ADVERTISEMENT

Emotions and feelings

He shot and killed 2 people. Blew another's bicep to pieces. But, he didn't murder anyone. Otherwise, he'd be sitting in jail, not sitting at home counting his money.
Lots of murderers have gotten off. Don't you people complain about violent criminals getting lenient/no punishment all the time?

Oh wait, Kyle's a chubby white boy so you feel some weird sort of kinship with him.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Lots of murderers have gotten off. Don't you people complain about violent criminals getting lenient/no punishment all the time?

Oh wait, Kyle's a chubby white boy so you feel some weird sort of kinship with him.
Uh oh, starting to get emotional and resorting to name calling?

I'm all for violent criminals being punished, but Rittenhouse wasn't a violent criminal. The court says so. He's a concerned citizen who decided to protect a community the police wouldn't. And when he wasa violently attacked, he protected himself. He's an American hero whom you should be proud of.

I had heard about the hooker, but she was in the car?
It's why the California DA refuses to release the video of the arrest.

Showing video of the husband of the speaker of the house, getting arrested for a DUI, with a hooker in the passenger seat next to him (and Mrs Pelosi nowhere to be found) would be a pretty embarrassing situation for ole Nancy to explain.

I wonder it the hooker was 'working' on Mr. Pelosi and maybe that contributed to the cause of the accident?

It's why the California DA refuses to release the video of the arrest.

Showing video of the husband of the speaker of the house, getting arrested for a DUI, with a hooker in the passenger seat next to him (and Mrs Pelosi nowhere to be found) would be a pretty embarrassing situation for ole Nancy to explain.

I wonder it the hooker was 'working' on Mr. Pelosi and maybe that contributed to the cause of the accident?
Really poor judgement on the part of the hooker, being in a car driven by a drunk. I hope she has learned from this.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1

I have never heard of a murderer getting off on such a public case, especially one that had video of the incident.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Why does it seem that libs/lefties/dems are so much more emotional when it comes to discussing politics and social issues than conservatives/Repubs?
This weekend, was a friends house having cocktails, one of my very good friends' wife is a hardcore lefty. She and I get into politics about 75% of the time we're having drinks. It gets heated, but we always remain friends.
This weekend, she really got bent out of shape over Lia Thomas. I refused to call him "her" and kept asking her to explain to me what made him a woman other than him identifying and wanting to be a woman. My position was, and always has been, that wanting something does not make it so. Thomas can claim to be a woman, but I won't refer to him as one. Biologically, physiologically and genetically, he's a man, not matter what he wishes.
But man, you talk about someone getting bent out of shape, and it tends to usually happen with libs. Which, is why I call them the "party of lack of impulse control".
That’s why Bruce will always be Bruce and mental illness, drugs or surgery can’t change Bruce into Cat

He shot and killed 2 people. Blew another's bicep to pieces. But, he didn't murder anyone. Otherwise, he'd be sitting in jail, not sitting at home counting his money.
I’m just glad the “racist “ Rittenhouse didn’t shoot any blacks during this peaceful protest. The irony of Rittenhouse getting all the bad press while the black racist who runs over a parade killing white people goes out of public view is striking. If you don’t believe this is true, how many on this board can name the black SUV driver without using Google?

Black privilege?

or what ever happened to the black guy in NC who walked up to a white 5 yr old on his bike and shot him in the head. Haven’t heard much about that story.

Black privilege?

or what ever happened to the black guy in NC who walked up to a white 5 yr old on his bike and shot him in the head. Haven’t heard much about that story.
Nope. You clearly don’t what privilege means. The black dude was arrested, and charged. The state is seeking the death penalty. That is not black privilege. There is no such thing as black privilege.

White folks call into my black SiriusXM radio station show all the time and tell stories on how white privilege manifested in their lives. Yesterday morning was the latest testimony of someone calling in to tell their story.

Nope. You clearly don’t what privilege means. The black dude was arrested, and charged. The state is seeking the death penalty. That is not black privilege. There is no such thing as black privilege.

White folks call into my black SiriusXM radio station show all the time and tell stories on how white privilege manifested in their lives. Yesterday morning was the latest testimony of someone calling in to tell their story.
Wait….guilt ridden white liberals call into a black radio show and genuflect at the alter of urban radio? Shocker.
Are these the same white people who live in a lilly white gated community in a white suburb where the only black person they know is the mailman?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT