ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney

Yep I forgot about Italygate. You got me! Okay, so I’ve referenced Qanon twice on this board, that’s still not a fraction of the number of times it comes out of your mouth. Anyone who has been on this board for any period of time knows who the unhinged one is.
he won the most programmed democrat on the board poll we all voted on

he then had it removed because it embarrassed him

This point would be valid if that’s what the thread was about. Try pivoting harder next time.
The thread is about Liz Cheney, Wyoming Senator. Democrats two weeks ago said Wyoming shouldn’t have 2 senators, now defending said Senator.

not really a pivot, since the topic is...Liz Cheney

District of Columbia​

The District of Columbia (DC) is the nation’s capital district. Although DC has a larger population than some states, the District is not one of the fifty states and so has no senators and its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate with limited voting privileges. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens.

Reactions: Sophie1970

District of Columbia​

The District of Columbia (DC) is the nation’s capital district. Although DC has a larger population than some states, the District is not one of the fifty states and so has no senators and its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate with limited voting privileges. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens.

Understand the limitations, but they do have rep in congress.

And even if Cheney was a senator, the point was why should a state with such a small population get senators and none. As i said, i don’t support them, but this is a weak troll attempt.

Understand the limitations, but they do have rep in congress.

And even if Cheney was a senator, the point was why should a state with such a small population get senators and none. As i said, i don’t support them, but this is a weak troll attempt.
🤷‍♂️
Maybe you can explain why the Democrats are soooo concerned about Cheney. I find their concerns over this topic both hilarious and hypocritical. Why piss all over Wyoming, then defend their reps? Seems like the Dems have their own version of whataboutism?

🤷‍♂️
Maybe you can explain why the Democrats are soooo concerned about Cheney. I find their concerns over this topic both hilarious and hypocritical. Why piss all over Wyoming, then defend their reps? Seems like the Dems have their own version of whataboutism?
In case you don’t realize it, they are playing it up to make the battle within the GOP more public. It’s pure politics.

I wish Trump would start his own Patriot party and exit the GOP. It would hurt short term, but there are a lot of conservative/republicans (and middle of the road voters) that want Trump to go away.

🤷‍♂️
I know you struggle with the basics, so maybe just sit this one out and go learn who reps and senators are and maybe come back and try again. It’s not even trolling at this point; it’s just sad.

Reactions: indy35
In case you don’t realize it, they are playing it up to make the battle within the GOP more public. It’s pure politics.

I wish Trump would start his own Patriot party and exit the GOP. It would hurt short term, but there are a lot of conservative/republicans (and middle of the road voters) that want Trump to go away.
Trump will fade into obscurity, just like Hillary. Sure, he will bark, but if the GOP wants to unseat Biden and the far left, someone like Desantis, Tim Scott, or Nikki Haley needs to come to the forefront so all Republicans can get behind the candidate. Trump can have still bark, but I cannot see him unseating Biden, unless Biden goes completely off the rails, which is also capable of happening.

I know you struggle with the basics, so maybe just sit this one out and go learn who reps and senators are and maybe come back and try again. It’s not even trolling at this point; it’s just sad.

How many representatives are in the House? 435. Not one of them is from DC.

The House of Representatives is made up of 435 elected members, divided among the 50 states in proportion to their total population.

In addition, there are 6 non-voting members, representing the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and four other territories of the United States: American Samoa, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands. The presiding officer of the chamber is the Speaker of the House, elected by the Representatives. He or she is third in the line of succession to the Presidency

Trump will fade into obscurity, just like Hillary. Sure, he will bark, but if the GOP wants to unseat Biden and the far left, someone like Desantis, Tim Scott, or Nikki Haley needs to come to the forefront so all Republicans can get behind the candidate. Trump can have still bark, but I cannot see him unseating Biden, unless Biden goes completely off the rails, which is also capable of happening.
Lindsay disagrees with you. Trump still clearly has control of the party and whoever runs in 2024 is going to have to have his blessing.

Here’s a prime example. You are from Ohio right? Why are they running Gonzalez out? Because he voted to impeach Trump.

He’s a young, well educated (Stanford MBA after OSU) and Latino (Cuban lineage) rep. He has been at the forefront of pushing for NIL for athletes/NCAA. He could bring people to the party.

But no ... he has to go. Enjoy the Boebert, MTGs and Gaetz’s of Trumpville. Not me.

Lindsay disagrees with you. Trump still clearly has control of the party and whoever runs in 2024 is going to have to have his blessing.

Here’s a prime example. You are from Ohio right? Why are they running Gonzalez out? Because he voted to impeach Trump.

He’s a young, well educated (Stanford MBA after OSU) and Latino (Cuban lineage) rep. He has been at the forefront of pushing for NIL for athletes/NCAA. He could bring people to the party.

But no ... he has to go. Enjoy the Boebert, MTGs and Gaetz’s of Trumpville. Not me.

All of this. I supposedly have TDS but the entire party treats him like dear leader. It’s rather gross.

Yes, from Ohio currently. I am aware of AGs censorship and I disagree mostly. I know that he didn’t always align with Trump, but having a Republican is always good in his district. AG has name recognition in OH, especially in that district. I disagreed with some of AGs votes, but happy to have him as a Republican.

As for Liz Cheney, I was never a fan of daddy, she is nothing but nepotism. My recollection was that 65% of her district disagreed with her vote to impeach Trump and as far as I am concerned, she deserves what she gets. I have no doubt that whoever replaces her next election cycle (assuming it happens) will be another Republican. I cannot say the same for AG...Stanford MBA says he’s smart, but I would imagine he has a little liberalism in his belief system. But I would prefer AG versus whomever would be the alternative (which is the opposite of Cheney).

Contrary to popular Democrat beliefs, I don’t always agree with party and/or Trump’s position. I liked a majority of Trump economic policies, I thought he could have handled domestic and international politics differently, but I look for the President for economic policies 1st, 2nd and 3rd and that’s why I voted for him. He should have let someone else handle the pandemic as it was outside of his knowledge base.

Last edited:
The only thing worse than these losers is those who think it’s somehow good or an improvement. Makes you wonder if the meds folks are taking are dosed way too high?
7,036 is the number of Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, fighting a war that was based on a lie, by Cheney’s father and his ilk, which Cheney continues to support and has voted against bringing our troops home. Some think she and others were behind the Russian bounty hoax, to sabotage trumps troop withdrawal plans. If you think Gaetz and MTG are somehow below that, then you’re pretty f$Cked up and should reevaluate your values.

Reactions: TheGunner
In order:

1) Gaetz: Under investigation for paying to have sex with a minor and shows off pictures of naked women that he allegedly slept with on the House floor.

2) Boebert: Qanon supporter. And I'm not talking about just giving them lip service, no, as in quoted as saying she hopes and believes everything Qanon says is true.

3) Greene: Three words: Jewish. Space. Lasers.

If those three things alone don't make you perhaps question their qualifications to be representatives of your country, then I don't know what to tell you.

You realize the “Jewish space lasers” was a term made up by a libturd journalist, not her don’t you? She blamed the Rothschild group for starting the California wildfires and he’s the one that called it the Jewish space lasers, not her. Another prime example of the msm putting its little dishonest spin on something to smear someone who goes against the establishment grain. And you clowns continue lapping it up as you have every other hoax that’s been out there for the last four years.

Based on this interview, sounds like we need more like her in Congress. But you guys go ahead and keep supporting the crooks who have been running the show for the last 40 years. Well done!

7,036 is the number of Americans killed in Iraq and Afghanistan, fighting a war that was based on a lie, by Cheney’s father and his ilk, which Cheney continues to support and has voted against bringing our troops home. Some think she and others were behind the Russian bounty hoax, to sabotage trumps troop withdrawal plans. If you think Gaetz and MTG are somehow below that, then you’re pretty f$Cked up and should reevaluate your values.
Cheney is garbage. Folks like Taylor Greene are worse. I mean come the ever living fukk on, she harassed parkland school shooting victims. You support someone like that and then have the nerve to tell someone else to reevaluate their values? Of course, trash supports trash so I can see why she appeals to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
You realize the “Jewish space lasers” was a term made up by a libturd journalist, not her don’t you? She blamed the Rothschild group for starting the California wildfires and he’s the one that called it the Jewish space lasers, not her. Another prime example of the msm putting its little dishonest spin on something to smear someone who goes against the establishment grain. And you clowns continue lapping it up as you have every other hoax that’s been out there for the last four years.

Based on this interview, sounds like we need more like her in Congress. But you guys go ahead and keep supporting the crooks who have been running the show for the last 40 years. Well done!
You don’t think it’s one bit odd that she goes right along with it? Mmmkay. You probably think 9/11 was an inside job too, like she did. Values, right?

Cheney is garbage. Folks like Taylor Greene are worse. I mean come the ever living fukk on, she harassed parkland school shooting victims. You support someone like that and then have the nerve to tell someone else to reevaluate their values? Of course, trash supports trash so I can see why she appeals to you.
She confronted Hogg about his anti gun activism and tried to ask him questions, which he ran from. So he’s beyond reproach since he was once a victim? That sounds about right for you libturds. You’ve turned victim hood into some kind of untouchable badge of honor, which is why this country is where it’s at today.

You guys are so dramatic and just love jumping from one conclusion to the next. You assume if a person isn’t in line with your thinking that they must support the opposite. You guys lack any semblance of nuance.

She confronted Hogg about his anti gun activism and tried to ask him questions, which he ran from. So he’s beyond reproach since he was once a victim? That sounds about right for you libturds. You’ve turned victim hood into some kind of untouchable badge of honor, which is why this country is where it’s at today.

You guys are so dramatic and just love jumping from one conclusion to the next. You assume if a person isn’t in line with your thinking that they must support the opposite. You guys lack any semblance of nuance.
Sounds about right. Bullying the victim of a school shooting. And you defend the bully. She claims it didn’t even happen. Why would he talk to that piece of shit trying to pass herself off as a person as she’s harassing him?
Like I said, trash defends trash. Today’s Republican Party, folks.

So drag the old bag out. You keep threatening to bring your bully wife out here for a good time. What are you waiting for?
Not bully, brilliant. She will verbally beat you down like an old rug. Better get started removing those fences in your neighborhood. Long day ahead for you.

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
Not bully, brilliant. She will verbally beat you down like an old rug. Better get started removing those fences in your neighborhood. Long day ahead for you.
Yawn. Time to cut and paste better cliches. Or ask your wife to do the work you are clearly incapable of.

Sounds about right. Bullying the victim of a school shooting. And you defend the bully. She claims it didn’t even happen. Why would he talk to that piece of shit trying to pass herself off as a person as she’s harassing him?
Like I said, trash defends trash. Today’s Republican Party, folks.
Bullying? Don’t be such a dramatic pussy. And no, he doesn’t have to talk to her, but she also has the right to question him about his anti gun activism. He chose to ignore her, which he has the right to do. But again, you guys turn it into something it’s not and have to take everything to the extreme. How do you guys get through life being so sensitive and dramatic?

Bullying? Don’t be such a dramatic pussy. And no, he doesn’t have to talk to her, but she also has the right to question him about his anti gun activism. He chose to ignore her, which he has the right to do. But again, you guys turn it into something it’s not and have to take everything to the extreme. How do you guys get through life being so sensitive and dramatic?
Let’s see, a grown woman chasing a kid down the street badgering him about his stance on gun control shortly after he was in a school shooting. And let’s not forget that she called Parkland a “false flag”. But yeah, keep defending HER. Pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: jrcrist
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT