I was just thinking about it more from a perspective of this city always voting Democrat (without knowing what they’re voting for) and the area that the ballpark is in is actually pretty red with smart people who don’t hyperventilate at every lie the Democrat Party press throws out there. I feel bad for those folks/workers and I also feel bad for the Braves customers who unloaded a ton of money on season tickets to be guaranteed ASG tickets.

We know that baseball fans are overwhelmingly conservative and that’s no different down here. Democrats and the Democrat Party press have a knack for ruining things so they can just check something else off their list. Maybe they should just move every single Braves game out of Atlanta. Why stop at the ASG? Get the Hawks and Falcons games out of here too. Really make a statement to those big bad Republicans.

The irony in all of this is that idiot Stacey Abrams and the two knucklehead senators are not happy at all that the event got moved.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGunner
Mixing politics with athletics is just plain wrong. We all appreciate sports as a spectator and as an opportunity to escape the craziness in our society. Please do not destroy what we all appreciate by intruding upon it with politics. Norm

ha ha. Just look at the NBA. Interestingly, once the NBA decided to become the league is socially woke, their viewership dropped considerably.

Reactions: GregJM24 and SKYDOG
Ignorance is bliss. There were no voting rights infringed by the new voting rights law. The WOKE crowd screams racism and industry overreacts. Some CEO's need to grow a set and have a spine.
They didn't even look at the law, before they made the decision. I believe Coke & Delta are offended, as well. Fear of getting cancelled is gripping the country. This is the world the Dems are bringing us. Big Brother is taking over...

Thank God we have a University President in Mitch Daniels who does have a set of balls and told the BLM/woke/sjw/snowflake crowd to take a hike.

Fair and I can’t disagree with you here. I was just thinking about it more from a perspective of this city always voting Democrat (without knowing what they’re voting for) and the area that the ballpark is in is actually pretty red with smart people who don’t hyperventilate at every lie the Democrat Party press throws out there. I feel bad for those folks/workers and I also feel bad for the Braves customers who unloaded a ton of money on season tickets to be guaranteed ASG tickets.

We know that baseball fans are overwhelmingly conservative and that’s no different down here. Democrats and the Democrat Party press have a knack for ruining things so they can just check something else off their list. Maybe they should just move every single Braves game out of Atlanta. Why stop at the ASG? Get the Hawks and Falcons games out of here too. Really make a statement to those big bad Republicans.

The irony in all of this is that idiot Stacey Abrams and the two knucklehead senators are not happy at all that the event got moved.

This makes me happy

Hmm, who put the law in place that cost the game? Certainly wasn’t Democrats. I don’t really agree with moving the game, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The Georgia GOP was pissed that they lost and instead of regrouping so they can do better the next time around, they decided to just change the rules instead.
Oh and the snarky water comment; while it was some really lame snark, do tell what the risk of fraud is with giving water to people waiting for hours in line? Fraud. Pfft.
Why’s of making people get water from a self service receptacle so controversial? Is it because the Democrats are mad that they won’t to be able to peddle their influence?

Careful....the white guilt ridden Libs on here are about to start calling you “racist”
Wouldn’t be the first and probably not the last 😂
And notice, he still hasn’t answered the question?

Last edited:
For anyone who wants to know what is actually in the bill, here is one of the better summations I’ve read. I’m still trying to figure out where all this “suppression” talk is coming from.

For anyone who wants to know what is actually in the bill, here is one of the better summations I’ve read. I’m still trying to figure out where all this “suppression” talk is coming from.
The “suppression” talk is coming from the Democrat Party press spreading lies and the president parroting those lies. Nobody wants to actually read the bill because it’s much easier to scream about how terrible Republicans are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT