ADVERTISEMENT

Free Kyle

Actually no, I think the ones that killed Arbury need to go to prison. Sorry to burst your narrative.
Well you got Candace Owens questioning Arbery’s apparel. She says that Arbery was wearing right attire for running in the neighborhood.

i hate this argument. Only one person killed. That's the only person we know for a fact had murderous intent. For anyone else we are just speculating based on our biases.
How do you think self defense works? Someone stops someone else from hurting or killing them.... Hate this argument. WTF man, is everyone just supposed to let someone kill them that tries?? Those mobs had killed plenty of people that summer. Kyle could have been just another.

Well he did threaten Kyle earlier, so there is that. And also raped a bunch of little kids so there is that too.

It's astounding how much the left now loves felons and pedophiles.

rittenhouse-attackers-criminal-background.jpg
The issue here is that the media spins a narrative that they devour and don't question. That's the true enemy here.

I am not sure what the point of this is. I am not defending any of these men. But i sure don't see a history of killing others in their rap sheet.

Only one of the 4 persons involved actually killed people (I am not examining his reasons). I just find it funny, that we assume intent to kill for those that did not, but not for the one that actually did.
You would have a point if Kyle shot people unprovoked, but when you've been hit over the head and have a mob chasing you, what do you think they are going to do to you?

good for you. I just don't ever see humans as trash. I don't expect you to agree with me.

My own opinion on this issue (and I am not a lawyer or legal expert), I genuinely wished Kyle Rittenhouse had not opted to come there with a gun. Actually, at 17, I wished he would have just stayed home. I am fan of getting some punishment (jail time), when clearly injudicious/negligent decisions lead to avoidable loss of life, regardless of intent. That's my opinion only. The law is a separate thing. And it's not my area to weigh in on.

I am not sure what's to be gained from showing up with a gun to mob protests that are counter to your ideology. There are professionals to deal with that if it goes out of hand (as mobs of humans often tend to do).
Yeah and those "professionals" were taking the day off due to the orders of their Democrat Governors orders.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
I am sorry this is not a very smart comment. What kind of society would we turn to if every individual takes it upon themself to go police others however that individual deems fit. In your haste to defend Rittenhouse, you find yourself advocating for nonsense.
I'm sorry, but some people believe in law and order and if the law enforcement isn't willing to do it (because Democrats ordered them not to) then some people will take that law and order into their own hands before true chaos occurs.

and the guy chasing too had murderous intent? but the guy that actually shot and killed someone, we should excuse afterall, we don't know if the shooter intended to kill, but the person chasing definitely intended to kill.
If you had watched the trial, you would have seen clear videos of what happened and the sequence of events leading up to each shooting and you wouldn't have to ask questions like this.

FYI, CNN & MSNBC painted a false. emotional narrative that had NOTHING to do with reality. Just like the Trump Russia-gate narrative, it was designed to infuriate their mindless drones and was based on lies. I wonder how many times they have to tell blatant lies to their viewers, before they figure out that they can't be trusted to EVER tell the truth.

As was the case with N. Sandman, K. Rittenhouse will win a multimillion dollar lawsuit against CNN, MSNBC and potentially numerous other Left Wing media outlets for defamation. Perhaps, at some point, they will decide it's cheaper to actually tell the truth. I'm not holding my breath...

That’s a dumb comment. The police were there. The same police that watched Rittenhouse walk down the street with an AR-15 with no consequences. Even if the national guard were there, Rittenhouse would have still gone there because trouble is what he was looking for. He is just lucky that the dumbass judge throughout the underage gun charge. WI law clearly states that no one under 18 should possess a gun. Says nothing about some bullsh*t barrel length he rules on.
If you had watched the trial, you wouldn't be spending so much time saying stupid things.

The police had a line at the end of the street. They weren't patrolling or really interacting with the rioters. After Rittenhouse had been attacked, he walked to the Police line and told them what had happened. If Rittenhouse was a vigilante, who went there to kill people, he sure walked past a lot of them without raising his gun. The only time he shot anyone was, when he was attacked, which I believe is Self Defense. Your other comments are just too ignorant to address.

The Prosecutor was an arrogant, pompous ass, who had political aspirations, which was why he overcharged Rittenhouse, before there was any kind of investigation. He wasn't prepared and thought this trial would be a cakewalk.

Most good lawyers never ask a witness a question, unless they know what the answer is. I got a laugh out of one exchange. The prosecutor was asking Kyle about shooting the guy that had hit him with the skateboard.
Prosecutor: What were you thinking, when you shot the guy with the skateboard?
Kyle: I don't recall exactly. I was feeling light headed.
P: Feeling light headed, because you were running?
K: No, because he had hit me in the head twice with the skateboard.

I know the Left wants to politicize the Hell out of this trial, but anyone that watched it had NO DOUBT that it was self defense. All the crap that MSNBC & CNN were telling you had no basis in fact. If they really wanted you to know the truth, they would have broadcast the trial, like FOX did.
Don't they trust you to make up your own mind or do they have to tell you what to think?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
If you had watched the trial, you would have seen clear videos of what happened and the sequence of events leading up to each shooting and you wouldn't have to ask questions like this.

FYI, CNN & MSNBC painted a false. emotional narrative that had NOTHING to do with reality. Just like the Trump Russia-gate narrative, it was designed to infuriate their mindless drones and was based on lies. I wonder how many times they have to tell blatant lies to their viewers, before they figure out that they can't be trusted to EVER tell the truth.

As was the case with N. Sandman, K. Rittenhouse will win a multimillion dollar lawsuit against CNN, MSNBC and potentially numerous other Left Wing media outlets for defamation. Perhaps, at some point, they will decide it's cheaper to actually tell the truth. I'm not holding my breath...
Rittenhouse will just hand over the money to he families of the people he killed after the civil suit that he will lose.

It's really too bad. Fox news isn't much better to be fair. If you want accurate reporting, you have to look outside the country anymore.
FOX broadcast the whole trial, so you could see it and form your own opinion. That's about as fair as you can get.

The foreign press has their spin on the news, too.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I told you ask any Latino. I doubt if you know any. But particularly in their perspective Latin American countries, the lighter skinned Latinos enjoy privileges more than the darker skinned Latinos. See any recent photos of Chicago Cubs great Sammy Sosa. The man has drastically lightened his skin.
Perhaps it's as simple as Sosa isn't standing in the sun as much now, as when he was in the sun Daily playing baseball. Could it be as simple as his tan is fading?

I know my skin is lot darker in the Summer, than it is in the Winter.

Reactions: BBG
Rittenhouse will just hand over the money to he families of the people he killed after the civil suit that he will lose.
Once again, you're making things up to be contrary. If you had watched the videos of what happened in the trial, there is NO DOUBT that Rittenhouse was attacked by each of these guys. There will be NO civil suit.

Perhaps it's as simple as Sosa isn't standing in the sun as much now, as when he was in the sun Daily playing baseball. Could it be as simple as his tan is fading?

I know my skin is lot darker in the Summer, than it is in the Winter.
I’m a black person and We know what it is to lose my summer hue when winter comes. Sammy admits to using bleaching cream to lighten his skin. I’m telling you and this is a topic in of itself. Skin color is an issue in black and Latin communities/countries for decades. If you are not part of these communities you just don’t know about this.

Lighter skinned blacks and Latins enjoy certain privileges compared to their darker counterparts. In the early days of TV and theater, there used to be the “paper bag test”. If you were darker than a paper bag you did not get the role. Move forward to the black music, particularly rap/hip hop videos of the 80’s. The women in the videos were mostly white or light skinned black women. Even today you see a lot of black women running around with straight blonde wigs or hair extensions in order to try to achieve the European sta

More than a fading tan

Once again, you're making things up to be contrary. If you had watched the videos of what happened in the trial, there is NO DOUBT that Rittenhouse was attacked by each of these guys. There will be NO civil suit.
Believe me, there are always civil suits particularly in high profile cases. Remember in civil suits there is less burden of proof. Carrying a gun under age will be the main focus will be my guess. The friend that bought the gun for Kyle will be sued and the list of defendants will grow. The Kenosha police department may be a defendant. The family may sue them for not properly protecting the public. We’ve seen this movie before. There will at least civil trials. Whether the families will win is another story.

Reactions: BuilderBob6

I don't know what CNN or Fox said about the case. I just made one single point I have seen made in other occasions too, where people assume the person that didn't kill definitely intended to kill, but somehow the one that did kill didn't intend to.

I will rather we don't speculate on intent, and just stick to actual actions. That was my point. My experience is that speculating on intent is how people end up justifying all sorts of injudicious, and biased acts. We assume the worst intent of those we don't agree with, while excusing the actions of those we are sympathetic to.

As for my thoughts on the case in particular, i shared it in one of my earlier posts, with the caveat that I am not a laywer and claim no expertise whatsoever in law.

Believe me, there are always civil suits particularly in high profile cases. Remember in civil suits there is less burden of proof. Carrying a gun under age will be the main focus will be my guess. The friend that bought the gun for Kyle will be sued and the list of defendants will grow. The Kenosha police department may be a defendant. The family may sue them for not properly protecting the public. We’ve seen this movie before. There will at least civil trials. Whether the families will win is another story.
Well in that case they need to sue the Governor.

FOX broadcast the whole trial, so you could see it and form your own opinion. That's about as fair as you can get.

The foreign press has their spin on the news, too.
Yeah I watched through an online stream team of lawyers. Most of the time the lawyers were morons though. I mean how good of a lawyer are you when you have all that time to stream?

I was glued to this for the ramifications to the 2A and a person's right to defend themselves from a violent mob and when you take in all the facts, the jury got it right.

He was legally allowed to carry the gun. Wisconsin's age limit only applies to handguns. Sorry to burst your narrative again there BNI, but it might actually help you some if you learned the facts of the case.

That aside as I said in another post, both "sides" should sue the person or entity responsible for not letting the police do their job. Had they been allowed to do so, then this all likely doesn't happen so on that we agree.

Since you asked, OJ got the justice system that wealthy people of any color can get.
Yes he did and it worked for him. His team did a masterful job exposing the racist LA police and exposing the sloppy forensic work the police did.

You are right. This poor kid will not be left along no matter what.

This is the problem with the modern liberal educational system. Kids are being brainwashed, are losing the ability to think critically and analytically solve problems. They listen to their liberal professors, watch MSNBC, then regurgitate whatever talking points they're being told. (similar to a certain poster here).

I hope the leadership at ASU tells these students to go find an off campus safe space to weep in because Rittenhouse aint going anywhere.

And if he does, Purdue will welcome him with open arms.

Reactions: Level 42 and SKYDOG
This is the problem with the modern liberal educational system. Kids are being brainwashed, are losing the ability to think critically and analytically solve problems. They listen to their liberal professors, watch MSNBC, then regurgitate whatever talking points they're being told. (similar to a certain poster here).

I hope the leadership at ASU tells these students to go find an off campus safe space to weep in because Rittenhouse aint going anywhere.

And if he does, Purdue will welcome him with open arms.
Actually I would love to see Kyle sue ASU and that organization and each person that is part of it individually. With all the other lawsuits coming he will have the money to go after each of them for the rest of their lives.

But this is a perfect example of what happens when you stop teaching the constitution in school and give everyone a trophy.

Actually I would love to see Kyle sue ASU and that organization and each person that is part of it individually. With all the other lawsuits coming he will have the money to go after each of them for the rest of their lives.

But this is a perfect example of what happens when you stop teaching the constitution in school and give everyone a trophy.

Rittenhouse's lawyers are going after Biden as well. It's a beautiful thing. This kid might still go to college, but as far as being financially stable, he'll have more than enough settlements from the liberals he won't have to worry about paying any bills....ever.

Reactions: Level 42
Rittenhouse's lawyers are going after Biden as well. It's a beautiful thing. This kid might still go to college, but as far as being financially stable, he'll have more than enough settlements from the liberals he won't have to worry about paying any bills....ever.
Yeah, keep your hopes up that he can successfully sue the POTUS for his comments . Gmafb.

And the list is getting so long his kids won't have to pay either.

Any money Rittenhouse gets he’ll be giving it to the families of the 3 dudes he shot. They are to sue him for wrongful death.

Any money Rittenhouse gets he’ll be giving it to the families of the 3 dudes he shot. They are to sue him for wrongful death.
Which will fail too because it was a justified shooting. Kyle is going to never have to worry about working again.

It really amazes me how much you lefitst like your pedophiles and felons.

He can because they were before he was POTUS. Maybe you should spend less time worshiping pedophiles and learning some facts pedobob.
Doesn't make any difference. Not because he was or wasn't the POTUS. Joe didn't say it, he didn't make the video. Kyle can sue the people who did. But he damn well better make sure he has no texts or emails or anything else that shows he associated with supremacist groups......like him posing with the Proud Boys for a picture.

Whoever made the film would have to have known the inference was false or knowingly acted with disregard to the truth.

Why don't you grow up and stop lying?

Doesn't make any difference. Not because he was or wasn't the POTUS. Joe didn't say it, he didn't make the video. Kyle can sue the people who did. But he damn well better make sure he has no texts or emails or anything else that shows he associated with supremacist groups......like him posing with the Proud Boys for a picture.

Whoever made the film would have to have known the inference was false or knowingly acted with disregard to the truth.

Why don't you grow up and stop lying?
Wow, with each post you get more and more ignorant. I literally linked an article that proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why don't you wise up and stop worshiping pedophiles?

Reactions: bonefish1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT