ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the worst political hit-job ever?

He was saying the same thing in Nuremberg uh Mississippi the other night. Due process. Ten minutes later he was basking in the sound of the "Lock her up" chants. The idiots that goose-step into these rallies can't see the hypocrisy.

Also interesting that the liberal, deep state, disgraceful FBI didn't take this ideal opportunity to undercut Trump by putting out a report that trashed Kavanaugh. Wtf?

Do you even read the ridiculous crap you write, before you hit "Post Reply"?
You are becoming the poster child for "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Reactions: SKYDOG
Ridiculous behavior. You mean like Trump making fun of Ford at his rally for inbreds in Mississippi the other night? Like that kind of ridiculous behavior?

You wanna throw stones you better make sure you’re chucking them evenly.

What did he say that wasn't true?

Plenty. I mean he lies all the time.

But it’s cool that he was making fun of someone who claims she was sexually assaulted or nah?

Reactions: indy35
LOL, yet you are seeing it from one perspective and that's OK. I guess if we can all see everything from your perspective, we will have solved all the problems in this country. Don't trip over your ego...

You've already had two SWORN statements from Mark Judge stating, under the penalty of perjury, that he had no recollection of the incident Prof Ford had alleged. The FBI interviewed him and he repeated what he had sworn to before.

She made an allegation against Kavanaugh and NONE of her witnesses have corroborated her allegations. Why are some of you so desperate to believe an uncorroborated allegation? Would you want someone to accuse you of something and have everyone believe your accuser, even though there were no supporting facts? That's what's happening to Kavanaugh.
Nope, you don't get to do that. To my knowledge, Judge was not interviewed about Ford by the FBI when I posted that. I don't know that he has been interviewed even yet as the senators are not supposed to discuss the results if the investigation. Regardless, a sworn statement from his lawyer is not the same as an interview with the FBI, don't even go there.

I am not desperate to believe anybody, just looking for a fair process that does it's best to find the truth. Neither party has come close to meeting that goal.

My only problems with Kavanaugh are he lied several times, brought partisan conspiracy theories into his defense, and showed poor judgement with his temperament and his attempt to skew his biography.

Do you even read the ridiculous crap you write, before you hit "Post Reply"?
You are becoming the poster child for "Trump Derangement Syndrome".
Trump doesn't believe in due process. Gimme a freakin break. Do you need examples?
He crucifies his enemies every damn day with no due process, tries them in the court of public opinion, same thing the Dems are doing to Kavanaugh. But just as you accuse others of, you say NOTHING about that. ZERO. You say you don't like some of the things he says BUT.......blah blah blah. Is his constant attacks on his enemies with no proof one of things he says but you don't like?

Reactions: kescwi and indy35
Dems seem to be in denial about the obvious.
Dems win, they want control.
Dems lose, they want control and can't seem to understand, why they can't have it.
Put in the word Republican where you have Dems, do you not see the hypocrisy?

Dems lose, they want control and can't seem to understand, why they can't have it.
Obama is entitled to stick hard leftists like sotomayor and Kagan on the court with little opposition, but then Schumer wants to block a fairly moderate conservative with “everything I’ve got”, up to and including orchestrating a character assassination the likes of which we have never seen.

Can’t imagine what they would have done to Amy Coney-Barrett.

Obama is entitled to stick hard leftists like sotomayor and Kagan on the court with little opposition, but then Schumer wants to block a fairly moderate conservative with “everything I’ve got”, up to and including orchestrating a character assassination the likes of which we have never seen.

Can’t imagine what they would have done to Amy Coney-Barrett.

I’m guessing she would have pretty much sailed right on through with minimal opposition. But trump was never going to nominate her because he doesn’t like women with power so we will never know.

Nope, you don't get to do that. To my knowledge, Judge was not interviewed about Ford by the FBI when I posted that. I don't know that he has been interviewed even yet as the senators are not supposed to discuss the results if the investigation. Regardless, a sworn statement from his lawyer is not the same as an interview with the FBI, don't even go there.

I am not desperate to believe anybody, just looking for a fair process that does it's best to find the truth. Neither party has come close to meeting that goal.

My only problems with Kavanaugh are he lied several times, brought partisan conspiracy theories into his defense, and showed poor judgement with his temperament and his attempt to skew his biography.

Judge was interviewed by the FBI. There were 10 people interviewed and there were 11 interviews. I don't know who they doubled up on.

Perhaps if Feinstein had released the letter from Ford to the Reps in the committee, when she first got it, they could have actually conducted a full investigation in real time. Her waiting to play "Gotcha" at the last minute was just a play to delay the appointment.

Perhaps Feinstein delayed releasing the letter, because she knew that there were a lot of holes in Ford's allegations. Just a thought.

Bottom line, the Dems threw a lot of crap at Kavanaugh and none of it stuck. This is the first time in our history, that a SC nominee has had to explain the ridiculous crap he did in HS. Dems set a new low.

Kavanaugh has about 300 decisions that they could have reviewed and discussed in the hearings, which should have been the deciding factors in his appointment, but politics derailed the process. Try as you will to blame the Reps, but it was the Dems wallowing in the dirt and they destroyed Ford, while trying to destroy Kavanaugh. The Dems quest for power doesn't take prisoners.

Trump doesn't believe in due process. Gimme a freakin break. Do you need examples?
He crucifies his enemies every damn day with no due process, tries them in the court of public opinion, same thing the Dems are doing to Kavanaugh. But just as you accuse others of, you say NOTHING about that. ZERO. You say you don't like some of the things he says BUT.......blah blah blah. Is his constant attacks on his enemies with no proof one of things he says but you don't like?

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one...LOL

Put in the word Republican where you have Dems, do you not see the hypocrisy?

The Dems controlled Congress for 40 years, until Gingrich and the Reps won the House in 1994. The Dems have felt entitled to have the power, since they had had it for so long. The Reps were the Minority party for so long, they had trouble adjusting, when they finally achieved the majority, yet the Dems continued to steamroll them for years.

I'm glad to see that they are finally acting like the Majority party, but the Dems are still having a hard time adapting to their lesser role.

I’m guessing she would have pretty much sailed right on through with minimal opposition. But trump was never going to nominate her because he doesn’t like women with power so we will never know.

What an absurd comment.

She's more Conservative than Kavanaugh, so the smear campaign would have been different, but the Dems would have tried to destroy her, nonetheless.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is strong in this one...LOL
Good answer. So you have no problem with Trump ignoring due process, making baseless accusations against his enemies, yet crying for due process when it suits him?

You're as pathetic as SD. When you can't defend Trump's BS you cry TDS and run away........twice on one page.

Last edited:
Good answer. So you have no problem with Trump ignoring due process, making baseless accusations against his enemies, yet crying for due process when it suits him?

You're as pathetic as SD. When you can't defend Trump's BS you cry TDS and run away........twice on one page.

TDS is affecting your brain. You seem to have some confusion about what due process is.

When Kavanaugh is accused by someone of sexual abuse at the last minute (Thanks Diane Feinstein), after his hearing had been completed and there is NO corroborating evidence to support the allegation, Kavanaugh SHOULD be presumed innocent. That little piece of due process is the foundation upon which our legal system is built.

The Dems started their "I believe her" chant, without any evidence to support their belief. I was half expecting Booker or one of the other Dems to accuse BK of being a witch, since the Salem witch trials only required an accusation and no evidence. I thought we had evolved beyond that, but perhaps the Dems are experiencing some arrested development in their quest for power.

I have no idea what you're ranting about regarding Trump ignoring due process.

To run away twice on one page means I must have come back twice, since I'm here now.
TDS has got you in it's grips...lol

TDS is affecting your brain. You seem to have some confusion about what due process is.

When Kavanaugh is accused by someone of sexual abuse at the last minute (Thanks Diane Feinstein), after his hearing had been completed and there is NO corroborating evidence to support the allegation, Kavanaugh SHOULD be presumed innocent. That little piece of due process is the foundation upon which our legal system is built.

The Dems started their "I believe her" chant, without any evidence to support their belief. I was half expecting Booker or one of the other Dems to accuse BK of being a witch, since the Salem witch trials only required an accusation and no evidence. I thought we had evolved beyond that, but perhaps the Dems are experiencing some arrested development in their quest for power.

I have no idea what you're ranting about regarding Trump ignoring due process.

To run away twice on one page means I must have come back twice, since I'm here now.
TDS has got you in it's grips...lol

The Dems "only required an accusation and no evidence."
"I have no idea what you're ranting about regarding Trump ignoring due process."

This is why you people can't be reasoned with. Trump accuses people without evidence EVERY DAY......but you don't care about what he says, only what he does. Meanwhile he says the same things you are accusing the Dems of. You clearly mirror the arrogance and lack of logic of your leader. You claim the high road while doing exactly what you accuse your enemies of. Trump personified. I don't know whether it's on purpose or you are just incapable of self reflection or objective thinking. I think it's you brain dead lemmings that have the disease.

Ford's friend who was one of her witnesses to didn't corroborate her story has told investigators that a retired female FBI investigator tried to get her to change her story. Yup - that's where we're at with this...FBI agents attempting to get Ford's friends to commit perjury to stop this nomination. Can you say tampering with a witness?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/friend...52?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/n6dl9rPNMn

A major Dem talking point yesterday was that there was no formal release of the FBI report. Libs used this for cover in calling the report “incomplete” “inadequate” & “bullshit.”
So Senator Grassley says “ok, have it your way” and releases the entire summary & findings. Savage burn from the old fart.

10 people interviewed. "Conclusion - THERE IS NO CORROBORATION OF THE ALLEGATIONS MADE BY DR. FORD OR MS. RAMIREZ."

Time to vote.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
A major Dem talking point yesterday was that there was no formal release of the FBI report. Libs used this for cover in calling the report “incomplete” “inadequate” & “bullshit.”
So Senator Grassley says “ok, have it your way” and releases the entire summary & findings. Savage burn from the old fart.

10 people interviewed. "Conclusion - THERE IS NO CORROBORATION OF THE ALLEGATIONS MADE BY DR. FORD OR MS. RAMIREZ."

Time to vote.

It doesn’t change that it was incomplete, inadequate and bullshit given they didn’t interview a lot of the folks they should have.

Combine that with Kavanaugh’s laughable oped yesterday saying he may have been too emotional (aka someone told him to be a good boy and write that so his buddies can point to that and say “see this is how he really is”) and it’s all pretty much a joke now.

You guys are wasting your time (as I have been doing). These guys have been fully bought into the liberal boogeyman trope for far too long to be able to reason with. Everything for them exists in a narrative of good guys and bad guys, where the bad guys are dems/libs and good guys are everyone who hates dems/libs. It's axiomatic for them at this point.

You guys are wasting your time (as I have been doing). These guys have been fully bought into the liberal boogeyman trope for far too long to be able to reason with. Everything for them exists in a narrative of good guys and bad guys, where the bad guys are dems/libs and good guys are everyone who hates dems/libs. It's axiomatic for them at this point.
Yeah cuz your boy Schumer and his band of goons really approached Kavanaugh with an open mind.

Case in point.

Utterly unable to escape the narrative. Instinct is to bring up one of the boogeymen out of thin air.
Nice deflection. The only “narrative” here is a bunch of leftists throwing a temper tantrum because they got beat.

From the party that is stricken with TDS.

Ford's friend who was one of her witnesses to didn't corroborate her story has told investigators that a retired female FBI investigator tried to get her to change her story. Yup - that's where we're at with this...FBI agents attempting to get Ford's friends to commit perjury to stop this nomination. Can you say tampering with a witness?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/friend...52?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/n6dl9rPNMn
WSJ: “Leland Keyser, who Dr. Ford has said was present at the gathering where she was allegedly assaulted in the 1980s, told investigators that Monica McLean, a retired [FBI] agent and a friend of Dr. Ford’s, had urged her to clarify her statement”.

Ford’s friend, Monica McLean (ironically the one she coached to take a polygraph and then lied about it) tried to get Keyser to perjur herself, all in an attempt to deny Trump a Supreme Court pick before the election.

This is unbelievable.

The Dems "only required an accusation and no evidence."
"I have no idea what you're ranting about regarding Trump ignoring due process."

This is why you people can't be reasoned with. Trump accuses people without evidence EVERY DAY......but you don't care about what he says, only what he does. Meanwhile he says the same things you are accusing the Dems of. You clearly mirror the arrogance and lack of logic of your leader. You claim the high road while doing exactly what you accuse your enemies of. Trump personified. I don't know whether it's on purpose or you are just incapable of self reflection or objective thinking. I think it's you brain dead lemmings that have the disease.

You're still dealing in grand sweeping generalities and have artfully avoided giving any specific examples, which is par for the course.

It's becoming more apparent that the whole "sexual assault" attack on Kavanaugh was orchestrated by the Dems. They figured if they could stack up several "allegations" at the end of the confirmation process, the fervor it would create in the "Me Too" age would be enough to kill his nomination. They expected the Reps to just roll over and take it and move on, after the Dems destroyed both Ford's and Kavanaugh's lives. Surprisingly, the Reps fought back and demanded some proof of the allegations, which was never forthcoming, since there was NEVER any proof.

Trying to equate any comments Trump makes about anyone, with the concerted attack that the Dems used to try to destroy Kavanaugh is laughable. The Dems keep going lower and lower, then they seem to be surprised, when eventually people fight back on their level.

The Dems have taken this confirmation hearing to such lows that it is an embarrassment to the country. They've shown that there is no level to which they will not stoop to try to get power.

The Law of Unintended Consequences may bite the Dems in the ass. The cavalier way the Dems leaked Ford's name, makes it apparent that they didn't really care about Ford at all. She was just a useful pawn in their Game of Thrones. The women that the Dems hoped to activate against the Reps in the midterm elections were smart enough to see that the Dems were just using a vulnerable woman for their own ends. OOOOOPS!

You're still dealing in grand sweeping generalities and have artfully avoided giving any specific examples, which is par for the course.

It's becoming more apparent that the whole "sexual assault" attack on Kavanaugh was orchestrated by the Dems. They figured if they could stack up several "allegations" at the end of the confirmation process, the fervor it would create in the "Me Too" age would be enough to kill his nomination. They expected the Reps to just roll over and take it and move on, after the Dems destroyed both Ford's and Kavanaugh's lives. Surprisingly, the Reps fought back and demanded some proof of the allegations, which was never forthcoming, since there was NEVER any proof.

Trying to equate any comments Trump makes about anyone, with the concerted attack that the Dems used to try to destroy Kavanaugh is laughable. The Dems keep going lower and lower, then they seem to be surprised, when eventually people fight back on their level.

The Dems have taken this confirmation hearing to such lows that it is an embarrassment to the country. They've shown that there is no level to which they will not stoop to try to get power.

The Law of Unintended Consequences may bite the Dems in the ass. The cavalier way the Dems leaked Ford's name, makes it apparent that they didn't really care about Ford at all. She was just a useful pawn in their Game of Thrones. The women that the Dems hoped to activate against the Reps in the midterm elections were smart enough to see that the Dems were just using a vulnerable woman for their own ends. OOOOOPS!
The reality is, they’ve fired up the conservative base, and the GOP will hold on to the senate. If Kavanaugh somehow loses, Trump will nominate someone further to the right, like an ACB, and ram them thru.

It doesn’t change that it was incomplete, inadequate and bullshit given they didn’t interview a lot of the folks they should have.

Combine that with Kavanaugh’s laughable oped yesterday saying he may have been too emotional (aka someone told him to be a good boy and write that so his buddies can point to that and say “see this is how he really is”) and it’s all pretty much a joke now.

Out of curiosity, who should they have interviewed that they did not?

Only people they should have interviewed/possibly interviewed would be people making allegations and people allegedly at said events. I could see adding in former FBI agent that pressured Ford's friend to change her story. Perhaps former exes but tht has nothing to do with charges on BK. Already had a day of testimony from Ford and Kavanaugh, really no need to talk to them.

Intel people/FBI/LEO cannot corroborate any anything from said/alleged witnesses they know it is all a waste of time. Not only could they not corroborate anything about an assault, the accusers/victims never gave a straight story.

This non corroboration story is all bs. There was plenty corroborated. Alleged witnesses have said they were not there, do not remember it, never saw Kavanaugh act that way. Witnesses that could allegedly supports accusers either changed their stories, were coerced to, or were called and asked about event.

Said accusers will not file a complaint in jurisdictions that would get a criminal investigation to occur. Who knows why? It is already all out in public who they are and what allegedly happened.

Not sure if BK should be a SCOTUS or not. Really do not know much about other potential nominees. However, I am certain that claims with the strength of a wet noodle should not keep him off the court.

You are right on one thing this is a joke. How Feinstein, Durbin etc, were fine with a President perjuring, having about a dozen sexual assault complaints against him, had to settle out of court, DNA evidence against him, targeted interns and were fine with that but appalled with this is a complete joke.

Kavanaugh has had 7 FBI background checks spanning some 20 plus years. The MSM has made hundreds of phone calls to anyone who might have some dirt on him.
Nothing authentic has surfaced.
Give it up already!

Great speech by Senator Collins. Incredibly thoughtful and surgical with her deconstruction of the left’s attempt to avoid the confirmation of Kavanaugh.m.

We need 100 Senators, like Susan Collins, who make decisions the way she just laid out. She threaded the needle of a divisive issue perfectly but had sound, logical support for her decision. It was long, but she hit a grand slam.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT