ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney

Let’s see, a grown woman chasing a kid down the street badgering him about his stance on gun control shortly after he was in a school shooting. And let’s not forget that she called Parkland a “false flag”. But yeah, keep defending HER. Pussy.
Sorry to disappoint but I am identifying as a duck-billed platypus today, so can’t be a pussy (isn’t that how you Libs think?). Maybe tomorrow I’ll identify as a whisker biscuit just for you.

Yes that’s what is being said. She is elitist trash that is now being put in its place, which is a trash receptacle. You really buy all the bullshit these crooked politicians feed you, don’t you? I am so sure Nancy has your best interest in mind..........good god, wake up and think for yourself, just once.
These are the same clowns who have sold you guys lies as extreme as the Russian collusion hoax, the Russian bounty hoax, the wuhan lab hoax, and a slew of others, but yet you still don’t see you’ve been played and continue to be played. I wish I could be that naive

If Liz Cheany is elitist, how is Trump not an elitist given how he's born into a rich family, attended Wharton, and prior to his presidency, a New York / global mogul?

No wonder Liz Cheany voted with Trump 93% of the time. Coz they are both from the same elitist pool.

If you wanna throw Cheany under the bus and crucified her, go ahead. Don't forget that other elitist she voted 93% with too.

If Liz Cheany is elitist, how is Trump not an elitist given how he's born into a rich family, attended Wharton, and prior to his presidency, a New York / global mogul?

No wonder Liz Cheany voted with Trump 93% of the time. Coz they are both from the same elitist pool.

If you wanna throw Cheany under the bus and crucified her, go ahead. Don't forget that other elitist she voted 93% with too.
Fair enough. But being an elitist, at least in a political sense, is much more than just having money. It’s projecting yourself and your like above the common American. It’s using your position in politics to enrich yourself and family off the backs of Americans.

Sorry to disappoint but I am identifying as a duck-billed platypus today, so can’t be a pussy (isn’t that how you Libs think?). Maybe tomorrow I’ll identify as a whisker biscuit just for you.
You do you.

Still doesn’t change that you think folks like Qanon nutters like MTG are some kind of upgrade over Liz Cheney. Instead of thinking you’re owning the libs in this thread by trying to pivot to something totally unrelated (and because you’re clearly just flailing right now), maybe spend a bit more time in reality and a bit less time being so gullible.

Reactions: indy35
You do you.

Still doesn’t change that you think folks like Qanon nutters like MTG are some kind of upgrade over Liz Cheney. Instead of thinking you’re owning the libs in this thread by trying to pivot to something totally unrelated (and because you’re clearly just flailing right now), maybe spend a bit more time in reality and a bit less time being so gullible.
I’ve never once claimed to be owning anyone. I have an opinion, which obviously differs from yours, and you guys are the ones that can’t handle someone thinking unlike you. And I often bring up the transgender issue because it’s just one example of how crazy you guys on the left has become.

Fair enough. But being an elitist, at least in a political sense, is much more than just having money. It’s projecting yourself and your like above the common American. It’s using your position in politics to enrich yourself and family off the backs of Americans.

OK, I am with you then that I am very much against people who use their position in politics to enrich themselves and family off the backs of Americans. If Liz Cheney does that, yeah, throw her under the bus and ban her from office. But the same should be to Trump too, whom Citizens for Responsible Ethics claimed to have made $1.6B from his presidency:

BTW, I am not limited to Cheney or Trump, but anyone who use his political position to enrich himself, regardless of political parties. Trump just happens to be the most blatant and egregious example.

You do you.

ha ha ha

you lecturing others about being less gullible

kkk kkk tucker carlson tucker carlson

everybodys racist everybodys racist

You do you.

What is Qanon? You keep posting that.

Zzzz.

What are we at, about a week now that you’ve been threatening to drag the person who was dumb enough to marry you into this?
Back to your fence and removing your locks, you hypocrite. She’s coming but I told her she needs to take it easy on you. Your intelligence level is lacking and you have no facts.

Back to your fence and removing your locks, you hypocrite. She’s coming but I told her she needs to take it easy on you. Your intelligence level is lacking and you have no facts.
Yawn. Holler when she decides to waddle in and fight your anonymous message board battles for you.

Kevin McCarthy in his letter to members today.
"We are a big tent party. We represent Americans of all backgrounds and continue to grow our movement by the day. And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate.

How does expelling Cheney grow the movement?

"She (Cheney) is, in a lot of ways, more focused on the future than her party. They’re simply trying to salvage the present and pretend the specter of Trump doesn’t loom over the next stage in the party’s evolution. They are, much as they did for the four years of his presidency, simply ignoring a festering problem and hoping it sorts itself out.
Cheney’s biggest sin isn’t focusing on the past; it’s forcing the GOP to account for its future."

Kevin McCarthy in his letter to members today.
"We are a big tent party. We represent Americans of all backgrounds and continue to grow our movement by the day. And unlike the left, we embrace free thought and debate.

How does expelling Cheney grow the movement?

"She (Cheney) is, in a lot of ways, more focused on the future than her party. They’re simply trying to salvage the present and pretend the specter of Trump doesn’t loom over the next stage in the party’s evolution. They are, much as they did for the four years of his presidency, simply ignoring a festering problem and hoping it sorts itself out.
Cheney’s biggest sin isn’t focusing on the past; it’s forcing the GOP to account for its future."
Isn’t it interesting how lackeys like Graham and McCarthy have flip flopped on her and fallen right back line under the guy who lost. A truly rudderless party that’s sold out a delusional man.

Isn’t it interesting how lackeys like Graham and McCarthy have flip flopped on her and fallen right back line under the guy who lost. A truly rudderless party that’s sold out a delusional man.
He got 74 million votes - ~10 million more than Obama got in his second try. He received more votes than any R in history.

As I’ve stated before, I disagree with her politically in almost every single way, but I don’t see how anyone with even one functioning brain cell can’t understand that she’s saying the Republican Party is in its last gasps. She’s imploring people to look past the blatant lies. It’s just insane to me that so many people have allowed themselves to become so detached from reality in the name of a con artist. What a sad time for the Republican Party.

e9577086-69e8-441b-97c1-ca268f95f48e.jpeg

He got 74 million votes - ~10 million more than Obama got in his second try. He received more votes than any R in history.

What’s your point? He still lost.

Yeah, I never understand that from the Trump apologists. If your team lose a basketball game 74 to 81, you don't keep boasting that you've scored 74.

Imagine Painter keeps bringing up the fact that we scored 69 against North Texas and their previous opponent only were able to score 57. You will be rolling your eyes, right?

Liz Cheney should just declare that there was fraud in the vote that cast her out, that there needs to be a recount, and insists that she has enough votes to keep her job.

Reactions: indy35
Yeah, I never understand that from the Trump apologists. If your team lose a basketball game 74 to 81, you don't keep boasting that you've scored 74.

Imagine Painter keeps bringing up the fact that we scored 69 against North Texas and their previous opponent only were able to score 57. You will be rolling your eyes, right?
Comparing the Presidential election in 2020 to college basketball is plain idiotic.

Comparing the Presidential election in 2020 to college basketball is plain idiotic.

How so? It is not a "comparison", but just simply pointing out how idiotic it is to boast about 74M when the other guy has 81M.

Need to dumb it down for someone to understand, so I have to use a CBB example. If your team lost 74:81, you don't brag about scoring 74. And don't be a sore loser either. That's worse than idiotic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT