ADVERTISEMENT

Liz Cheney

Wtf you talking about, Sworn affidavits are evidence. And yes, the burden of proof is on those who are making the allegations and I’ve not seen anyone say otherwise. You’re confusing evidence and proof.
You're right, I misspoke. Affidavits are evidence, but not proof.

My point remains the same though: there's been no proof. So how long do you go along with the nonsense?

That’s the equivalent of saying Sanders and AOC have no pull in the Democrat party. As long as voters support a candidate, people have pull and power. Did Al Gore have power after the 2000 election?

Does Hillary Clinton have power in the Democrat party 4 years after being defeated? Did she in 2017?
Gore, Clinton and others never spread bullsh*t. Never told lies that the election was stolen. The Dems were never scared of their political careers from Gore and Clinton.

Her position on the wars in the Middle East and pushing to maintain troops in the region and voting against bringing troops back home is the most obvious IMO. She’s a war monger like her father, who got rich by starting wars based off lies that then lined his and his family’s pockets through the defense contractors he headed. Does there need to be any more reason?

And just because people voted against certifying the vote doesn’t mean they believe or continue pushing the “big lie” as you guys refer to it. Many legislators thought there were enough discrepancies and evidence of potential fraud to decertify until things were looked into. Not sure why people can’t distinguish between the two.
They already voted once to get her removed and it failed (secret vote BTW). She has continued to express her views publicly since then and now Scalise and McCarthy, who voted to keep her last time, have changed their minds. McCarthy has changed his mind on Trump's responsibility for the insurrection too, did you notice?

Did Cheney's position on foreign wars change in 2 months?

Cut the bullshit. You're with trump or you're not. If you're not, you will be vilified and primaried. In this case, Cheney will lose her chairmanship and trump will be endorsing a challenger to her in Wyoming.

He's also going to be backing challengers TO EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF CONGRESS who voted for impeachment. Is that because of their stances on foreign wars too?

Wtf you talking about, Sworn affidavits are evidence. And yes, the burden of proof is on those who are making the allegations and I’ve not seen anyone say otherwise. You’re confusing evidence and proof.
But if a judge determines your sworn affidavit to be hearsay, is it still evidence? If a judge determines your sworn affidavit to not be pertinent to a case, is it still evidence? If your sworn affidavit only proves you do not understand existing rules and procedures rather than wrong doing is it still evidence?
Were any of these sworn affidavits admitted as evidence in a voter fraud case, and if so, if called to testify, did this testimony prove voter fraud? I honestly do not know

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Can someone help me make sense of this? Liz Cheney, who is as conservative as one gets and voted with Trump 92% of the time, is about to be pushed out of her role because she dare take a stand against the Big Lie that the election was stolen?

Here’s a person who is trying to get the party to return to its true core and she’s going to be pushed out because she won’t bow down and kiss the feet of the person who’s no longer even in office.

The party is going to be represented by folks like Josh Hawley, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert and Ted Cruz (for starters). Is that what the Republican Party is really about these days?

I disagree with Cheney on most things, but how does telling her party to look ahead and put the past behind them such a bad thing? This country is not an autocracy; I just do not understand why anyone would still be bowing down like that to someone who was voted out.
She’s part of the swamp and the swamp must be drained. Plain and simple.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Gore, Clinton and others never spread bullsh*t. Never told lies that the election was stolen. The Dems were never scared of their political careers from Gore and Clinton.
Never told lies of elections (is that you Hillary? Of course she is just convinced that the electoral college stole her election)...hanging chads Al?
Hillary & Bill Clinton never spread bull$hit...ask Monica Lewinsky, etc.
The Dems never feared for their political careers from the Clintons....whose naive Kate! (Insert Godfather clip here).

BTW, I liked Bill and Al.

Last edited:
Never told lies of elections (is that you Hillary? Of course she is just convinced that the electoral college stole her election)...hanging chads Al?
Hillary & Bill Clinton never spread bull$hit...ask Monica Lewinsky, etc.
The Dems never feared for their political careers from the Clintons....whose naive Kate! (Insert Godfather clip here).

BTW, I liked Bill and Al.
As far as Gore and Bush. There were hanging chads and the fact that THE ELECTION was so close that it required voting recounts. The recount came back that Bush still won. Gore then conceded. Gore never said anything that the election was stolen from him and certainly did not lead an insurrection at the Capitol. Hilary Clinton did not contest the election against Slick. If anybody that contested that election was Slick himself. The election THAT HE WON!! Again, he spreading the lies that the 3 million popular votes that Clinton won by was due to illegal immigrants. if I recall, after he was sworn in, he even had the Justice Department look into it. Naturally, the Justice Department never found anything.

That’s who they’re replacing her with? Shouldn’t you be building a fence?
Is this the wife? I’m guessing not since it’s just the same stale owning-the-lib line of shit because you have nothing of value to add here.
Drag her out here, dude. At least show us what you’re paying for.

Last edited:
As far as Gore and Bush. There were hanging chads and the fact that THE ELECTION was so close that it required voting recounts. The recount came back that Bush still won. Gore then conceded. Gore never said anything that the election was stolen from him and certainly did not lead an insurrection at the Capitol. Hilary Clinton did not contest the election against Slick. If anybody that contested that election was Slick himself. The election THAT HE WON!! Again, he spreading the lies that the 3 million popular votes that Clinton won by was due to illegal immigrants. if I recall, after he was sworn in, he even had the Justice Department look into it. Naturally, the Justice Department never found anything.
Maybe you missed this interview or television appearance

Unless that is some QAnon version of Hillary Clinton, that is clearly Chelsea’s mom and #43’s wife on camera saying her election was....

Stolen

But if a judge determines your sworn affidavit to be hearsay, is it still evidence? If a judge determines your sworn affidavit to not be pertinent to a case, is it still evidence? If your sworn affidavit only proves you do not understand existing rules and procedures rather than wrong doing is it still evidence?
Were any of these sworn affidavits admitted as evidence in a voter fraud case, and if so, if called to testify, did this testimony prove voter fraud? I honestly do not know
My understanding is that it’s admissible as evidence but if one party objects to it then the court can rule it as hearsay, which would then require that person to be brought in and testify. And I think the rest of your point then gets to the credibility of evidence and how much weight certain evidence is given. Something can be considered evidence but also not be good or compelling evidence at the same time. As for how far those affidavits got in the voter fraud cases, I have no idea what did/didn’t get before a judge.

They already voted once to get her removed and it failed (secret vote BTW). She has continued to express her views publicly since then and now Scalise and McCarthy, who voted to keep her last time, have changed their minds. McCarthy has changed his mind on Trump's responsibility for the insurrection too, did you notice?

Did Cheney's position on foreign wars change in 2 months?

Cut the bullshit. You're with trump or you're not. If you're not, you will be vilified and primaried. In this case, Cheney will lose her chairmanship and trump will be endorsing a challenger to her in Wyoming.

He's also going to be backing challengers TO EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF CONGRESS who voted for impeachment. Is that because of their stances on foreign wars too?
Do you not find it interesting that the leaders of the swamp, mostly on the democratic side of the aisle, are coming to Cheney’s defense? Why do you think that is? Do you honestly believe Old tight pants Nance, Schumer, Biden, and the rest of those clowns would be defending her if she is the great true Republican that some claim she is? You know the answer to that, or at least I would hope so.

Reactions: TheGunner
Can someone help me make sense of this? Liz Cheney, who is as conservative as one gets and voted with Trump 92% of the time, is about to be pushed out of her role because she dare take a stand against the Big Lie that the election was stolen?

Here’s a person who is trying to get the party to return to its true core and she’s going to be pushed out because she won’t bow down and kiss the feet of the person who’s no longer even in office.

The party is going to be represented by folks like Josh Hawley, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert and Ted Cruz (for starters). Is that what the Republican Party is really about these days?

I disagree with Cheney on most things, but how does telling her party to look ahead and put the past behind them such a bad thing? This country is not an autocracy; I just do not understand why anyone would still be bowing down like that to someone who was voted out.
Sure. Has nothing to do with the big lie. This is just what the liberal media says and you repeat. It's because she voted to impeach. She will be challenged in Wyoming so they want her out of leadership positions. quite simple.

Reactions: jrcrist
My understanding is that it’s admissible as evidence but if one party objects to it then the court can rule it as hearsay, which would then require that person to be brought in and testify. And I think the rest of your point then gets to the credibility of evidence and how much weight certain evidence is given. Something can be considered evidence but also not be good or compelling evidence at the same time. As for how far those affidavits got in the voter fraud cases, I have no idea what did/didn’t get before a judge.
Yes, credible evidence is the key. It’s too bad someone can point to or hold up a stack of sworn affidavits and claim look at all this evidence, credible or not, and that’s enough to convince some that what they are stating is true. I think there is a sizable group of people that would consider a stack of comic books to be evidence of voter fraud if you told them it were true

Do you not find it interesting that the leaders of the swamp, mostly on the democratic side of the aisle, are coming to Cheney’s defense? Why do you think that is? Do you honestly believe Old tight pants Nance, Schumer, Biden, and the rest of those clowns would be defending her if she is the great true Republican that some claim she is? You know the answer to that, or at least I would hope so.
So you're saying Cheney really isn't a true Republican? Your mind has officially been blown. How can you say that with a straight face? People "claim" she's a great republican? But you say she couldn't be because Dems are approving of her stance? There are no straws left, you just grasped the last one.

The reason she is being cast out and the reason she is being applauded by the Dems have NOTHING to do with the policy beliefs of either side. If you listen to every single dem speaking up for her they invariably say something to the effect of " I don't agree with Liz Cheney on anything" before they state they approve of her stance on the election, the insurrection, trump, and the range being caused to the party. Those are not policy disagreements. Those are disagreements about truth, integrity, and honesty.

You view EVERY SINGLE EVENT through the shit stained lense of your over the top partisanship. Lol. These are the lengths you will go to avoid the truth about trump and his hold on the party. "Liz Cheney isn't a true Republican". You forgot to finish the sentence because you can't admit what you and everyone else knows......"because she won't submit to the will of trump."

Sorry, I have to type it again because it's so funny. Liz Cheney is not a true Republican.

Like Hunter Biden, Liz has ridden her father's coattails to her seat and power position and to untold wealth through that seat. Many of us didn't care for her before she wanted to impeach the President.
How do you feel about Trump? Surely you know he comes from a wealthy family and has ridden his fathers coattails and slid through life on his daddy's fortune?

I hope you are intellectually sharper than this. What would happen to a republican who openly supports Cheney at the current intersection of events and climate within the Republican party?

I'll spell it out: The same thing that is happening to Liz.

It's like the Salem witch trials in the republican caucus for not following Trump and kowtowing to his every insistence .

So you're saying Cheney really isn't a true Republican? Your mind has officially been blown. How can you say that with a straight face? People "claim" she's a great republican? But you say she couldn't be because Dems are approving of her stance? There are no straws left, you just grasped the last one.

The reason she is being cast out and the reason she is being applauded by the Dems have NOTHING to do with the policy beliefs of either side. If you listen to every single dem speaking up for her they invariably say something to the effect of " I don't agree with Liz Cheney on anything" before they state they approve of her stance on the election, the insurrection, trump, and the range being caused to the party. Those are not policy disagreements. Those are disagreements about truth, integrity, and honesty.

You view EVERY SINGLE EVENT through the shit stained lense of your over the top partisanship. Lol. These are the lengths you will go to avoid the truth about trump and his hold on the party. "Liz Cheney isn't a true Republican". You forgot to finish the sentence because you can't admit what you and everyone else knows......"because she won't submit to the will of trump."

Sorry, I have to type it again because it's so funny. Liz Cheney is not a true Republican.
Yes that’s what is being said. She is elitist trash that is now being put in its place, which is a trash receptacle. You really buy all the bullshit these crooked politicians feed you, don’t you? I am so sure Nancy has your best interest in mind..........good god, wake up and think for yourself, just once.
These are the same clowns who have sold you guys lies as extreme as the Russian collusion hoax, the Russian bounty hoax, the wuhan lab hoax, and a slew of others, but yet you still don’t see you’ve been played and continue to be played. I wish I could be that naive

Last edited:
I hope you are intellectually sharper than this. What would happen to a republican who openly supports Cheney at the current intersection of events and climate within the Republican party?

I'll spell it out: The same thing that is happening to Liz.

It's like the Salem witch trials in the republican caucus for not following Trump and kowtowing to his every insistence .
You believe the democrats are defending her because she is an innocent politician caught up in this and their intentions are true? Give me a break. You may want to think before slinging mud.

Reactions: Riveting
You believe the democrats are defending her because she is an innocent politician caught up in this and their intentions are true? Give me a break. You may want to think before slinging mud.
If the hero worship that is going on in the current republican party was going on with the democrats, I'd be afraid for the future of the country on account of the democrats as well.

Do you remember this hideous thing?

Reactions: charlespig
If the hero worship that is going on in the current republican party was going on with the democrats, I'd be afraid for the future of the country on account of the democrats as well.

Do you remember this hideous thing?

Why can you guys not understand that it doesn’t have to be all or nothing. People can dislike Cheney and still not be a Trump worshiper. She has done nothing in her political career, like most that have been in congress for extended periods of time, and it’s time they get pushed out. You all can be thrilled with the crusty elitist that run your party but the Republican Party is waking up and starting to clean house.

Yes that’s what is being said. She is elitist trash that is now being put in its place, which is a trash receptacle. You really buy all the bullshit these crooked politicians feed you, don’t you? I am so sure Nancy has your best interest in mind..........good god, wake up and think for yourself, just once.
These are the same clowns who have sold you guys lies as extreme as the Russian collusion hoax, the Russian bounty hoax, the wuhan lab hoax, and a slew of others, but yet you still don’t see you’ve been played and continue to be played. I wish I could be that naive
Damn dude, how many gallons of koolaid have you had? It’s funny that she’s just now elitist trash but wasn’t before.
And to be clear, she is the LEAST of the Republican party’s concerns at the moment. Total clown show.

Reactions: Bill4411
Why can you guys not understand that it doesn’t have to be all or nothing. People can dislike Cheney and still not be a Trump worshiper. She has done nothing in her political career, like most that have been in congress for extended periods of time, and it’s time they get pushed out. You all can be thrilled with the crusty elitist that run your party but the Republican Party is waking up and starting to clean house.
Cleaning house and filling it with people like Gaetz, Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Green? That’s an improvement? You may want to dig your bar for what constitutes someone good in the party out from underground.

If you don’t like Cheney, fine. But don’t act like she’s some big problem in the party when you have the rest of that kennel club around her.

Damn dude, how many gallons of koolaid have you had? It’s funny that she’s just now elitist trash but wasn’t before.
And to be clear, she is the LEAST of the Republican party’s concerns at the moment. Total clown show.
Some have been outspoken about the elitist establishment for quite a while. They’re on both sides of the aisle and are the reason nothing gets don’t in Congress and hasn’t for decades. They play politics while real Americans are facing the real challenges. They approve raises for theirselves with every budget but yet don’t give shit to average Americans. Keep on lapping their bullshit up and see how that turns out for you and everyone else.

Cleaning house and filling it with people like Gaetz, Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Green? That’s an improvement? You may want to dig your bar for what constitutes someone good in the party out from underground.

If you don’t like Cheney, fine. But don’t act like she’s some big problem in the party when you have the rest of that kennel club around her.
I'm convinced that "draining the swamp" to put these types of folks in power was really just draining it so the the newly dried out land (our country) would burn easier.

Absolutely those three are an improvement.

• Wow
Reactions: BleedinGold
Some have been outspoken about the elitist establishment for quite a while. They’re on both sides of the aisle and are the reason nothing gets don’t in Congress and hasn’t for decades. They play politics while real Americans are facing the real challenges. They approve raises for theirselves with every budget but yet don’t give shit to average Americans. Keep on lapping their bullshit up and see how that turns out for you and everyone else.
You can’t even have a discussion about this with your own thoughts because you’re simply copying and pasting talking points about her that didn’t exist before she voted to impeach him. It’s honestly scary that you somehow think ousting her and replacing her with a Trump lapdog (the man LOST, ffs) is somehow a good thing. She is being pushed out because she’s not kissing Trumps ass, nothing more.

Yeah you deserve what’s happening to the party if you think these grifters are somehow an improvement. My god.
Why are you all so concerned about the Republican Party? Why can’t you just keep on doing your thing and let others do theirs? Let’s just see how it all turns out and then talk your shit, but as of now you guys look stupid criticizing the Republican Party but then following the likes of Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer. Now those are some real fine examples of leadership and honesty. You guys need to get out of your little bubbles every so often, it’s really starting to impact your critical thinking.

Reactions: Sophie1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT