ADVERTISEMENT

MLB just pulled All Star game from Atlanta over voting rights...

Got it. But Social Security numbers of deceased are being widely utilized by illegal aliens for employment purposes. That's a fact. But for some reason that wouldn't occur in voting situations? Give me a break...

Cool story but what does this have to do with voting?

I’ll let you carry on with your nonsense. Maybe one of the more reasonable republicans on here can rein you in a bit. You’re not well.
Maybe we can call on unicorns and leprechauns to help, just as realistic as there being reasonable republicans on here.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Cool story but what does this have to do with voting?
When the OP states that others are possibly voting for deceased that are still registered and you/another lib says that's not possible, I point out that illegals using the social security numbers of deceased should also not be possible. But it seems 65 million SS#s of deceased are being used. So are you really certain that's not possible?

Reactions: fish bowl
When the OP states that others are possibly voting for deceased that are still registered and you/another lib says that's not possible, I point out that illegals using the social security numbers of deceased should also not be possible. But it seems 65 million SS#s of deceased are being used. So are you really certain that's not possible?
Using your pretzel logic, a monkey could fly out of your ass and vote as well. Sit this one out.

The dead ones don't get taken off the voter registration. So the live democrats vote for them.
So this is an organized thing........you have dems in county offices (no republicans allowed I guess) whose job it is to update the voter roles........ purposefully don't do their job (risking losing that job) and leave dead dems on the voter roles. Then, they pass those names to their dem co-conspirators who, one by one, decide to break the law and risk prosecution by going to a poll and placing that vote (hope they don't have to show ID) for one dead person. ONE VOTE.

Or it's just a random thing. The truly crazed dem watches the obits for someone of their same relative age and gender and just takes a chance, goes to the polls and says they are really the dead person (again with the ID and hoping the name is still on the rolls). Again, risking breaking the law for........wait for it.....ONE VOTE.

How do pubs ever win anything with such a simple, risk free, and game changing method of cheating by the dems?

Last edited:
I have seen zero logic from you. So at least my "pretzel" logic > no logic...
This..... is not the own you think it is. If you die on this dead people are voting hill, knock yourself out. Just go to rightwingwhackos.com and carry your hysterics on about this over there please and take your buddy todd with you.

This..... is not the own you think it is. If you die on this dead people are voting hill, knock yourself out. Just go to rightwingwhackos.com and carry your hysterics on about this over there please and take your buddy todd with you.
Getting back to the discussion of Georgia voting laws. Why is it voter suppression when Georgia requires voter ID, but no problem when Delaware does the same thing?

Can you stick to answering that single question?

Look, are dead people voting a huge issue? Maybe not. But to put your head in the sand and not acknowledge voter fraud is possible is just, dumb. And this Bill helps take away any excuses of voter fraud, which I would think Democrats would want. But instead, they throw up a false flag of voter suppression, even though numerous other states do the same thing already...

Getting back to the discussion of Georgia voting laws. Why is it voter suppression when Georgia requires voter ID, but no problem when Delaware does the same thing?

I already said I don’t have an issue with requiring an ID. My question all along has been these laws were presented as a way to improve and protect voting integrity yet we were told time and again by the same people who out these laws in place that the prior election was safe, so what was the point of them now? You’re free to use your reading comprehension skills at any time, BF

Look, are dead people voting a huge issue? Maybe not. But to put your head in the sand and not acknowledge voter fraud is possible is just, dumb. And this Bill helps take away any excuses of voter fraud, which I would think Democrats would want. But instead, they throw up a false flag of voter suppression, even though numerous other states do the same thing already...

Find me all the dead people who have voted, Pat. And don’t come back until you’ve found them all. Go!!

It's time MLB moves its headquarters out of the state of New York. The voter suppression in that state is something the league needs to stand up to.

EyNitjKXMAgL_dT

I already said I don’t have an issue with requiring an ID. My question all along has been these laws were presented as a way to improve and protect voting integrity yet we were told time and again by the same people who out these laws in place that the prior election was safe, so what was the point of them now? You’re free to use your reading comprehension skills at any time, BF
Do you agree with Joe Biden that Georgia's new voting laws are "Jim Crow on steroids"? Do you agree with MLB decision to move All Star game out of Atlanta?

Find me all the dead people who have voted, Pat. And don’t come back until you’ve found them all. Go!!
Your responses bring nothing to the table, other than denial with zero logic. No need to respond to me anymore as I'm done trying to have a conversation about this with you.

Your responses bring nothing to the table, other than denial with zero logic. No need to respond to me anymore as I'm done trying to have a conversation about this with you.
Good. Now you have more time to come up with even more ridiculous nonsense. Go back and stare at your Alex Jones poster.

Do you agree with Joe Biden that Georgia's new voting laws are "Jim Crow on steroids"? Do you agree with MLB decision to move All Star game out of Atlanta?
I’ve already stated that I’m not sure if moving the game was right or not, but that Georgia did this to itself. As for the Jim Crow comment; that’s his opinion. I’m still waiting for why these laws were put into place. No one can give a reason. I mean you guys like to harp on the ID piece. That’s just one part of the bill. I also know I’m not going to change anyone’s mind on here; god knows you roll whichever way Fox tells you to.

I’ve already stated that I’m not sure if moving the game was right or not, but that Georgia did this to itself. As for the Jim Crow comment; that’s his opinion. I’m still waiting for why these laws were put into place. No one can give a reason. I mean you guys like to harp on the ID piece. That’s just one part of the bill. I also know I’m not going to change anyone’s mind on here; god knows you roll whichever way Fox tells you to.
God knows you will roll whichever way CNN and MSNBC tells you to.

I’ve already stated that I’m not sure if moving the game was right or not, but that Georgia did this to itself. As for the Jim Crow comment; that’s his opinion.
Georgia did this to themselves? Please explain how Georgia laws are more restrictive than New York or Delaware voting laws?

Yes it was Joe Bidens opinion, because he said it. I am asking if you agree with Joe Biden's opinion that the Georgia voting laws are Jim Crow on steroids? Do you agree with Joe Bidens "opinion" that the new Georgia voting laws closed the polls on election day at 5pm?

As to your question pretty simple. Identification is used to verify most of our processes in this country....why should voting be different? When democrats lose they scream "voter suppression"....when Republicans lose they scream "voter fraud". Why not have laws to address these issues. 17 days of early Georgia voting would seem to take the "long poll lines" = voter suppression off the table. Voter ID helps with the confidence people have in election (not every person), but the majority support it.

It is unbelievable to me that you can't just come out and say what MLB did was wrong. Anybody that thinks it's right should also be accusing New York and Delaware of voter suppression.

Georgia did this to themselves? Please explain how Georgia laws are more restrictive than New York or Delaware voting laws?

Yes it was Joe Bidens opinion, because he said it. I am asking if you agree with Joe Biden's opinion that the Georgia voting laws are Jim Crow on steroids? Do you agree with Joe Bidens "opinion" that the new Georgia voting laws closed the polls on election day at 5pm?

As to your question pretty simple. Identification is used to verify most of our processes in this country....why should voting be different? When democrats lose they scream "voter suppression"....when Republicans lose they scream "voter fraud". Why not have laws to address these issues. 17 days of early Georgia voting would seem to take the "long poll lines" = voter suppression off the table. Voter ID helps with the confidence people have in election (not every person), but the majority support it.

It is unbelievable to me that you can't just come out and say what MLB did was wrong. Anybody that thinks it's right should also be accusing New York and Delaware of voter suppression.
Lol why do I have to say what MLB did was wrong? Because you told me I have to? Get bent.
I mean I see both sides. It hurts local businesses, yes. But another city will benefit. A lot of minorities play baseball. They’re making a stand. It’s not supposed to appease people, so I’m sorry it wasn’t wrapped in pretty wrapping paper for you.
And my point was that this never would have happened had Georgia not passed the laws they did. Again, I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why the rules were necessary given that we were told the elections weren’t fraudulent. And you keep conveniently leaving out the other things aside from voter ID. I get that’s your hang-up because that’s what you’re told to focus on, but it was a 98 page bill so.........

Lol why do I have to say what MLB did was wrong? Because you told me I have to? Get bent.
I mean I see both sides. It hurts local businesses, yes. But another city will benefit. A lot of minorities play baseball. They’re making a stand. It’s not supposed to appease people, so I’m sorry it wasn’t wrapped in pretty wrapping paper for you.
And my point was that this never would have happened had Georgia not passed the laws they did. Again, I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why the rules were necessary given that we were told the elections weren’t fraudulent. And you keep conveniently leaving out the other things aside from voter ID. I get that’s your hang-up because that’s what you’re told to focus on, but it was a 98 page bill so.........
And you still haven't explained in that 98 page bill what is suppressing the vote/racist? You initially came out and said the fact some care more about the game than the ridiculous laws....just shows who they are. You were a loyal soldier and had your Joe Biden/Chuck Schumer talking points. Those talking points fell apart, and left you scrambling for an explanation. We are still waiting.

What are the ridiculous laws you are talking about? How do the laws differ from New York. This shouldn't be a difficult exercise, unless there is nothing to support the talking points.

And you still haven't explained in that 98 page bill what is suppressing the vote/racist? You initially came out and said the fact some care more about the game than the ridiculous laws....just shows who they are. You were a loyal soldier and had your Joe Biden/Chuck Schumer talking points. Those talking points fell apart, and left you scrambling for an explanation. We are still waiting.

What are the ridiculous laws you are talking about? How do the laws differ from New York. This shouldn't be a difficult exercise, unless there is nothing to support the talking points.
He doesn't know. That's why he's not answering. The media told him it was wrong, so clearly it's wrong regardless of any logic...

Again, I’m still waiting for an explanation as to why the rules were necessary given that we were told the elections weren’t fraudulent.
Who told you that because it is not accurate?

Something to think about - why are people (Democrats) so afraid of tightening up voting restrictions?

He doesn't know. That's why he's not answering. The media told him it was wrong, so clearly it's wrong regardless of any logic...
Agree he came out of the gates swinging after Biden and Schumer laid out their talking points. When those talking points were either proven to be flat out lies or distortion....he has shifted to "well its still the fault of Georgia Republicans because these laws weren't needed". Its amazing its fine with him just to falsely accuse people of being racists/suppressing the vote.

Is this grindoorsman. Your tone and stupid responses, sure sound like him.

Wait, do you mean to tell me that the measures Georgia already had in place caught this? Thanks for proving point. Goddamn y’all are so easy.

Photo ID is not required in Delaware.

[eQUOTE="PurdueFan1, post: 2989073, member: 106"]
Wait, do you mean to tell me that the measures Georgia already had in place caught this? Thanks for proving point. Goddamn y’all are so easy.
[/QUOTE]
"Easy" only for those easily led by the msm.

The measures already in place caught these frauds only after the election. The new measures are intended to prevent frauds in the first place.

Think upon it for several hours and you may come to understand the difference. I think you can do it if you focus, although I wouldn't bet money on it.

Didn't say Delaware did. Here is the new Georgia law on voter ID. Its amazing how quickly Biden and Schumer talking points fall apart, when people actually read the bill.

Why read the bill when you could just yell and scream about how bad Republicans are while regurgitating everything/all of the misinformation the Democrats and Democrat Party press puts out there about the bill?

Last edited:
Didn't say Delaware did. Here is the new Georgia law on voter ID. Its amazing how quickly Biden and Schumer talking points fall apart, when people actually read the bill.

I mean, in your message that I quoted you said "Delaware does the same thing." I wasn't commenting on Georgia specifically, just pointing out that Delaware, in fact, does NOT do the same thing as Georgia.

I mean, in your message that I quoted you said "Delaware does the same thing." I wasn't commenting on Georgia specifically, just pointing out that Delaware, in fact, does NOT do the same thing as Georgia.
Delaware requires voter ID.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT