ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the worst political hit-job ever?

lol. So you don't see anything wrong with the President of the United States standing before an adoring crowd attacking this woman for applause? You're absolutely sure this woman is lying?

This isn't about a democratic senator, it's the PRESIDENT!! Of anybody, he should try to rise above this garbage. Instead he's leading the charge.
You respect a man that does this.........is this what we've become? You wonder why people hate him? Has he NO decency? JFC man, you people are going to CHEER for this kind of shit? That's freaking insane.
but don't worry, Obama was the worst president because he attempted the needless death of 17 year old kid by a self-appointed vigilante. Obama didn't say anything negative about anyone, he just humanized a dead victim.

Ford needs to be investigated for perjury.
She said she would sit through an interview with the FBI, Brett didnt want to, wonder why that is, it’s like the judge thinks charges might be attached to lying in that framework, but yeah, Ford needs to be investigated for perjury in front of a Senate committee, not the USSC nominee required to be there. You’re not partisan though, right?

She said she would sit through an interview with the FBI, Brett didnt want to, wonder why that is, it’s like the judge thinks charges might be attached to lying in that framework, but yeah, Ford needs to be investigated for perjury in front of a Senate committee, not the USSC nominee required to be there. You’re not partisan though, right?
Kavanaugh is being investigated RIGHT NOW, for the 7th time.

Ford has zero credibility: https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1497661002?__twitter_impression=true

Ford has zero credibility: https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1497661002?__twitter_impression=true
Lying to the FBI is a crime, Ford has asked to talk with the FBI, Kavanaugh does not want to. Ask yourself why? I don’t know who is telling the truth, nor do you, but if you got nothing to hide, and say you’re worried about your good name, why wouldn’t you embrace, hell even ask for, and FBI interview? Isn’t that, the old “if you got nothing to hide, why worry...” conservative line?

Any link that ends “...twitter_impressions=true,” I’ll be honest, I’m not going to click on.

Reactions: Bill4411

Oh, an opinion piece.

Well here are 650 and counting opinions from other judges about Kavanaugh. I’ll just let myself out....

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/03/opinion/kavanaugh-law-professors-letter.html

She also said she was scared to fly. She also said four people were witnesses to the party. She also said the 2nd door to her house was because the trauma from her attack left her needing another door. She also said she had never talked to anyone about how to take a polygraph. There's a lot that Ms. Ford has said - unfortunately most of it has turned out to be untrue.

She also said she was scared to fly. She also said four people were witnesses to the party. She also said the 2nd door to her house was because the trauma from her attack left her needing another door. She also said she had never talked to anyone about how to take a polygraph. There's a lot that Ms. Ford has said - unfortunately most of it has turned out to be untrue.
Still a golf pro?

Lying to the FBI is a crime, Ford has asked to talk with the FBI, Kavanaugh does not want to. Ask yourself why? I don’t know who is telling the truth, nor do you, but if you got nothing to hide, and say you’re worried about your good name, why wouldn’t you embrace, hell even ask for, and FBI interview? Isn’t that, the old “if you got nothing to hide, why worry...” conservative line?

Any link that ends “...twitter_impressions=true,” I’ll be honest, I’m not going to click on.
I’ll summarize it for you: it’s a list of all the ways that Ford has contradicted herself.

I’ll summarize it for you: it’s a list of all the ways that Ford has contradicted herself.
Right, she rembers the traumatic event but not the minutiae. I have been hit by a car once that I remember, spent a month in the hospital on one I don’t remember but a car 50 yards behind me thought I might have been hit, I had building collapse on top of me and guess what, I can’t tell you one thing about how I got to any of those places before it happened, what I ate, who I talked to before hand... but I can tell you in graphic detail about the events once I realized I was going to be injured.

Right, she rembers the traumatic event but not the minutiae. I have been hit by a car once that I remember, spent a month in the hospital on one I don’t remember but a car 50 yards behind me thought I might have been hit, I had building collapse on top of me and guess what, I can’t tell you one thing about how I got to any of those places before it happened, what I ate, who I talked to before hand... but I can tell you in graphic detail about the events once I realized I was going to be injured.
What’s that got to do with lying about fear of flying, polygraph tests, or a half dozen other things?

What’s that got to do with lying about fear of flying, polygraph tests, or a half dozen other things?
How do you know she lied about a fear of flying? My wife will fly but only if necessary, seems her friend says there was no coaching... again, you don’t know you just believe the conservative media, all I have asked is, why not, if you got nothing to hide, sit down for an FBI interview?

How do you know she lied about a fear of flying? My wife will fly but only if necessary, seems her friend says there was no coaching... again, you don’t know you just believe the conservative media, all I have asked is, why not, if you got nothing to hide, sit down for an FBI interview?
She flies on vacation all the time. That does not constitute a fear of flying.

Read what? What proof have you read? Or have you simply picked out the pieces you want to believe, being nonpartisan and all.
I have read her many narratives, all which are contradicted by later narratives, as well as her best friend, and a former boyfriend.

You guys bet on the wrong pony.

She flies on vacation all the time. That does not constitute a fear of flying.
So does my wife, but I just spent four days driving, two up, two back, rather than fly for a four day weekend, but she will fly to New England here in a month.

And how in gods name do you know she wasn’t afraid while fling on vacation? You clairvoyant, like a golf pro, or is it the media you inhale telling you?

I have read her many narratives, all which are contradicted by later narratives, as well as her best friend, and a former boyfriend.

You guys bet on the wrong pony.
My bets are far beyond this nonsense, and like betting a pony, the best bet, the one, like a great golf shot, that keeps us all coming back, are the ones where the other punters are enamored by a front runner with an appetite for losing.

So does my wife, but I just spent four days driving, two up, two back, rather than fly for a four day weekend, but she will fly to New England here in a month.

And how in gods name do you know she wasn’t afraid while fling on vacation? You clairvoyant, like a golf pro, or is it the media you inhale telling you?
If you’re truly afraid to fly, and I know people who are, you don’t fly on vacation. And she flew for work all the time as well.

It was a delay tactic. Doing Feinstein and Schumer’s Bidding.

My bets are far beyond this nonsense, and like betting a pony, the best bet, the one, like a great golf shot, that keeps us all coming back, are the ones where the other punters are enamored by a front runner with an appetite for losing.
It’s a moot point anyway. Sounds like McConnell has the votes.

If so, congratulations, but it doesn’t change my bet, it actually reinforces it.

Trump is the easiest short ever, it’s just a matter of time.
That’s cool. With Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, and the tax cut, anything else is gravy as far as I’m concerned.

Still a golf pro?
Nope - it’s been 14 years. Thanks for your concern though.

Ds have no one to blame but themselves. They could have done this quietly and professionally and probably gotten a different person. But they played triple dog dare you and they will end up with their tongue frozen on the pole.
giphy.gif

Ds have no one to blame but themselves. They could have done this quietly and professionally and probably gotten a different person. But they played triple dog dare you and they will end up with their tongue frozen on the pole.
giphy.gif

Lol whatever. Six chins McConnell was gonna ram this through no matter what.

giphy.gif
Quietly and professionally? Lol. There's no reason to believe either party would act that way in a supreme Court nomination given the highly partisan culture in Washington.

There's also no reason to believe this process would be any different if the Dems had come forward earlier with the Ford info. Would the pubs have acted any different? No. The fight would have been the same, just would have taken longer and probably gotten even more ugly.

The pubs keep trying to use this timing debacle as some kind of excuse for their poor behavior in this process. It's bullshit. Both parties own this mess.

Quietly and professionally? Lol. There's no reason to believe either party would act that way in a supreme Court nomination given the highly partisan culture in Washington.

There's also no reason to believe this process would be any different if the Dems had come forward earlier with the Ford info. Would the pubs have acted any different? No. The fight would have been the same, just would have taken longer and probably gotten even more ugly.

The pubs keep trying to use this timing debacle as some kind of excuse for their poor behavior in this process. It's bullshit. Both parties own this mess.

It's all just a game to these guys.The cold hard truth is that they want Kav confirmed because they see it as a massive troll to libs (as evidenced by TSB's chosen gif).

This is their intellectual depth.

nah. they could have done this investigation quietly and you know it. But they wanted the spectacle. They drag some poor lady out with no memory and no corroborating evidence whatsoever and throw her to the dogs. She asked to be anonymous. You placing blame on the Rs after the Ds PURPOSELY backed them into a corner shows how partisan you are. I don't even think this guy is a great pick. And now you're gonna get the biggest hardliner we've ever seen on the court after this stunt.

It's all just a game to these guys.The cold hard truth is that they want Kav confirmed because they see it as a massive troll to libs (as evidenced by TSB's chosen gif).

This is their intellectual depth.
this whole stunt was to stir up the wing nuts. look who bit?

"stunt"

You just really refuse to get it. Or even try.

You literally think *all* Americans who are concerned about this are just idiots. Unbelievable.
I believe that Americans are concerned about it. I'm concerned about it. I don't think the D leadership is concerned about it in the same way their constituents are as evidenced by their ridiculous behavior.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT